Vicki Loves - Ch. 05: Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Cassie's arms wrapped tight around Jeannie's shoulders, and Vicki's crossed lower around her mom's waist, the buxom mother of two firmly ran her hands up and down both of her twins' backs, their youthful warmth and endless kisses creating a tiny, glittering world that consisted only of the three of them at the beginning of an all new chapter in each of their lives.

Vicki planted kiss after kiss on her mom's neck, mostly out of wanting to comfort her and to keep her from beating herself up—from hating herself—but also because she missed the feeling of her mom next to her, the taste of her skin, the shape of her incredible body under her fingers. Her mom's tiny hand caressed Vicki's back, pushing her closer. Her touch felt so good, and Vicki guiltily imagined how much better their group hug would feel if none of them were wearing any clothes at all. Vicki whispered "I love you" again and again into her mom's ear, followed each time by a soft, silent kiss somewhere new—her nape, her cheek, her shoulder, her hair—and wondered how Jeannie must feel having both of her twin daughters lavish her with such affections.

As if to answer, a guttural moan escaped Jeannie's lips just as Cassie and Vicki happened to simultaneously wrap their mouths around their mom's earlobes. Her eyes bolted open and she shot up from the table, leaving Vicki and Cassie to briefly wonder what had just happened.

Doing a terrible job of trying to hide the pronounced erection that threatened to burst right through her skirt, Jeannie stuttered and stammered before them.

"Um...girls, um, I, uh, I think I need to... god, oh god... I need to run to the store to... to pick up some food, you know, um, for dinner, our um, first dinner together... yes, um, thank you both so much for... for... your love and being such troopers about this entire thing... but I think... um, I think I should get out of the way for a bit and let you two... get caught up without silly old me hanging around... um... sorry... oh god... bye girls... I'll be... I'll be back soon enough... I'm sorry..."

With that, she rushed out the front door and within seconds was speeding out of the subdivision.

Vicki and Cassie had remained nearly motionless throughout, and after a few seconds more of stunned silence, they too plopped down on table recently vacated by their mother and smiled widely at each other.

"Well, now I feel bad!" Cassie exclaimed. "But... I guess she's going through a lot right now... getting hard in front of her daughters just after they meet was probably just one thing too many..."

"So... so you already knew about mom's... you know...?" Vicki asked.

"Her cock? Yeah... it sort of came up over the weekend—oh god, that's not what I meant!!!" The twins erupted in laughter over Cassie's phrasing. "Oh, man... wow, inappropriate... whew... hahhh..."

"...How did...?"

"Well... as we just saw, she is not the best at keeping that thing under control."

"Hah! No... no, she's not," Vicki grinned, as she quickly ran through years of memories of mom's stiff, dribbling girlcock bouncing in front of her as she walked throughout the house, thickening against Vicki's body as the two curled up together on the couch watching romantic movies, and leaking thimblefuls of precum as she kissed Vicki off to school in the mornings.

"I could see that thing straining against her clothes like an hour after we first met up, and she was trying so hard—UGH, not again, god, sorry—she was trying valiantly to ignore it, so I just decided to put her out of her misery by asking her about it."

"Oh! What did you... say?"

Cassie let out a tiny cough, and looked away from Vicki towards the ground.

"...I said, 'I see you have one, too.'"

Cassie looked back up at Vicki, whose mouth hung half-open.

"Um, yeah, and so, uh, I also know that you... don't. I... I asked. Turns out we're twins in every way but one. Mom doesn't know why... just a fluke or something."

Vicki tried to connect words together to form sentences, but only partially succeeded.

"You... you have a... oh... okay... that's... oh."

"You're not freaked out or anything, are you? Please... don't be..."

"No, no, definitely, no! I just... I don't know, I didn't expect... Cassie, I think it's cool, I promise! More than cool! Super cool! Mom's... mom always seems so proud of hers... and it... it seems to make her really happy... you know..."

"Well, look... how about this... we still have, well, some amount of time before mom gets back. As long as we're learning about each other, let's make it a lot more... fun."

Vicki tore her eyes away from Cassie's sundress, and pushed aside the pounding thoughts as to what it was covering up.

"Um... sure! What do you have in mind?"

"Well... I was thinking maybe... truth or dare?"

Vicki's pulse raced as she gazed into the eyes of her sister.

"I think that's a great idea... where do you want...?"

"How about right here, on the carpet? There's more than enough room for both of us."

"Yeah, okay."

The two girls slid off the table to sit cross-legged on the floor in front of each other. Their giant breasts wobbled back and forth as they got into position, and Vicki became keenly aware of how exposed her lower half was as her bare butt and legs made contact with the carpet.

Cassie smiled at Vicki and again took her hands into hers.

"This is still pretty crazy, right? I mean, I wouldn't give this, finally meeting you and mom, for anything in the world, but for my whole life, I didn't even know your name, god, that you even existed! But now here you are, one foot away, and... maybe the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Vicki squeezed Cassie's hands in return, and behind the brightest smile she may have ever given anyone, choked out a single word: "Same."

Visibly blushing, Cassie rapidly blinked a few times to clear her eyes. "So... since there's only the two of us, we'll just take turns. Only one question each time, and all dares must be completed right then. Cool?"

"Cool."

"Aaaaaaand, since it was my idea, I get to go first."

"Booooooo!"

"Ha ha! That's totally a world-recognized rule that I just made up."

"Fiiiiine..."

"Okay, truth... or dare!"

"Truth...?"

"Aww. Guess we know who the boring sister is!"

"It's only the first question!"

"Mm-hmm... don't think you're getting off that easy... and along those lines," Cassie added with a quick wink, "are you still a virgin?"

"Oh, ah, we're diving right in, I see... um, no, I'm not."

"Innnnteresting... so who—"

"Only one question, you said! Now. My turn... oh, right: truth or dare?"

"Hmmm... truth!"

"After all that? Geez. Okay, um, what... is your middle name?"

"..."

"What? I'm curious!"

"Well, my full name is officially," Cassie accented with air-quotes, "Cassiopeia Miranda... um, Tate, now, I guess...? You know, mom told me this weekend that she named me after heavenly bodies, and you—"

"After royalty... yeah... but she only calls me by my full name when she's really mad at me!"

Both girls giggled together, each still getting used to the two of them having the exact same laugh.

"I can't wait to hear that! Okay, Vic-tor-ia, truth or dare."

"...Truth."

"Aww, cmon..."

Vicki stuck her tongue out as far as she could in reply.

"Well, if that's how you're gonna be... how many... hot... throbbing... juicy cocks have you seen—no!—held in those little hands?"

"Oh! Uhhhm, well... th... three. Three."

"And each one as delicious as the others," Vicki thought.

She recalled that afternoon in the shower with her mom, just last week, when she first wrapped her wet, soapy hands around that huge girldick and began stroking it between their bodies. She knew she would never forget the sounds Jeannie made climaxing against her daughter as her cock spewed what had to be a gallon of cum all over themselves, into their mouths, and across their gigantic breasts. And then of course, the entire night afterwards when Vicki sucked and kissed her mom's big hot penis for hours, never tiring of running her tongue up and down its sticky shaft and nursing fresh semen right from the tip as it spilled down her chin. And she would always remember when her mom finally managed to fit her giant dick all the way inside of her tiny, soaked pussy, past her cervix, and then over and over again, blasted her fertile womb with a flood of billions of healthy, wriggling sperm, each single one on the hunt for Vicki's eggs to fertilize.

And then there were Celia's tasty twin delights, which Vicki had gorged herself on all weekend. She had bathed both of Celia's long, throbbing shafts with the most passionate saliva- and cum-lubricated licks she had to offer, and when she wasn't wrapping her lips around her friend's spurting penises, she was having Celia fuck her with both of them at the same time, as hard and deep as she could, filling her insides with a gooey tsunami of cum, before she feasted on them all over again.

"Oooh, good answer, good answer... You little slut! I want to hear all about each one, and what you did with them, later... well, go on, ask... "

"Tr... truth or dare."

Cassie let the question hang in the air for what seemed like a lifetime before she responded, maintaining eye contact with Vicki throughout.

"Dare."

"Oh, umm... I dare you... uhm... to... to..."

"Yes, Vicki? Say whatever you want... I am at your... considerable mercy."

Vicki took a quick look around, trying to find something close by that might take the place of what she had been thinking ever since the game began. There was nothing. Just the two of them, a couch, a table, and a tv. She let out a deep breath and let destiny take its course.

"I dare you... to pull up—no—take off your dress."

"...That's what I hoped you'd say," her sister purred back.

Cassie leaned back, and adjusted her legs into a kneeling position directly in front of Vicki.

"Hopefully mom doesn't come home too early," Cassie mused, as she gripped the hem of the sundress pooled beneath her. "Actually, it might be easier this way..."

She let go of her dress and brought her hands behind her upper back. Her massive tits—pound for pound just as hefty as her sister's—jutted out even further before her as she arched her back, and each fleshy globe swayed majestically back and forth beneath the pastel blue fabric as she fiddled with the tiny zipper.

"...Nnnggh... dang it... gah! There!"

Cassie's right hand dragged the zipper down her back, while her left held the collar up in place. Vicki sat mesmerized by sight before her. It was her—only not her—undressing to reveal a body that Vicki had been trying to avoid imagining for the last fifteen minutes, a body that was her body, but with... what between her thighs? A thick and veiny girlcock like their mom's? A smooth and suckable throat-filler like Celia's? Maybe a cute and smaller shaft perfect for swirling a tongue around for hours?

Vicki's nipples stretched and swelled beneath her top, and the quickening flow of blood throughout her body caused the front of her t-shirt to visibly flinch again and again as her finger-length teats plumped and hardened. The unmistakable scent of her damp, dripping pussy tickled her nose, and if not for all her senses laser-focused on her sister's living room striptease, she would have already surrendered to her instinctual need to slide her fingers up and down her inflating clit.

Vicki and Cassie kept their gazes fixed on each other as the blonde inched her zipper towards its terminus. More than once, both girls silently smacked their lips as they remoistened their mouths, the anticipation of what the next few seconds might provide driving their tongues into nervous frenzies.

Finally, the zipper reached the end of its journey, just above the curves of Cassie's bottom, which, as far as Vicki could tell, was just as round and cuppable as her own. The twin sisters remained motionless, their heavy and quick breathing the only disruption to the tangible quiet engulfing them.

Cassie let her sundress fall free.

There are many moments in a young girl's life that stick with her forever: Getting her ears pierced. Her first sleepover. Putting on that first bra. Her first kiss. In Vicki's case, one of those was undoubtedly when her twin sister, kneeling just in front of her, shed her clothes for the first time, revealing all the miracles of her fully-exposed young body in one mind-pulverizing instant.

The loose dress cascaded like a river of blue fabric off her shoulders and down her arms. The cotton ripples ran over and across the upper swells of her huge, buoyant tits, the plunging outfit only drawing more attention to their incredible size and protuberance as it slid across her broad curves. As Cassie's dress tumbled down around her, Vicki's eyes flicked in all directions, doing everything they could to take in every inch of the field of creamy breastflesh that revealed itself inches from her face.

Throughout her high school years, Vicki had spent more time studying the weight, feel, and taste of her big fat knockers than all of her school subjects combined, and she would not deny that a sizeable component to her fervent lust was that she had never once seen any other girl carry around such a magnificent, enormous rack. Those wondrous wobblers, which took up so much of her free time and brought her to such intense levels of pleasure, were all hers and hers alone, to play with whenever she wanted, to suck on whenever the need bubbled up, and to squeeze and grope whenever they called out to her for attention. But now, in her own living room, a pair of tits just as heavy, just as firm, just as captivating, exposed themselves to her, wanting Vicki to thirst for them just as much as she did her own.

Unabated, Cassie's sundress flowed further down her colossal breasts. Just before her outfit slid completely off their proud swells like a waterfall rushing over mighty cliffs, the deep lickable pink of her wide areola popped into view. Whether due to any growing arousal simmering within her sister, or just this being their natural state, Vicki had no way to know, but the ripe, full peaks that capped Cassie's bloated milk tanks—each bumpy, rose-colored mountain rising at least two inches off her smooth skin—caused Vicki's breath to catch, her toes to curl, her back to arch, and her already swollen pussy lips to redden and sweat even further. An unexpected splash of her potent juices fully re-dampened her soggy little bikini bottoms, bathing her distended little bean in warm spunk, and further expanding the wet spot on the carpet beneath her. It was not just the sight of her sister's tender pink peaks, blessedly engorged and pushing outward from the fronts of Cassie's huge breasts, that drove Vicki's senses into overdrive. It was that her sister's body had just lay bare one other way it differed from hers that neither girl envisioned, and at that moment, neither girl realized would bring them both to brand new levels of ecstasy.

Unlike Vicki's nipples, which at their most inflamed could reach well over four inches in length and two inches across—their thick, chewy stalks built for extensive nursing and stroking—the pronounced peaks of Cassie's areolae did not form soft, pillowy bases for two overgrown, oversensitive sucklers. Instead, at the center of each of swollen pink saucer sat a deep indentation, an inch-long puffy, vertical slit, looking for all the world like pursed lips.

"They're... they're inverted!"

The thought exploded in Vicki's mind.

Last year, Vicki had overheard another girl in the school changing room talking to her friends about her inverted nipples, and how good it felt to trace her fingertips around the tiny holes as she teased her little buttons to push past. It was a conversation Vicki had fingered herself to for a solid month afterwards, but up until now, Vicki had never seen any in person, and especially not so close up.

Vicki's eyes flickered upward for a fraction of a second to look at Cassie's blushing face, which remained fixed on her sister. Faster than she could think, the brunette flashed her gaze back down to follow the top of her sister's discarded dress as it fell past her incredible bare tits. Now completely topless before her sister, Cassie's heartbeat surged, and warm rushes of blood pulsed throughout her body. The fleshy lips forming the two 'mouths' at the summits of Cassie's huge breasts reddened and plumped, causing the already pouty crevices to expand lengthwise and outward, as if searching for something delicious to wrap around and draw inside.

Though Vicki was utterly entranced by her sister's similarly enormous boobs and the turgid chasms that Cassie's nipples hid within, the blonde's dress continued to plummet, and Vicki's gaze followed.

Stretching her arms above her head, Cassie extended and tightened her tummy as the blue fabric fell past her navel, and let out a soft, guttural coo as the dress brushed against her taut skin on its way down. While not rippling with abs from here to Sunday, it was clear that Cassie took care of herself as more of her flat stomach came into view. A long, shallow crease connected the base of her breastbone to her belly button, and all Vicki could think about was how many lips, tongues, and fingertips had traveled that divine path on their way up to worship the tender skin within Cassie's vast cleavage just above, as well as their voyage down towards whatever delights her sister's sundress had yet to unveil.

Around her hips, the fabric fell.

Across her derriere, the fabric slipped.

Above her thighs, the fabric... caught.

"Oh, whoops! Vicki, would you mind helping me with that..." breathed Cassie as she looked down to where her dress had pooled on the floor around her legs, except in the front where it now draped over her semi-hard and slowly rising penis.

Without saying a word, Vicki swung her legs beneath her and got into the same kneeling position as Cassie, their knees nearly touching. Vicki reached out towards the hanging fabric, which with every passing second rose higher as Cassie grew more erect. Feeling like she was removing a wedding veil, Vicki lightly grasped the smooth, light material on both sides of her sister's cloaked shaft. Already, her growing cock—jutting away from Cassie's body at a 45 degree angle—stuck up past her belly button, and she continued to play helpless, not interfering at all with Vicki as she carefully pulled the cloth free from around her sister's meaty treat.

"Go on, it won't bite," Cassie smiled, her penis lengthening and hardening beneath Vicki's delicate handiwork.

"...There," whispered Vicki as she slid the last of her sister's discarded sundress up and over the head of Cassie's cock.

The thing was huge, and getting bigger. Her shaft, at least twelve inches long and three inches thick, was as smooth as could be, and under the living room light, almost appeared glossy. Halfway up Cassie's sturdy pole, its skin color changed from that of her regular skin to a dark salmon hue, making the top half of her cock even more inviting to the touch. Three thick, curvy veins traversed the length of her steel, leading towards a tip unlike any other Vicki had ever seen. Instead of the familiar bulbous domes Vicki had spent so much time these last few days slurping past her lips, Cassie's cockhead flared out to a flat, round, slightly-raised disc almost an extra whole inch wider than her shaft. A fleshy ring encircled the tip, increasing it's circumference even further outward. In the middle of the flattened head, a tiny round hole broke up the expanse, it's edges already shimmery in precum.