Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something wrong?" She asked.

"No Miss Andrea."

"You look as if you've never seen a lady's stockings before."

"No Miss, it's just..."

"Just what?" She asked tersely.

"Its just that I've never seen a suspender belt with so many straps before Miss."

It was clearly not what she was expecting and she let out a little giggle. "Most of my mine are six straps. Don't you like it?"

"Oh yes Miss, it's magnificent." He glanced up at her then lowered his head again as he almost whispered "You're magnificent Miss Andrea."

"Excuse me Mistress, your drink." said her husbands voice behind him.

She took the drink and had a sip. " Did I tell you to stop?" she snapped at Vex.

"No Miss Andrea." replied Vex and resumed kissing up her leg from just below the grey stocking top.

"Which side are you dressing?"

Vex had no idea what she meant, but she was talking to her husband, not him.

"Show me."

Her husband showed her.

"So you decided to dress outside rather than inside?"

He smiled at her. "Yes Mistress, would you like it inside?"

"Yes, for now."

He adjusted his underwear so his erection was inside although it was still clearly visible through the translucent pink lace.

Vex had continued to kiss up the outside of her left thigh, her soft creamy skin was delicious on his lips and he eventually reached the purple lace of the suspender belt at her right hip. There was neither knickers nor thong and Vex wondered when she had removed them. Andrea turned and looked down at him. "Something your Mistress is keen on you being trained to do is to prepare her cunt for other men's cocks. I must say I was surprised when she told me she didn't have a lover, or should I say lovers plural. She's very attractive and I'm sure men must be queueing up to fuck her."

Vex swallowed hard. He had licked both Katherine and Hannah before the other had fucked her with the huge strap-on. And licking them as they were being dildoed had rapidly become one of his absolutely favourite things to do of an evening. The positions they did this in were quite limited but his favourite was with him lying diagonally across the bed, his head near the corner ready for either Mistress to squat on his face. They often blindfolded him so he didn't know which of them it was. Not that he minded, all he wanted was to be allowed to get his tongue between their lips, dipping into their vaginas and once the nine inch dildo was pushed into their hot fuck holes to locate their clits and lick them to orgasm. Hannah's orgasms always seemed to be more violent than Katherine's but the latter always ground her cunt into his mouth until she collapsed totally spent.

It had never crossed Vex's mind that Katherine wanted to fuck other men. Surely if she wanted to she would have done it by now. He thought she only wanted the delicious mix of Domination and lesbian sex!

Andrea's voice brought him back to the present: "So now you are going to lick my cunt and after you have made me come then my husband is going to fuck me. I assume you've never seen a couple fucking before." It was more of a statement than a question.

"No I haven't Miss Andrea." he admitted.

With that Andrea uncrossed her legs swinging her left leg over Vex's head so that his head was between her thighs and she used her heel on the back of his head to guide him towards her, not that he needed forcing, until she could reach his head without having to change her position in the chair. She grabbed a handful of blonde hair, Katherine had told her that he had confessed that he enjoyed being held by the hair, so why not indulge the slut a little?

She wasted no time in dragging his mouth onto her cunt. He barely had time to register that she was shaven other than a landing strip, perfectly manicured, less than an inch wide, maybe 20 mm, and about two inches or 50 mm long, quite bushy which landed on the end of his nose, but she pushed him down. His tongue was flat and he covered it in saliva in anticipation but she pushed his head back holding him tightly by the hair.

"While you are in my house you will be required to lick my cunt each and every time my husband wishes to fuck me. Is that clear?"

"Yes Miss Andrea."

"You will ask for my permission and you will ask my husband for his permission to prepare my cunt for his cock. He will remain my slave, but you will serve us both. Your Mistress told me that as she has sent you to me to be trained to worship therefore you should address me as Goddess. Clear?"

"Yes Mi...yes Goddess."

"Right, you will start by begging for his permission. Darling, come here."

Her husband approached and Vex turned his head towards him. As he had been standing behind him he hadn't seen her slave since he had entered the room so the sight of him made Vex catch his breath.

Andrea's slave was dressed in pink: pink blouse, short pink pleated skirt the hem barely touching the pink stocking tops with pink bows on the front. Vex looked down his legs to the fluffy pink high heels he wore, then back up to the pink wig, cut into a cute bob and immaculate make up. It was obvious that this was well practiced, no wonder he had been upstairs for quite some time when they arrived.

"Allow me to introduce you. This is Miss Carly. Carly darling this is our new slave. He's been sent here by his Mistress to be trained to serve. Do you like Carly's outfit slut?"

"Yes Goddess." Vex was transfixed by the vision in pink before him.

"Mistress Katherine asked me for advice about something she's very interested in introducing into her bedroom." Vex gulped again, unsure on what was going to happen. "Do you know what EB is slut?"

"No Goddess." Vex replied.

Andrea had a self congratulatory smile on her face and went on. "Well EB is something that has interested me for quite some time. Of course we don't really need to practice it in this house, well not unless we have a novice slave to train." She patted Vex on the head, unnecessarily thought Vex, as he was acutely aware she was referring to him.

"Carly tell this slut was EB stands for."

"Yes Mistress. EB stands for Enforced Bisexuality."

Vex swallowed hard, it wouldn't be for the last time that night.

"Part of EB is watching your Master and Mistress fuck, and be ready to worship me whenever your Master's cock is withdrawn. Of course you have already been trained to perform clean up duties by... what's her name?"

"Madame Jan Goddess."

"Yes, she sounds wonderful." replied Andrea. "So after Miss Carly has come in me, you will immediately ask for permission to lick me clean, and every last drop of come will be licked and sucked out of me and swallowed. Is that clear slut?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Good, now ask for Miss Carly's permission to prepare my cunt for her cock."

Andrea leaned back and spread her legs as wide as they could go. Vex glanced at her, her cunt looked divine, the lips neatly tucked away, the mound freshly shaven, all ready to be licked and then fucked.

Vex turned to Carly who stepped towards him. "Please may I lick your wife's cunt to prepare her for your cock Miss Carly?"

"Yes you may. Make sure she is good and wet, because she'll need to be to take this."

Carly grabbed her cock with thumb and two fingers through the pink knickers, squeezed it then rubbed it for one, two, three slow strokes as Vex stared at it, no more than a foot in front of him.

Andrea's voice made Vex turn back to her. "Do not forget to ask for my permission. Make sure to say why you are licking me."

"Please mat I lick your beautiful cunt Goddess, to make you come and in order to prepare you for Miss Carly's big thick cock?"

"Hmmm, yes you may. Sit here and watch darling." purred Andrea as she patted the arm of the easy chair to her left, then gasped as Vex's tongue began to lick her shaven mound, then up and down the cleft of her cunt, teasing out her lips, pushing his tongue up under her clit hood briefly licking around and over her clit before repeating it again...and again...and again.

Continued in Part 10.

12