Vicinity

Story Info
First encounter.
3k words
4.58
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txblush
txblush
60 Followers

Months ago, Daniel and I had discussed the possibility of a chance encounter. He'd warned me to stay away from him. I laughed at him calling him a cocky son of bitch. He growled, "count your blessing brat. We'll never meet in person because I don't want someone like you." I threw his words back at him before hanging up on him.

In truth, I envied Daniel's confident nature. Some of it had rubbed off on me during our many phone calls. I was more like myself again; bold, flirtatious, and not the least concerned with what he thought of me until our fateful meeting.

Now it's the middle of the night. He's asleep. I'm trying not to move so as not to disturb him. His peaceful energy passed through me as I lay there in astonishment over what we'd done during the past two days. I gently rolled over, from my side to my back staring blankly at the dimly lit ceiling. Everything I'd believed about a relationship like ours scared the fucking shit out of me. For the life of me, I didn't understand why.

I stared at his bare back unable to go to sleep. Inching my way out of his bed. The room's cool air made me shiver, and nature called. I gathered my discarded clothes tiptoeing towards the bathroom. I went to slip on my tattered dress, but my arms were too damn sore I couldn't lift them above my head. I looked across the room at the man responsible.

He propped himself up on his elbow, "where the fuck do you think you're going slut?"

I shrieked in surprise escaping into the bathroom. My desire for the dark passion Daniel instilled with nothing more than his hand around my throat made my breath hitch. I couldn't close the bathroom door. His unexpected lustful gaze held me in place.

He picked up my cigarette pack off the bedside table removing one from the box.

Inching the door closed, I peeked through the crack, unable to stop myself from glaring at him. My nicotine addiction, besides caffeine, and I hadn't smoked a cigarette in two days. I watched as he lit the tip of one with my lighter. He took a deep drag.

I wouldn't say he'd cured me of my bad habit, not when he was using it to persuade me to come back to bed. But the need for introspection and a full bladder decided for me not to snatch the pack off the table beside him. I could imagine what would happen next if he'd caught me by the wrist. I couldn't, wouldn't humiliate myself by losing control of my bladder.

"Leave the door open." White puffs of smoke came out of his nostrils like a dragon when he spoke.

With a decisive click of the latch, I shut the door behind me. I made it to the toilet with little time to spare. I trembled, shivered, and uttered a sigh.

I was at a place of my choosing. One I'd arranged after careful consideration. I could never go back to the missionary style of having sex, not after surrendering my body to the sensations of pain turning into a heavenly bliss or the peaceful serenity I'd not known existed.

I ran my fingertip over my swollen lips. I'd longed for Daniel's kisses returning them wantonly from the moment we met.

I became aware of the other parts of my body he'd tormented with his large hands and wicked tongue. I groaned from the soreness in my thighs when attempting to lift myself off the commode. The tub's edge was just out of my reach, so I bent at the waist putting my hands on the cold floor. Raw knees struck the linoleum. I gritted my teeth from the pain of scraped skin as I crawled to the vanity counter.

Over the past two days, he'd liberally marked my ass, thighs, and breasts with a flurry of slaps, smacks, and harsh blows from his crop whenever I dared to deny his pleasure. I'd pleaded with him to stop, but my sobs fell on deaf ears. Afterward, he would flip me over on my back, stuffed his thick cock into my dripping wet cunt, and fuck me until I begged him not to stop. I clawed his chest, arms, and back. I'd paid the price for not heeding his warning. After all, it was my fault for allowing him to release me from my cage of self-confinement, where I imprisoned my dark passions until he persuaded me to reveal them. He'd fulfilled every last one of my fantasies. Each one matched his.

My mind drained of dark daydreams. I clambered to the sink to splash cold water on my face. My eyes burned. They were swollen and bloodshot from the sobs that had racked my chest over the pain and pleasure he inflicted in equal measures. I never knew which to expect. Neither did I care. He'd given me all I asked for and more than anticipated.

I leaned over the ceramic counter, unafraid to look at myself in the mirror. The person who stared back at me with sparkling blue eyes wasn't a stranger. I reached out stroking the reflection of my cheek. It was difficult to accept I'd surrendered to his brutality.

I shed silent tears for the years of resistance. Glancing at the closed door, I wondered if Daniel saw those wasted years melt away the hardened person, I'd become softening me into the woman who stared back at me in the mirror.

Should I let him know what he'd done? No. I'd led with my heart before; now, I needed to use my head and find a graceful way to walk away from a man I adored. He'd shown me the truth about what it meant to experience my masochistic nature. The angry red marks across my breast are a testament to my willingness to reveal what I kept hidden inside my chest. A beating heart scarred from denying my giving nature.

I quickly wiped away my tears at the sound of the bathroom door opening. A lump lodged in my throat. I hated picking up the shattered pieces of myself on my own.

He walked in on silent, bare feet. His hand caressed the length of my arm. He bent me over the sink, then left me there to watch him take a piss. His slanted gaze telegraphed his message. He wasn't finished with me yet.

I gripped the edges of the vanity and trembled. I stared at my breasts. The sight of them hanging over the sink. They instantly swelled like udders aching to be twisted and tortured. I inhaled sharply at the sweeping caress of Daniel's hands on my waist. He tapped the inside of my foot with his toes. I spread my legs wider. The tip of his stiff cock was poised to enter my moist cunt.

He stared at my breasts. "You'll beg me before I'm through, princess." He plunged his shaft inside my cunt without regard for me.

My gasps of surprise echoed in the tiled room.

He grabbed the back of my head pushing my face closer to the mirror. "Or are you, my slut?" he ground out while slamming me from behind with the power of his thrust. He fucked me roughly for his gratification. I was a means to an end for his lust.

My breath fogged the mirror, blurring the lower half of my reflection while I held onto his wrists. The warning in his gaze not to look away made me shudder. I watched in amazement at the sight of his corded neck muscles straining. He roared during his climax. I closed my eyes letting the echoes of his outcry fill my head. Filing it away for those lonely nights ahead.

He pulled his cock out of my cunt. The mixture of our juices dripped down the insides of my thighs.

I kept my forehead pressed against the mirrored glass unclenching my hands from around his wrists. Every muscle in my legs beyond fatigued tensed further to keep myself on tiptoes as my hands flew to the mirror to hold myself upright. I didn't know how long I would remain strained to the breaking point. I couldn't help the whimper or the whispered words, "thank you."

His hands gentled their grip. His arm snaked around my waist. He brought me slowly around pressing me against him until my feet were on solid ground.

Lifting my chin, his mouth descended. Silken lips brushed atop mine. Caught off guard by his tenderness, I found myself staring in awe at his closed eyelids with thick black lashes I'd yet to touch with my fingertip like he'd done to mine while I lay sprawled in his bed. There wasn't a single part of my body he hadn't stroked, caressed, fingered as if he was mesmerized by my presence in his bed.

He deepened his kiss, coaxing my lips to open with the tip of his tongue. Our tongues met and mingled. Our breaths were the only sound in the room: one fast and slow, the other hitched and holding. He sipped at each moan I made drinking every whimper I uttered.

My peaked breasts pressed into his hard-muscled chest. His semi-erection twitched at the soaked slit of my cunt. My hunger to give him whatever he wanted flared back to life.

He chuckled wickedly as his hands pressed down on my shoulders. It was all he had to do, before I broke the kiss.

A single glance from him and my lips trailed down the length of his chest, ribs, and stomach until I knelt at his feet. My face was inches from his cock, but my gaze remained on his ruggedly handsome face.

He offered our juices from the head of his dick. He wiped it across my bottom lip.

My mouth opened. I presented my breasts, cupped each in my hand, and pinched and twisted my tender nipples. I was rewarded with an inch, followed by another of thick silky flesh. It glided across my tongue. I sucked it in, further tasting the zesty flavors of our bodies. The rich musky scents intoxicated my senses and fueled my desire to taste Daniel's cum.

His hands grabbed each side of my head.

I implored him with a heartfelt moan. I relaxed my throat and swallowed the head of his prick.

He set the pace and moved in and out in a measured rhythm until his cock was rock hard again.

Saliva pooled and dripped out of the corners of my mouth. Behind my closed lids, I focused on the words he spoke while he fucked my mouth, and I struggled to breathe.

"You want this slut."

I answered him with my tongue licking his shaft.

"You'll have to do better if you want your juicy treat brat."

His admonishment spurred me to heighten his pleasure. I swirled my tongue around the base of his cock and was ecstatic with my small reward. The sound of his groan.

"Good girl," he whispered, pulling his shaft from my mouth. ". Tease me with your tongue and play with your pussy slut. Make it nice and wet for me."

I eagerly flicked my tongue over his balls, swallowed them, and twirled the tip over one and then the other. I gripped his dick with my hand and slid it up and down while dipping my other hand's fingers into my sopping cunt. I groaned, knowing I'd have to wait for his climax before mine. Then a deliciously wicked idea entered my head. This time I'd get what I wanted, my way.

He pulled my hair tighter. I released his balls from my mouth and licked my way to the head of his cock. I removed my sodden fingers from inside my cunt. When he yanked my hair again and thrust his dick into my mouth, I pushed my slick finger into his puckered hole. His pulse beat rapidly around my finger. I tightened my arm around his thigh as he shoved his dick down my throat. My unexpected boldness caused his prick to erupt, and jets of cum slid into my belly. He shouted my name for the first time in two days.

I wiggled my finger out of his pulsating, snug hole and rested my head on his hip while he stroked the top of my hair.

"Good girl."

His tenderness and his whispered praise thrilled me. Then he helped me to my feet.

I picked up and draped the dress-I'd failed to put on earlier-around his shoulders. We looked at one another. I kissed him sweetly, moved out of his reach, and said offhandedly, "By the way, Daniel, you owe me a new dress."

He regarded me from head to toe, removed the black sheath off his shoulders, and dropped it on the floor. He grabbed my wrist and brought me to him. He nuzzled my neck.

I melted into him.

He led me to the tub's edge. His hand lingered at my hip and swept along my inner right thigh. Next, his fingers dipped inside my drenched cunt. He appeared focused on filling the tub. Then he turned his gaze in my direction. There was a devilish twinkle in his green eyes. His fingers inside me fluttered, tickling my g-spot. I instantly shuddered. My orgasm hurtled from the core of me. Liquid heat was inside and all around me. My eyelids finally opened, and I found him smiling down as I lay in the tub. I had no idea how I got there. It all happened so fast.

"I like what you have on Angel." He chuckled, pleased with what he'd done to enthrall me. "It's perfect for a bath."

Again, it occurred to me he warned me to stay away. I didn't want to leave. He also made other comments, each of which had come true over the past two days. I was bruised, not broken. My spirit was restored. I believed in the power of giving and never called out my safe word. I reached up, swept my arms around his neck, and pressed my wet body against him.

His hand cupped my breast.

"Please---" I pleaded, not knowing exactly what I wanted but aching for it just the same.

He pinched my nipple.

I gasped and arched my back.

He twisted not just my distended bud but me around his nimble fingers.

"I'm not going anywhere, sugar."

My nipple ached. I wanted more of Daniel's rough caresses.

"Not when you give all of your darkest desires to me," he whispered and kissed my exposed neck. "Don't think. Show me what you feel inside for me." He cradled me in his arm and dipped me into the warm water. My arms fell limply to my sides. He stared at his outstretched fingers over my stomach and then at my quivering bottom lip.

"You're holding out on me, precious," he said.

I tensed, brought my arms up, and covered my chest. A swell of anger and intense frustration found me struggling not to drown in regret. Our time together would be over soon. Daniel wouldn't allow me to have sentiments because they interfered with his pleasure.

"No, I'm not," I whispered.

"Liar," he said.

Before I could deny it again, his fingers brushed the slit of my cunt, found my clit, and drew tiny circles around it.

"Shall I prove it to you? Make you climax again until you beg me to stop."

"Haven't I pleaded with you enough?"

"No, now spread your legs for me, sweetheart," he quietly demanded.

I opened my thighs. This time three of Daniel's fingers plunged inside my slick opening. They curled around to find my g-spot. His thumb circled my clit. I fought against the whirls of delight inside my nether region.

"Let go and feel heaven's bliss. Shed your tears for me."

I drifted toward the pinnacle of longing and listened to his voice entice me to go deeper under his spell. My body rippled like waves. Lost in the sensations he gave me.

"Do you think I'll allow you to deny me, darling?" he whispered. His hard body slid underneath mine. His hand cupped my left breast. "Beg me for your release, Angel." His fingers continued to thrill the button at the top of my cunt while he twisted my nipple.

I thrashed in agony and ecstasy. Water splashed over the rim of the tub. My arms ached to hold him. I wrapped them around my waist. "Please! Oh my god! Let me come! Please, I can't hold out longer." I panted, begging him repeatedly to grant his permission.

Suddenly, I lifted high atop the wave of rapture. I was at its crest.

He wrapped his legs around my bruised thighs to keep them apart. Pleasure and pain collided.

"Come for me, sweetheart."

I sobbed as currents jolted throughout my torso and limbs to the tips of my fingers and toes. Flashes of bright lights burst behind my closed eyelids. I was in the depths of an orgasm so powerful. My spirit soared into the heavens.

"Good girl," he murmured as his soft lips pressed against my damp cheek.

Afterward, I drifted in and out of consciousness, aware of a light lavender scent. Gentle hands stroked my naked flesh. I floated in the cool water and was back in Daniel's warm embrace. I groaned in protest at the feel of a cotton nightie covering my nakedness and sighed my contentment when he tucked me into his bed. I struggled against falling asleep and tried to lift myself onto my elbow.

He pressed my shoulder against the mattress. "Go to sleep, Angel, or I'll tie you down," he said in an enthralling tone I'd been captivated by the first time we talked on the phone.

I couldn't help the small smile that lifted the corner of my mouth nor the dreamy thought of asking him if he would do it. I'd go to sleep then; what choice would I have? I never got the chance to ask him. The last thing I remembered was his strong fingers encircling my calf and the braided cord tightening around my ankle before he crawled into bed. He wasn't leaving my vicinity, and I wasn't going anywhere without his consent.

txblush
txblush
60 Followers