Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 05

Story Info
Vex's evening with the two Dommes continues.
2.3k words
4.47
4.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part is a continuation of a series about a young man who goes by the nickname Vex who is introduced by his former art teacher Jan to a group of women known as the Badminton Club, who Vex decides would be more fittingly called The Cougar Badminton Club. Once he gets there he is introduced to two delicious thirtysomething single ladies, also both teachers called Katherine and Hannah, one of whom he knew when he was younger and was the object of his fixation in his formative years.

Now he was finished school, six months over the age of consent and considered by Jan to be a suitable candidate as a partner, that is to say a submissive partner for Katherine.

All sexual acts described herein are consensual in nature by adults who are well aware that their sexual preferences are as far from vanilla as you can get but hope that the reader whether female or male, dominant or submissive will enjoy reading accompanied by masturbating.

In the last part Vex was about to be spanked by Hannah as he fucked Katherine for the very first time.

"Count" was all Hannah said as Vex's cock slammed into Katherine's hot wet cunt.

"Slow down slut, remember what I told you, if you come too quickly and without asking my permission you will be dismissed, toute suite!"

He slowed down and Katherine nodded at Hannah then gripped Vex's face in her left hand. "You are now going to be spanked, so put your legs outside of mine, that way you'll be able to grind into my clit and not come so quickly. And after every six strokes you will thank Miss Hannah and ask her how you may serve her. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

The words were hardly out of his mouth when the wooden paddle slapped down firmly onto his left buttock. He yelped and grabbed his arse cheek, which Hannah slapped away.

"Don't you dare try and rub your bottom. I want it pink and glowing by the time you're dismissed."

The word dismissed panicked him and he blurted out an apology over his shoulder as Katherine tightened her grip on his face and turned him to face her. "You had better learn quickly young man or you'll never serve us again. Is that clear?"

He muttered his understanding but Katherine pulled his face closer and almost shouted "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND, SLUT?"

The slut comment was almost an afterthought but it sent a frisson of pleasure to his balls, which shocked him into blushing underneath the nylon slave mask.

"Right, then we will start again." Said Hannah. "You will fuck her slowly and deeply, well as deep as you can with that pathetic little cock and grind into her clit. And while you fuck her I will spank you. Understood slut?"

"Yes Miss Hannah."

The fucking was slow and delicious and Katherine forced his head down to her right breast, his mouth found her already erect nipple and she instructed him in how she liked her tits sucked. Above his head Katherine nodded to Hannah who simply said "Count." which gave him notice he was about to be spanked.

The first stroke landed on his right buttock this time and he released Katherines nipple to barely whisper "One".

""LOUDER" said Hannah firmly and gave him the second stroke across both cheeks.

"Two." he managed at a higher volume.

SLAP

"Three."

The spanking continued to six, and after he had said the word the redhead dragged his head backwards, Katherines nipple slipping out of his mouth and turned his head to face her.

"WELL?"

"How may I thank you Miss Hannah?"

"You can get you cock out of your Mistresses cunt and get your tongue in mine. But make sure you ask for her permission first."

"Please Mistress, please may I remove my cock from your cunt and please may I have your permission to thank Miss Hannah for spanking me?"

Katherine smiled at how easily it had been so far and wondered if when it came to, shall we say, more demanding submissive tasks whether he would be so easy to manipulate?

"Mistress?"

His question brought her back to the present and she pushed him up and off her as he climbed to his feet then turned to face Hannah who was already sitting crosslegged in the bucket chair. He was surprised to see that she was wearing thigh length pvc boots and little else other than a black velvet choker which gave her a distinctive dominant look. He hadn't even seen her put them on but my goodness she looked magnificent. He approached her and really wanted to grab her right leg, spread them wide and drive his cock into her, but a click of her fingers followed by her index finger pointing vertically down made him drop to his knees and shuffle forward.

Hannah uncrossed her legs and spread her legs wide over the arms of the bucket chair as he leaned in to kiss her cunt lips then lick them once, twice, three times before she grabbed a handful of nylon mask and hair forcing his mouth to part her lips so he could slide his tongue into her delicious hot cunt.

She was so turned on it didn't take too long for her to come, and as her orgasm rose she crossed her ankles behind his back and bucked her hips against his mouth. The floodgates opened and she ordered him to suck her clit as her orgasm carried on for over twenty seconds. She gasped, grunted and swore through it until she could take no more before releasing her grip on him and pushing him away.

He gasped and slumped backwards and sat on his calves, gulping breaths, astounded at the ferocity of her orgasm, marvelling at the magnificent sight before him. He had barely got his breath when Katherine clicked her fingers behind him.

He spun round on his knees to see Katherine lying propped up on her elbows crooking her finger at him.

He crawled forward to her and she opened her stockinged legs and he instinctively moved his head between her legs and his tongue, although tired, slipped into her vagina. He licked her creamy cum out of her, savouring the delicious taste until she tapped his head which made him look up at her.

"Fuck me, hard this time."

He stood and braced his legs apart as his cock slipped easily between her lips, then gasped as Hannah unseen behind him gripped his scrotum, and dug her long fingernails in behind his balls as Katherine slipped her legs up and over his shoulders so that her shapely stocking clad legs lay against his hairy torso and chest, her ankles level with his mouth. He turned his head to the left and kissed her right ankle, noting the gold chain with a silver key. He kissed both as well, not knowing the significance which both would have in the coming weeks.

He began to fuck her and after no more than a dozen strokes Hannah leaned in close and whispered in his ear "Count."

The next slap landed across both cheeks and he managed a breathless "one."

Hannah grabbed a handful of mask and blond hair and dragged his head backwards. "The count should have resumed at seven." She growled menacingly.

He blurted out an apology adding "seven Miss Hannah," followed immediately by an extra hard stroke to his right cheek.

"Eigh..." could not even be completed before the next landed in the same place.

"Ni..." and the next to his left cheek. His head fell forward and three more landed in quick succession before she paused.

"Ten, eleven and twelve Miss Hannah." he gasped out and forgetting himself completely stopped fucking Katherine. The thirteenth landed accompanied by Hannah screaming in his ear "Were you told to stop fucking her? Harder HARDER!" and aimed six hard strokes alternatively to his left and right arse cheeks.

To give him his due Vex tried his best but could only manage to count to seventeen, at which point Hannah growled in his ear "Simply not good enough, that was eighteen not seventeen, so your spanking tomorrow will be twice as long" she paused for dramatic effect before adding "and twice as hard."

His bottom was burning now and Hannah leant in close and traced her fingernails down his left cheek which was glowing a bright pink then across his bound scrotum before closing her fingers around his balls. Once they were in the palm of her hand she sank her nails in just beneath the soft cord bound in four tight loops separating his scrotum from his body. He gasped as she dug her nails in further and his breathing was ragged as he gasped for air.

"Please, Miss Hannah, please." was all he could manage.

Katherine lifted his chin to look at her but his eyes were closed. Nevertheless she cleared her throat and he forced his eyes open.

"All that is required to stop this torture is a promise."

"Yes, Miss Katherine, anything. I promise."

"And what do you promise? I haven't even stated my requirements."

"Anything Miss Katherine. Anything you desire."

The torture continued with Hannah loosening her grip ever so slightly before tightening her grip again, driving her nails further into his scrotum. He gasped again and again as she repeated the process a further twice.

"I require total obediance."

"I promise to obey you totally Miss Katherine."

"I require you to worship me, with your body, heart and soul."

"I promise to worship you with my body, heart and soul Miss Katherine."

"The first act of worship will be to fuck me until you come, and as soon as your orgasm subsides you will remove your pathetic cock and get on your knees. Then without being ordered you will lick your cum out of my cunt and swallow it. Is that understood?"

"But I..."

Hannah gave him one hard stroke across both cheeks and growled again: "Your Mistress asked you a question. You will answer yes or no. A no answer will result in instant dismissal." and then to Katherine "ask him again darling, I'm sure he didn't quite understand the first time."

Katherine grabbed his face in between her right thumb and fingers squeezing tightly. "I asked you if you understood the requirements I laid down. Do you understand slut?"

Vex swallowed and breathed through his nose. He'd never even tasted his own cum before never mind swallowed it and certainly didn't really fancy it.

Hannah leaned in close and more gently whispered "It was a simple enough question. It's not as if it's an unreasonable requirement of any slave to carry out on a daily basis. I'm sure you agree."

Katherine let go of his face and his chin fell to his chest.

"Do you actually want to serve her? After everything we've given you tonight are you really prepared to throw it all away just to save a little humiliation." She laughed piling more humiliation on him. "After all I have given you, your first spanking of the evening, but not your last," her voice returning to that growl for the last four words, "in front of your Mistress who you have already promised to obey and worship, and yet you baulk at her very first order. You, young man, have a lot to learn but if she doesn't dismiss you she will most certainly take you to places beyond your wildest fantasies, and do things that you have never even imagined. Now I suggest you tell her you are ready to obey her implicitly and then we can move on."

Hannah appeared to ignore him addressing Katherine instead "After all we have given him tonight, all that humiliation..." She proceeded to reel off everything she had ordered him to do: get his tongue in Katherine's cunt while in the shower, kneel and be made to wear a mask made from a lace top stocking, tying his hands behind his back, removing his unruly pubic hair, shaving his scrotum, then binding his scrotum with the parachute cord, allowing him to lick their cunts, allowing him to bring them to orgasm.

Vex breathed deeply, the room was silent for what seemed like an age, but was probably only ten seconds, until Hannah's patience seemed to suddenly snap.

"Well, Katherine darling, Jan seems to have sent us another one who thinks he or rather his cock should be the centre of our attention. Just dismiss him and we can move on."

When the words came they were barely a whisper, a resigned admission of the humiliations they intended to heap upon him were something he simply could not risk not experiencing.

"Please Mistress, please may I serve and worship you."

"Which will include clean up duties as and when required." The pause was electric.

"Yes Mistress."

"Say it."

"Which will include clean up duties as and when required."

Hannah walked behind him, reached down and dragged him to his feet by the improvised mask.

"Go and stand in the corner until you're required."

He turned and seemed to run into the corner of the room.

"Hands behind your back and do not move."

Hannah walked around to the far side of the bed and picked up the telephone and rang a number. It rang about six times before it was answered.

"Hi, it would appear that he is ready to be trained by you tomorrow. Let's speak in the morning just to, ehem, firm things up."

They laughed on either end of the line exchanged a few pleasantries and hung up.

Hannah turned to Katherine and said "Jan will collect her finders fee and send him back to you ready to perform clean up duties as and when required."

Katherine beamed a smile then clicked her fingers.

"Slave, come here now."

Continued in Part 6