Veronique Goes Sailing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached around him and grabbed his arse; raising my hips off the mattress, I tried to pull him into me hard. He resisted, but I did feel him sink fully home. I felt proud that I could handle all of him; it seemed such a big thing to me.

I fought to relax, knowing it would be easier if I could. But I was so horny, and the sensations running through my body had me tensing up and making involuntary jerky movements. Instead, I pulled my knees into my chest, opening myself further. And this seemed to tip Aaron over the edge, as he started to really fuck me now.

 

As I felt my climax building, I let go of any restraint and let out some pretty lewd requests about what he should do to me. And as he bent his head and took my hard nipples into his mouth, I came.

I had never felt anything like it. Yet, I felt another wave of pleasure wash over me as he yelled my name and came himself. I thought I was going to pass out. It was so intense.

We lay beside each other. Even though the hatch above us was wide open, we were too hot to cuddle against one another. Then after a little while, he dropped a bombshell on me. "You didn't know that Max is married, did you?"

I just never saw that coming. "No! You're kidding?" I spat out.

"What did he tell you about coming on this trip?"

"I don't know, he spoke mostly to my father, and I don't know what he told him before I got home. But I remember him saying he had been asked on the trip and had asked if he could bring me," I replied.

Aaron looked thoughtful, sighed, and spoke quietly, "I feel like a bit of an arsehole. Max ran into me, and when he heard we were going away for the weekend, he begged to be allowed to come with us. Ryker at first said no. But Max told us he had a super horny girl that would share herself with all of us. He told us you couldn't get enough. All he needed was for Ryker to call his wife and say it was a boys' weekend so he could get away."

Ryker felt a little sorry for him, as he's met his wife, and she's a bit of a bitch. So he relented. We were expecting some slag to turn up yesterday. Instead, you were a complete surprise to Ryker and me. I knew instantly that the bugger had not let you in on what he'd told us you were up for. And tonight, I voiced my concerns to Valerie and asked her to question you about your relationship with him.

"Valerie had a real go at Ryker and me about what we had intended, saying it was not on, even if you had turned out to be a slag. And she made us promise her that we would look after you. So I'm feeling bloody guilty right now about my inability to control myself."

Everything became crystal clear to me. All Max's unreliability, things I remembered on our half dozen dates, Valerie asking questions about my sex life, and her having that strong-worded conversation with the guys earlier. But I had to clear up one thing.

"Aaron, what just happened was as much my doing as yours. Today has been the best day of my life. I've learned to sail, caught a huge fish, eaten the most wonderful dinner, and for the first time in my life, had sex that was as good as anything I have read in my stupid romance novels. So don't ruin my day by telling me you're sorry, and it won't happen again."

Aaron rolled over and looked at me, "You're quite incredible. I think you are exceptional. If you want me to make love to you again, I'll happily break all my promises to Valerie!"

We talked some more; he made me laugh when he offered to go and dump Max over the side for me.

Eventually, I either passed out or just fell asleep. I had never felt so good in my life. I didn't want to move. I was exhausted but in the best way possible.

When I opened my eyes, Aaron was lying on his side, looking longingly at me, "Finally, you wake up, sleepyhead," he whispered.

"Max is up and about, but I gave him an earful, and he's sulking on deck."

I wondered how I was going to face Max. I wanted revenge. Then it came to me precisely what the best revenge would be. I pushed Aaron over onto his back and crawled on top of him. He pointed at the wide-open hatch above us and mouthed that Max would hear us.

"Good, that's exactly what I want."

 

I pushed my hand between us and was pleased to find Aaron hard and ready. I sat up, straddled him, and then lowered myself carefully onto him. I expected it to hurt after the hammering I had taken the night before. There was a little tenderness, but he slipped in quite easily; I was so wet and ready. 

This fuck was as much about want and need as it was about getting back at Max. However, Max was definitely a factor, and I yelled out, "Fuck me. I want you to fuck me!" to ensure Max knew exactly what was happening.

Talking dirty like that was alien to everything I had ever been taught, but it turned me on. That was the last thought I had of Max. Passion and emotion quickly overtook all thought, and it was all about Aaron and me. With most of his cock embedded in me on the first flick of my hips, I gave another thrust and was rewarded by my clit pressing hard against his pubic mound. The sensation was fantastic; I ground my crotch against him and felt a new surge of emotion rage through my body as Aaron responded with a few sharp thrusts of his own.

He arched his back and lifted me from the bunk, allowing me to reposition my legs. Comfortable now, I set out to fuck him. For the first time, I was taking control of my needs with a man. I felt like I was now a woman; gone was the immature teen who thought she had to conform to whatever people told her was right.

Aaron grabbed my hips and pulled me against him, matching his thrusts with mine. And when our movements were in sync, he shifted his hands to my breasts and massaged and tweaked my nipples. All too quickly, we gasped that we were both about cum.

"Yeeesss, Ooohhh Goddd, I'm cummming!" I yelled, aware again that Max was near and would be listening.

Aaron responded with some choice, dirty exclamations of his own. Calling me his little fuck whore and other lewd names. This little girl, who yesterday would have been shocked, found she was turned on like fuck by his language.

I collapsed on top of him, and then, as my heart slowed down somewhere near normal, I realised we were both bathed in sweat.

 

"I want to dive into the sea."

"What, now! Nude!" said Aaron, looking at me with an expression of amazement.

"Yes! Now!" And I leapt up, skipped across the lounge, up the steps and onto the transom. I hesitated momentarily to snap out a 'good morning' to Max, sitting by the tiller, then dived gracefully into the sea.

The shock of the ice-cold water took any last vestiges of weariness from my body. Then I was swamped by Aaron landing beside me. He had jumped high, tucked his knees up under his chin and landed a bomb that sent a spout of water high in the air.

He wrapped his arms around me, and I was happy for the warmth. But quickly, my body adjusted to the water, and I revelled in my newfound freedom. The water felt viscous, almost like oil enveloping me. I thrashed my arms back and forward, beating the water into a foam. The freedom... it felt marvellous.

We tread water around the stern of the boat for a few minutes, and then Aaron guided me over to the transom and pulled the dive ladder down. However, he had to boost me with a hand under my bum. A bloody big hand that almost encased my whole arse. And the bugger slipped a finger along my slit and chuckled at my shocked reaction.

A wolf whistle sounded close behind me as I hauled myself back on board. I spun around to see Ryker and Tony rowing towards us in Tony's dinghy. They were only fifteen meters from the yacht. Crimson red, I scurried below, pulled on my new skimpy bikini, and then pulled a sun-frock over it.

When I returned on deck, Tony and Ryker were having a real go at Max. I stepped in, "I want a word with him before you throw him overboard," and nodded at Max to follow me up to the bow.

"You should have told me you were married," I opened with.

"You wouldn't have gone out with me if I had told you," he replied.

"Dam right, I wouldn't have. But what makes you think that is okay? I was pretty much a virgin, and you took something special from me that I now despise you for."

"Sorry, I didn't think. I'm not happy at home, and you were the best thing that had happened to me in years," he replied, hanging his head.

"That's bullshit! If you had thought anything of me, you would have sorted out your marriage and then started a relationship with me. But, instead, you just weaselled your way around me to get a quick shag whenever you could get away from home."

I took a breath; Max was looking pretty uncomfortable.

"Then I find out you have brought me along on this trip, promising the others quick gang bangs in every corner of the yacht."

Max hung his head and mumbled something I could not make out. It didn't matter; I didn't want to hear anything from him, as it would be crap anyway. Then I really rubbed it in, "I might have actually been okay with the gang bangs, but you will not be any part of them. I don't want to see you again, ever."

I turned and walked back towards the stern. I could see by the amazed looks on the guys' faces they had heard every word. I blushed with embarrassment, mortified by what I had said. My angry jibe about having gang bangs, something I would never do, brought tears to my eyes.

Aaron took my arm to lead me below as I started to cry. That really pissed me off; I did not want to appear like a weak little girl in front of these guys. So I snapped at Ryker as I passed him, "These are not upset tears. I'm just so fucking pissed at that arsehole. I can't help them."

Ryker gave me a look of understanding and followed Aaron and me into the cabin. He grabbed Max's carry-all and then climbed back on deck. Aaron took me in his arms and calmed me down. And I was surprised to find I was horny. I wanted to be held tight and comforted. Next, I found myself grinding my hips against Aaron's thigh and feeling wet again. Aaron's face contorted with lust, and he spun me around, bent me over the dining table, whipped my bikini bottom around my ankles, and took me from behind.

We realised together that we needed to get off the table, as he would hammer it through the bottom of the boat. So we fell to the floor, and Aaron resumed his frantic thrusting. His need seemed even greater than mine if that were possible. And it soon ended in an explosive orgasm for both of us.

Afterwards, I voiced my concern about the others catching us like this and made to get up. Aaron told me to relax and to take my time.

"Ryker will see we are left alone."

 

I got up anyway. It was way out of my comfort zone, what had just happened and lying on the floor with my bikini bottoms still hanging from my ankles. Then I told Aaron I didn't want to face Max, "He's going to ruin the weekend for us."

"Don't worry, he's already gone," replied Aaron.

I sat up, "What do you mean, he's gone?" suddenly scared they had chucked him overboard to drown.

"Valerie organised for him to fly out on the afternoons Great Barrier Air flight. I expect Tony has already rowed him ashore. Didn't you see Ryker getting his stuff before?"

Before I could discuss anything more, the yacht heeled over, and we heard the waves slap against the hull as the yacht picked up speed. I looked at Aaron questioningly.

"We're off to the Mercs." Which, I was to learn during the morning, was the Mercury Islands, and later to find out was one of the most beautiful places to sail in New Zealand.