Very Friendly Meeting Pt. 02

Story Info
The partner.
1k words
4.55
1.9k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day I was to meet my neighbors partner, I was a little nervous but also very anxious after having seen him. We met at a local coffee house and had a little chat, which mostly was about me.

He said he had talked with his partner and said everything he told him was quite nice. He asked if I had seen the film of the two of them together, I said yes and was quite impressed, I also told him his partner was quite adept at fucking, he smiled and said he agreed.

After having our coffee we got in our cars and headed to his house, we were hardly in the door when he grabbed me and kissed me, rubbing my crotch and ass, I could feel him growing in his shorts and was not sure I could handle his cock.

He slowly dropped his shorts and his very hard cock was jutting out at attention. He pushed my shoulders down and I was soon on my knees sucking his beautiful cock. He wanted me to deep throat but I don't have a great gag reflex so it was a little difficult, but I gave it a good effort. I licked his balls and up and down his cock, by the sounds of it he was enjoying my work. He asked if I wanted his load in my mouth, I immediately said yes, he then started fucking my mouth and I heard him grunt and he shot a very nice load, which I swallowed.

He then got me undressed and lavished tongue to my whole lower body and it was really great. He fingered my ass and turned me around and licked my ass, I told him I was about to unload and he grabbed my cock and sucked me dry.

We hung out for the next half hour or so in our nakedness and he rubbed and massaged me which usually gets me going and this time was no different, he asked if I still wanted to be fucked by him, again I was nervous because he was larger than when I had seen him in the film, I told him yes but I was unsure whether I could handle him. He smiled and said I would and he would be very gentle. Put my mind and body at ease and started to relax.

As we continued our adventure, I sucked his cock again and even licked his ass, he got out some lube and was putting it on my hole, and fingering me, he also applied some to his cock. He bent me over the bed and spread my ass cheeks, he put the head of his cock on my ass hole and rubbed up and down, then I slowly felt him pushing, his thickness was normal and his head wasn't as much a mushroom as his partner and he soon had the tip in, he stopped and asked how I was and it hadn't hurt as much as before and I was ok, think this time length was my only fear.

He then pulled out and inserted the head again this time a little further, he did this a number of times and each time he went a little deeper, think I didn't feel as uncomfortable as he did this and finally he went in and continued to go forward, all the time telling me how tight I was and how hot it felt. Finally he asked how I felt and I said give it all to me and he said, you have it now my balls are hitting the back of your leg, it felt really good, he then proceed to fuck me short strokes a first then long and speedy strokes, I really was enjoying this, he talked dirty to me and think that also was a huge turn on.

After a while he pulled out and turned me over, threw my legs over his shoulders and proceeded to go back to fucking me, he told me he was going to blow my tonsil out with his load, since he was fucking my ass, I found this strange until I got the message when he was ready to cum he told me he wanted to cum in my mouth, I was sort of surprised, but at this point I was all in and told him he could. He smiled and I could feel him picking up the tempo, he pulled out and came up and pushed the head on my lips, I opened and it was a strange new feeling when I tasted his cock and my ass, just then he shot the largest load I had ever eaten, think I got a lot of it but it was just too much and the first spurt was as he said, hit the back of my throat, as I came up for air I grabbed his cock and continued sucking and licking it.

After a while as we lay there, he said he hoped I would like that, his partner did that to him once and he was hooked and they now do it a lot, I told him it was a new sensation and I would do it again. We talked and he told me that he and his partner have not done a lot of going out of their relationship with others but on occasion it happens, first time for a neighbor. I told him that no in the neighorhood knows I enjoy male/male sex but might have an idea now that I have spent more time at their house, very enjoyable time.

After we cleaned up and I was getting ready to go, his partner came home and was questioning us about how it was, what did we do. We told him and he said I better get going or he was going to want some too, in fact he said we wanted to know if now that you have had us both, have you ever been in a threesome, I said yes but not two men, the then said, how about us using you, I smiled and said that would be hot. But that is another story.