Vermillion 02: Connections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And milk." Luna teased, Dom smiled.

"I shall find it myself then. To all a goodnight, Dominic be sure to scrub the tables down with extra care." Eliza took her plate in her hand and entered the kitchen to search for alcohol.

Dom leaned back casually sliding a finger on the side of the table.

"There is not dust, relax." Nick began eating his cake again, the fluffy layers were like miniature clouds.

"I know lady Eliza means well, but may I ask how long she's staying for?"

"She told me two more days." Luna yawned, she was still sleep deprived "Why don't you drink?"

"Because unlike my king and yourself I still have a low tolerance and no inhibitions."

"I also refused to allow him to bring alcohol here." Nick added.

"One slip up-

"Two, not that I'm holding a grudge. But you were very sick and I did not want to be in constant worry over you getting a little nip."

Dom sighed "I believe it's still a grudge, but I admit defeat. I'll check in later." Dom bowed and went out into the hall to his room, one place that Luna rarely saw in her time in the castle.

"Lets talk then." Nick got up and Luna followed after getting one last bite of chocolate caramel cream, Dom could be seen as dull, his food, his creations were divine masterpieces.

Luna took a seat across from Nick who was anxious moving things on his desk before setting his eyes on her.

"What idea have you come up with?"

Luna leaned back in the chair to relax her muscles biting her lip nervously "It would seem inappropriate as we haven't even gone on a first date yet, not that I have experience in dating, but-

"Breathe." Nick patted her on the hand "Just tell me."

"I could..possibly..feed on you.."

"Oh." Nick's entire face was as red as an apple, he'd enjoyed sexual relations, activities, before in the past, but it never bloomed into interest outside of that arena. "I-

"Before you answer I was thinking that maybe to save others from being our food supply that we could feed off one another and-

Nick frowned "If I fed off of you you'd be...I don't think that should be how we start things off."

Luna narrowed her eyes at him "I'm not the only one who's been underfed, Nick. Humans can't take all the heat, their bodies are limited to what they can withstand. I know you could survive me and vice versa."

"And if I hurt you?" Nick's pleasant mood was fading away in minutes, those eyes of gray darkened with sorrow, he couldn't be in control forever, he had his small breaks here and again. "There are risks."

"I'm aware." Luna joined her hands and laid them on the desk "This is my proposal, the only plausible solution here."

Nick placed his hand under his chin, there was no getting past that serious expression on her face, how cold her summery eyes look. "Here's my proposal, I think this over, you think this over, and we give each other our answers tomorrow night."

"Deal." Luna held a hand out and Nick shook it "When's the date?"

"Day after tomorrow. And yes there will be wine there."

"Cute." Luna smiled and patted Nick on the hand "I'll make sure not to wear underwear." In response Nick blushed.

"You are a handful, just wear something formal. With underwear."

"Bra too?"

"Goodnight, Luna." Nick told her with a frustrated smile.

"Night."

Luna hopped out of the chair and zipped down the hall to her room. That night she got to slumber without worry, she didn't even think of Sirus who was coming soon. That night her dreams were her own.

In the morning Eliza went out to shop from some fancy boutique that she loved in Verdure. Dom was getting accustomed to sitting at the dinner table, so once everything was served and plated he sat down joining his king and Luna for a hearty morning meal. He wore a green plaid shirt over a pale blue tee and jeans.

"Going to town?" Nick guessed, Dom wore suits most of the time and enjoyed the handcrafted fabric. He didn't really bother with regular clothing.

"Having lunch at Caesar Bites with Brina."

"Kitty kitty bang bang." Luna sang happily.

"No." Dom pointed at her "I didn't joke about you and my count did I?"

"We don't have as much sexual repression as you do though." Luna shrugged harmlessly as Dom looked at his king for help.

"Luna could you stop teasing so much about Brina?" Nick nodded at Dom who could take a lot of jokes and insults, but anything to do with him and Brina angered him. He moved at his own speed.

"Sorry, god." Luna ate a piece of bacon "Want one of my croissants?"

"I baked them for you and my king, I'm fine with toast." Dom liked simplicity and demonstrated by spreading butter on his bread with apricot jam, bit into it and stared on.

"Okay, but seriously." Luna smiled at Dom who sighed internally knowing that she would start teasing again. "I think you should ask her out. She seems to like you."

"Where did you get that insight from?"

"From being a woman." Luna drank from her cup with a confident grin "You two were sadly blessed with the male instrument that often leads you astray. I however was born with the intuition to know my sex, learn of the tell tale signs, every expression from face and body."

"So to be insightful I have to lose my instrument?" Dom looked amused at the argument before him. "Where does the female insight come from?"

Luna tapped her temple "From the head. Luckily you have the gift being presented with two instead of one. Both bend to the individual's liking. But only one carries true understanding."

Nick tapped his glass cup in awe of the discussion, or more of in awe that Dominic and Luna were engaging in a conversation of sexes and which had better understanding of one another.

"I think intuition comes from time. The time is learning of people, getting familiar with them, gestures, vernacular, appearance. Taking that all in whether in a long period or short gives us a list that we pick from when we meet someone new or greet someone old. Basing things off from past experiences and the company of similar people, that is my belief."

"I think that is a better way of putting it, but I really hope our date isn't that long, Nick." Luna and Dom both had been bored by the statement, they respected Nick, but he could prattle when invested in a battling conversation.

"Ha ha, I was just adding my opinion." Nick picked at his food as Dom wondered about Luna's intuition.

Luna of course was thinking on the proposal, her answer was ready, but night couldn't approach fast enough.

When the sky became midnight with a dreary haze Nicholas and Luna met in his study, they sat side by side eying one another for at least five minutes. Neither could read the other's thoughts, so the answer that they held in mind was their own to know until now.

"What have you decided?" Luna had her legs crossed and arms folded tapping her foot on the floor.

Nick blinked once and breathed in to clam his undying heart. "I agree to the terms."

"You said yes? For real?" Luna couldn't believe it, Nick seemed as if he wanted to back out.

"Yes, what do you say?"

"Yes, but-

"But?"

"I want to feed tomorrow morning in preparation for our date since I'm still weak."

Nick gave a nod, despite how many emotions he felt, or how much his stomach and heart did flips thinking about Luna touching him he kept his composure.

"Sure."

Luna leaned in and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug. "Thanks." This was no trick or tease, she really meant it. Though her breasts leaning against his torso did distract him, soft, plushy, warmly pressed up against him. Nick shook his head and waited for her to release him, hopefully soon as something stirred the inner realms of his manhood.

"I'll be waiting." Luna pulled away happily "See you tomorrow." Luna waved goodbye sliding into the shadowy hallway with Nick partly stiff, but still enamored by the young succubus.

Morning came. The morning. Nick had made sure to take a bath, brush his teeth, and appear normally. Luna did the same, she wore black jeans, a cream tank top with sequins, and her hair was held up with a beige scrunchy. She was sitting on her bed when Nick came knocking, he was in deep blue tones, his buttoned up shirt, dark slacks, and sneakers.

"Come here." Luna patted the spot beside her. Nick sat down without words. "Nick?"

"Yes?"

"It may be awkward, but it's the best that we have. So do you mind if I start now?"

Nick shook his head, he had never been as nervous about oral sex in all his life. He hadn't kissed her yet or even gone out on their first date, it felt as if they were jumping steps. It was either him or Ian, and even though he would have understood her feeding off of Ian it would have been difficult to live with if their relationship turned into something real.

Luna slowly pulled the zipped across his pants down, she then pulled his pants down half way followed by tugging at his underwear. Nick bit his tongue as he was completely exposed.

Luna looked at Nick with hesitance, but he gave her a reassuring smile that said everything was okay. Luna observed the pale member, it was at least two inches taller than Ian's and had faint gray vesicles down the sides. The tip was pink, not the bright vibrant pink, but a lighter deader version of the color.

She took it in both hands and began moving her hands up and down the shaft, it was cold in her hands as well as tough. Nick had the urge to lay back as she gave him this wonderous massage. The hands glided over the skin, clamping down, pulling at his flesh until the rod began to stand high all on it's own.

Luna then pressed her tongue against the opening of his cock, swirling it over and across. Nick felt a new hunger take over him, he could feel her lick down his pipe and up again. Her tongue wrapped around him like a viper, painting his rod with her saliva. He held his tongue as he wanted to moan, the delight was too much.

It had been so long since he'd feel a woman devote this much time into giving him oral satisfaction. Luna didn't rush herself, but took her time flicking her tongue at the gray veins, giving them small kisses, sucking them. Then her tongue trailed to his root, stimulating his bouncing balls by taking them both into her mouth. She swayed them to and fro.

"Hrrmm." This was her first making a king groan. Nick had shut his eyes and was laying back down onto the bed. She let his root marinate in her mouth for five minutes before nipping at them with her teeth. Sometimes pain and pleasure went hand to hand, from the way Nick's cock twitched she could tell he enjoyed it.

Luna led her mouth by leaving small pecks up the sides of Nick's heated dick. She opened her mouth and took him in. Her throat made accommodations, stretching and moving aside to allow him in.

It was so hot inside her throat, an inferno that only grew hotter on the way down. And as Luna finally filled her throat she started to pull up and down again as her fingers pinched and pulled at Nick's scrotum "Hrrk!"

Pleased at hearing him cry out, Luna gave him her satin throat to house his mighty sword in as far as it could travel. It was a hard slab of veins and skin, cold at first and now as hot as her throat stabbing through it, melting the smooth flesh. She never gagged or choked as she deepthroated him. She even held her breath for a time bobbing her head up and down, building up a speed.

Nick gripped the sheets of her bed, the hunger was still growing, but something else wanted to shoot from him, it was ready to spring from him without his say, he had no control of what was coming. But Luna was prepared, she knew, she could feel him ready to release and patiently waited with Nick's member firmly panted in the back of her throat.

A thick wave of seed pushed its way into her throat, not just one, but two, then three. The cum was nearly ready to burst forth from her, but Luna managed to swallow it all even as Nick shot off another round, it was the final round. Luna could feel his prick coil tightly before gushing inside her a final time. It was almost like a river of cum.

Luna gulped once before standing up to see Nick on the bed. His face was flushed, he was sweating from the forehead and breathing heavily.

Luna then started to stretched.

"What...are you..doing?" Nick huffed sitting up, he packed his sword back into his pants which he zipped up himself.

"Checking. I feel much better now. How are my eyes?"

Nick scratched the side of his face, they had regained their usual light and gleam. "Full again."

Luna patted his thigh "I enjoyed it just as much as you."

"Well..I guess I should be honest. I did enjoy it..."

"And now I'll be fully charged for our date. Uh I need to brush my teeth again." Swallowing the essence of men did give her energy and strength, but keeping it there in her mouth was a bit gross to her, especially if she went to another man. Or maybe to give a kiss.

"Then I'll meet you at the dining table." Nick excused himself and Luna went to freshen up once more.

Eliza had left early again, that was a blessing to Nick and Luna who did not need her on their asses about their feeding deal. Dom joined them, but today he was in a pinstripe shirt and black vest with a tie. He did prefer dressing up more than dressing regularly.

"Lady Eliza said she'd be back later this morning. I don't like saying it, but it almost seems as if she's avoiding you, my king."

Nick bit into a croissant and shrugged "She's done this before, for some big surprise no doubt."

"Why? Do her surprises scare you?" Luna inquired.

Nick felt nervous about the earlier festivities that he and Luna had partaken in, but decided to answer anyway "Sometimes. They can be peculiar."

"No offense, but Eliza is peculiar. Why does she wear black all the time?" The woman was dressed as if she were going to funeral every day. The clothes were either hand crafted or designer, fabulous in some kind of gothic priestess way.

"That has to do with her childhood. The painting in the study, she hates it."

"Well she had been dressed up every day of her life up until your parents passing." Dom already knew why in Eliza's mind that black would never go out of style. Being told what to wear and how to wear brilliant colored clothing, so when she had her say she took favor in the darker tones, black being her favorite. She had small flourishes to her dresses and skirts, tops, but never pants.

Eliza felt as if every day could be her last, so why not wear a color that not only suited her, but in designs that she chose and approved of.

"Dressed up, painted face, like a doll." Nick murmured "Now she dresses herself to prove that she isn't one."

Luna grabbed a muffin from off Dom's plate to change the subject, neither Nick or Dom were enthused in discussing Eliza at the moment. Not, because it was a traumatic event, but for Nick it brought back eerie memories. Dom did not wish to bring it up when his count was reeling through his own mind, ever since Luna was caught in Sirus' spell his mind had been on his own past haunts.

"Babies are adorable."

"You like children?" Dom's eyes stretched out with wonder "Luna you act like a baby."

"Screw you, if I ant to say something I ill. I didn't act lewdly in the streets or ponce on every passerby like a jaguar in heat, now did I?"

Dom smirked "Not that I know of- Luna light pushed his shoulder "I thought you would hate children."

"I thought I would too, but I can't help but coo over them. It's silly."

"Not at all." Nick tapped her hand this time and Luna flashed a smile at him "I'd like to discuss more, but if I want time for our date I have to go into the city speak with those representatives at city hall about some changes."

"Should I come, my king?" Dom had already down the glass of milk before Nick finished speaking.

"No, you've finished most of your duties today. Take a break before they pick up again. Dominic, Luna." Nick left out with Dom being the only bowed head.

"That is how you get beheaded, he's gone Dom."

Dom raised his head "It's a sign of respect."

"Sure it is." Luna sniffed "So after you clean this up can I watch movies in your room?"

"Wah...Why?" Dom did enjoy Luna's company, not all the time, not on his break time "And we're cleaning this up."

Luna shot him the bird with her right hand finger "But I might break a nail."

"Do you want to watch a movie or bitch?" Luna swore under her breath, but got up to grab several plates followed by Dom doing the same.

It took ten minutes to clean everything entirely, dry the dishes, and then put them in their rightful places.

Unlike Luna and Nick's room, Dom's was on the first floor of the castle down the hall on the right of the throne. It was a narrow stone way with little room to walk, twenty feet into the hallway they came upon a door, the only door in that section of the castle. Dom's door also had a modern lock not easily bypassed b picking.

He slid in the key, turning the knob and entered, Luna was at his side looking around, she'd only been there three times before, so it felt new all over again. Dominic's room had more space than Luna's. I

In front of them was a small den with brown leather couches who sides were facing them, the two were opposite of one another. Next to each were small end tables with little lamps, underneath was a big rug that was not picked out by Dom. Off to the left was the kitchen and countertop with two stools, to the right was a dining table set up with four chairs.

Dom's bedroom went through the door by the kitchen in subtle tones of blue, a color Nick offered to chair with him, because Dominic was fine with any color, he had no favorite to choose from. The only other door in the bedroom was to his private bathroom, something even the king didn't have. Nick liked certain things a certain way, modern tastes weren't always something he agreed upon.

Dom led Luna through the door that laid between the kitchen area and the dining space. Inside were three cushioned loveseats, pillows, bean bags chairs sitting in the corner. Dom's shelves each sat in opposite corners, one was for games to play with his console, the other was movies. He even had a small pile of music that he kept under the T.V stand. The T.V was a flat screen in hd, small wires connected to consoles on the floor were bungled up to the side.

Luna sat down in one of the loveseats and let Dominic roam through his movie selections.

"So are you nervous?"

"Again it's a date, not like he's proposing marriage."

Dominic picked out three dvd boxes before taking a seat on the couch, weighing which one to watch first. "You're opposed to marriage?"

Luna turned to him "I'm not opposed to it, just never came to mind. Why are you so worried about this?"

Dom handed her a dvd, Luna accepted it wearily waiting for a response. "My count is a respectable man, never guided by pride or greed. But he's never had a friend that he was interested in as more than that. He's experienced, but bashful at times."

"But he has his moments where he can be...excited to a point hat I sorry for your safety and his."

"So you're worried about him biting me?" Luna looked down at the dvd box, examining the title and summary. It wasn't anything she knew of, but trusted Dom's choice. "Or sex?"

"I really don't know. People sometimes throw promises out of the window, because they're caught up in...the passion."

"Um any passion we have will be with my legs closed." Luna let him know upfront that her promise, her self-promise would stay the same until she found herself enraptured by the man she'd let take her purity.

Then the edges of her mouth curled into a smile "But if it did happen, I'd just go voila." Luna propped up her knees, spread her legs, and made a Vanna White hand gesture towards her crotch "Nirvana awaits."

123456...8