Vic E 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But secondly, huh, the out pourings of support were pretty cool. It wasn't cool how Angela Jaye thought it was an automatic 3-way, but you have to admire his passion. And his 2, is a lot more like 8! And I'm done with that conversation!

But the other out pourings, I mean, seriously, I was missed strutting up and down the strip then?

And I've yet to ask who put me in my jammies the first night home, but Marla and Tatjana have been smirking at me like 2 is slightly less than 2, but that's probably just the effects of the gas and the follow up meds, right?

So, moving on, I mean, with being missed and all, three days later and one day before I should have, I mean, it was Friday night, so I reduced my nose bandages as best as I could and hit the Strip and let it be known that I did it and it was done.

And yep, based on the way the swelling was reducing, yep, it was a success. Or it would be in just a few days more. Or well spent coin for short.

"I mean, I guess a few of us chipped in and bought you a few bags of sucky ring candies, Vic E, so?"

"Oh, thanks, Sammy, so, do I look like a monster then, hmm?"

"LOL, not a monster, Vic E and I'm sure everyone has been around someone in bandages before, so, it's cool. Besides, the monster is what that news woman created with her interview with Tatjana! Look at the Lava Java Coffee Shop, will you? It's been busting at the seams all week and you have your fans in there too, so."

Huh, for 9pm on a Friday night, huh, it was full of men, women and a few Trans boys.

[Door dingle, jangle]

"[Zoom, Harold. Catch his bulge in case he goes even limper.] Hi, Gale Storms from TV3 News coming to you live from the Java Lava Coffee Shop where hopefully our story subject will make the big reveal live on camera! Vic E, Vic E, are you ready to reveal your improved appearance to all of my fag viewers tonight? And when do you think your lips will be back in action, tell it to my viewers, Vic E, tell it."

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, wow, I mean, you came out of nowhere, um, I feel fine and the swelling has gone down and I kissed my friend on the cheek just outside for his thoughtful gifts of sucky ring candies and um, that's about it, so."

"Vic E, tell my viewers about your insane obsession with these now sold-out sucky ring candies, Vic E, is it true that's how you learned how to French kiss, Vic E, tell it, Vic E?"

"Um, I suppose that might be fair to say how a few things got started, Gale Storms from TV3 News, but they are no substitute for a moist set of lips that respond back, so?"

"Vic E, Vic E, tell my viewers, Vic E, who is your boyfriend now with the moist lips that respond back then, Vic E, tell it?"

"Oh, um, Gale Storms from TV3 news, I've watched enough celebrity page TV shows to learn that it's not a good idea to name names in public, but I have a commitment to someone for one more Friday night, so."

"[Pan down, Harold, he's growing, I think!] OMG, Vic E, Vic E, tell my viewers then, are you practicing your (bleep) sucking skills on green unripen bananas or ripe yellow bananas, Vic E, tell it. And Rena Jaye claims that the green bananas are better and more a like a hard (bleep), so tell it to my viewers, Vic E. Oh, and Vic E, Vic E, do you think that your boyfriend's (bleep) has a banana curve, tell it, Vic E?"

"I mean, I buy my bananas when they are still green so that they ripen to yellow at my house, so?"

"There you have it, folks, the new and improved Vic E, the cute faced Tranny likes his men curved and we'll do our best to follow up next weekend with how his first (bleep) job goes, so until then, this is Gale Storms from TV3 News signing off. And be sure to tune in when we capture his renter in action and if Harold the cameraman is extra naughty that day, well, I may have a Labor Day surprise for my viewers too! [Catch my open shirt as you pan out, Harold]."

I mean, modern TV, right folks?

"Listen, kiddo, I need you to look sharp when photo shoot your renter. So, don't get excited, but you need a mother's touch right, so, I'm going gently peel the bandages [RIP], oops."

"Ouch, Gale Storms from TV3 News!"

"OMG, damn, you're going to get more boyfriend offers than I ever did at your age and that's saying something. So?"

[Applause, applause, applause]

I mean, just because Gale Storms from TV3 News ended our impromptu interview, the crowd was still there and you know, asking Tatjana how they stacked up for her! But never mind that for now. I did have a few fans there and they weren't all Strip people and as for the other Trans boys, well, they all supported me. And made a fun with me at the same time for not stacking up against them, LOL.

End Vic E 04

12