Verity's in Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Saturday night was the night. We arrived together and he escorted me to the apartment. I had bought fresh scarlet lingerie for the occasion. We partially undressed and initially had cocktails with suitable low lighting and mood music. It seems cocktails were a specialty of Thomas's and by time it was to go to the bedroom I think we were both quite lushed.

He got me to remove my panties and l laid spread eagled on the bed. He didn't tie me or anything like that. He took off his tee and boxers and was stark naked. Then he did the thing.

He had a kind of collar that was connected with Velcro. It was also connected via a long bungy cord to a loop on the ceiling. He snapped it tightly around his neck and knelt between my legs. He tilted slightly forward so that his collar tightened and his face went kind of crimson.

I looked at his cock and it was standing vertical. I tell you it was huge. It was so long it was hiding his navel. I have no idea where that thing went when he put it inside me.

He had a very large vibrator which he turned on. He lubed my arse hole with his fingers and got me to push it in.

He leaned forward again, this time with one hand he pointed the cock and shoved it into my vagina. The whole scene had made me very, very wide and juicy so I didn't complain. I just remember feeling incredibly filled.

He started to pump me rhythmically stretching that bungy cord. His face started to turn purple but it didn't seem to seriously register with me. My vagina started clamping as it sometimes does if I am exceptionally aroused and approaching orgasm..."

Stephen at this point blurted, "Oh, Verity's does that when I go in behind..." but he was cut short with a glare from Verity and Rachael continued.

"Then just like that, he fell forward like he was hanging. He kind of shuddered. My vagina absolutely clamped tight. His cock stayed erect. I knew straight away something was wrong and I wrenched out the vibrator and flung it across the room and I reached up and tore off the Velcro and he collapsed onto me. I couldn't move. I tried to wriggle out but I was trapped by my vagina being firmly clamped around his enormous stiff cock.

My vagina had gone dry which didn't help so I tried to reach for the vibrator. I thought that may stimulate some lubricant and I could slide his cock out. I couldn't reach it."

"How did you get out then?" Verity was agog.

I began with little thrusts. I kept my eyes tightly shut, pumping away until I began to get wetter again and I could move more freely. I hate to say it but it caused me to orgasm and with that his dick popped out."

Rachael stopped. It was then that Stephen noticed the tears. They sat in silence until Rachael spoke again. "You know, you are the first people I have ever told about this. I could never say anything to anyone."

Verity spoke. "Listen Rachael, we know in telling us this you are affording us the privilege of your deepest secret. We would never abuse our friendship."

"I know this now or I would not have told you. At some time I needed to tell someone. You are only people I have met who I have felt I could trust."

Rachael continued.

"That night I cleaned up a little and left the apartment. I went to work as usual on the Monday. I was terrified I would be found out and accused of murder. Of course his wife reported him missing but she actually did not know he was using that apartment. She thought he spent the night at a professional club he belonged to.

It was days before they discovered the body and a while before they contacted the prostitutes he had been using. None of them admitted to being there that night, of course, but the police assumed one of them must have. The inquest did determine he died of heart failure and the cause of death was given as natural causes. The police never pursued who might have been with him.

Obviously I was distraught and considering my recent history with the rest of management, they were afraid I might spill the beans on them so they offered to train me in realty and that's how I got into it.

They also got me the position with Brad to get me out of the head office. Brad was the up and coming star at the time so I was all for it. Unfortunately Brad found out or guessed I was with Thomas that night. He certainly knew about the night of the gang bang so maybe there must have been a bit of speculation going on behind my back.

Anyway he used the knowledge to get into my pants. His kink was to do me in client's houses. He got me once to stay at his house for a whole weekend when his family was away. That's how he got pictures of me. The rest is history."

There really was not much to talk about after this revelation. After a round of hugs and kisses Rachael abruptly and tearfully left, assuring Verity she would be alright and would ring if there was a problem.

Whatever other intentions Rachael had for that night were eclipsed by the emotion of the telling of her trauma.

Despite some compassion toward Rachael, it was obvious to Stephen that Verity was very agitated and appeared almost impatient to see Rachael off. Verity's face was flushed and she kept glancing at Stephen as Rachael was leaving through the door. As soon as they heard Rachael's Beamer departing; its headlights sweeping across the door, Verity grabbed Stephen by the cock dragging him back inside. They never made it to the bedroom.

Verity knelt down, clawing at Stephens fly, releasing his cock, moist with leakage and anticipation. Stephen looked down; Verity was hungrily eyeing his cock, salivating as though she was about to devour something delicious. Taking it into her mouth, Sensations shot up Stephens spine and he began to crumple onto the floor fumbling away his trousers.

Verity lifted her skirt and as soon as Stephen had untangled his lower garments she had him on his back straddling his face. She pulled aside her panties and pushed her now wet swollen labia and clit into his face. She ground it washing his face in it until he had to come up for air freeing his himself from a mouthful of her wiry hair.

With the thumping and tumbling it was a miracle that Hugo and Amos never awoke. In fact it was going to be a night on a knife edge. At any time the boys could have awakened and in making their appearance kill all ardor. But for once they did not. It was as though this night was ordained for Stephen and Verity. It was the night they had to have.

They frantically clawed at the rest of each other's clothes trying to fuck; humping as they went. Stephen suddenly had an urge to shout 'Rachael' before catching himself. Finally Stephen had Verity turned over onto the floor, her bare buttocks exposed. Rachael could never compare with Verity's perfect round buttocks.

He thrust his hand into her distended vagina now leaking her juice so copiously he withdrew slapping and fingering it into her anus. He lurched himself onto her, plunging his rigidity into her depths until her gluteus maximus was firmly jammed against is groin. He pushed and pushed, she grinding against him. Push... push , Verity had to brace herself against the wall as he shifted her along the floor.

Push and push; He savored that word Gluteus maximus. Verity indeed had a gluteus maximus, giving him maximum pleasure.

As he worked his piston rod into her rectum; she gyrating that perfect arse against him. They rolled across the living room, ending with Stephen wildly fucking her arse on the rug in front of their dying open fire.

His ecstasy increased until, in back arching fury, he exploded into her releasing years of pent up energy deep into her bowel.

He had never made love to her like this before. Make love? Sex? Fuck!

He fucked her savagely and she had responded in kind. But she was not there yet and Stephen again fisted her while clawing her breast with his other hand.

He lurched up taking her other breast in his mouth sucking it leaving tell-tale red splotches has he traversed across that jelly like mound; climaxing at the nipple as he tried to suck the very life out of her almost swallowing her breast whole if he could.

He felt her shudder and spasm as she let out an almighty roar. She recovered panting and the room went quiet.

"Shit if that doesn't wake Amos and Hugo nothing will."

Silence.

Success

They continued all night. Finally making it to the bed they fucked again. This time less frantically and uncharacteristically in a missionary position; Verity's legs wrapped around his torso humping in syncopation with Stephens thrusts. Stephen just wanted to see Verity's face in ecstasy as he did her again.

They rested; they talked, they fucked some more then talked some more and in the morning they fucked again in the shower this time Stephen taking Verity's arse once again. Stephen broke his own record of sexual resilience that night and of course he could never get enough of her gluteus maximus.

The boys uncharacteristically remained in their room and Verity and Stephen took time to talk.

"Look at me, I have your beard rash, I have hickeys all over my breasts and my holes feel as though someone has taken to them with a toilet brush. I might even be pregnant since we did it all bareback."

They both sniggered at this. His own back was still smarting from the scratches and welts from Verity's nails. Stephen did not respond to the thought about pregnancy but the thought did not perturb him.

Then Verity looked earnestly at Stephen. "You were thinking of Rachael when you fucked me weren't you?"

Stephen remained silent not knowing what to say.

"It doesn't matter, I was too. I really wanted to fuck her, just so you know."

Stephen spoke up; "Just at the beginning I did. I nearly called her name. But when I spied that arse of yours any thoughts of Rachael disappeared. But Verity I didn't think you were that way inclined, I mean you spent all that time in prison and you said you never..."

Verity cut him off; "No never, I can't explain about the way I felt about Rachael. She looked so much like a man I suppose, so androgynous. Well, you found her so sexy, and she definitely seemed to be coming on to us. Do you think she should join us, like a ménage de trois, she has certainly broken down that wall between us and she does not have anyone else?"

Stephen was adamant; "No never. Let's not complicate things. Life is more than sex, we have Amos and Hugo, she can be an aunt but nothing more; just keep it simple." Stephen was afraid that at that critical stage, Rachael could come between them.

The attraction to Rachael aside, it seemed that the bad spell was broken. They would have sex again but not quite so soon. There was a lot of guilt attached to that particular night, as it was Rachael's harrowing story that had led to the arousal and then there was their mutual inexplicable sexual attraction to her to reconcile in both their minds.

In the end they had strongly turned to one another for relief. Verity later admitted to Stephen that in the morning following, she actually felt revulsion for even thinking about Rachael that way. After all she had survived 18 months in a women's prison. The thought of sex with a woman there had actually made her nauseous when propositioned once or twice.

It wasn't until the death of Verity's father, shortly after, that lead them back to a new normality. Over the years they had never been close with her father but from the time Verity was arrested, with Stephen's encouragement he had been supportive and Verity probably saw more of him then, than in all her previous life. His death was the end of the family she grew up with and Stephen worried that her old depression might resurface.

On the night after the funeral the boys were being baby sat by Stephen's mother. Verity asked if Stephen could stay the night and sleep with her. It seemed natural to Stephen that he should. It was a warm night and he only had his boxers and Verity a short nighty.

As they snuggled in, they spooned together. It had been literally years since they had been this close and relaxed in bed. This was not a night for frantic fucking, there was absolutely no tension. Stephen had is arm around Verity, so warm and at ease.

Stephen was thinking that this was the best feeling in the world. He moved his hand a little and it nudged the base of Verity's breast. Verity took his hand and moved it onto her breast and he began to knead it, feeling and gently pinching the nipple. His penis began to rise above his boxer directly into Verity's naked crack. Verity feeling the rise began to move her god given butt. Their breathing both began to deepen in concert. Their movements began to be more vigorous.

Verity stopped twisting her head.

"Darling?"

'Darling?' Stephen thought, thrilling to the term.

"Darling, I know we have not talked about another child for a long time. Would you like to try, I am not on the pill and it's my fertile time. We could start tonight if you want."

Stephen did not hesitate, whether it was lust or whether he was logically thinking it was a good idea, it did not matter. It was dopamine to the fore.

"Darling," he was suddenly savoring that word, "there isn't anything else in the world right now I would rather do than to make love and a baby with you."

Verity twisted over to kiss him. Part way across she paused her face bathed in moonlight from the window. To Stephen the scene could have been a painting by a Dutch master. He couldn't think of anything more beautiful.

Well it could have happened on any of the following nights but for Verity and Stephen it was a night of conception. It was also the night that both determined to remarry.

The next morning Stephen awoke with a shaft of piercing crystalline sunlight on his face. Blinking he sniffed the unmistakable aroma of toast and bacon from the kitchen. Verity was up and clanking around her kitchen. Stephen just knew that she would be preparing their favorite breakfast complete with avocado and tomato washed down with a customary large flat white.

Sitting there in the morning light Stephen pondered that it was clear that the shadows of the past had now lifted now that the last obstacle had been removed. He could now see their future with a clarity that never really existed in the past. Verity would be moving into his house.....no; their house.

Leda had warned Stephen earlier that Verity's sexual experiences with Brad will have changed her perception of sex. Although the sex may have been rough she will have been turned on by some of it. Later, Stephen told Leda about their night of frantic sex. He did not tell her about Rachael, he just said that they were incredibly turned on by the sexual experience of a friend. Leda knew it was Rachael and told him so and that Rachael had done them both an enormous favour.

Stephen worried about this and was conscious of Verity's guilt from her response to Rachael's tale holding her back, but the breeding mind had overcome all guilt providing the continuing will for sex.

Years of frustration yielded to conversations with Verity about trying this and trying that, in a way they had not done when they were newly married. Gentle sometimes, a little rough at other times, but they varied what they did and it was always tempered by love and kindness. Despite what fate might do to come between them, Stephen and Verity were now a total and enduring pair destined to grow old with one another.

It was sometime later that Stephen twigged that Leda may have had a hand in that night and conspired with Rachael. After all Leda was a psychologist. But what would be their objective? Who would have predicted that both Verity and Stephen would react in the way they did? 'In the end, who knows?' He thought. He never had the courage to ask them about it. He liked to think of it as serendipity, some happening that was meant to be, not something that was contrived.

A short time later Stephen was having a business coffee with Marlene. Finishing business matters Stephen let slip that Verity and he had decided to remarry. Their conversation turned to recapping the extraordinary events of their lives.

Marlene made the observation that Verity was now a different woman than the one she had previously known. For one she seemed to have matured, she was now giving the impression of the intelligent woman she really is; she seemed more like a mother in a good way. She still kept herself trim and chic but there was less vanity and less pouty posing. And best of all she is much happier. She never seemed to smile in the past the way she does now.

It had not escaped Stephen. As far as he was concerned he had fallen in love with a different woman; one that he knew loved him. Looking back he could not understand how an intelligent woman like her could behave the way she had. Maybe it was maturity, as Marlene had suggested. Was it lack of life experience or was it the trauma of her Mother dying on top of her post-natal depression. Would some trauma trigger a relapse? The confidence she now had seemed to demonstrate this very unlikely.

The eventual wedding was not a huge affair and was exclusively attended by Stephen and Verity's very own whanau. Pania and Ihaia approved, Pania still called them her Pakeha Whanau.

There was Stephen's Mum; Leda flew in with Maria; George and Marlene attended (Marlene was never one to hold a grudge and became firm friends with Maria); Rachael and her new beau, Charles and Frederick all attending and of course there was Hugo and Amos. Little Leda was there, but had yet to make a personal appearance. Verity was determined to have a white wedding dress despite the fact that she was seven and half months pregnant at the time. And finally there were the guests of honour, Fleur and Marcus.

*****

"Marcus, you chaps didn't do too well on the last tour I see."

"I am not sure why I want to be in the country after that debacle."

"I saw you take Tom Brown's wicket though. That may have been some small compensation."

"Yes, I am rather proud of that one. The pitch was still a little green and Tom was still getting used to it. I noticed a little patch forward that was a little greener than the rest.

I had seen him in the past take a hook shot off the other bowlers but he never did with me. So I decided to change my delivery a little. I am very much a line and length man, Mr. consistent, that's me. My job is usually to keep the run rate down; nobody ever thought I could take out Tom.

I noticed he was always a little unsteady when he took that hook shot with the others. I was getting excellent swing earlier that day so I thought if I put the ball into the position where he attempted the shot, my in-swing could catch him unawares.

Well I did a dummy run and the change did take him unawares. I bowled short, and gave it bounce, but with no swing so it travelled past him at shoulder height. He ducked as he wouldn't be used to that from me. I figured he wouldn't let that pass again.

So I did the same again but this time I dropped it a little shorter and hit the green bit bang on as planned. Well, previously the ball bounced but this time hitting that green tuft it kept low and swung in. The sucker attempted the hook shot and took a lower edge. The ball deflected and took out his middle stump. It was glorious! I had 'Rule Brittannia' ringing in my ears!"

"Well, that was the first innings, pity about the second. You never did it again, did you?"

"Well that was the only innings we won in that whole test series. Taking Brown really shook the rest up. I took four wickets that day."

"Yes Tom was wise to you after that."

"Ok ok, I 'll have to think of something else I suppose."

"Not a bad batsman for a sheep farmer, old Tom Brown, is he?"

"One of the best; now enough of that Stephen, Fleur tells me you are the reason she came back to me."