All Comments on 'Vicious Rumours Pt. 03'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Wish you had shaved her head though

Feldwebel1945Feldwebel1945over 2 years ago

Brilliant chapter, would love to see more to be honest. But if you feel that it might go too far, that is fine. Love your works as always

scman493scman493over 2 years ago

Awesome continuation of our heroine's progress towards fulfilling her desire to be a true cum whore and a life of humiliation and degradation. Love what you did with the story, yet you could have made it even worse for her. You showed great restraint. Thank you for writing.

jckdwjckdwover 2 years ago

Excellent third part - with her public reputation and job still intact there's definitely a fourth part needed...

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 2 years ago

Definitely wasn’t “a bit much” for me. Would love to read a part 4 and/or epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would very much like to continue where her students would give her what she really wanted and destroy her.

xenoveistxenoveistover 2 years ago

That was great! Would love to see a part 4 with this school lesson idea. Conducting school in a normal way but with a lewd twist sounds like great contrast lol. Don't worry about taking your time, looking forward to the other story too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hugo seems like a good guy. Except in the last page, I guess. Is she is willing to go that far, then is a good thing hat somebody is watching over her. Her husband doesn't seem to love her that much.

Glad to see that in the party several of the guests were nice. In this kind of stories the usual is group rape, pain, degradation and such, even if she wasn't totally ok.

You included the lip tattoo I mentioned. Thank you.

Sorry for commenting so late. I've been having some trouble on my side. You haven't posted anything in months, hope that you will soon, I will be waiting. ;)

-Onkana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am dizzy with excitement! With Nigel divorcing Gladys, I would love to see the introduction of her family so that we still have a balance between Gladys’ sexual urges and her well-behaved, proper lifestyle/responsibilities as a daughter and/or sister. Your depiction of that group encounter phone call made me explode.

tomasz14tomasz1410 months ago

Dołożym bym wiele laktaacji i obowiązkowo fistng + big toys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES