Venus Sunset Mall Escapades Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife uses her job benefits to indulge in dark fantasies.
11.9k words
4.35
6.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A happily married wife uses the benefits of her job to privately indulge in her darkest fantasies.

(All characters, places, and events in this story are fictional, and all characters in this story are 18 years-old and up. This is not to be reposted without notice of the author.)

(TW: The events of the story describe acts of rough sex, pregnancy risk & fantasy non-consensual sex. This story is for mature readers who enjoy such themes in a fantasy responsibly. The author in no way condones rape and sexual-assault. Consent is always an important part of healthy sexual activity with a partner, and consent can be revoked at any time. Take this as the fictional entertainment it's intended to be.)

Fantasies are the thrills we create for ourselves. The worlds we can explore from the safety of the mind, either through individual imagination, film, or written and spoken word. The problem comes when some people blur the lines between fantasy and reality too far. That was a balancing act Amber struggled with for most of her young life.

In her youth, she had sandy-blonde hair, light-brown eyes, and a pretty face, with round cheeks and the proud chin of her mother. Her parents always told her she'd grow into her overbite, and they were about half right by her adulthood. Didn't make her awkward smile phase much easier when it came to immature teasing.

Once the target of her peer's ridicule. Amber, as an 18 year-old woman, became desired and chased by most of the guys - both her age and older. Her body became curvaceous and had rather large breasts. Her pink nipples faded pale on her wide areolas. Now any jeering felt more out of envy.

The problem that came was not in the quantity of admirers she gained but more in the quality. She was hungry to be seen and wanted to be adored as much as possible to the degree that she would ignore many risks. Which led her to a series of flings and trysts. Those who only saw her as a desirable body, took full advantage of her craving for attention. In her recklessness, she discovered a thrill for aggressive, rough sex.

Her unsuspecting, wholesome face masking the lustful masochist within. The adrenaline that rushed through her from deep blowjobs, her hair pulled, used like a slut, and the feel of warm cum across her skin would only build. While her classmates were all chasing the high of alcohol, pot, drugs, and assorted taboos. Amber only craved the orgasmic bliss that came from intense sexual release. The boys or girls that weren't scared away served to test the threshold of her limits - anal, face fucking, strapons, fisting, biting, asphyxiation, and shared among the friends of her lovers. In the right state of mind, there was very little she'd deny to make her partner happy.

The problem came was that no man knew where the lines between sexual fantasy and public behavior should stop. Everytime Amber would show her wild side, the guys would either run off or thought they could continue disrespecting her outside of that playtime. They all seemed so surprised when they became ex-boyfriends. She saw first hand the outcome of allowing disrespect and abuse to carry on in a relationship. When Kacey, one of her high school friends, stayed with the wrong guy. That led her to the hospital and a very public arrest of her boyfriend. It was a lesson that lines needed to be drawn and maintained.

Although her desire for rough sex is what drove much of her excitement in lust, Amber still considered herself a feminist. Respect and consent were always the key, and no person should ever have to choose between respect and their sexual pleasure. It ultimately led to the inspiration of Amber's tattoo around her right ankle with the text "consensus regina est", translated from Latin to "consent is queen."

The only person who remained close after seeing her raunchier side was Nina, her best friend since grade school. A pale-blonde woman with striking blue-eyes, and only three months older than Amber. Lovely in appearance at 5'4", full breasts, but a more athletic physique than Amber.

While she knew of Amber's fetish, Nina had never seen it up close until they were 20 years-old and made a drunken decision to give Nina's then boyfriend a birthday threesome. Nina mainly watched in stunned arousal as Amber aggressively encouraged him to screw her harder, talk dirty to her, then slap and choke her. Nina frantically pleasured herself as she witnessed Amber have shivering orgasms. Joining in when Amber pulled her over.

It scared Amber to later learn that Nina had broken up with her longtime boyfriend not long after. The reason being his determined insistence to get Nina to submit to rough sex like he had with Amber, despite her refusal. The fear of losing her best friend and confidant proved to be unfounded, as Nina held no ill will toward Amber. Bringing her to joyous tears later when she explained, "sisterhood before dick." She was the only person Amber could trust to know everything.

This fascination with intense, rough sex came to an ultimate turning point when at 22 years-old she went to a New Years party with her most recent lover. He returned with drinks at the middle of the party to demand she go into the back room with his best friend to blow him and fuck her in the ass, showing him the $150 dollars he was paid for her body. When she repeatedly refused, he attempted to drag her to the back and slapped her for her continuing struggle, causing her to stumble against the wall. The witnesses paused in shock. "Don't embarrass me in front of my friends, bitch! You're going back there and get on your fuckin' knees!" Her boyfriend with spite in his eyes waved the money in hand.

The tears of pain boiled to a searing rage in Amber, while holding her stinging cheek; and he never suspected what happened next. The benefit of years of soccer training in high school and her steel-tipped boots aided her to deliver two, merciless kicks to his groin, and a third while he stayed on the ground wailing like a dying dog. She ran from the scene and was followed by Nina. The only New Years kiss that night came from Nina on her tear run cheeks.

The following day they discovered an ambulance had to be called that night. Amber had damaged both of his testicles beyond repair, and he, with his father's help, attempted to have her arrested. However, during the investigation and questioning the witnesses. The police also learned how her boyfriend had assaulted her, tried to force her into prostitution, and that cash had changed hands in the exchange. His friend testified against him for probation. Her ex was the one who ended up charged then sentenced to eight years in jail. The city prosecutor, who was a long time friend of Amber's aunt, declined any charges against her. Citing her right to self defense. The attempted civil suit saw a similar outcome.

The twisted irony of the whole debacle was that if her ex had only taken her into the back first, given her a hard shafting, then asked to bring in his friend. She very likely would have agreed to it. Even enjoying the idea of being paid for it. She hardly ever made wise choices while she was blissed out on the rush of intense sex. Her ex's inability to respect her consent ended up costing him both his freedom and the ability to procreate.

The same college rumor mill that spread the word that she was an easy slut served the same purpose, after the incident of her ex's neutering. Many of her options dried up from fear, which was to her benefit in her current state of frustration with men in general. Amber was strongly considering dating only women. While more generous lovers, they lacked many of her essentials. The large, strong hands, a live, throbbing cock, and the sensation of warm semen over her skin.

After a few months of willing celibacy, she had her first date with Marc. He asked her out while sitting on the campus grounds, prepping for a class; and Nina's encouragement to accept drove her to make the call. Tall and slender, light tan, nice hands, cute smile, and eyes so dark-brown they were nearly black. He almost seemed too good to be true. It took a few dates until Amber realized Marc was utterly unaware of the rumors about her being a sex freak. Likely because he had a small group of friends, not in college; and was pretty study oriented.

When they did start having sex, she was pleasantly surprised how generous he was. He went down with a strong passion for it, followed body language, and his cock was a pleasant thickness, at maybe a little shy of eight inches. The passion was a-plus, but she always repressed her urge for something rougher. Not that he treated her like glass. Marc put in an effort to fuck her, but his idea of rough more often felt sarcastic to the slapping, pulling, perverted ridicule, and choking she craved. He'd smack her butt at the call, but her pleading for harder was met with equal strokes. A few times, Amber tried guiding his big hands to her throat, wishing he'd squeeze, but his fingers would only stroke. She became too afraid to push and ruin what had become her longest and most emotionally fulfilling relationship she's ever had.

Life was going well for Amber, and it got better when Marc proposed marriage to her the night of the family party celebrating her graduation from the police academy. At the age of 24, Amber was married to an amazing guy, who landed a paralegal job at a private law firm; and her own job as a cop. Using her private time home alone to indulge her darker fantasies of rough sex with her vibrator. Occasionally imagining some of the men she had recently arrested having their way with her body in seedy locations.

It wasn't too long after she became an officer till she had a child with Marc. An adorable boy with his father's dark eyes. While discussing names, Amber had sharply shot down Marc's first suggestion. Her only explanation was, "A bad ex."- that she had castrated with her boot. The name they agreed upon was Nathaniel.

However, the stress of dealing with her duties as a police officer and motherhood were becoming too much - rising blood pressure, trouble sleeping, and anxiety. The last straw was being ordered to ticket the homeless in a camp, and the fear in the eyes of a woman's child. The job wasn't what she thought it would be.

With Marc's full support, Amber resigned from the police force. Getting to spend more time with Natty, her beloved son, brought her a sense of happiness and balance. Along with some volunteer work at a local homeless shelter to cleanse her soul. When she felt the time was right, she took a new job with Oneiros, a private security firm that supplied guard duty for private companies across much of the Western United States.

The local Venus Sunset megamall was her assigned job. The guard staff were all a group of nice, fun people, and the Oneiros manager for the mall, Cory, was a supportive boss, who'd spend time with her as they both bragged about their children. The pay was decent, and hours were generally flexible, except for around the winter holiday season; and the mall hardly ever saw much trouble past some shoplifting or a few traffic accidents in the lot. A few drunk brawls, but those were very infrequent. There ended up being other hidden benefits, too.

The duty for overnight shifts was cycled among volunteering staff to make things a bit easier on the regular overnight guard. Every two months, some of the dayshift crew was given one week of overnight guard duty. It was a sweet assignment that left you alone from 2AM, when the stock and cleaning crews left, to 6AM, for the mall opening staff. Guard replacement wasn't until 8AM. It left four hours to relax with pay. The mall's location was isolated enough that the massive parking lot was only surrounded by a small collection of trees, fields, some shipping companies a fair distance away, and apartment complexes nearly a mile in distance.

A secret among the ​​Oneiros staff was that the mall security cameras outside had been adjusted to leave a blind spot of about thirty square-feet, enough space to park the patrol SUV in and do basically whatever you wanted in privacy. An orange-tinted street lamp standing in the area, that could be shut off from the guard's office in the mall. It was a secret all the guards, including Cory, knew about, but not the mall property owners. So, all the crew knew not to abuse it for something that could ruin it for everyone.

Most used the space to nap, read, eat, smoke pot, watch shows - or porn, and some would use it to have trysts with their partners. Amber tried a few times to get Marc to join her out there for sex, but the idea of sex out in such a public space made him too uncomfortable. Eventually giving up to respect his limits. However, this assignment proved to be the answer to Amber's perverted sexual desires.

All that time alone in such an isolated location. She used that lot space to masturbate to any kinky fantasy she desired, and no need to bite at pillows for the sake of the neighbors. Over the years collecting new sex toys she kept hidden under a change of uniform clothes in a gym bag for work, along with towels, lube, sanitizing wipes, and condoms, intended for the toys she used in her ass but may want to fuck her pussy later that night. The ritual every two months became Amber would walk her first patrol to make sure the mall was empty, then park the SUV in the camera's dark spot. Towels were laid out over the drawn back passenger seat, Amber would strip off most of her uniform, and indulge her darkest desires.

Amber was happily on the mall guard job for nineteen-years. Often on the job wearing her hair in a tight, French braid, sixteen millimeter, black-steel hooped earrings, and her sleeve-cased handcuffs, a remnant of her police days that never saw use anymore, attached to her work belt. At 45 years-old, she had maintained a decent figure, if much softer than in her twenties and post-pregnancy stretch marks along her stomach and breasts, along with growth to her hips and already large breasts. Walking from the job and regular yoga, either daily at home or with Nina twice a week, helped her keep a decently healthy figure. Having grown a bit self-conscious about her larger butt, but Marc would frequently tease, "Baby got back." Which she'd respond with an eye-roll and a grin.

Sex with Marc was as fine as ever, if becoming less frequent. Still, Marc adored licking his wife's shaved pussy, with the trimmed, arrow-shaped landing strip. Her sex with her husband filled her desires for sensual orgasmic bliss. For the darker needs. She had other outlets.

The near two decades on the job had given Amber the time to gain a collection of toys and improve her playtime rituals. Such as the inclusion of puppy potty pads atop the towel-covered seats, a tip she learned from the internet for dealing with wet orgasms.

Amber and Nina would occasionally chat about the different sex toys they heard about or had purchased, but Amber had the habit of giving her toys names. Of her current assembly, there is Marci, a light-blue, silicone vibrator. Rotating, rechargeable motor, nine-inches total, four-inches insertable with rabbit stimulator.

Satisfaction, a realistic-styled dildo. It's one of the closest she could find similar to Marc's dick. At eight-inches long and an inch-and-a-half in diameter. Balls and suction cup at the end. Sometimes sticking it to the outside of the patrol car and fuck herself on it.

Bubblegum is the most recent purchase. A five-inch, wand-style vibrator. Pink and baby-blue, multiple settings, and USB rechargeable. She had bought one for Nina's birthday a few years ago, and one for herself.

Her regular practice over the years during the graveyard shift has helped her to create more and more elaborate fantasies. Diving ever deeper into her old perversions and making new ones. Something about reaching past 35 years-old found her thinking dramatically more about big age differences, in both directions.

The co-stars of Amber's fantasies would frequently start as masked men or shadowy figures in the dark, but as she'd develop her stories, faces would fill in the roles. They could include a handful of male pornstars, who specialized in rough sex; coworkers, mall garage mechanics, stock workers, and some of the men among the mall staff she'd have regular conversations with. No idea in her graveyard shift she'd be imagining them among her attackers.

----

First there was the daydream of finding a lone, dark van parked in the empty lot during Amber's patrol. Walking along the seemingly empty vehicle, but upon reaching the side entry. It swiftly burst open and strong hands pulled her into the darkness inside. The cabin lights now on, two masked-men ripping at her clothes, binding her hands with tape, and choking her as they raped her body. Over the next two hours, taking short rests throughout before climbing back atop her.

Once they were done, tossing her unconscious and nude out of the van to the hard lot ground, then speeding off in their van. Filled with thick jizz and left to be found by the morning staff.

Over the years, this developed to being driven off to some isolated warehouse, after their first two hours of brutal sex in the van. Held as a naked captive to be used to create crazed bondage porn for two weeks. Amber would watch BDSM erotica on her tablet as she imagined herself in the performer's place. No one watching the videos they'd sell online would realize she was a real prisoner. Partly from how much she was enjoying her humiliating violations and begging for more cock.

Her captors, along with several of their invited friends, had one last party once they were finished with her. Tossed out on the grassy areas of the mall. Amber's naked, curvaceous body would be bruised from rope and paddles, newly barbell-pierced nipples, and semen from numerous men filling her stomach and leaking down her thighs.

----

Amber's long-held fantasy of being fucked by cops in an interogation room, cuffed to the table, became something more up to date with her current job. This time setting the scene while she was on patrol duty, isolated and alone.

Two fictional, corrupt police detectives in their mid-50s, seeking revenge on Amber for her reporting them years ago. Confronting her on her overnight shift at the mall. Their jackets removed, displaying their badges at their belt and service weapon in their holsters.

The caucasian detective, with the brown hair and deep, five-o'clock shadow, approaches her and makes veiled threats about her happy home life, before dropping a small, sealed packet of heroin to her feet. Using that as justification for fake drug charges, cuffed behind her back, and bending her over the hood of their car for an invasive search of her body. Amber bites her lip as his hands grope and linger all over.

The older man grinds Amber in her ass with his crotch as the other black, bearded detective offers her a way out of arrest, if she cooperates. Hearing the sounds of their pants opening before she can even ask the obvious question. On her tepid agreement under threat of blackmail. Her work pants and underwear are shoved to her knees, then fucking her over the hood of the car as she wailes. Her top torn, bra yanked down, and breasts pressed into the still warm hood, face held down by their large hands, and cumming inside her pussy without so much as a warning.

The dirty cops move her bindings to the front to screw her doggie-style on the rough asphalt, either being fucked one at a time or taken at both ends. These married men, with families, complimenting Amber for being a bigger slut than the whores they regularly fuck. Enjoying hearing her eventually begging them to yank her hair, fuck her face, or hammer her asshole till it gapped wide and twitching.

Finally ending by filming as they both cum into her open mouth, but not allowed to swallow. Instructing her to hold up her large tits, let their jizz dribble down her chin to her breast, then smearing these bastards' thick semen across her tits and nipples. With an added statement of directed appreciation to them as the finale.