Very Friendly Meeting

Story Info
Hot neighbor fun.
1.4k words
4.33
7.4k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story begins at the grocery store, was doing my weekly grocery shopping and as I am a little short sometimes top shelve backs can be a problem, I was reaching for something and a nice gentleman said let me help, he reached for it and handed it too me, I said thanks, and told him grocery stores must not think about shorter people, he smiled and said yes. As I was getting ready to leave he said don't you live at my address, I said yes and he told me he and his partner had just moved into a house 3 doors down and had seen me walking, I replied yes and asked him how he liked the neighborhood and we conversed a little and then went on finishing our shopping.

A couple of days later I decided to stop in and see if they were home to welcome them officially to the neighborhood. As I got to his door I could hear people in the back so thought they had some company so decided to try another time. I continued on and walked the neighborhood, on my way back I heard someone yell my name and turned to see my store helper waving and asking why I hadn't stopped in, I told him I thought he had company and he said it was someone fixing a problem with their pool. He said why not come in and I'll show you around, I agreed and headed inside.

One thing I can say is they were quite the decorators, everything looked very professional and i was quite impressed. He offered me a drink, I told him water and he said sure. We then went outside and sat on his patio to talk and he explained they were from the west coast and had just moved here for work, but that his partners family lived in a town about 20 miles away. I asked how he liked the area as I had lived here my entire life all 62 years of it. He said it was much different than the west coast but he liked it and was anxious for season changes, I told him he might change his mind about that.

He asked what I did and I told him I had retired early, and wasn't sure if I would go back to work or not, he then said you do know that we are a gay couple, I said I had thought so but didn't matter, he smiled and said some people have a problem with that. I told him I didn't and he then bluntly asked me if I had ever been with a man, having been I sort of hesitated and he said sorry if he was too nosy, I smiled and said no problem just caught me off guard. We chatted and he started to get a little more personal, I then said are you coming on to me and he smiled and said, he was attracted to me when he met me at the grocery store and said I had a nice ass. I think I blushed but I wasn't offended.

He was very nice looking and about 6'2" compared to my 5'9, we continued to chat and he told me that his partner would be away until tomorrow and they had a fairly open relationship, he was horny and would like to suck my cock and lick my ass, I was taken by surprise but very interested because I had not had any male/male sex for some time. I said I think I would enjoy that.

We adjourned to the bedroom and he got undressed and told me to do the same, when he took off his underwear he had a nice 6" cock that was fairly thick and it was protruding straight out, this turned me on and I took off my clothes and my 6" cock was also sticking straight out, he came over and stroked me and kissed me and told me to lay face down on the bed, now I am not a total submissive but I enjoy having someone tell me what to do.

I laid on the the bed and he pulled my legs down so they were hanging over the edge and got on his knees and started to lick my ass, he was very good and I was really getting hot, I could feel his tongue going in and out of my ass, he then turned me over and moved my head to the edge of the bed, I could see the thick head of his cock moving toward my mouth and opened eagerly, he slide it in and then started sucking on me, at the rate we were going I was not going to last long.

He was moving his hips and fucking my mouth, I let him know I was ready to cum and he kept on sucking, I came very hard, he gobbled it all up and kept sucking, I could tell he was near also because he was moving faster, he asked if I wanted his cum, I let him know yes and he came, a lot of cum which I could do most but some I couldn't, we laid there for a while and then he said lets get a shower and go for a swim, I told him I would have to get my trunks, he suggested skinny dipping. I was nervous because I knew most of my neighbors but he flipped me a pair of trunks and we went in, after swimming, we climbed into his hot tub, and he quickly removed his trunks. I could see he was ready again, so I grabbed him and stroked him. After a while he told me to go into the bedroom and he would be right in, I said sure and went in.

After a while he came in turned on the TV, and put on some porn, now I am a lover of porn so this was a pleasant surprise, as I was watching the guy in the movie looked familiar, then I realized it was him and he was showing me a movie of him and his partner, I watched as he fucked his partner in about 5 different positions, he then told me that is what he wanted to do to me.

I told him that I hadn't received anal sex for quite a while but when I was younger I enjoyed it, told him it would be like I was a virgin again but I was game. He told me he would be gentle and I would be in control if how deep, how fast, and how hard we would go, I was ready watching them, especially when I realized his partner was fairly well hung, 7.5 to 8, I asked if he ever took his partner and he said on occasion but his partner liked being a bottom most, I told him that was more my choice also.

We proceeded to 69 and rim and he got me very wet and fingered my ass, he first laid me on my stomach and, had me grab my ass cheeks, he rubbed the head of his cock over my hole and gradually pushed the head until it popped in, I winced because it had been a while and he stopped and asked if I wanted him to pull out, I said no but he waited before he gradually started to insert more, his thickness filled my tight ass. He slowly pushed until he was fully inserted, waited a few seconds and then started to fuck me, slowly at first but he then picked up speed and was doing me hard, it actually felt very good.

Being a little older, not as flexible as some, but he still did me in a few different positions, was wondering how he lasted so long because I am sure I was very tight, but when he did cum it was a huge load.

When he pulled out we were laying there chatting and he asked if I wanted to stay the night, having other plans I said I couldn't, but would like to get together again, he then asked if I would be interested in getting with his partner, told him I was more bottom and he said he was flexible and would enjoy my ass, I told him sure as long as his partner was okay with it, he told me he was the one who suggested it.

I was very much excited and we scheduled meeting with him in a week. We showered and I headed home with a huge smile on my face.