All Comments on 'Vicious Rumours Pt. 02'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteover 2 years ago

Great stuff, looking forward to pt3

DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years ago

Truly excellent, both part 1 & 2 are firmly on the favourites list... and I'm looking forward to seeing if Part 3 can live up to them!

xenoveistxenoveistover 2 years ago

Nice, I hope now that she knows who her subscriber is she can feel more liberated in doing crazy things while also having someone to help her cover up so it doesn't go completely public and wild or something lol

DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years ago

Sorry to post twice, but later on I had the following thoughts.

I'd have liked more mention of the husband, and earlier in this chapter - if we are to get more of a sense of the betrayal there, and how much she is putting on the line, then more needs to be made of him so that we are aware and care about this.

Why did Hugo pay $40K to spank her when he knew that she was going to be naked, blindfolded and ready for him to do whatever he wanted with later on that evening? He could have spanked her all he liked at that point if he'd wished. I might have gone with the humiliation of the old-timer doing this on her naked behind and her getting turned on from that - and Gladys maybe then pursuing this and letting him have further access to her body. How degrading letting an old man use her!

Anyway, a brilliant story - thanks!

sloopbsloopbover 2 years ago

A brilliant part two and eager to read the final chapter.

Watching Gladys' ever deeper plunge into depravity and filth is exhilarating. Well done and please keep those ideas and stories flowing; you are by far one of the most erotic story tellers on Literotica this year.

Feldwebel1945Feldwebel1945over 2 years ago

Damn that was epic. I hope Part 3 is just great as this. Also love the fact you included my suggestion.

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 2 years ago

@DHerbert, I think he won the auction so that he could pull the stunt about pulling her bloomers down to spank her bare ass and thereby expose her bare bottom to everyone. He probably thought nobody else would have the balls to do that, and since he knew how deviant she actually was, he knew she would probably go along with it (or that he could just whisper something to her about her SpankBank profile to make her go along with it if she initally refused). So he could still spank her bare ass in private later, but this was his chance to expose her to everyone in attendance.

sapna_prakashsapna_prakashover 2 years ago

These kind of stories, like Queenfall, are the best of the lot. Hope to read such filth from you often.

Thank you for writing.

Sapna

SNEZ_WritingSNEZ_Writingover 2 years ago

Spectacular writing, as always!

scman493scman493over 2 years ago

Awesome...as I imagine what Gladys looks like as she degrades herself I can't recall if you've said whether her cunt and asshole are hairless? Removing that hair is yet another means of making her a true slut and whore.

DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years ago

@Stevewu609, good thought, but it was not Hugo that came up with the idea of spanking her bare backside - it was the "old boy" who had it done that way when he was at the school. Hence my not getting why that chap wasn't written in to administer the whole thing as an added humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your biggest success, huh? See, democracy works (when the discussion is about porn).

She's been lucky that her stalker (sort of) is both rich and a nice guy. Well, at least he's not as sadist as I expected..., yet. She's so eager to impress tho. So prone to self-destruction. Heat up the dog food in the oven, dammit!

For the third part use as much time as you need, of course. But, I mean, do it quickly. I want my dose. ;)

-Onkana

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

iwroteathing, you are my favorite author on this site and I am so ecstatic to see your work gaining appreciation from an even wider audience. Each of your stories demonstrates a creativity and true effort to craft something enjoyable from start to finish. Your attempt at utilizing audience feedback with this story arc has been a resounding success! I know that a couple of previous story arcs you have tried were not as well received (Dixie's Downfall comes to mind) and I was a bit worried that you wouldn't attempt another larger story arc again. I, and many others, love what you share with us, and it is writers like you that have made Literotica the #1 erotic literature website. In fact, when I first started reading erotic literature in an attempt to wean off of porn addiction, I had almost given up on ever enjoying it until I read the stories you published at the end of 2018, so I just wanted to thank you because your work helped me, in part, to overcome addiction to visual pornography during one of the darkest periods of my life.

cowboyroy1234cowboyroy1234over 2 years ago

Any updates on when to expect Part 3?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
It is with great sadness I can confirm I have once again started a tight, short story only to have it spiral out of control into a sprawling odyssey.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES