Verity's in Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the week Stephen had invited Verity on a date. They revisited the restaurant at Verity's request. Having now met Fleur, Verity wanted to go. They were now on friendly terms and Verity thought she had been silly not to accept the invitation in the first place. It was a gesture that seemed symbolic. Somehow she wanted to share in what must have been a special night.

This sounds like everything had magically turned around; it hadn't, but it was the spark that Leda talked about, the catalyst to start building a healthier relationship in which both recognized a future.

After four days the whole complexion of their relationship seemed positive. Tension had dissipated and they were relaxed to the point that they were freely touching. Verity was even giggling at Stephen's story about how the shoot went at touch football with the two all blacks. She knew what Stephen was like, the courageous Stephen, and the story was typical of his occasional impetuosity. She tucked in close to Stephen and reached across and gently kissed him on the cheek. An exploratory kiss perhaps but there was no flinch from Stephen and Verity did it again and again and snuggled close to him.

Stephen began, "Verity I am feeling really good. I mean, really good with you. How would you feel about dating regularly?"

Verity didn't answer straight away, she just took his face in one and turned it to her and gave him a long passionate kiss face to beard ignoring the glances from the table next door.

"I guess that's a yes."

"Stephen, I cannot remember when I was ever this happy."

Stephen briefly thought of Brad. Darkly he could have doubted her comment adding in his mind 'since Brad'.

If he had thought that then it was only fleeting. What he actually had felt was an overwhelming sense of triumph.

*****

Life continued to improve for Stephen and Verity. Fleur made a friend with Verity and eventually firm friends. Yes they completed Marlene's script. Verity actually attended the shoot out of sight where Stephen and Fleur walked with the boys. After the break up, an interview was arranged with Verity about the affair and Stephen and her reconciling. It was of course largely fantasy and came complete with a photoshoot with Stephen and the boys.

There was only a brief allusion to Verity's affair and neither Brads name nor any of the details were mentioned. The plan for the reality pilot was quietly dropped and all filming ceased. It was assumed that this was at Marlene and Fleur's direction. The fact that it never went ahead was never a topic of conversation but Marlene showed some admiration of Maria; So much so she later travelled to the States to produce a documentary on her for New Zealand television.

Verity and Stephen continued to date. Stephen remained consistently supportive. There had been petty arguments and tiffs but it had been largely civil. At times Stephen was extremely angry and hurt from the memory of what happened but he had learned to walk away or to avoid Verity when this threatened to overwhelm him.

Stephen had never gone through a full grieving process when they broke up and this was probably indicative that in his mind their relationship hade never really died.

Some may say that he should have cut and run. Perhaps it would have saved years of anguish and he would have just got on with a new life. But that was not Stephen. Foremost there was Hugo and Amos and they deserved a mother. They also deserved a strong father who could protect and provide for the Mother and the family in a crisis. That was Stephen.

The most positive development was when Verity was writing again. She said events had inspired her and she also needed to get her thoughts on paper somehow

Breaking through the barrier of affection was the next huge step. The relationship was at the brink of collapse but somehow simple smile was the catalyst to bring out what both really wanted within them but there remained their unreconciled intimate relationship.

Eventually for Stephen the issue of his perception of love became more important than trust. He simply believed that the traumas that Verity had experienced were both the source and the cure to Verity's problem. He just could not simply believe she would put herself through that again.

Stephen wanted to be loved. He wanted Verity to have a crush on him. He wanted people to see them together and recognize the love between them.

Ironically Verity only learnt the value of this behavior through her affair. When they began to date, Verity would tentatively exhibit some of this behavior with an instant positive response from Stephen and was encouraged to continue. Their affection returned, but in a very public way; they became that loving couple Stephen yearned for.

In this period Verity began a fitness regime. She took up weights. Initially Stephen took little notice of this but he began to realise she was teasing him a little with it. She would have a leotard or yoga pants and she would be doing her squats or whatever but often organised it so that Stephen got an eyeful of her stupendous bum.

Stephen began to recall her abilities when he took her frog fashion; how she could work her glutes and pelvic floors. He got as far as masturbating privately to this memory but could not get as far as crossing the line with her.

Another stratagem of Verity's manifested the day she was at the kitchen sink with a magazine; she began staring out the window, singing La la la la la! Stephen's heart sank as a terrible memory surfaced. He felt a wave of anger, "What the fuck Verity, are you in love or something?"

Verity was suddenly crestfallen. Glancing down at a page in her magazine on which there was a photograph of the cutest baby. Stephen spied the page with a wave of guilt. Verity's puppy eyes glanced up at Stephen, "wouldn't you just love one like that?"

The final barrier was sex alone and their behavior was bringing it to a head. Help with this began from an unexpected source.

Rachael Langley remained a friend for both of them. Rachael's own maternal instinct had always been obvious in her attention to Hugo and Amos but she seemed a firm bachelorette devoted to her job.

One night Rachael opened up with a tale so erotic, it would completely change Stephens's and Verity's life.

Stephen and Verity knew she had been compromised by Brad so she obviously had a past. One particular night she called in after work on a Friday to deliver a birthday present for Amos.

It was a winter's night and dark when Rachael arrived. Hearing the car growl to a stop outside, Stephen knew it was Rachael arriving and had the door open and Amos beside him as Rachael slammed the door and appeared into the light of the lit path to the door. Amos was jigging in anticipation of his present.

Rachael, herself was a surprise to Stephen. "My God Rachael, what have you done to yourself, you look great."

Verity appeared beside them as Amos snatched a rather bulky parcel with both hands from Rachael and scurried off inside. "Oi Amos, thank you is the word."

Rachael shrugged off Amos's bad manners. Verity spoke up, as she gave Rachael an air smooch and light hug. "Wow you have had one make over, what is the occasion...found someone to love?"

Rachael paused to reciprocate a smooch and a hug with Stephen, then she took a sashay posture, entering the hall in a cloud of perfume, "No one special. I have been meeting Leda for yoga and chat. She has convinced me to throw off the past. Unlock my old chastity clothes and introduce the world to my old self."

With that Rachael swept around and in a catwalk pose presented her best alluring pouty face to Verity and Stephen.

Rachael was so, so different. She had her hair radically cut, dyed and styled into a short pixie cut.

To Stephen he had only really thought of Rachael in her rather stiff work role. Her corporate attire always seemed to make her sexless. She seemed to favour a loose blouse with a modest frill and she avoided tight skirts. She generally wore a minimum of make up, if any at all. She down played her make-up and her perfume was very subtle.

This night was a little different. Her face was made up to match her pixie cut accentuating her cheek bones and eyes. She wore a plain cream off shoulder blouse but for once she showed some cleavage. For the first time it crossed Stephen's mind that she had quite large breasts.

With her hair back off her face Stephen scanned her features as he had never done before. He realized her features although feminine were actually quite mannish in the way of a young guy. Accentuated by cut, the nose was patrician the jaw strong with the hint of a chin cleft.

Stephen was taken aback pondering her change. Her mannishness could be a young hairdresser, a gay pick up over cocktails in some club bar. Better still the type of youthful scrubbed up doctor the young nurses' swoon over while endangering someone's life they are trying to resuscitate in the emergency room.

Stephen did not think of himself as having gay tendencies but he became conscious of his cock hardening in his trousers when he realized he had been staring at Rachael. He glanced in embarrassment at Verity who was doing the same. A weird thought came over Stephen wondering if Verity was feeling what he was.

Rachael was first to speak up; "What are you too staring at? Have I turned into an alien?"

Verity replied hoarsely, stuttering, "No.. y..you are looking so, so good Rachael..."

"You could eat me!" Rachael cut in. "Getting rid of my chastity clothes, my makeover, I decided that you two had to be the first to experience the real me, reborn."

These last comments, especially the repeat of the chastity clothes comment, completed a sexual unsettling in Stephen. 'Was she coming on to them? What on earth has Leda been telling her?'

Verity focused on the hair; "your hair, Rachael, it looks fantastic but so short."

"Isn't it great, it feels like freedom. I used to be quite a tomboy when I was young, growing up on the farm. I had it short like this." Rachael paused then shook her head and continued somberly, "then I grew boobs and everything changed."

Verity was now closely ushering Rachael into the sitting room. Stephen watched their touching as they turned and shuffled into the living room; they seemed more intimate than necessary.

Stephen, felt their touching each other like electricity in his own body. He shook his head, trying to shake off what he was imagining.

It was close to dinner, so after settling into their easy chairs Verity invited Rachael to the meal. Later, after putting the children to bed and breaking out more wine they decided they had only the weekend ahead and to make a night of it.

As the night wore on, the room was dimly lit and soft music playing. They were discussing this and that in a relaxed manner. Rachael's normal prim stiffness was gone. She sat reclining on the sofa her head against Verity's shoulder, her head was beginning to loll with the wine and escaped briefly across Verity's breast. Stephen had never seen her like this and the pair together gave an erotic setting that Stephen was finding uncomfortably arousing.

He got up, made an excuse and went into the kitchen to compose himself. Clattering around in the drawers aimlessly, he finally grabbed tumbler and poured himself water he had not been intending to drink. Coming back into the sitting room he found Verity with one had on Rachael's knee. They were alert to each other, staring into each other's eyes and talking in hushed tones.

Sensing Stephen they both turned simultaneously

Verity spoke up saying she was pressing Rachael about getting over the issue with Brad. Neither Stephen nor Verity was prepared for her next response.

"Oh, it goes deeper than that much deeper."

A testament to their deepening friendship Verity sensed that Rachael was opening in a way she never had before, saying "Well Brad was extreme that was enough for me."

Rachael continued, "Leda has said to let go of the past, I should find someone to let it all out to. I chose you guys, and she agreed that would be perfect. I took the afternoon off and I have been with her creating my proper self. So here I am to tell my story.

It all began long before I ever met Brad and that story lead to how Brad managed to entrap me."

Verity settled back into the sofa beside Rachael and Stephen quietly settled in to his armchair letting Rachael spill it all out in her own time.

"I was not originally on the realty side. I was recruited into head office as the CEO, Thomas Cherry's PA."

"He was the one that died a few years ago?"

"Correct; I was his right hand woman. We got on really well and as I was a PA but he regarded me as a confidant on all sorts of personal issues. I was more than a PA, in fact the joke around the office was that I was his office wife; and I was. I would fuss around him just as a wife would.

This went on for a while until we found ourselves discussing quite intimate issues. His real wife had been a trophy wife; once a model and very high maintenance. She had work and I found her very plastic, both in looks and personality. Like many women who are obsessed with their bodies she was hopeless at sex wanting to keep her body pristine, not sullied with dirty sex.

He said one day that he had never had a blow job. I gave a reply I should never have, and it changed my life for worse. I just burst out saying that it was my specialty. I enjoyed doing that and pleasing my men.

Nothing happened straight away until one day he just came out and asked me if I would do it for him. I suppose I had fallen in love with him, in a way, and was quite happy to please him.

We made an arrangement that I would come in early. Well, I arrived first and sat at my desk. When he arrived he greeted me as usual and just went into his office. After a few minutes he called me in. He was just standing there still fully clothed in his suit, with his fly open and the largest cock I'd ever seen sticking straight out.

We did not say a word; I got down on my knees, which wasn't easy as I wore very tight skirts in those days. I gave him my best. I have a very long tongue and he especially enjoyed me using it to play with his testicles.

His cock though was really something. He was uncircumcised, but when it erected it was totally unleashed. It was beautiful. His skin was very pale but his cock exceptionally so. I wondered if he bleached it or something; he certainly had the hair removed. The cock had a slight upward curve and the head was pronounced but in proportion to the shaft.

At the end I swallowed; he just zipped up his fly, I stood up and without a word we carried on the day as though nothing had happened.

As you can imagine it became a regular thing. The cover was that we were using the time to prep for the day, which in a funny way we were, I suppose.

Eventually he wanted more. He asked me one day what doggy sex was. Well you can imagine what happened next morning. He asked me to bend over his desk and he hitched up my skirt, pulled down my panties and eased that magnificent cock into my cunt. It was painful for me, I'd never had one so huge before but he was gentle and I was as wet as hell. With some nudging around we finally found a position that did not hurt so much and he was able to pump me quite hard. I was initially was very guilty about it as I had a boyfriend at the time; but it became a regular thing. As time went on things got more vigorous and he wanted me to wear special lingerie. My boyfriend spotted the lingerie one time and it led to our break up.

Eventually he wanted anal sex. I'd never done that so there was a bit of preparation. He got a butt plug to stretch my anus and I douched before I came in. Again this became regular. I actually got to enjoy it. I used to try all sorts of things, well as much as you could, bent over the desk, with someone pumping you from behind.

What I didn't know was that he was grooming me.

Over this period I was also becoming friendly with the entire management team. I was not aware what was going on elsewhere. There was a bit of gossip about affairs but nothing I thought of as serious. Some of their banter was robust and became more explicit sexually but I went with the flow. I added to it really. I wanted to be a sport. I was also now quite infatuated with Thomas. Literally he could have been my master and me his slave.

One Friday night it was decided to have office drinks and I cannot even remember what we were celebrating. What I had not initially realized I was to be the only woman there. I had one drink too many in fact someone could have easily slipped me something.

I can remember Thomas quite loudly telling them I was good with my arse. I remember some banter about double penetrations and gang bangs then out of the blue Thomas flopped out his cock and demanded we give them a demonstration.

I don't know why I just did not walk out; in fact I remember giggling about it. Oh, Thomas gave a great demonstration. He'd never been so rough, pulling my hair and slamming me. He finished and before I could get up he demanded someone else have a go. They lined up and I did the lot at that desk. When they had finished I had buckets of cum running down my legs; they did not even stop to clean up.

I started straightening myself up and they all wanted an encore. This time they each wanted their desks christened. I don't remember much after that. I was like their toy, their playtime doll. They did not confine it to straight sex, I got two, three at a time, any which way.

My arse and cunt were very sore next morning and my muscles ached like hell. I think I spent a good part of the weekend with repeated baths. Trying to wash it all away, I suppose.

The following Monday I came in and told Thomas that I would do almost anything for him but never again would I do that. I might be his office wife but no way would I tolerate being the office whore. He apologized profusely and blamed it on the drink.

You can see the hold he had over me. Any normal person would have resigned. I was frightened of losing him. I said I was happy to do all sorts of sex with him, but only him.

I don't know how I endure the smirks from the other men. Thomas did advise them that it would not happen again and to watch their manners. I didn't think anything could get any worse."

As Rachael recounted her tale Stephen could not help becoming fully aroused and he uncomfortably kept shifting position to hide is erection. It was obvious that Verity was feeling something similar her face flushed bright red. Stephen had to force himself to look away from Rachael for as she recounted her tale she was actually moving quite seductively. From time to time she would touch her neck, her breasts and even once, sort of straightened her panties between her legs.

Rachael continued. "It so happened I knew that Wild Cherry had some apartments in the adjacent building which they owned. They were part of a group of service apartments. The serviced apartments came with a bar and restaurant on the ground floor. They were supposed to be transition apartments for clients and also facilities for those involved with late night entertainment. I quite innocently did not think there was any untoward purpose for them.

Thomas had a standing booking for each Saturday night. I never thought what for, I just thought he and his wife used them on their nights out and stuff like that.

He confided in me that he had something special he liked to do. He usually got the assistance of a prostitute but if I would do anything for him he would much rather I joined him. He said it would be fantastic combining both of his most pleasurable activities.

I, like a fool agreed; not knowing exactly what he was doing, I started to think my dreams were coming true. I actually started dreaming about having his baby and dared to think he might leave his wife.