All Comments on 'Verde River Cougar'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is great to have some one to fuck like this but would have to have some place out of the dirt!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I would much rather have the Sharedwhorewife under the Green River. Whores and cucks get as tedious as looking at your shadow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Wish I could have been there too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Been to verde river

Having been on the verde river and also VC railroad, I could just imagine being one of the lucky ones getting a blow job from you. You are beautiful, I to think about sex all the time. Wish I could have met you when I lived closer,in San Diego. I could have just sat there and watched you drain all the guys. Pleasure would probably been as great as yours.

IMcRoutIMcRoutalmost 14 years ago
I had to stop reading

when the second name change came up. I can't take a story seriously where the author doesn't really know its characters. You start with the narrator, Jim, Dave and Donna. Suddenly we have Sally and Ed and I am confused.

I've read and enjoyed several of your other submissions but I am disappointed with this one.

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 14 years ago
Excellence Again

I think the title says it all. Try reading more of her stories. They are all excellent. Have a look at her bio as well! Very, very nice photo of her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous