Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 06

Story Info
More femdom and the price of obedience is extracted.
1.4k words
4.55
4.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 06

This story is a continuation of the series about Vex, who, six months after he reached the age of consent was introduced to two ladies who called themselves The Badminton Club and who enjoyed dominating submissive young men, teaching them obedience to superior mature ladies and training them to serve and pleasure them. All of the sexual activities described are entirely consensual carried out by adults striving for mutual satisfaction.

After the gorgeous redhead Hannah had phoned Jan, they resumed training Katherine's new slave Vex. A click of the fingers and an order "Slave, come here now" was all that was required to have him scuttling into position kneeling between Katherine's long legs.

"So, now that we have established your devotion to your Mistress and that your promise of obedience to her has been accepted we can move on and take the next step in your training. So, you will now fuck your Mistress and while you do that I will continue to spank you. Is that understood slut?"

"Yes Miss Hannah." Replied the kneeling slave.

"You will fuck her hard and when you are close to coming you will ask for her permission to spunk in her cunt. Is that understood?"

"Yes Miss Hannah."

"Get on with it then."

He took hold of his cock which had wilted to a semi and wanked it back to its full six inches. One of the humiliations they had already heaped upon him was to be told that his small cock, which he had always thought was more than adequate, was incapable of fully satisfying any woman and that the only way he was going to be of any use to them whatsoever would be to be taught how to pleasure a woman orally. Repeatedly.

Once his cock was fully hard he got to his feet and rubbed his cockhead up and down Katherines lips then pushed forward as it slid into her hit wet fuck hole. Once he was in up to the hilt Katherine resumed the position with her stockinged legs vertical against his chest and Vex held her by the thighs just by the wide lace tops of her stockings and began to fuck her.

Barely a dozen strokes in Katherine snarled at him "Harder, fuck me harder."

As he increased the speed, Hannah leant into him and growled one word into his ear through the homemade stocking mask. "Count."

He struggled to remember how many he had received but as the spanking resumed he quietly said "Nineteen."

The spanking continued as he fucked his Mistress, some on his left cheek, some right, some across both until he had whispered "Thirty six," and his bottom was glowing rosy red.

His orgasm was imminent and he remembered just in time to ask Katherine for her permission to come.

"Please Mistress, please may I have your permission to come?"

"Certainly not, take that tiny thing out and replace it with your tongue."

His cock slipped out as he fell to his knees. Katherine took hold of the top of his head with one hand, taking a good handful of blond hair and nylon mask in her firm grip and dragged him down to her cunt. Just before his lips met hers she held him and lifted his chin to look at her "If my orgasm is satisfactory then I will allow you to come, then you will make me come once more after you lick me clean. Is that understood slut?"

"Yes, Mistress." was all the only response that was required as she let go allowing him to lower his mouth to her cunt.

And so he licked her cunt again, tongue fucking her, slurping up and down her lips before licking then sucking her clit as her climax built. When she finally came it was loud and violent her hips bucking against his mouth. Unseen by him but not Katherine, Hannah had been sitting opposite on the chair she normally used to throw her discarded clothes on. She had her legs spread and was masturbating with ever increasing ferocity while she watched her friend being worshipped by her slave. She gripped one of her own breasts, squeezing, pulling and twisting her erect nipple as her other hand frigged her clit. She was so turned on she knew it wouldn't take her long to climax.

As Katherines cries and groans increased both in frequency and volume Hannah struggled to her feet and went to stand to the side of Mistress and worshipping slave. She put her right foot on the bed and leant forward on the slaves head, forcing him further into Katherines cunt. Having steadied herself her right hand went back to her own cunt and she wanked herself closer and closer to her her own orgasm. However Katherine beat her to it and she thrashed around on the bed. Hannah took hold of Katherine's left ankle and swung her foot over her head re-positioned her ankle on her right shoulder. As her orgasm subsided Katherine looked up at Hannah who nodded and forcefully turned Vex's head to face her and dragged his mouth onto her cunt. He didn't need any further orders but licked her lips then her clit with gusto.

It took Hannah barely five minutes to come and she, like Katherine bucked against his mouth. Her orgasm was, like Katherines, loud and it wracked her body until she could no longer stand as she collapsed onto the bed next to Katherine.

The looked at each other a beaming smile on both of their pretty faces then Hannah wiped a little bead of sweat from Katherines face and said "And to think it's not over yet."

They laughed and kissed, oblivious to the adoring gaze of the kneeling slave who at that moment knew there was nothing he wouldn't do to remain in their service.

Hannah broke the kiss and glanced down at him. She raised one eyebrow, bared her teeth then snarled at him "I though you'd been ordered to fuck your Mistress slut?"

"I was just waiting for your order Miss Hannah."

"Get you cock in her now and do not forget to ask for her permission to come."

"Yes Miss Hannah."

He quickly stuffed his throbbing cock back into Katherines cunt and began to fuck her as hard and as fast as he could. Inevitably he didn't last long, and he breathlessly begged to be allowed to come. The two ladies, Katherine on her back and Hannah lying next to her on her side absentmindedly stroking the former's hair pushing her fringe back from her glistening brow, merely looked down at him as his orgasm got closer and closer.

"Please Mistress, please, I beg you, please may I come? Please..."

"What do you think Hannah, do you think he's earned his release?"

"Mmmm, I suppose he hasn't done too badly for a novice. I would say if he hadn't been required tomorrow we should edge him some more, but given the time..."

She looked at the clock on the wall, knowing full well that he would have to take the bus home, seeing as he lived about three miles away, and that having had some wine she wouldn't be able nor inclined to run him home, that they'd have to release him soon and there was still Katherine's final orgasm to go, following the imminent next step in his training.

"Yes darling, I know his cock isn't nearly big enough to satisfy you but we need to move onto the next part."

"Of course darling." Replied Katherine. She caressed Hannah's face with her free hand "Even though I have my own slave now will you still share yours? His cock is so much bigger than my slaves. You will share won't you?"

"Darling, of course. We're both going to need a nice big cock while we're having our cunts licked."

Vex blushed under the nylon mask, the realisation that it was his tongue they were talking about, but continued to fuck Katherine. The ladies kissed as his orgasm grew closer and closer.

"Please Mistress, please Miss, please may I come? Please, I beg you."

They broke the kiss and Katherine looked up at him "Get on with it and when you're finished, do not forget what is required next."

"Yes MIsst..." he couldn't complete his thanks as his balls exploded and he filled Katherine's cunt with his hot spunk.

He struggled to breathe, gasping as a second and third stream of come shot out of his cock. Once his orgasm had subsided, he just stood eyes closed breathing heavily though his nose.

Hannah's voice brought him back to reality. "Well? You were told what to do, get on with it!"

Resigned to his fate he whispered "Yes Miss." and sank to his knees.

Continued in part seven.