All Comments on 'Vice Ch. 01'

by toddstop

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a great story of dad into son fucking!

This is a really hot story of dad and son incest! Up his boy's cunt is where a father's big veiny prick belongs. The boys don't have to be gay as in this story. Plenty of straight boys look at what their father's got jumping around in his pants...and wonder. For all sons their father's fat prick is the symbol of his authority and power, and many, many boys yearn for dad to use that fatherly prick on them like they were a girl. Stick it between their soft lips and just cream their mouth. Or best of all flop them on their belly, spread their cute boyish ass cheeks, and fuck their tender twat till he unloads his big balls up into them. The best dad and son bonding there is!

naughtylovelingnaughtylovelingabout 12 years ago
Wow

This is generally not my thing, but you made dad/son play so incredibly hot. Very well written, seamlessly realistic while being deliciously twisted. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So Hot!!

Well done. I'd like to be that son or father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fan fucking tastic

hands down hottest story on this website.

curiousfemmecuriousfemmealmost 12 years ago
The kind of gay incest story I always hope to find

Gotta agree with the folks below: this was hot! Plus, I'm glad to see a story where both men are actually manly. And the lack of Oedipal bullshit is a relief too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
true story...

with me it wasn't my dad. it was my grandpa. sometimes he just wanted to have sex with me because he could, but he was an alcoholic, and found out he could get free drinks by letting other guys spend time with me. it wasn't sexy, it wasn't hot, it was painful, confusing, scary and intense - that intensity has turned me into one kinky fukker now. i dont even like stories where the boy gives it to daddy. i like the ones where the men TAKE what they fukkin want. period

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One up granpa

We play this game with grandpa, me & dad. While grnpa make 69 with dad i fuck them one by one in their ass, this repeat when i & dad 69 gramp fuck us then me & gramp 69 dad fucks us. Daddy fuck is always superb. Countinew the STORY of DAD & SONs.

deanahiideanahiiabout 10 years ago
loved it

wish we could have the first story of how they came together. loved it made me hard which is the intent. hope to hear more of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

How about Brian connecting for sex with Von? That sounds like it would be an interesting encounter. Give Von a bit of hair on the chest, and let the two cousins have a go at it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very good

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Boys do look up to their dads in a sexual way

My dad would often walk from the bathroom, after his bath, to their bedroom in the nude. So, growing up, I had seen his uncut cock and hairy sack many times. Eventually, when I learned to jerk off, I used him for material to get off with. And, growing up in the country, I spent many days working with my dad; just he and I. When we were in the pickup or horseback, he would often stop, and unzip his jeans, and pull out his cock to piss, looking straight at me as he pissed. And I would have a hardon afterward. I tried not to look, but it was impossible not to watch his piss stream out. I imagined how his cock looked (I never saw him erect) when he ejaculated the semen that eventually made me. His cock made up many of my erotic thoughts. And I wonder if he may have wanted me to feel his cock, or perhaps suck him off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous