Verity's in Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she tell you that?"

"Yes she did, she told me all the bullshit about the magazine and how it nearly fucked your marriage. She said you really helped her understand the shitty world she was in. I want to thank you, man, for that."

"We both had the same problem really. A shared experience I suppose."

"So you will be coming to our wedding?"

"Wouldn't miss it."

"Fleur and I talked about this. We are planning to have a family and would love you and Verity to be God parents."

"Wow, I am honoured. I'm sure Verity will agree."

"Well that's settled. Just one condition; when you come to the wedding. Don't mention the last tour. The lads can get a little testy."

Epilogue

In pride of place in their home is a large photograph of Stephen and Verity's 're --marriage party', the pakeha whanau. Stephen would often pause when passing. Each one of the party had some role in helping Verity and Stephen through those difficult times, took risks, sometimes made mistakes but at each turn of events there was someone there to help and support them. Each continued to look to each other's back as they had for Verity and Stephen.

Verity and Stephen's new additions, little Leda, Rachael and Fleur were lucky enough to join Hugo and Amos in having the most fabulous loving global and diverse whanau with so many Uncles and Aunties contributing to birthdays and Christmases and wonderful holidays.

And Stephen, yes Fleur commissioned him for three houses. And who scored the interiors, well Verity of course. But Verity also got the interior s for her London and Paris apartments.

Verity never looked back. Life had its ups and down but her new babies never brought a relapse of post-natal depression. Yes, she is writing again and very determined at it, having undertaken a further course in creative writing. Her fantasy world is now firmly embedded in her stories. There is one novel, however, one about a woman caught up in a fauxmance. Will there be a Booker Prize?

Maybe, we'll see.

Oh, and Marcus. He visits regularly; he is on the cricket commentating circuit these days. Stephen and Marcus try to catch up as much as possible; and the informal coaching that Hugo and Amos get helps to improve their game immeasurably. The next question is what to do about the girl's cricketing future?