Venus Sunset Mall Escapades Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tired muscles of my slippery canal instinctively milk him for more, and a sudden, sincere cry of 'I love that dick.' Coming out of my slurred lips as something closer to 'Ah ugg ah thic!', mixed with guttural moans and gasps to catch my breath. His response, once done, is to spit on my face and smear it across.

The big boy slips his cock free, retrieves the damp marker near his foot, and leaves a mark on my right cheek. 'That's three in the lottery from me, whore.' with his mouth to my ear, a bite, and a tone of arrogant satisfaction. 'Maybe see you for four later.', slapping my ass before walking away to take his seat. A long, triumphant draw from the passed joint as he watches what comes next.

It didn't take long for the nameless, gritty-voiced guy to walk up and leave yet another tally on my ass. Followed by tall-guy, the sadistic buckaroo, the leader, Spanish-papi, and many more. For as much as they complained about how loose my sloppy snatch was feeling. Very few hesitate to take the reins and get their dick wet in that pool of collected semen for more refills, and they use my weakened state for their sexual experimentation. The feel of fingers shoved into my mouth, leaning in to groan in my ear, savoring their degrading slurs and commands, angled blowjobs stretching my cheeks, and biting at my neck and shoulders. The occasional cool wind blowing over our warm, sweat-covered bodies through the night. A small few saved a bit of their potent donations to pull out then ejaculate on my hand, to coat my rose-gold wedding band.

Unfortunately, even with my decades of experience. There was no contest against their stamina. I'm but one to their ten - perhaps twelve. Losing more of my strength and senses with each passing cock to follow. Sweat running down my brow and chin, slobbering groans, words little more than mumbles or long silence, the occasional puffs of pot blown into my face, then a strong climax from the rubbing at my clit causes my vision to see stars,...passing out.

Past that point, I have no idea how long they entertained themselves with me. Either till their balls were fully drained or got bored with my unresponsive body. One or the other. Any who were too impatient for one more ride at my messy cunt spend their last batch of cum painted across my sleeping face and hair. One side of my face slathered with semen, their thick marker left as a weak plug inside me, and a puddle of fluids dripped between my legs, running down my thighs and the barrier I was propped upon. Wondering how much of that rich jizz had been wasted leaking from me. Left unconscious atop that precarious wall, with the four-foot drop to the right.

Totally unaware as I awaken of how much time remains till the morning staff arrive. Finding one of my wrists freed with the cuff key they left behind. My bra and panties were claimed as trophies, and several empty soda cans and burnt roaches are left over the grass. Now a soon to be mother of a gangbang bastard. Would need to examine my ass in a mirror or my phone to understand just how many times my womb was bred from youthful semen.

Months to follow seeing those guys at the mall, trying to ignore their crude, public calls to walk over and suck their cocks; and no way of telling which was the father of possibly the last child I'd have.

Every late shift that follows wondering if they're in the shadows to come back for more - but haven't yet. Most of them soon going away to college, but the rumors of the MILF mall slut would spread to the other skaters, bragging and sharing their recordings with the new guys. Who's to tell what the future may hold for the bold and curious among them in the following years. Quietly excited to see what new, 18 year-old man would be willing to sneak out in the dark hours to use me like a willing cum dump.

Ultimately it was my victory. Satisfied that I ruined them in return. For the rest of their lives. They'll never experience a freak as exciting or as pleasurable as me. Maybe I should do them a favor and call them? In for a penny...and all that."

*****

Amber's eyes open, awakening from the fantasy, and her head droops to the edge of the opened car window, gasping to catch her breath, and her foot drops from the dash. Feeling a bead of sweat running down her chin, mixed with saliva, dripping between her sighing breasts, and rolls to her stomach. "Fuck, I'm a sick.", she chuckles and wipes the running sweat from her brow with the heel of her palm.

Looking around to examine the aftermath of her playtime, she turns off Bubblegum, the wand; and holds it up to the light to see her own clear fluid dripping from the end. A bemused awkwardness looking over to see the large spray over the car windshield and dashboard, then down to find the puppy pad soaked. Amber didn't always make such a mess when she orgasmed. It could be sporadic to rare but something about the skateboarder attack fantasy always triggered it once or twice by the finale.

Satisfaction is found on the floor along with Marci, motor still rotating. Both are very damp. Reaching down to collect the condoms and turn her toys off. Amber's head lays back, so gently running a finger around her nipple to rest, then glancing to the clock. Plenty of time for the clean up.

Stepping out of the car to collect most of her things into a towel before putting her pants back on, giving the dash and window a quick wipe. Making herself generally presentable in uniform as she hobbled into the mall bathroom with her gym bag. She cleaned her body using a warm washcloth with soap at the sink, cleaned her tender vagina with baby wipes, attended to her makeup, and then changed into a dry, spare uniform.

Back at the SUV, Amber spent more time giving the interior area the customary cleaning with the sanitizing wipes and a refreshing spray. The lavender scent normally signaling to the other guard staff that the previous user was either eating spicy or strongly aromatic foods, or smoking pot. No one suspected it was to cover the scent of sweat and bodily fluids.

Amber spent the rest of the shift guzzling thirty-two ounces of her favorite watermelon-kiwi sports drink and water to rehydrate, eating her reheated meal while watching shows on her tablet, and basking in a deeply satisfying afterglow. The final hour of shift was for walking her last patrol, before the morning mall staff started to drive up at about the crack of dawn. Amber checked a few times on her phone that her very 'special' delivery should arrive today around 5PM. Excited to add another toy to her collection, and hoping she was ready for her next shift.

....to be continued.

(Hope you enjoyed the story. Please, rate and leave a comment below. Thanks for reading.)