Venus Park Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in the back of his mind, his paranoia, much silenced by nearly a day straight of raucous sex and a momentary glimpse back at his naive innocence, was beginning to suggest to him that something was deeply wrong about this place once more.

“Um... I... I guess I'll see...” he began, as the doors slid open soundlessly, interrupting his thoughts momentarily.

“We did tell you that some guys just stay here and fuck the girls, right?” Mindy asked, pretending she didn't know, asking the question as if it were the most innocent thing in the world.

“Oh yes...” Candy said, squeezing his hand again, “some guys get to the hotel and decide they don't need to go to some silly theme park, they see everything they want...” at that, she placed his hand directly on her chest, and licked her lips, “right here.”

Lips quivering as the doors slid shut again, he managed to say, “I'll s-see what the other g-guys are doing...”

At that, Mindy and Candy just smiled at each other over his head, knowingly.

--------------------

As they walked hand in hand through the lobby, they entered into a massive dining hall, within which there were, however, no tables. Instead, many massive, soft-looking couches and lounges were simply scattered around.

Most were empty, but a few had staff members, some as barely-clothed as Candy or Mindy, and others entirely nude, resting or eating. In the far corner, however, a few were more occupied.

“I guess we slept in too late...” Jake said, not realising he had spoken aloud until he got a reply.

“Not as late as some!” Mike said, laid back between two buxom goddesses who were taking turns feeding him from plates they were holding.

Richard was lying, head in a nude girl's breasts as she ran her fingers through his hair. Was every woman who worked here some massive, huge titted giant? Jake wondered, incredulously.

“This is the best place in the world...” Richard mumbled dreamily, and was rewarded with a peck on the head.

The other two, though, hadn't shown up yet, it seemed.

“What would you like?” Candy asked, as Mindy dragged him down onto a nearby chair, pulling him in close beside her, seemingly intent on spooning him as well as spoon-feeding him.

“Well, what is there?” Jake asked, trying to crane his neck up to see the food, but there wasn't any in the room.

“If you ask for it, they can make it,” said the raven-haired beauty feeding Mike grapes as if he were an ancient Roman senator.

Candy leaned in, growing closer, and Jake felt himself once again trapped with nowhere to run to as Mindy lazily stroked a hand across his hungry stomach.

“S-steak and eggs?” Jake offered as the plush lips of Candy grew close enough to his he could smell her sweet breath.

“Coming right up!” she replied, unmoving, before kissing the tip of his nose and practically skipping away.

Veronica, the... well, Jake assumed she was a manager of some kind, entered the dining hall once again sporting nothing but a crimson blazer. As before it did very little to disguise her titanic breasts.

“Good morning!” she said sweetly yet curtly, coming over to the trio of guys at last after speaking to some staff and a few other parties who, Jake realised, he hadn't yet had a chance to see, “I hope you all had a wonderful night last night...”

As Candy returned with a generous plate of steak, eggs, and about a half dozen things Jake hadn't asked for but which – somehow – consisted of all his favourite breakfast options. She occupied the space on Jake's other side and smiled at Veronica, who nodded back.

“We certainly did,” said the girl cuddling Richard, who now seemed close to falling asleep in her arms.

“As did we!” said Mike, giddily between the two girls, who giggled in response.

“Wonderful!” Veronica grinned, slithering over to Jake, “How about you guys? Enjoying the Welcome Hotel, Jacob?”

“Y... yeah!” he managed in response, ignoring his doubts for a moment to try to sound confident when Veronica's presence was so intimidating, so... powerful.

“Great to hear...” Veronica whispered, and her gaze seemed to linger on Jake just a little too long.

“Oh, I almost forgot, your friend Brian...” she said, referring to a tablet in her hands, “he's spending today in the Spa, he said he'd try to catch up with you later.”

“The spa?” Richard asked, momentarily roused from his stupor.

“That's right,” Veronica replied swiftly, “apparently his back was quite sore...”

Mike chuckled, which was echoed by the girls next to him.

“Not in the same way yours might be...” the businesswoman mused, lips curling, “apparently he drove here in the boot of your car, and his girls are certain he needs a massage... or three.”

Jake was about to ask a question when a steaming spoon-full of steak and eggs appeared between his lips and he was forced to chew it or choke. As he did so, Mindy casually let her breasts weigh against his shoulder, toying with his ear idly.

“As for Kyle, he wanted to talk to a lawyer before signing his contract, so we had our legal team... meet with him in the conference room.” Veronica said, the slight pause betraying some mild annoyance there.

Jake shook off Mindy's distracting finger for a moment, even as she began to play with the fingers of his hand, kissing one. Chewing as fast as he could, he tried to swallow, but found it was far too much for one gulp. He had wanted to ask some questions, and the more she spoke, the more he wanted to ask.

“They were probably up quite late, I know our legal team always wants to make sure the situation here is very clear... So he might not make it down today,” she said casually, as if just not seeing your friend again after he was dragged off by giant busty women was perfectly normal.

Forcing down the half-chewed steak, Jake fought to free himself as the large breasts of Candy and Mindy seemed to block his path on either side out of nowhere.

“Wait, I-” he managed, before another spoonful of eggs was being brushed against his lips, and he tightened them as if he were a fussy child.

“Not to worry,” Veronica said, sweetly, leaning down to stare into Jake's eyes with a lidded glare, “I'm sure you'll be seeing them both again... very soon.”

Wincing, frustrated, Jake again tried to chew quicker, but it was becoming clear that whatever it was he wanted to ask, he wasn't going to get the chance.

His mind began to rationalise things once again. What she was saying wasn't unreasonable. Besides, he had barely made it down here himself. In fact, a part of him still felt as though he would have been just as happy being fed by these two beautiful goddesses back in the bed upstairs. Would it really be so bad to spend the first day in the hotel, just relaxing? Mindy had been right, they could always go tomorrow...

Richard, however, seemed more comatose than he looked.

“Well, if they wanna stay here they can. I want to see the park...” Richard began, even as the woman behind him seemed to grip him tighter, as if intent on keeping him there.

Richard clung to her arm in turn, as if he was second guessing himself already.

“Yeah,” Mike said, begrudgingly lifting himself up from the chair, even as two beautiful women playfully clung to his shoulders and tried to drag him back, “it is nice here, though...” he added, reassuringly, as he was suddenly drowned in kisses from either side.

“Mmmfhh!” Jake tried to say as his minders fed him non-stop.

“Good point,” Mike said as he and his girls giggled.

Seemingly relenting, the girl holding Rich kissed his head, and explained, “Well, we'll be waiting here until you get back.”

“You're not coming with us?” Jake asked, shocked that they were actually going to be allowed to do something without female observation, managing to speak between mouthfuls.

Mindy smiled and wiped his chin, “Well, we do basically live here you know. We've seen it before.”

Candy set the plate aside. “We do have lives outside of entertaining horny college students.”

Suddenly Jake felt quite foolish, again kicking himself for letting his conspiracy-seeking mind get the better of him.

“We're here to make our guests happy,” Mindy explained sweetly, handing him another cold beer, again without a label, “and if you boys don't want to spend the entire day fucking us, we understand.”

All the girls laughed at that, and as they did, Mindy ran her hand up and down Jake's back, as if about to burp him like an infant. As usual around these girls, they found a way to make him feel very small.

12