Venus Park Ch. 01

Story Info
F/m theme park with a dark secret.
2.7k words
4.4
8.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here.

If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff! Here on Literotica you can use "Contact", "Send Private Feedback", or leave a comment!

------------------------

"Are you bored?" asks a bodiless voice, as the TV displays a sad, lonely looking guy on a sofa, "Tired? Looking for some... excitement?" At that, the camera panned up a thick, lithe female figure in a ludicrously skimpy bathing suit.

"Then you need to head down to Venus Park! The theme park and water park where our girls know just how to show guys a good time." The female figure steps to one side, yet her obscenely large bosom still occupies a fair portion of the real estate of the screen, as she gestures to the entry way to Venus Park. A massively breasted cartoon figure of a woman, with a knowing smile and sultry eyes, forms the entryway to the park, beckoning all who might enter to step between her cleavage where the oddly high-security gate offers the only entrance or exit from the park.

"Spend a weekend, a week, or maybe even stay longer than you intended..." coos a voice utterly dripping with sexuality, as a guy is being caressed by two large, busty, beautiful women lying to either side of him, holding his arms between their legs, as a third uses her thighs as his pillow, holding his head between her legs as she runs her fingers through his hair. The camera holds just long enough to see him spot the camera and, wide-eyed, try to shout something as a hand is slipped over his mouth.

"Venus Park is everything a man could want. No wonder we have so many naughty boys trying to sneak in!" Two massive women in erotic parodies of security uniforms, which exposed much more than they covered, were pulling two guys off of the massively tall walls, easily dozens of meters high, which surrounded the park on all sides. The more observant may have questioned why those men were climbing the interior of the walls, from within the park, however.

"Give over to your desires at Venus Park, where we know what you really want, even if you don't know yourself..." comes another voice, bubbly and sweet, as a few rings divert on a lazy river, only to turn a corner for a split second to see the river ending at a large gate, with the men trying to swim back as a half dozen women are pulling them out one by one.

"For every man who's still a boy at heart, the women at Venus Park will take care of you better than you can take care of yourself..." A guy with a dazed expression, seemingly out of his wits, smiles foolishly as a Venus Park employee kisses his cheek before a tacky Venus Park logo swoops onto the screen, while in the background the guy is swiftly pulled away.

"Venus Park is accessible via Country Road 69, simply disembark at the parking venue and you will be escorted to the Park itself. We can't wait to get our hands on you..."

At that, the advert ended, and the two college guys watching were left dumbstruck.

"Dude!" said Mike.

"What?" said Jake.

"We should go to Venus Park!" Jake insisted.

Somehow, Jake got the feeling it was a bad idea, and yet later that day he, Jake, and three other guys from their dorm were taking a trip to Venus Park. Surely, the 25 year old students reasoned, the rumours were only that. Not that they held the same convictions about the blatantly misleading advertising. Even if it was exaggerated, surely they couldn't theme a whole park around beautiful women if that wasn't the real point, right? Surely, nothing bad could happen... right?

--------------------------

Booking online had been surprisingly easy, although the check-in system had asked quite a lot more information than they would have guessed. Height, weight, blood-type, age, and more. They reasoned that since it was a bit out of the way, they probably had medical staff on site, and needed the information faster than a phone call to a hospital could provide. No payment was taken, just their bank details, with an extensive list of available prices available... which the guys skimmed through before deciding that however much it cost, it would be worth it.

As they drove through endless miles of forests, they had to check multiple times just to make sure they were on the right road. Indeed, they didn't see more than a handful of cars pass them in the opposite direction. They did see a car pulled over at the side of the road at one point, but there was no one around. The guys debated stopping to check on them, but eventually reasoned that this road must be patrolled by the cops. Surely they would handle it. They said that, but again, none of them had seen a cop car since turning off the highway.

The road trip from HBU to Venus Park was much longer than any of them had realized. The route on the map which they now realized, on screen, was probably deliberately skewed to seem shorter, had made it seem like an hour's drive at most. When they looked it up online, though, they didn't see many complaints about the drive. In fact, most of the negative reviews read like something out of a conspiracy theorists basement, and they laughed them off. They had to be jokes, of course, rumours about women taking advantage of the men they lured to the park, they were enjoying reading them to each other and laughing as they drove. That was, of course, until they all started to lose signal on their phones.

"Too far out for the phone towers I guess," one guy reasoned, and the others sullenly nodded, pocketing their phones after final attempts to get any kind of connection.

Three hours in, they were forced to pull over at the first and only gas station they had seen on Road 69. 'Only stop before Venus Park!' a massively-endowed woman on an overhanging sign warned, and they could believe it. The tank would probably have lasted to the park, but Mike doubted they could make it back this far if there weren't any more stations along the way. Hell, if nothing else they needed to stretch after being cramped in Mike's cheap old car. They were frankly just grateful it hadn't broken down along the way.

Two of the guys set off for a short walk along the forest line, and for a moment Jake stared after them, letting his eyes follow into the shadows of the trees which almost immediately blotted out most light. It would be very easy to get lost in there, he noted to himself, and hell, how long had it taken them to drive this far? Walking through hundreds of miles of forest, how would anybody find their way out? He suddenly began to realize just how cut off they were from the outside world here. Not to matter, though, they'd be at the Park soon anyway, he told himself as he walked inside.

It hadn't been obvious from the exterior, but it was all too apparent when they entered the gas station that it was either owned by, or licensed by, Venus Park itself. Two smiling, beautiful women were reclining in comfortable looking chairs behind a checkout, each sporting skimpy uniforms which Jake was beginning to notice would be a pattern.

"Well hello, gentlemen!" said one, curling a finger in her hair black curly hair as she stood to full height. The five guys smiles turned just a smidgeon nervous as she rose to her full height, and they were suddenly face to face with a seven foot tall goddess of a woman with breasts bigger than they had ever seen in their lives outside of pornography. Her luscious, colourful skin begged their eyesight as her cleavage seemed to delve into mind-boggling depths.

"Welcome boys," said the other girl, as she flushed her long red hair, alabaster skin just as radiant, and breasts just as beckoning, "what can we get you?"

For much longer than any of the five would care to admit, they stood awkwardly, too nervous to answer.

"Uh... we need gas to get to- I mean, we have enough gas to get there, but we need some for the... uh... return journey. So, gas... for number... one, I guess?" Mike ventured, as the others made a show of browsing the shelves around them, both out of second hand embarrassment, and the nervousness of having two absolute images of female beauty in their close proximity.

As he did so, though, Jake began to notice that some items were prominently displayed where in other gas stations they might at least be somewhat concealed. Condoms, lube, pills, and a variety of Venus Park themed snacks and drinks. Breast and thigh-shaped travel pillows vied for space next to pornographic magazines, which he realized on a second look were actually travel catalogues for Venus Park itself. They were just so pornographic in nature he had immediately assumed the former.

"Oh, sorry honey," the first woman began, leaning over the table and pressing her breasts to the counter top which was so tall Mike's face barely reached it. Mike swiftly lost the struggle to maintain eye contact with her as two mountains of soft, supple breast spilled out directly before his eyes, "we don't have any gas. If you don't have enough to reach the park, though, we can call for someone to come collect you..."

Jake took the opportunity to gently nudge the slack-jawed and drooling Mike out of the way, stubbornly maintaining eye contact with the woman as he did so.

"What if we don't have enough gas to get back? It was a three hour drive just to get this far."

The light skinned angel from before appeared to his right, having slipped out from behind the counter when Jake wasn't looking. He flinched as her hand touched his shoulder, and he found himself unwittingly staring into the vast canyon between two massive milky white orbs, before her utterly entrancing eyes lowered into his vision with a kind smile leading them.

"Oh, didn't you listen to the ad? Silly boy, I bet you were too distracted by all the sexy girls, huh?" she tittered, and her colleague chuckled in suit.

"Venus Park will give you..." the dark skinned goddess said softly, as she leaned closer, outflanking Jake as her partner held him firm, "everything... you... need." As she grew closer and closer, Jake felt his pulse, and something else, rising swiftly. For a moment, he had the mad, fleeting thought hat he had to run. To escape. To get away from these women while he still could, while they all still had a chance to escape. Even if they ran out of-

"Including gas!" the girl holding his shoulder said sweetly, and patted his back before returning to behind the desk. Dumbstruck, Jake just stood there, before awkwardly stumbling over himself as he went back to browsing, too embarrassed to say another word.

Mike had recovered enough to reach for his wallet, despite not having picked up anything to buy, which just garnered further laughs from the girls.

"Don't be silly, boy, we'll charge it to your reservations at the park," one of the girls mused as he sheepishly turned back, looking for something to buy, anything to not have to meet those sultry, knowing eyes.

Jake kept flitting his eyes over to the two girls who whispered to each other while always seeming to catch his gaze whenever he did so, as he swiftly pretended he hadn't just been ogling them. That wasn't his purpose, well, at least not his only reason for staring. He was sure he could hear a strange noise over the whine of the refridgerators. A different whine. Every time he tried to look, though, the girls just bored into his mind, as if reading his thoughts...

A slap on Jake's back shook him out of it, as the guys moved to the counter. At last, the five had assembled what they mutually agreed was 'enough for the trip', and the girls made a show of scanning each item through. As the drinks gave way to condoms and lube, the girls looked at each other, wry grins on their faces, before shattering the boys already stunted egos even further as they pealed in laughter. They tried to sheepishly chuckle along, which only seemed to egg the women on.

"Oh Mary-lou," said the dusky skinned bombshell, "it's such a shame, those girls at the park are going to get to have all the fun with these boys..."

"I know! I can't wait to be back on park duty..." said the other, idly running her hands down the sides of her barely-contained breasts, "it's so much more fun... although, we could still have some fun here... if you boys want..."

Utterly lost for words, the five guys exchanged stunned looks of disbelief, as the two cougars eyeing them like fresh meat levelled lidded stares... when suddenly, a blinding had the boys practically jump out of their skin. The girls stared, grinning, one holding a camera, before bursting into giggles the moment one of the boys opened their mouths to respond.

"Keep it in your pants, boys," said the fair-skinned maiden through pursed lips, "you're nearly at the park... where our friends will take care of anything you need."

Her partner with the camera added sweetly, "I'll send this photo to your account! Think of this as the first ride you boys went on."

Thoroughly emasculated and feeling like shy teenagers back at school, the mid-20's quintet busied themselves out of the store, trying their best to retain some of the virile confidence which had taken them this far as they did so until they were sure they were well out of earshot of the two girls.

"I'm starting to think this was a bad idea," Jake lied, having felt that way since before they left but unwilling to voice it until now.

"It's fine, man, they're just bored. They were just teasing us," Mike responded, but no longer sounded as confident.

"Did you guys even see those girls?" demanded their friend Brian who had been occupying the boot of the car, and would have had the most right to complain, "This is going to be the best weekend of our lives, who cares if the girls have personalities as big as their..." he gestured to his chest for a moment, "height!"

The joke lightened the mood almost instantly, and soon enough they were laughing off the awkward encounter as just a little hazing by girls with little else to do. By the time they were back in the car, Brian once more nobly willing to risk a back ache in the car boot, the entire incident had been compartmentalised in their minds -- but the stirring in their loins was testament that it was far from forgotten.

-------------------

"Five males, party 276, booking reference 88LNU5," Mary-lou said casually into her phone, as she scrolled through the details lazily with a single finger, "I'm adding pictures to their profiles. Their behavioural responses were predictable given the information we had..."

Mary-lou stopped for a moment as Jake's face appeared, and she thought back to his moment of defiance, however futile and adorable it had been.

"Male 4, Jacob C, high levels of independent thought even during direct confrontation. He'll be more vigilant, seemed abnormally resistant to suggestion. Keep an eye on him from the outset."

A single feminine finger traced across Jacob's face on the computer monitor, as Mary-lou sat atop a cushioned black box. "Not that it'll matter..." she whispered to herself smugly, reaching down to casually remove a section of the cushion, as a cock sprang to life from underneath it, throbbing ot attention between her thighs. The sound of the poor lad trapped inside was now just barely audible to Mary-lou, who felt a thrum in her pussy as she grazed her nails lazily along the vulnerable cock and received a high pitched, shrill scream from within the coffin. "Not that it'll matter..." she said again, her smile widening.