Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 10

Story Info
Vex goes home with Amanda and her husband.
2.7k words
4.5
5.2k
3
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vex's evening with Goddess Andrea and her slave continued.

This series is about the journey of Vex, a young submissive man, now eight months over the age of consent and the Dominant mature women he encounters along the way, how they train him to serve them, giving him the benefit of their experience, which every young man should appreciate and yearn for. All sexual activity in these stories is entirely consensual.

When we left Vex in Part 09 he was naked kneeling between the shapely legs of his new Goddess Andrea, a forty something Domme, with a submissive husband who she has dressed as a TV maid behind closed doors.

Vex continued to lick Andrea's cunt sucking out her lips and spreading them so that he could make his tongue long and hard to push between her lips and around the outer part of her vagina. She tasted wonderful and when he lingered too long at her fuck hole she grabbed a handful of his blond hair and growled at him to lick her clit. Her moans grew louder and her head thrashed around as she held him firmly in place by a handful of hair. Vex couldn't see but as he licked her her husband slowly wanked his cock, just enough to keep it hard, but as he was used to being edged by her he knew better than to get anywhere near coming. She had continued training him, teasing him and disciplining him throughout their ten year marriage and although this was new ground for them she was confident her training would pay dividends. As her orgasm grew she held Vex firmer, beckoning her husband forward slapping away his hand and wrapping her left hand around his cock digging her rings into it and making him wince. She smiled wickedly while grinding her hips into Vex's mouth and tongue.

Her husband knew how violent her orgasms could be and this he knew was going to be very powerful but Vex was taken aback with the ferocity of it and how her cunt gushed onto his tongue. He struggled to swallow some of her juices but failed to take it all, the rest running down his chin and dripping onto his own cock. Eventually she pushed him away and just for good measure swattted her husbands cock with the back of her hand.

Amanda pushed Vex's head down right to the plush carpet and lifted her legs up and onto his back using him as a footstool. She breathed heavily through her nose as her orgasm subsided and her heart rate returned to normal. It hadn't been her most earth shattering orgasm but it was better than she'd anticipated. She flicked two fingers of her left hand upwards, indicating her husband, her TV maid to stand. Then made a couple of wanking strokes telling him to keep himself hard. After a dozen stokes she said "Stop that, you dirty girl." He let go of his cock and instinctively put both hands behind his back. She lifted her feet off Vex's back and put her feet either side of his head, then clicked her fingers. Vex looked up his chin still near the carpet.

"Kneel up and face the window." she ordered him.

Her husband was now behind him, but not for long as she ordered him to walk up and down "Show this slut how to walk in heels."

Carly walked to the window and the kneeling Vex admired her legs in the pink stockings. As she reached the front window she spun around like some catwalk model and then minced provocatively back towards Amanda then past her to the far wall. Vex spun around on his knees to follow her and as she turned again Amanda clicked her fingers and indicated Carly should stand by her side. Carly stopped and stood feet apart hands on hips.

"Do you find her attractive slut?" She asked Vex.

Vex was shocked to find himself saying "Yes Goddess."and swallowed hard once more.

Amanda twirled her finger to indicate Carly should turn around.

Vex was knelt back on his knees and his eyes were below the hem of Carly's mini skirt. He could see her pink lace stocking tops and saw that one of the suspender straps had become unfastened.

"Undo her skirt slut." she ordered Vex.

Vex reached up and unbuttoned the retro pink tweed skirt, held up as it was by an oversized button. It fell away and Vex caught it, lowering it to Carly's feet. He had an urge to fasten the suspender strap but resisted that urge, until Amanda said "Go on then, fasten it."

Vex breathed a sigh and whispered "Thank you Goddess"

He loved fastening both Katherine's and Hannah's suspenders to their stockings which they had in dozens of combinations and colours and as he fastened Carly's he forgot himself as he leant forward and kissed the buckle through the stocking top, just as he did with his Mistress and Hannah.

"Oh!" said Amanda surprised at what she had just seen "How delightful." She had a beaming smile on her face. "Turn around darling." Carly spun around and her cock was at eye level to Vex.

Vex had never seen a cock close up and Carly's was almost as big as Miss Katherine's strap on. The veins seemed to bulge and pulse and the foreskin was only half pulled back exposing the top of her cockhead but not the glans. Vex's heart felt like it was beating out of his chest and his breathing was ragged but he couldn't take his eyes off her cock. There was silence in the room for what seemed like hours but was only about a minute as Amanda sipped her wine as she allowed the sexual tension to rise. She was well aware that for a slave, a male slave often, the wait was agony and she revelled in that. She clicked her fingers and Carly took her hand from her hip and began to rub her cockhead through the pink mesh of her knickers. Amanda nodded at Carly and the latter pushed her fingers down the thin waistband of the sheer knickers then pushed down her shaft pushing the foreskin right back exposing the head and shining glans. Then she rubbed back and forth a few times until a single drop of pre cum emerged which Carly rubbed into her shiny cockhead. The kneeling slut didn't take his eyes off her cock, not for a second, until Amanda said "pull them down."

Vex looked at Amanda, unsure if her order was for him or Carly, but Amanda pushed his head back round to face Carly, or rather her cock.

"I told you to pull her knickers down and when I give an order I expect it to be carried out without hesitation. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes Goddess."

Vex reached up and hooked his fingers into the thin waistband then pulled the knickers down, rubbing the cockhead with the sheer pink lace. Carly's cock rose to attention in a second or two and Vex only took his eyes off it for a moment to pull the knickers down to her pink stocking tops. His eyes went straight back up then up to Carly's pretty face. Carly looked down at him and smiled, not unkindly or sadistically and Vex smiled back and dropped his gaze back to her long thick throbbing erection.

"Now then I suppose you would like to watch us fuck. Is that correct."

Vex and Carly both answered at the same time, only one was appended with Mistress the other Goddess.

"Yes Mistress." "Yes Goddess."

Amanda smiled and replied "Well darling, this slave won't be fucking me tonight. That is a pleasure that must be earned."

"How may I earn that pleasure Goddess?" asked Vex.

"By obeying my every order, showing me that you are worthy of worshipping me." there was a seconds pause before she added "and Miss Carly of course."

Vex looked up at Carly and smiled that nervous smile again, but his balls tingled and his erect cock jerked once, twice, and Vex breathed deeply through his nose trying to calm his nervousness.

"So far you have licked my cunt to prepare me for cock, and now...." she let the words hang in the air. "Now you will get Carly ready to fuck me."

Vex swallowed hard then Amanda reached forward and grabbed a handful of blond hair.

"Cross your hands behind your back and keep them there. If you don't I will tie your wrists together. Well, I won't but Carly will, won't you darling?"

"Yes, Mistress." her voice barely a whisper.

Vex did as he was told and Amanda shuffled a little closer.

"So slut when was the last time you sucked cock?"

"I...I...I've never..."

Amanda cut him short "And yet your Mistress told me that you regularly lick her cock, both before and after her and Hannah fuck. Isn't that correct?"

"But it's a dildo Goddess..."

"Of course it's a dildo but now Katherine is keen for your training to be enhanced. And this is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate to your Mistress that you are worthy of my time and that between us she and I can take you to where she requires her slave to be."

There was another silence as Amanda took another sip of wine.

"So, who is this prospective slave Katherine has gone to interview?" said Amanda, changing tack.

Vex was taken aback and his head snapoed around, away from Miss Carly's cock towards Amanda, who used her long nails to push his head back around "Eyes front, slut."

Vex tried to compose himself, swallowed hard and replied "I don't know anything about it Goddess."

"Oh really? Maybe she wanted it to be a surprise and now I've let the cat out of the bag."

She'd done exactly that but it was something that she'd discussed with Katherine over the phone that very morning just before the latter left home. Liam had phoned the night before, after Vex had left, his bottom glowing red and the taste of come and cunt still on his tongue, and in the course of the conversation with Hannah he'd told her about a college friend who was very interested in female domination. The explanation on how he got to know was long and convoluted, but Hannah had managed to wank herself to a delicious orgasm, her fourth of the evening as he told the tale. She listened to what he had to say then told him to ring back in ten minutes.

She hung up and went to find Katherine who was soaking in the bath. Hannah sat on the side of the bath facing Katherine.

"I have news. Liam has a friend, who Liam thinks might be a suitable slave for you."

"I already have a slave."

"Yes you do, but this one." She held her hands flat together then slowly opened them apart as Katherine watched. As Hannah got to about seven inches apart she stopped, then looked up at Katherine who raised an eyebrow in interest. Hannah paused, let out a little "hmm" then slowly, ever so slowly opened the gap further until her hands were eight inches apart, then smiled at Katherine and blinked several times, goofily until both burst out laughing.

She told Katherine the rest and they quickly decided that on their trip tomorrow they would make a detour to see Liam and this, this candidate, fir want of a better word. They would book a hotel room near Liam's accommodation and he could bring his friend to see if he was suitable, then Katherine could decide one way or the other.

Liam had said that once university was over his friend was definitely interested on moving north, which would fit in perfectly with Katherine's and indeed Hannah's busy life.

Liam had rung back and they firmed up the arrangements so that he could bring his friend along to meet them, and Katherine wanted Vex to know exactly where he stood, hence the training sessions with Amanda. That way she hoped he would up his game, and then decide how she was going to use him in the future. If Liam was correct and Ben had a big cock, hopefully a massive thick cock then Vex could be used in a another capacity.

She had been so excited when Amanda had invited her over to explain her vision for her and Hannah's household and they had unexpectedly ended up in bed together, no slaves, no men, just the two of them naked. They sucked each others breasts, teasing their nipples until they were rock hard and then manoeuvred themselves into a sixty nine where they licked each other's cunts to fantastic mind blowing orgasms. Amanda was on top and came first then she rolled off, stood up and pulled Katherine by her hips until her arse was near the edge of the bed. Amanda looked down at her delicious slim body a sly smile on her face. Amanda leaned over her and kissed her right breast, then down to her flat stomach. As she reached what remained of her pubic hair she dropped to her knees and leaned into Katherine's cunt. She slipped her tongue into her vagina, savouring her taste, then licked up her labia circling her clit, over and over, increasing the pressure and as Katherine began to buck her hips Amanda sucked her clit, gently at first then harder and harder until her orgasm crashed over her in a wave of pleasure.

Afterwards they had sat in Amanda's conservatory dressed in silk robes drinking tea and swapping stories of domination and submission which had both astounded and delighted Katherine. Amanda had much more experience, she was after all over ten years older, and had many ideas on restraint, CBT and dressing up her slaves, sissification was the word she used. Katherine had never met Amanda's husband but the latter's offer to host Katherine, Hannah and their slaves, beit two or three, had been met with a very enthusiastic acceptance. Katherine couldn't wait to tell Hannah, although she might keep the lesbian sex part to herself, at least for now.

And now, later that very week Amanda was loving teasing Vex with the news:

"So this newbie is supposed to have a big cock, Hannah's slave said that it was eight inches long, or so he said, and thick, thicker even than Liam's. I wonder how he knows that? Perhaps the two boys suck each others cocks? Now that is something to look forward to. I can just imagine two young men, naked, shaven cock and balls, nicely bound, hands behind their backs, cock and balls restrained by parachute cord or maybe with rubber rings standing in front of their Mistresses. They decide on who will go first by tossing a coin, the winner being ordered to his knees in front of the other slave. His Mistress would take hold of the other slave's cock and hold it horizontal then order him to open his cunt."

Vex was confused by the use of cunt but Amanda went on: "When a slave is to be allowed to suck cock in the presence of his Mistress then his mouth is called his cunt. At least it is in this house. So if Katherine decides to own him, train him, fuck him..." She paused for dramatic effect. "and if she does then the question is, what does she do with her other slave?"

"Maybe she will just keep him as a maid, you know to serve drinks and as the cleanup boy?"

Vex looked up at Carly after she said this. Carly smiled down at him "And of course as her fluffer."

Vex didn't know what he meant and looked round at Amanda.

"Don't you know what a fluffer is slut?"

"No Goddess."

"Well tonight you are going to be taught to be my fluffer. Carly..."

Carly grabbed a handful of Vex's hair and turned his head back to face her.

"Let's say your Mistress brings home a guest to fuck. Of course she would order her slave to lick her cunt to get her ready for her guest's cock then watch while her slave get's her guest good and hard for her."

Vex breathed through his nose, his heart was racing and he could hear it thumping in his ears, and hardly heard what Amanda said next.

To be continued in Part 11.