Venus Sunset Mall Escapades Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before leaving and the phone camera off, they threaten that if she tries to report this. They'll send the recording to her husband and son.

----

What began as a fantasy of Amber trying to stop spray paint vandals, then bent over a food court table and her ankles tied to the legs using t-shirts. It became a failed attempt to prevent an ATM robbery at the food court's outdoor-seating area.

The crashing of the tools breaking into the cash machine in the dead of night catching her attention while on patrol. Peering over the corner and stepping ever so closer to see the two masked men, who failed to notice her. Stepping quietly away to alert the police, then swiftly feeling herself grasped by the lookout, she hadn't known was hiding nearby in the shadowy alcove.

She is forcefully bent over the back of one of the nearby benches at the sternum, so the toes of her shoes barely scraped the ground and a hand pressing between her shoulder blades.

The bandits escaped with the entire cash reserves of the ATM, but didn't finally leave until all three had left a heavy sperm deposit deep into her pussy, with the teller machine camera capturing it all on film. Amber knows this will be investigated, and only thankful that the lack of audio would not hear her voice begging these brutes to smack her ass harder, pull her hair, and choke her. Let them have the money. She felt satisfied.

----

The most dramatic fantasy grew from the mall officers' greatest nemesis - after shoplifters. The local skateboarders. Large groups of 18 year-old, young men that would loiter around the mall every weekend. Youthful, athletic bodies performing dangerous yet impressive tricks but little regard for startling the mall patrons.

It was the guard's duty to chase them off, but they'd mostly scatter once the guards were spotted. A deterrent with mixed results. Often shouting at Amber with a quality of insults one could expect from 'matured' high schoolers. "Bitch!", "Fat ass!", "Loser!", or "Old slut!".

Over the years the numbers and members would change as they'd graduate and get jobs. A few getting part-time employment in the mall. Absent skaters are eventually replaced with new members, as guys would take up the sport. Wouldn't they be shocked to learn Amber would select the 18-19 year-old members to be the stars of her raunchiest dream.

A fantasy best experienced in Amber's own words, as she sits in the work SUV, wearing only her opened, short-sleeved work shirt. Stroking the lubed Marci over her clit, and her other toys are waiting nearby. Her eyes peering into the distance as her imagination drifts, seeing herself now walking alone for her patrol in her most taboo dream to date.

*****

"3AM and walking along my patrol on a moonless night. Having finished my route inside and now checking on the exterior. A warm night with a few strong, cool breezes. Pacing along the cement walkways nearing the loading docks. A hairpin walking path, leading back toward the mall, centered by a wide patch of grass and circular, trimmed hedges. A knee-high wall separating the walking path from the down sloping drive to the shipment zone. Only lighting coming from the street lamp thirty feet away in the parking area, and a few low lamps on the exterior walls of the mall by some benches.

At the peak of the hairpin, a rustle in the hedges catches my attention. After a brief pause and running of my flashlight, turning back to walk, but never stood a chance as I hear the shout of, 'Now!' The bushes rustle louder and the thumping of feet on the grass. A swarm of dark figures are upon me. A headlock grips at my neck, knocking my uniform cap away in the struggle, knees tackled, my body falls into the grass on my back, and shrieks, 'Wha' th- Ahh!'

Feeling two sets of hands pinning my wrists to the ground with their weight, then, 'Hurry! Get her pants off!' shouts a gritty voice. Hands catching my kicking legs, yanking my shoes away, my toolbelt falls, and more sets of hands yanking my pants off my legs. My panties caught at my knees but soon tossed away with the trousers. My body is now so vulnerable and exposed to these strangers. 'l got her ankle, g-get the other!', a panicked voice shouts.

Both of my ankles are held up in a vice grip, spread open, and a bend at each knee. 'Please, please stop this.', but my request went ignored. My body seizing in fear realizing that I'm about to be raped. 'No, no!'

One of the voices holding my wrist calls out, 'Someone get the shirt! Let's see those big tits.' It took them two strong rips to pop the buttons and reveal my chest. Soon hands from all directions are groping my soft breasts.

'l'm married!', but this plea for mercy only brought laughter. The hands on my breasts are brushed away by one of their members, and a collapsible knife cut at my bra straps. Body trembling as the blade reaches closer to my warm skin, and my heavy titties now free to spill out and be groped again. Moans of approval surround me with, 'Massive!' and 'Shit! These are bigger than I thought.' Biting my lip to repress my whimpers to this exciting assault. Not since college have I felt so many hands on me at once.

'Why are you doing this?!' is the only thing I've said so far that seems to deserve an answer from their leader, who's kneeling between my legs and opening his long shorts.

'We're tired of you mall-cops always ruining our fun, bitch. So, we decided to come out here and have some 'fun' with you instead.' Spitting on his hands and rubbing over my freshly shaved lips and trimmed, landing-strip bush.

A deep voice to my left says, 'Gonna' be fun teaching yah what we got, yah old bitch.', and he pulls at my hardening nipple.

Thinking, 'It's the skateboarders from the mall. Out of all the other guards, they're making me the prey of their revenge. Was I, specifically, always their target, or would it have been any of the women staff on duty tonight?' Imagining Krissie, Janice, Darci, or my boss Cory in my place. Even though Cory and Darci never did this late shift.

My body trembling in fear and fooling myself wondering, 'How far will they go?', 'Will they hurt me if I struggle?', and the last being the scariest, 'What will they do when they're done with me?'

'Yah! Ah, you bastards!',' I cry, feeling that firm, slippery, and repeating touch over my clit, run through my labia, then to my asshole. Causing a spark to shoot up my nipples and my spine each time his finger tips encircled around my clitoris.

This humiliation shouldn't be so pleasurable, and fighting my urge to move my hips to his touch. A few minutes of palming are followed by two, wet fingers shoved inside my pussy with an aggressive effort. Hooking fingers rub along the walls to find the right spot. Struggling to resist the overload of sensations from multiple hands running over to molest my neck, breasts, nipples, stomach, pussy, and thighs.

The confident leader of this perverted gang of 18 year-olds fingerbangs me till he feels the moisture running from inside my cunt, spit in his palm to lube his dick, then braces a hand on my soft stomach to thrust his bare, hard cock inside me, once he found the entrance. 'Mmmmm. Fuck. She's tight for an old slut.' He pulls back, drives in deeper, and gains ground with each aggressive effort.

As he grunts and begins his rhythm, cheers from the sides with chants of 'Pound that pussy! Pound that pussy!' goes on and on. The feel of firm dicks now slapping into my forehead and face, and my bare left foot rubs over a hard penis and balls.

'No, no! Too - ah, too hard! Ahh!', I wail. 'Oh, oh, oh Fuck! Aggh! Shit! Ah!' The following cries barely noticed. 'Please, please. Don't hurt me.', then feeling a sharp pull at my nipples to spite me. Hearing the conceited groaning of the young bastard forcfully burying his incredibly stiff and warm member deep inside of me as he enjoys himself. Either in spite of or because of my performative struggles.

In the darkness and surrounded by moving shadows. It's too hard to count their numbers. More than eight, certainly; but maybe less than twelve. Knowing they're not going to just sit back and watch a few of their buddies fuck me without wanting a turn between my thighs. Even in my past I've never experienced so much cock in one night. At most remembering seven in a back room at a party once. It was an experience like budgie jumping. A heart-racing thrill I was happy to experience but in no rush to ever repeat. Yet here I find myself. Legs held open and surrounded by dicks excited to fuck me and won't be denied.

Doing my best to not let these skaters know how effective they're being on me, but my feelings of resistance are weakening. 'Please stop.' I plead, but in my mind thinking, 'Don't you fucking dare stop.' Wanting to direct him, 'Ohh, just a little higher.'

'Someone shut that slut up!', groans their leader, getting irritated with my wailing voice. No one even remotely nearby to hear and come to my rescue - even if I wanted it. They'll have me all to themselves for hours, till the morning shift arrives; and they appear to know that.

'Oh, I gotcha'.', says another guy kneeling just above my head. Glancing up and seeing a shadow so tall he must be over six-feet standing. His hands cup under my neck and pull, causing my head to fall back. With my mouth still gasping, he shoves his cock past my lips and into my throat. The rigidity of this member makes me wonder, 'Are they all this damn hard for me?'

Now filled with dick on both ends. One young man hammering between my legs, and another skull fucking my face, exploring the depth from my lack of gag reflex, that didn't go unnoticed by all who were watching.

Groaning and feeling the drool leaking from my filled mouth to across my nose to my hair, a set of hairy balls slap at my nose, occasionally allowing a few breaths before refilled, and hearing the leader moan, 'Ohh, ah. Gonna' cum. Take it, whore!' Seconds later, feeling the swelling and rush of his young semen fill me inside, the intense warmth and abundant volume spreads over the internal walls, and the cock in my throat soon after.

Held till there was no other option but to swallow. Such an intense flavor, and texture that clings to my tongue and roof of my mouth. Coughing and spitting to the side to clear my throat, but only getting a few moments before a pull of my hair yanks me to the other side. My mouth is stuffed with another swollen dick, a hand grabs my neck, and eager to test the depths of my throat for himself.

The leader climbs up from between my legs and announces to his gathered allies, 'First one to the lottery.' A roar of cheers, pats to his shoulders and back, and he is soon replaced by another fellow skater's raw dick.

The duty of holding my ankles became the batter's box for the next in line. For the ones standing around my head. Most seem to stop at my mouth before reaching completion to then scramble in line for some pussy. My resistance cracking by the fourth guy between my legs and swallowing a second load of youthful jizm. His voice was clearly frustrated from cumming so quickly in my mouth.

Ejecting the next wet penis from my lips to scream out as I felt the fourth guy's push stretches into me, 'Fuck, that's so big! Agh, fuck!' This bastard plowing me must have been blessed with ten-inches of incredibly thick cock, and when it ultimately kissed bottom the third time. 'Ahhh. Mm. Agh, I'm going to cum. Your big dick is going to make me cuuummm!! Ah, Aahh!' shrieking into the night. The grips on my ankles tighten more to keep control of my convulsing legs. Shouts and cackles of victory surround me.

Unable to see him as more dicks are pushed back into my face. 'Yeeeaah. I'm gonna' enjoy stretching your old pussy out, bitch.' moans the big-boy until he too dumps a thick load inside me, groaning loudly with each pulse, 'That's...some good...pussy.' Using both his big hands to slap my thighs twice before pulling out. The feel of his ample jizz runs down between my ass cheeks then into the grass.

While still in an orgasmic daze, they roll me to all fours. A dark figure climbing under between my legs from below and another behind. Both my cunt and my ass now being filled, and my hands gripping to the lawn to brace from their continued attacks. Some that took me from behind pull at my braid and it makes my eyes roll. Their aggression and lack of technique causes me to question how many were virgins before tonight or am I their first taste of raw pussy?

The third guy under me pushes my tits together to fuck the squashed valley with his curved dick, until I'm no longer occupied from behind. Quickly sliding down between my trembling legs. A dribble of semen pours on his stomach before he can plug me up. Next from the rear would have to enjoy the only other available, soaking orifice.

Must have scared that young guy under me as he feels me claw my freed hands at his head before diving in to kiss him. Crying in lust while my lips smack together in a wet, sloppy kiss with some 18 year-old, high school punk. After some heated making out, he pushes my face away then demands, 'Suck my tongue.', and I obediently slurp at this extended tongue while gripping his hair.

By the time the leader returns for his second chance, this time fucking my asshole; the guy under me has been replaced. This next guy is maybe about my height and enjoys his time sucking and applying a stinging bite to my hanging tits, screwing me, and slapping my damp clit with his finger tips. Occasionally, a hand pulls my bangs so someone could fuck my mouth to the side. Yearning for the taste of more semen but continuously denied then passed to the other side.

I'm being fucked like some old bitch on the lawn by a pack of horny, stray pups, and squealing shamelessly through two, sudden climaxes. 'Fuckin' slam me!' My words excite them more."

***

"Fuckin' slam me!", Amber screams out of the opened car window, certain no one would be able to hear her. Amber is now rolled on her side to make it easier to slide both her sex toys, Marci and Satisfaction, from her dripping, warm pussy and well lubed anus. Trying to mimic the frenzied thrusts of two wild, young men. Wishing in this moment she had a spare set of hands to pull at her hard nipples.

The force from the breeze through the opened car windows feels so intense over her warming and sweaty skin. Grinding the artificial testicles of Satisfaction into her clit before sliding through her again and pausing to refresh the grip on Marci, her vibrator, in her ass. Warming herself up to fit the much thicker Satisfaction later.

***

"The games in the grass come to a sudden halt when the leader pulls out and calls, 'Wait, I got an idea. Help me carry her over there.'

One guy lifts me up at the wrists and two on my spread legs, hovering over to the short, eight-inch wide wall between the walkway and sloping, loading-dock driveway. They fling then drop me across the top of the wall and legs spread open between the sides, one-side knee height and the other a more dramatic three or four feet. My pants are gathered up from the grass and rolled, feeling them wedged under my hips to hold my booty higher. Even my police-issued cuffs are taken from my tool belt and used to clasp my hands behind my back. Savoring my total vulnerability, and knowing everything before was the foreplay. This...this was the main event.

'Come on. Come on.' I moan. Yearning to feel filled and used again as some cheating slut after decades of wonderful monogamy. There's a chuckling voice of the leader and the feel of hands molesting my ass, swaying my hips to entice the next guy, and they don't disappoint me with a long wait. Someone straddles behind me and fills my eager slit. 'Fuck, yeah.' groans the tall-guy and a thumb pumping into my ass. Replying with an adoring coo.

The skaters gather in a semi-circle on my left, sitting in the grassy area on the side of the walking path. All a series of either naked or half-naked, but all still wearing their shoes. Stroking their cocks and passing joints, as they watch their buddies rail me. Seductively tempting my lips to the phones filming me as my soft body ripples from the relentless pounding I'm being fed by those sturdy members. At some point, a few walk to the other side of the mall to the food court, outdoor seating to return with vending machine drinks. Blatantly making themselves comfortable and in no hurry to leave. They planned this knowing they had time.

The impatient ones walk over and get their pleasure from my mouth, either standing to my side or mounting the wall at my front. Fist full of my braided hair in one hand and their phone held close to my face. Capturing the moments of fucking an older woman's wet throat. A few of the nastier boys spit at my face before shoving through my lips.

The pleasure rushing through me feels so intense, every muscle in my body is betraying me. Using my bound hands behind my back to scratch at the stomach of whatever young man is mounting me. Some would tolerate the sensual tickle, while others would slap my hands away. Not wanting to be distracted from their own pleasure by my need to touch them and feel more of their young bodies.

Some time later, my short-sleeved uniform shirt, with the busted buttons, over my back is soaked in my sweat. A collection of various, young cock have slid through me, and time seemed both endless and too short between men. Each choosing which orifice to release their hot jizm, then stepping aside for the next contender. Long given up counting my orgasms, and my mind is flooding in sweet 'bliss.'

Even as parts of my body are becoming numb from the repeated thrusts and slaps. The blood rushing to my skin feels the growing warmth. Excitement only building with sparks shooting through my nipples, up to the neck, then behind my eyes and temples. My body is absorbing the aura of these young men. The world is changing around me and seeing myself as the biggest, most desirable slut to walk the world. After decades, the thrill of knowing my body is still an object of crazed lust that drives men to such levels of depravity and joy.

'What's with that dumb look on her face? She looks fuckin' high as shit.' says the short guy's voice.

A gritty voice answers, 'That's what you call 'dick drunk.' '

It's true. My mind has become totally dazed and basically now a sex puppet to whoever had a dick inside me at the moment. Obediently parroting whatever crude and degrading phrase they demand of me. Each guy trying to top the one before.

'I'm a fat bitch!'

'I'm a dumb whore!'

'Feed me young cum!'

'Sorry for my sloppy, married cunt!'

'Please, destroy my old pussy!'

'Thank you for fucking my deep ass!'

Not even registering my own words until moments after they leave my lips and regretting such humiliating slogans they feed me. What I really hate,...was how much it made me want their cocks more.

'I love your cock. I love your...COCK!', is what nearly all want from me at some point. As if any of them care about my pleasure, but I'm having it nonetheless. They all wanted to imagine being the best. Big or smaller didn't matter to me. The fragile masculinity of men. Always needing their egos stroked just as much as their dicks, if not more.

My yearning is for them to stay hard as long as possible. A primal urge to please them all. Thinking the happier they are, the longer they'll continue to screw me, thus feeding my own lustful cravings. The opening of the floodgates of years of my sexual repression wasn't good enough for me. In these moments, I wanted them broken and to be drowned in desire. To feel like a wanton slut again, free of responsibility. Nothing was being held back any longer.

Despite my soft pleading for a rest some time later. My only break during this revelry being the time it takes for the next to climb over the wall. Which was especially brief this time, given the next young lad in line has been priming his cock with my generous mouth, as he waits for the guy before him to finish inside me.