Vessa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L86L86
L86L86
12 Followers

I had to settle for the only blouse that fit me; I bought it about two weeks ago and although it was snug, it did the trick. Unfortunately the only thing that fit around my ass was a skirt that I bought to go with the blouse but hadn't put it on since. It was tight and just a little shorter than I'd have liked but it was all I had.

As soon as I managed to fit on my clothes, the bell rang. I hurried over as fast as my pregnant body would let me and opened the door.

I let the good doctors in and was relieved when my worries were for nothing because Lia and her friend, Dr. Andersen seemed to either not notice or not care. Dr. Andersen was also an older man and I could tell was only offering he assistance as a favor to Lia. I knew better than to push the issue.

We got right to business and I updated both gynecologists about my situation. They both looked like they were about to give me a three hour lecture about irresponsible medical practices. But they spared me.

"You know we need to examine you," said Lia.

"I don't know if that's..."

"- It is necessary. I assume you haven't been examined professionally for at least a month?"

I nodded.

"Then we should really take a look to see if the babies are safe."

"You want to examine me here?" I was sitting on a couch in my study. It was a strange place.

"No, we can go to my office - "

"Lia," Dr. Andersen was looking at his watch. "I really don't have the time for this... And I definitely don't have the time to go to your office. If you want to send me a dossier the I'll help with some consultation but I can tell this is going to need a lot more - "

"We can do the examination now," I said. I was getting worried and really needed their help. "There's a sonogram in the closet. I'll just grab it real quick."

"I'll get it. You unbutton and lie back. Where's your gel?" Lia asked.

"With the sonogram."

She brought it over to me and fired it up. It was a relief to unbutton my blouse and even more of a relief to feel Lia's hands rub the cool gel onto my belly.

"My, my... They're big, Vessa. How big did you say they are?"

"If I had to guess, I'd say maybe three kilos each. They're little monsters in there."

"I can see that. I can also see that they're definitely not that small. They're each easily 3.5 maybe even 4 kilos."

"What?!"

"Dr. Andersen? Would you mind taking a look?"

He took a look at the screen and moved the wand around my belly. "Yup," he said, "Probably four each. You need to stop taking your meds, young woman. If what you said was true you're only halfway done and these babies are not stopping for a while."

"Oh I don't know about that, William," said Lia. "If she stops, it might endanger the fetuses."

"Well you wanted my opinion so I gave it. Her placenta is going to age and cease functioning if she keeps up like this."

"I've thought of that actually," I said, "I've added a few supplements to keep it healthy and strong before the births."

"That was just one reason, there are hundreds of other reasons to stop - "

"I know. But that's not something I can do at this point, There's some other things I'd like to look into as well. I think I know the reason for the rapid growth and would like to enlist a control or two from the hospital's research department."

"You want to give some poor pregnant girl these medicines?" Demanded Dr. Andersen.

"I've already found a few subjects willing to test for me. I've already given them the medicines and instructions so I'll be conducting the study with or without your approval. I prepared the double blind with Lia but in light of certain events, we could really use your help."

Dr. Andersen looked furiously at Lia for a moment. I'm sure he had no idea he was going to get cornered like this.

"You have my contact info. Send me your workup and I'll examine it. But this is not a guarantee and the only reason I'd do this is to ensure the safety of these poor girls you've corralled into your study. Now I must be going."

Lia handed me a towel to wipe down my belly with and I re-buttoned my blouse as we walked to the front door.

"We'd be so grateful for any help you can give us, Dr. Andersen. And thanks for stopping by."

He nodded and left with Lia.

I hadn't anticipated that meeting going quite like that but it was better than nothing.

I went to the kitchen for some food; I didn't tell them but I was absolutely starving so I took the time to think while eating. The few women I had lined up for the study had already been participating in our study for a month and I had a few predictions that I was pretty sure about. And there was one in particular that I wanted to speed up time to see if I was right.

My usually happy-to-be-fat-and-getting-fatter gorgeous pregnant wife has been less happy and more worried during the past few weeks. I can understand why but I honestly couldn't be happier. Vessa's body is drop dead sexy. Ever since her growth spurts have begun I've noticed that all of her weight has been going to her belly. I couldn't be happier because everything stopped growing at the best proportions. Her thighs are now thunderous yet toned, her hips are wide yet slimming, and her tits are swollen yet perky. Of course her belly dominates her body now which is probably a huge turn-off for the vast majority of unlucky souls but I love to see her just get bigger and bigger. Her belly seems to get tighter and less giving as the days go by. It's a shame that I've had to hide my appreciation in favor of being tactful until Vessa's discovers whether or not there's a problem.

Vessa's been in the lab the whole week compiling the data from the subjects in her study and each day she comes home at least a little bit happier than the previous day. I take that as a good sign. She even went into the lab today, a Saturday, to finish her week's work and told me that today would be the day she would learn the good news or the bad news. Of course I was hoping for good news, for her sake and for the sake of the lives in her belly.

I spent as much time doing chores around the house as possible to pass the time while waiting for her to get back. It was dark out, however, before I heard someone at the door to the apartment.

My jaw dropped. Who do I see standing there at the door? None other than Alex with her shy but pretty smile looking right up at me. My wife was beaming right behind her.

"Look who came to visit us, baby!"

I was a bit caught off guard but I was hardly going to let that spoil my manners. "Alex! How are you? Please, you two, come inside. It's cold out there."

"There's luggage in the car babe. Could you grab it for me?"

"Sure thing, hun."

I went to the car and looked all over but found only a single case which had to be Alex's things. I brought it inside.

"Can you help me?" asked my wife. She was trying to get out of her coat which was getting ever more difficult to peel off of her these days.

Alex stood quietly pondering her feet. I noticed that she was wearing one of Vessa's coats which she must have brought with her to the airport. The poor girl was shivering.

When we finally took off Vessa's coat, I put it on a chair and I stood there awkwardly looking from my Wife's beaming face to Alex's timid smile.

"Well then. Can I help you with your coat?"

Alex's voice was quiet when she said, "Can I keep it on actually? I'm cold."

"Of course! Here. Let's go to the fireplace and warm you up."

The apartment was not large by any means but it did have a cozy little fireplace that came in handy on cold or strange days like this. I had tons of questions anyway and all I wanted to do was stop the girl's teeth from chattering long enough for her to speak.

I got a glass of milk for my wife. "Would you like anything to drink Alex?"

"Could I have some water please?"

"Sure."

I poured her some water then sat down on the sofa. I pulled Vessa close enough to me so that I could put my arm around her shoulders to rub my hand over her inviting tummy. She snuggled into my body.

Across from us Alex sat nervously upright in a chair bundled up in Vessa's coat, holding onto her cup of water.

She took a sip. Why was the ice so impossible to break with this girl?

"So Alex, to what do we owe the pleasure?"

Her mouth opened as if to speak but Vessa broke the silence.

"I've asked Alex if she would be so kind as to stay with us for a while as a favor for her hospitality in Rio."

"Wonderful!" I replied. Good news I suppose... "Taking a bit of vacation from work then?"

Alex turned to Vessa, worried.

"Well, actually, I've invited her to stay a bit longer than that."

"Really? There's not much luggage..."

Vessa whispered to me in Norwegian, "Her departure was a bit sudden."

"Is everything okay?" I asked Alex.

She took a moment before looking down and shook her head. She looked like she was about to cry.

"What's wrong?"

"Honey, are you still cold?"

A quiet "No," escaped her lips.

"Would you mind?"

She shook her head.

Alex stood up and took off Vessa's coat. It was rather huge on her since Vessa was both taller and larger in stature in more ways than one. I didn't even notice until it was off but I could see now that her belly was swollen. She was definitely pregnant.

I was stunned.

She was wearing a pair of yoga pants and a lycra gym top which did little to hide her condition. She looked good with a belly.

"But it's only been two months. How could you be so - "

" - Big? Guess," said my wife. She put her hand over mine and rubbed it over her belly for emphasis.

"You're kidding. Triplets?"

Alex smiled to herself and sat down again. She was big enough that her belly bulged out from her torso even while sitting. Not a huge amount, but a noticeable amount.

"Nope, not quite."

"Twins?"

"No, she's carrying only one baby."

"Then why - "

"Alex? Would you like to explain?"

"Okay. Well I had morning sickness really quickly - ten days after our...night...and I came to see your wife on your last day in Rio. You were out getting food. I took a couple tests and found out I had actually taken after only one night."

"So you think that I'm the father?"

"Oh we know you're the father," said my wife.

"That was the first time in a year that I - "

"I see."

"But I had a test run remotely anyway because, well, I'll let her explain."

After a moment, Alex continued, "That day Vessa told me about her experimental drug and invited me to try it with her and, well, I accepted." She looked down at her belly. "And that's why I'm already so..."

"Pregnant!" said my wife. She was oddly happy about all of this.

"But it's only been two months and you look like you're in your what, sixth month?"

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Oh no! It's okay. Really, you look lovely."

"It's your fault that she's so big, you know," said my wife.

"What do you mean? I thought you said she was taking the drug."

"She is."

"Then what - "

Well a few weeks ago when I had my growth spurt, I set myself to studying the issue a bit more closely. When I looked at the data I found that I was the only...overly fecund...outlier in my test study. Even despite the three girls in here and my general...fertility. My fetuses are fifty percent larger than I predicted they would be before I became pregnant, even including the extra drug growth. Then Alex called me and explained how she could no longer hide her belly any longer and I asked her to fly over while she still can. And so here we are."

"But that still doesn't answer..."

"Don't you see?! You're the reason we're so big!" Vessa was happier than I've seen her in months. "There's nothing wrong with my drug! It was you!"

"What do you mean?"

"I had your DNA studied and it turns out a small fraction of the population - I'm not sure exactly what percentage yet - has a rather extreme reaction to the drugs, probably due to an odd gene. It just so happens that you're one of them. And so here we are," she looked down at her belly and cupped it lovingly.

"But isn't that still a rather serious problem?"

"Not really, we just need to be more careful physically and monitor our nutrition."

"Well that's a relief I suppose," I said. I had no idea what to say. "Brilliant work, Honey. I knew you'd figure it out."

"Thanks, Baby. But Alex deserves some praise as well, don't you think?"

"You're right. Where are my manners? Thanks for your...uh...contribution Alex. You've no idea how much of a weight off our shoulders this is."

"Off the shoulders and into the belly!" said my wife.

"I'm so glad I could help. Really, you don't know how happy I am," said Alex.

There was a strange pause. She was still behind a thick layer of ice for some reason. Despite what she said, she was still so sad... I looked at Vessa. She leaned in to whisper to me in Norwegian.

"Alex called me in tears yesterday when her parents saw her belly after she got back from the gym. She hadn't told them she was pregnant. Plus they're rather...devout Catholics."

"I see."

"They kicked her out of the house so I told her I'd pay her to fly over and be in my study. I was going to set her up in a hotel but seeing how she's pregnant and doesn't speak any Norwegian and has no friends here, I figured she could move in with - "

"Of course she can!" I said in English. "Alex, would you like to move in with us?" I stood and took Alex's hands in mine to pull her up as well. Vessa smiled at me.

She had a tear in her eye and looked up at me, "So you're not angry with me for keeping your baby?"

"Of course not! I think it's wonderful."

"Even though I didn't tell you?"

"You're telling me now aren't you?"

"But won't you hate me for being here, Vessa?"

Vessa labored to stand up and put a hand around Alex's waist. "To be honest, it's my fault in more ways than one that your belly is swelling like this. Did you know that in Rio I was the one that wanted you? My husband was just there for the ride... Besides, I think it's wonderful what you're doing for him." She rubbed her hand over Alex's small belly.

Alex burst into tears and dove into my shoulder. Vessa hugged the two of us as close as she could. "Thank you both so much," she said between tears.

I slept on the couch that night so Alex could have a proper bed to sleep on. Vessa told me later that she passed out almost immediately.

The morning after, my wife woke up bright and early but only because the cooking bacon I was making enticed her out of bed.

She ate ravenously as usual and, also as usual, she had me massage her stomach while she ate so she could fit more inside her. This morning she was a healthy 136 centimeters around and she ate without worry after her findings the day before.

After she was done feasting, we discussed how little room we had in the apartment which became all too apparent with Alex now staying with us. We decided that today we would visit a few houses we had already been looking at since we found out about Vessa's pregnancy.

Alex woke up soon after we made our plans and she came out with her hair all disheveled and wiped the sleep out of her pretty brown eyes. She sat down still looking shy as ever and I brought her a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks," she said.

"You're welcome. Would you like some bacon and eggs?" I asked.

"Oh no, I couldn't trouble you - "

"It's no trouble at all! How many would you like?"

"Are you sure? I'm starving."

"Of course I'm sure! How many?"

"Could I have six please?"

"Certainly."

"Wait. Seven!"

I laughed. "Seven it is."

"Actually I was wondering..."

"Mhm?"

"Instead of bacon do you happen to have any sardines?"

Goodness, the girl was pregnant all right. "I'm sorry, we're all out of sardines. Ran out last week."

"Oh, okay."

"Would you like some bacon though?"

"Not really. Eggs will be fine."

I wasn't about to let this girl go hungry. "Tell you what. I'll run out and get some sardines for you real quick."

"No, that's too much, you don't have to - "

"It's okay, I'm used to getting things for Vessa, aren't I?"

"Oh he sure is," said Vessa to Alex, "How do you think this got so full?" She patted her packed womb. "Trust me, he loves to fatten you up."

"Don't worry. I'll be back in a couple minutes."

"Okay," said Alex. "Thanks for doing this for me. Can you buy a lot please?"

I laughed again. "You won't believe how much I'm going to buy for you."

With that I left for the store leaving a huge grin on Alex's face.

The trip to the store was really a reason to let myself parse everything that happened in the past twenty four hours. In the span of an hour, I learned that my wife's worries were put at ease, my one night stand was growing my love child in her belly and I was going to be a father again. And what's more, my wife seemed to be okay with it all. Solid proof that the woman doesn't go back on her word.

I'm just glad I knocked up a cutie like her. Oddly enough, I now had not one but two pregnant beauties in my home who practically begged me to fuck a baby into them. I honestly couldn't believe the size of Alex's belly already. Of course I realized that she was a pretty small person in general but god damn that belly was only two months full! There's no telling how big she was going to get.

That's when I realized she probably didn't have many clothes in that suit case of hers. I decided to make a quick detour to a shop down the street to grab a few things for her to wear. I've become rather adept at guessing sizes and I bought a few shirts and stretchy sweatpants for her until we can take her shopping properly. I bought them a bit on the bigger size so she would feel more comfortable.

Then I went to the store and loaded up a hand basket full of sardine cans and a few other things I knew my wife would want.

"That wife of yours is gonna get mercury poisoning, young lad," said the older gentleman who owned the shop.

"I'm sorry?"

"I said if she's not careful, your wife's gonna poison herself and that baby of hers. Too much fish."

"Oh right," I said with a smile, "Thanks. We're having company over so she won't be eating them all."

"Your company pregnant too?"

"Um, yeah actually."

He looked up from the register with surprise then grinned. "Good lord they're falling from the trees! Not yours too I hope."

"Haha, wouldn't that be crazy?"

"Sure would."

I drove back and found Vessa already on the treadmill and Alex was doing calisthenics to a program on the television.

I didn't think I had been gone that long...

Out of politeness Alex stopped and came over to me when I walked in.

"Please, you can keep going. I'll make you some food while you do your thing."

"You don't mind?"

"Oh no."

"Thanks! I've got so much energy these days. Sometimes I don't know what to do with myself. Strange too considering how women are supposed to be tired during pregnancy, not hyper..."

"How much has Vessa been able to talk to you about the supplement?"

"Not much. Haven't had much time. Why?"

"Oh she'd be much better to talk to about these things than I. When you get a chance, you should ask her."

She looked down at her belly a bit perplexed. She rubbed it.

"May I?" I asked.

"Of course! I mean it is your baby after all."

She took my hand and put it on her abdomen. She was so warm and her bump complimented her figure so well.

"Here. Let me do this."

Alex peeled her sweaty lycra top up to expose her belly for me. Her caramel skin was so smooth and I could see a single stretch mark on either side of her belly. I traced one with my finger.

"Oh please don't," she said and pulled her shirt back down. "I don't like them."

"It's okay. I think our baby is growing too fast for you not to have any at all anyway."

L86L86
L86L86
12 Followers