Veronique and Aaron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Upstairs?" I whispered and, leaning in, ran the tip of my tongue over his lips. "I'm not going to disappear; in fact, I'm probably more horny than you are."

He stood, bent and scooped me up in his arms. "Let's go to bed. We have years to try all the other parts of the house."

I asked as he carried me up the stairs. "Do you want me to have a shower? I'm probably a bit stinky?"

"No! I can't wait. You smell bloody good to me."

He lay me on his bed, and he was between my legs before I could stop him. His tongue found my slit, and for the next few minutes, he explored my opening, thankfully staying away from my clit. As I think I would have exploded there and then.

"God, you taste beautiful," he exclaimed as he came up for air.

His efforts had put me in a very contented state, so I lay back and relaxed, remembering I was staying the night, and we had plenty of time. Soon, though, his attention drifted to my nub, and he started flicking it rapidly with the tip of his tongue. When he inserted a couple of fingers, my hips began to churn, and the tiny whimpers now escaping my mouth let him know an orgasm was fast approaching.

I pushed him away. "I'm going to cum if you keep doing that. Come up here and fuck me, please. I need you now."

I looked down to the bottom of the bed and watched Aaron drop his shorts. I noticed that my T-shirt was clinging to the shape of my high, pointed breasts, and my nipples were hard and erect like little trig stations. Then he crawled on top of me, his hand directing that massive, beautiful cock to rub along the inside of my legs. Then, without speaking, he eased my legs further apart and raised over me until the tip of his engorged knob was pushed against my opening.

"Uggghhh..." I grunted and responded by pushing my hips forward to meet him, and I felt a surge of sexual desire rush through my body at the sight of his knob slipping in through my labia.

"Damn, you feel good," declared Aaron.

He started thrusting very slowly and increased the pace in stages. I matched every thrust of his with a counterthrust of my own until he was buried to the hilt. After that, we settled into a nice, steady rhythm, and I quickly felt my arousal beginning to overwhelm me.

"I'm going to cum! Sorry, I can't wait for you," I whispered in his ear as my body took on a life of its own.

He said something like, 'Me too,' but I was too far gone to comprehend fully. His body flicked into overdrive, and my body twitched and jerked in tune with his assault.

Then I lost it. "Ohhh yeah... uggghhhh... uggghhhh... God, Aaron... uggghhh... "I moaned as waves of pleasure surged through my body.

Aaron collapsed onto me, my breasts squashed against his chest. My hearing returned, and I heard that he was making similar noises. He pulled me close, searched out my mouth, kissed me hard, and then rolled off to my side.

I heard him mumble about how good that was, but I did not reply. I was too buggered and slipped away into a dreamy, wonderful sleep.