Venus Sunset Mall Escapades Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once freed, a slow moan from my damp lips of, 'I want... want you all inside me.' As if I even had a choice at this point, but still mean it.

'We already have, you dumb whore!', the leader jeers and follows a cluster of laughter from the others.

'Least twice!', a gritty voice adds then more laughs.

The next iron-hard cock piercing my pussy has a delicious upper curve to it and feels familiar. Sliding along the well traveled folds with each push. Moaning as his hands take mine, but not out of some sense of tenderness or connection. It serves as his grip to brace his thrust. Those tight, young hips smashing into my big ass. He groans, 'Yeah! Say, 'Jerri fucks you best.' '

Despite not being true, obediently I cry out. 'Ahhh! Jerri fucks me best! Oh, Jerri. Ohh.' Hearing the chuckling behind me and gazing towards my leering audience. However, not actually seeing them through another orgasm of my own. 'Oh, my god! Oh, god. Ohhh, my god.'

'Don't use yah real name, dumb-ass!' shouts a deep voice to the left.

Still keeping his pace, Jerri responds, 'What's it...matter...anymore. Look at her. She fuckin' lovin' this shit. She's droolin'.' His grip becomes tighter and hurts my hands. 'We could...own this bitch's ass.', a wicked glee to his words.

'Wha'? Who wants ta' own a piece of flabby, middle-aged pussy? She's damaged goods. Yah want ta' own somethin' young and tight yah can break in...then toss when done.' A few chuckles of agreement follow among the skaters.

A third nameless-voice agrees. 'Yep. She was fine at the start, but now you have to slap her around or choke her, if you want her cunt to tighten up good.'

'Do what I did.', advises one of those careless bastards. 'Fuck her shitter - it's tighter. Just before you go off, pull out, and shove it down her cunt when you cum.' This crude ingenuity impressed his peers. No longer sure even when that happened, my mind dazed, but moaning in anticipation to feel it in practice more.

'Fuck, fuck. Yes, yes, yes. Agghh.', my voice cries out to an entertained but uncaring audience.

'What do y-you want more of, slut? Huh?'Jerri struggles to groan.

My response is a soft gasp, 'Agh, more dick. More dick.' "

***

Adrenaline rushes through Amber's blood as her half-dazed eyes spots motion in the distance. Her feet drop from the car dash and hands scramble to clasp her shirt closed over a heaving chest. Relaxing to catch her rushing breath to see the skulking, four-legged outline of a dark-furred cat casually walking through the lot and to the shadows of the decorative bushes scattered throughout the parking area. Completely unaware and unconcerned of Amber's own nocturnal activities.

Taking this surprise interruption to drink from her water bottle and remove the condom from Marci, that she had been using in her ass. Sliding back into the reclined seat, feet bracing back in their previous position, and pulling at her sensitive nipples a few times. Easing the rotating Marci into her vagina and gently placing her fingers to her neck. Readying herself for things to get more intense.

***

"This next guy may not have been the largest, but his imagination is thrilling. "Gonna' bash this old, used cunt.', he threatens before pushing inside me. Slipping off his shirt and spinning it in the air as he rides me, the other hand pulling at my handcuffs, and hollering a 'Woo!,' like trying to break a wild mare.

His brutality is only encouraged by the barks and calls of his co-conspirators of, 'Ride the bitch!' and 'Break her, man!!'

'Ah, yeah!', myself getting caught up in the energy of the crowd. 'Give it to me, motherfucker!', moaning out with a primal lust.

Accepting this challenge and wrapping his shirt over my throat and twisting it tight. Head being pulled up, back arched, choking, and tits flying freely. My eyes are rolling as I'm ​​asphyxiating and cumming as his stiff dick that is hitting the right spot, causing slobber to run down my chin. Thrilled but becoming fearful that this may be when their game goes too far.

'Here comes my fucking nut!', he shouts out as he erupts a heavy load inside me, maintaining a tight grip on my neck till he finishes. Another rich ejaculation washes inside me. My hands bound behind my back preventing me from halting my fall upon his careless release, large titties absorb much of the impact on the cement wall. He spits on my ass and slaps it before walking off, coptoring his dripping dick in the air for his filming allies.

Gasping and coughing to catch my breath, then meekly whimpering 'Uh, thank you. Thank you.' Yet not hearing me over the cheers of the audience to his violent performance. The cowboy gets several high-fives, as he sits, a joint is passed to him, and proclaims, 'That's another one to the lottery. Really hope it's mine.'

Wiggling my rump as best I can, as another set of hands grips at my hips and easily punches his hard member toward my depths. His warm, struggling moans directly in my ear gives me a delicious shiver, and my pussy welcomes his return inside. Was this his third or fourth turn on me? No way of telling and could hardly keep track in my current state.

Enjoying the gruff rhythm of my current attacker as he wordlessly grunts with his thrust into my well assaulted, soaking pussy, with those heavy balls that slap into my clit. Slim but strong hands grip into my thighs, digging his short nails in due to the slipping of my sweat. My skin and breath tremble in worry while he is rutting me and only hearing his unrepressed, excited groans. No words at all. No longer seeing me as anything other than a sex toy, not worth speaking with or at. A wife and mother's body becoming a means to an end of his own pleasurable release. Fuck, it's so hot.

Mixed among the spectators' crude chatter and comments about my shaking body. The tall-guy to the side chuckles about something that catches my attention, 'Who you think will get the old bitch pregnant?'

Only in that moment realizing the purpose of their plot. None of these dozen or so young men have been wearing condoms, nor have any of them shown any concern injecting me with thick, copious spunk. Their revenge wasn't only to sexually humiliate me for spoiling their skating all these years. The lottery they've been mentioning this whole time was their sperm, and the prize was buried in my womb. In my blissed-out state, it never occurred to me the purpose of this contest was in which one of them would impregnate me. Even at my age, the virility and potency of all these 18-19 year-old delinquents would certainly find a vulnerable egg to plant their seed within.

So exhausted at this point that my pathetic attempt at an escape is so subtle that the sperm donor currently invading me mistakes the pull of my hips as an effort to help him, my body betraying me. My hungry twat doesn't care that I've been off birth control for over a decade, due to some annoying side effects; but solely fixated on the lustful pleasure I've been denying her for so, so long. The weakened, logical-side of my mind rushes for a plan to save myself from myself.

'Perhaps I can sleep with Marc tomorrow.', but that would still be risky. All these young studs are of various mixed backgrounds - black, white, and brown. The odds the baby would match my husband would be worse than a roll of the dice but more the spin of the roulette. Not to mention the problem of the instant physical evidence of my infidelity. The bruises on my ankles, wrists, arms, throat, and between my thighs, the bite marks over my breasts and shoulders, my red-slapped ass & face, and Marc would be sure to notice how tender and messy my pussy would be once all these young men were through with me.

Now remembering the most dramatic proof. When they first spread me over this wall, the gang leader had used a large, black permanent marker to write some crude message across my lower back, as a tramp stamp. Impossible to see what it said, but most likely something crude in bold lettering that says either, 'WHORE,' 'OLD BITCH,' 'SPERM BANK,' 'CUM DUMP,' or 'BREED ME.' After each guy has been taking their turn, they use the marker to leave a tally mark signifying where they cam. Right cheek for in my pussy, and left cheek for in my ass. It would be necessary to hide my naked body from my husband for several days and numerous showers to wait for it to fully fade. Possibly losing the window to make Marc think it was his second child I'd be carrying.

Not as if I could report this as an attack either. All of them have pictures or video collected showing me begging them to fuck me and encouraging their dark perversions. It wouldn't be hard for them to claim I enticed them here for this purpose. Not that I could even identify them well in this low light, and only know one of them by name, Jerri. The best I knew most of them was by the feel of their cocks sliding inside me and the flavor of their sticky jizz. Doubt that would fall in standard police procedure. -- but it could make for a raunchy fantasy later.

They have me well and truly captured in their web. Old enough to be their mother, and I'm to become the brood mare for a group of horny, 18 year-old skateboarders, who aren't even out of high school. Everyone will discover what a submissive cum slut I am. Oh well, might as well enjoy myself to the fullest then.

My brain surrendering full control to my slut of a clit do the thinking for me now, and her first words are. 'Ah, yes, yes, Yes!. Fuck! Gonna' cum over your fuckin' cock! Ahhh!' wailing in joy into the night, as this young man adds that potent load to the lottery inside my drowning womb. A tally made on my right ass cheek, and another challenger steps up to play.

Oh, this next one. He's not subtle about what he intends for me. First lifting my head up with a firm, headlock grip at my throat then switches tactics. Turning my now tattered French braid over my neck to choke me, and the other arm crossing around my chest and between my tits to prop me up. Sweat drips from my heavy, swaying tits to those thrusts into my soaking cunt.

His low, angry words in my ear command, 'Get pregnant. Get pregnant. Get pregnant, you fuckin' puta.', as if his orders could manifest the result. 'Ahhh, you're gonna' make me a pa-pi aren't you?'

Best response I can manage is a joyous groan and a nod, then whimpering as he ejaculates. 'Trigate todo mi semen!', he growls in my ear then takes a picture of the aftermath upon pulling out and walking off.

His back turned and so proud of his own performance that he doesn't hear me gasp, 'Da-dame maa-as.' "

***

Another breeze blows through the vehicle and over her now hot, damp skin. The sex toy Marci fell to the car floor with the motor still running after her orgasm caused her lack of a grip. After a few sips of water, Amber opens another condom, noticing only two left in the box. With Satisfaction between her bracing thighs, her fingers roll the prophylactic down the artificial shaft, a touch of lubricant added, Bubblegum, the wand, is turned on, then she takes a few deep, relaxing breaths for the big finale. Closing her eyes.

***

"Wishing I knew the name of the next contender, because he proves to be the MVP of the night, for me. Rather than just thoughtlessly ramming his cock back in. He wants to finger bang me, on what may have been his third turn. While hardly needed this far in, this rest from being hammered into is much appreciated.

Not sure who trained him, but fuck, he knows how to work his hands. Rubbing two fingers into the cum-filled mess of my twat to work my g-spot, and his other hand switching between rubbing my clit and slapping my big ass. Think he just enjoys watching me twitch and squeal, and did I ever satisfy him while having a gushing orgasm. My entire body spasming and spraying him over, more fluids running down the wall.

He doesn't give me much of a rest before sliding his thick cock back into my still twitching cunt. 'Yeah, messy pussy is so good.', he moans. What would this even qualify as by now, sloppy thirty-eighths?

By this point, my makeup is utterly ruined. The deep-rust eyeshadow is now blurred, dark circles around my eyes from the sweat, dark-bronze eyeliner running from tears, and lipstick all but totally gone. The remains smeared over several cocks of these young men.

With one fucker behind me, my view in the front is eclipsed by a ten-inch, black cock as this guy straddles the wall ahead of me. Rubbing his dick on my face but pulling it away from my opening mouth. 'No sucking yet. You're gonna' lick my balls first.' gripping my braid to shove my mouth to his sweaty testicles. Happily running my tongue around those swollen nuts, and his pulsing shaft resting over my face, blocking sight of one eye.

'Bro,' he calls to the guy behind me. 'Uhh,..help me out and fish-hook her for me.'

'Sure, dude.', Mr. Magic-Fingers responds. His hands grab my face from behind and shoves two fingers on each side in my mouth, pulling to force my lips obscenely open. The front guy braces his hands behind himself and uses his hips to to fuck that cock down into my slobbering mouth, while his buddy in the rear hold my head firmly and keeping his own pace. 'Ughh, yeah. This is what old bitches are good for.', he groans and spits at my face.

The thick tip sliding over my tongue, into my throat, then my running nose pushes into his dark pubes. 'You almost done back there, man? I wanna' see if this will all fit in her stretched ass now.', moans the guy down my windpipe. All as I groan, sputter, and cough from my throat while being spit-roasted.

'Not yet. She's gotten loose again.', he moans, frustrated. As if that wasn't partly his fault.

With a chuckle, 'Got an idea for that.' and the 18 year-old man screwing my esophagus kicks his legs up, wrapping them in a tight figure-four around my head. The guy behind grips his fists into the sweat soaked fabric of my shirt. Those athletic legs shoving me down till my lips now stretch to the base of this massive cock, cutting off my air; and my chin pushing into those large nuts. 'Agh, uh, You wanna' breathe?', he asks, looking down at my contorting, worried expression.

I nod in a panicked whimper, looking back at him with reddening-eyes filled with fear. 'Then you better squeeze that old pussy and make him cum in you.', he threatens.

It was asking the impossible of me, as I can barely move my legs by will anymore; then the vice of those strong thighs squeeze at my skull with more force."

***

With her head bracing into the seat cushion, Amber chokes down on the fleshy dildo and her wand at its highest setting pressing to her clit. Glancing over to the car mirror just outside the door and glimpsing her red, contorted face, as the artificial balls push into her chin and a pressure inside her throat. Fighting against her body's instinct to breathe and challenging herself to see how long she can hold it. Imagining how hot it would look to have a set of strong, young legs crushing at her head right now. A cocktail of dopamine and adrenaline running through her system makes her reckless.

***

" 'Yeah, yeah. That got it tighter. Keep going....goin'. Al-almost, ahh.' finger-guy moans behind, clawing into my shirt, the sound of a tearing seam. He howls, releasing his hot seed inside, "Fuck, fuck!", and the bully skater in my throat relinquishes his legs and removes his huge shaft. Mucus is dripping from my nose, slobber running down my chin, and several long strings connect from my lips to his dick.

Coughing and gasping for air again, spitting to clear my poor throat, shocked by the feel of that wet ten-incher slapping my cheek, and his hand strikes from the other direction but with much more force. 'That fat ass is next, rent-a-cop.', he boasts.

'Creampieing is the best.' groans the finger-guy, as he climbs off. 'Can't do that with my girlfriend.' Marking his tally then passing the marker to his approaching buddy.

'Shit. That was fucking crazy.', says Jerri to the side, sounding a bit worried but his left hand still jerking the base of his cock.

The ebony stud takes the thick marker and slips it deep into my leaking cunt, with the cap barely visible, before climbing the wall. I actually whimper as this sexy, scary bastard grabs hold of my forearms and pushes into my gaping ass within three trusts. 'You know, you old slut. I'm gonna' enjoy wrecking your ass, like we did your pussy.' he moans. His hips making wet slaps at my ass with every thrust. 'This is what I fuckin' like.', he says, spitting through clenched teeth. 'A bitch under me and screamin' like a whore.' This was a real hate-fuck...and it was such an intense rush.

'Aghh, Holy fuck. My ass! Yes, yes, ye- Oh, oh. My ass. Yes. Oh, god!' I wail and barely even hear his constant, spiteful words for the next few minutes. Haven't felt this much aggression during sex since a once jealous, freshman-college boyfriend learned I had once given his divorced father a blowjob, when I met the father at a bar and months before I started dating his son.

His friends, who've never seen anything this intense outside of online porn, are in stunned awe of my incoherent groaning and his cruel growls. After some time of this hung bastard digging into my ass with every inch. He grips and jerks my head, pushing my skull into the concrete with both hands, and holding his weight down upon me. 'Look at my friends, bitch! Tell them what you are!' he shouts, still punching that lengthy shafts inside and my rump, nearly numb from all the earlier abuse.

My sight blurred, peering through his spread fingers and my sweat-clung hair. His hand slaps the back of my head when I fail to respond fast enough, then pushed back in place. 'Aghh..ah. I'm..Imma'..ah bitch. Imma' horny bi-tch. Ohhhh.' groaning meekly and feeling a wave starting to build inside.

Two of his fingers push through my gasping lips and fish-hooks my mouth, and his other hand grips my ponytail. Shouting to those gathered in a panting breath, 'Uh.. Anyone that's close. Ugh,...get over here and cum...right in her mouth.' A pair jumps to his call with their hands frantically stroking their wet cocks. Aiming the tips of their primed weapons less than an inch from my warm, panting mouth that I open wider, welcoming them to feed me. One recording on his phone as their warm cream streams, nearly simultaneously, across my front overbite, slacked tongue, and into the back roof of my mouth. Only to realize with my lips forced open it makes me unable to swallow or savor that precious seed. Whimpering in a desperate sorrow as I could only taste their delicious, young cum for a moment, but couldn't prevent it from pooling then seeping out the other corner of my mouth. Hearing the chuckles of joy behind me to my suffering.

The weight on my head releases as the young man bashing into my anus lets go, his hands moving to grip tightly at my tits. His eyes close as he is building to another eruption. With my head now free, I frantically start lapping at the semen that was recently denied me over the concrete. My desperate need to retrieve every missing drop entertaining the spectators.

'She's a real, damn cum-slut.', a gritty voice chuckles at my pathetic behavior. Chants of "Whore" and "Cunt" from others. Sobbing because they were right about me, but the taste is worth it.

'Agh. Agh. Here it cums. Here it...cums. Another load for you, slut.' groans this hung fucker assaulting me, but before I could feel it rush into my ass. He grips the base and ejects from my twitching asshole. Looking down as he removes the marker, which had slipped out by a third, from my pussy to shove all ten inches into my sloppy crevice. His grip releases and the feel of a warm, fluid eruption blends into the fertile cocktail, in search of a vulnerable egg to pierce. A wicked grin and groan as he enjoys every throb and pulse.