All Comments on 'Vera'

by RandallKinds

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great start!

I can imagine alot of chapters ahead, both with Vera and with his wife and maybe Vera could help introduce his wife to cuckoldry.

I hope the author continues the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really good!

Really good read! Nice and brief as well. I like how you've left it open so it can go a few ways, just domination, cuckoldry or both.

I'd love to read about a D/s affair between our protagonist and Vera. An interesting twist if the wife becomes the cuckold kept in the dark!

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Good Stroker

Gets to the point (pun intended) quickly. Lots of possibilities: Vera blackmails him into letting her keelhaul Keely; Vera ties him to his chair and tortures him. Good stuff to be going on with!

RandallKindsRandallKindsabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

The catalyst for the story was grounded in truth - the b-day, leaving a tab on the computer open and a five year crush I've had for the receptionist. When I realized I'd left the computer up I berated myself but then began imagining a what if... Anyhow, I decided to just put it down on 'paper' to get the thing out of my head. Didn't work, by the way. :)

I didn't really think forward to another 'chapter' but I might if something out of the norm strikes me. Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous