Vette - Dromund Kaas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she couldn't hold it in any longer, and climaxed while still in her pants. Damn it.

She also fell back onto the ground, sweat covering her body and exhaustion setting in as the adrenaline began fading. Daro also seemed similarly tired and just let her feet rest by his head with on still on his face.

"I can safely say," he said, voice ragged. "That I didn't expect it would end like this."

Understatement of the century.

She quickly maneuvered himself over to him, until she was over him. Without wasting time, she completed the moment they'd shared in the jungle and kissed him deeply, lowering herself onto his larger body. "Neither did I," she said softly once the kiss was broken. "But I'm glad I trusted my instincts."

"Seems I rubbed off a little on you too," he noted quietly. "Well..."

"So what do we do now?"

He groaned and leaned his head on the rock. "Well, we have to get back to Kaas City. Then we can...figure a few things out."

And now she was facing another uncomfortable long trek through the soggy jungle. But when she looked down at the man underneath her right now and leaned down to kiss him again, the only thought that entered her mind was 'Worth it'.

Hopefully next time wouldn't be in a jungle.

12