Vicki Loves - Ch. 05: Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
housewares
housewares
162 Followers

"Thank you, mom, thank... ngh... thank you, Vicki... well... um, good night..."

Vicki let go of her family's well-pleasured cocks and quickly wiped her hands on the blanket as she bunched it up. They each gave Jeannie a hug and kiss on the lips as they got up off the couch, the darkness of the room disguising the glaze of juices coating Cassie's and Jeannie's firm rods.

"Good night, mom."

"Good night, mom."

"Good night, girls..."

Vicki thought she could sense a hint of a tone of disappointment in her mother's voice, and she hoped her feelings weren't hurt by their retiring for the night, but if Cassie really wanted to... it made sense, her first night in yet another new home...

The two girls walked to Vicki's bedroom hand-in-hand. Mentally congratulating herself for thinking ahead, she made sure to lead her sister with her right hand, the one that had spent the last couple of hours gliding up and down Cassie's cock, so the blonde wouldn't wonder why it felt more than a little sticky.

Again, Vicki's mind flashed with sullen thoughts about her mom, having to remain behind, watching her beloved, and very naked daughters walk out of the room together. On any other night, Vicki would have stayed with Jeannie for as long as she could, but with her sister now living with them, having to divy up her attention still felt foreign and almost mean. She consoled her worry knowing she'd see her first thing in the morning, and she promised to make sure there were no hard feelings.

"This is my room... um, sorry about all the pink."

"No, don't be silly, it's so cute! I mean, yeah, it's really pink, like, damn girl, but I love it, it's totally you!"

Vicki blushed.

"Thanks."

"And it looks like it'll be a tight fit on your bed for the two of us... at least we'll stay warm!"

"Yeah, it's no California king, but it's super comfy."

"I guess I'll have to see for myself!"

Pulling Vicki behind her, Cassie bounded onto Vicki's bed, and the two girls crashed down next to each other in sitting positions. Cassie made a show of bouncing up and down a few times, causing her long blonde hair to shake around her head, her heavy tits to carom every which way, and her semisoft horsecock to wobble around in her lap like a snake under a trance.

"Well, I can't speak to how nice it is to sleep in, but it definitely seems more than capable of handling the stresses of... energetic activities," her sister declared with a wink.

Vicki couldn't help but let years' worth of bedroom memories wash over her, highlighted by messy self-pleasuring over and under the covers, losing total control of her body for minutes on end as orgasms overpowered her senses, and most recently, the unparalleled ecstasy of Jeannie thrusting into her womb too many times to count only a few nights ago.

"Um, uh, yeah, you could say that..." Vicki stammered, reddening even further.

"I bet, you busty little minx!"

"Look who's talking! Yours are as big as mine!"

"I know, isn't it great? It's nice to have some actual competition for once."

"I guess you'll meet her one day, but there's this one girl at school who is going to absolutely flip when she sees that you've got just a big a pair as I do... I think she's like, crazy jealous or something, my tits are all she seems to think about. When she sees you... oh God!"

"Well, maybe she's just a connoisseur of incredible racks?"

"Hmmmmm no, she's just a bitch."

Both sisters burst out laughing before quickly silencing themselves.

"Oops... um, Vick, just how thin are these walls anyway?"

"Paper."

"Ah."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure mom can hear pretty much anything going on in here."

"Good to know... hey, would you mind getting the light? Pretty please?"

"Repulsed by my appearance so soon?"

"Quite the opposite... just thought it might make things more... intimate."

With a small grin, Vicki got up to flick the light switch. When she turned around, she saw illuminated by the moonlight that Cassie had rearranged her body so her upper back lay against the headboard and her legs had been spread wide open, knees bent, framing her cock between them. Even in the shadow enveloping the room, Vicki could see it growing larger by the second under the rhythmic stroking of her sister's hand.

"Bring those beautiful titties over here right now," Cassie whispered in the pale blue darkness.

Vicki still couldn't believe how dreamlike this whole day had been. With her sister's blonde locks camouflaged in the dim light, it would be so easy to pretend that it was a second Vicki—a Vicki with a huge, magnificent penis—beckoning out to her, ordering her to join her in their bed. But it wasn't a dream at all, it was all real, she was real, and she wanted her.

Vicki crawled onto her bed in directly in front of her sister. The two girls never broke eye contact, even with the sights each presented to the other. Vicki's gigantic breasts swung beneath her as she inched forward on her hands and knees, her distended nipples brushing carelessly across the bedspread. Cassie's engorged penis glistened under starlight, its shaft spewing pearls of gloppy precum.

"Stop," commanded Cassie. "Don't move."

She then extended her right leg and began dragging her foot all over the curves of her sister's mammoth breasts. She prodded Vicki's titflesh with her toes. She slid the ball of her foot into her twin's cleavage.

"God, your fat titties are so fucking huge..." whispered Cassie as she quickened the stroking of her cock. Still batting at Vicki's heavy hangers with her foot, she continued, "Cows don't even have milk-filled udders as big as these... mmm..."

It was music to Vicki's ears.

"Thank you," she said, just before taking light hold of Cassie's foot and guiding her sister's big toe towards her lips.

First, she kissed it.

Next, she slurped the entire thing into her mouth.

Then, she wrapped her tongue around it and sucked on it like a lollipop.

A few minutes later, she popped it out and relocated Cassie's foot to between her breasts.

"That was the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."

"Come closer."

Vicki crawled towards Cassie as slowly as she could, loving that her sister was jacking off right in front of her to the sight of her pendulous twenty-pounders. Steady drops of pussy nectar splashed upon the bed between Vicki's knees as she approached her twin's body. Cassie extended her other leg and rested both of her feet on Vicki's sides to caress her swaying hips and tiny waist as her sister advanced, guiding her towards the thick tower of flesh standing straight up between them.

"Stop," she ordered, still in a low whisper only the two of them could barely hear.

Vicki's swaying melons hung just an inch from her sister's erect horsecock.

The blonde dickgirl's breathing got louder and more ragged as she hastened the stroking of her slick pillar. Cassie's one hand glided upon an ocean of precum around her shaft, while her other pawed at her testicles, primed to burst by Vicki's own stroking of her sister's hard penis multiple times already that day.

"I want to kiss you so much," Cassie whispered, "I just want to lay for hours next to you... tasting your lips... letting our tongues play together... telling you I love you... you telling me the same..."

Cassie arched her back and let out a low groan as a wave of pleasure whipped through her body.

"But right now... ohh... wrap your big cow titties around my cock and suck me off."

"Welcome home, sis."

Vicki nudged her body forward and sighed as her breasts enveloped Cassie's cock. The brunette rocked gently on her knees, letting her sister's shaft brush between her swinging tits and paint her cleavage with the layers of greasy precum that covered the entirety of Cassie's massive seventeen-incher.

"God, your tits feel good..." Cassie moaned, as she bucked her hips trying to feed as much of her hard dick into Vicki's cleavage as she could.

"Mmmm... your cock feels right at home sliding between my big fat hooters... nnnggh... promise you'll tittyfuck me all the time... ohh..."

Again and again, the round, flat head of Cassie's huge horsecock poked through Vicki's cleavage as Cassie sawed her oversized organ back and forth between her sister's breasts. Sometimes it bumped against Vicki's chin, and sometimes it slid up across her cheek, and with each appearance, Vicki marveled at its size. She wasn't sure if she'd even be able to fit it into her mouth... but how good of a sister would she be if she didn't even try?

Leaning back on her legs a bit for support, she placed her hands to the outsides of her tits and pressed her boobs together around Cassie's incredible length. Vicki rubbed her breasts up and down her sister's rigid shaft, overjoyed at how much precum oozed out of the circular slit at the very tip of Cassie's penis. Her twin's neverending fountain of slick lube flowed all over her chest, and Vicki wished she could submerge her entire body in a pool of her sister's cock juices, freeing herself only by swallowing hundreds of mouthfuls of gooey spunk.

"That's right... fuck my titties... mmm... your cock is so big... my boobs are yours to fuck anytime you want... oooh..."

"Ahhh... Ahh... ohh... don't... don't worry... I'm going to wake you up every morning... with a huge messy load all over your chest... mmmm..."

Vicki looked down at Cassie's shaft cradled within her cleavage, and her heart fluttered once again at the sight of her sister's spurting horsecock. One day she might stop falling in love with every penis shoved into her face, but today was definitely not that day. Extending her tongue, she rolled the tip around Cassie's unique cockhead and dragged it through the glossy stratum of precum collected on the surface. Within seconds—the savory taste of her sister's natural lube setting off her taste buds—she flattened her tongue and hungrily lapped away at every inch of Cassie's shaft her tongue would reach.

For untold minutes straight, Vicki feasted on Cassie's flared tip, bathing her tender skin in licks and kisses, and filling her mouth with the blonde's unending output of clear syrup. With each slurp, with each open-mouthed kiss, with each gush of precum against her tongue, Vicki fed more of Cassie's wide tip past her lips. The warm, wet pole spread her mouth to its limit, but at no point did Vicki consider giving up. She coated the top inches of Cassie's dick with a thick brew of her own spit and her sister's pre as she carefully slipped the huge pole towards her waiting throat.

"Oh shit-t-t... Vicki... God... keep going... hnnngh... ohh... your mouth feels so good... you are amazing... Ahh... suck it all, baby... ohhh..."

Once Vicki got the ribbed, flat cockhead all the way in her mouth, scraping against her upper palate and helped along by her snaking tongue, pushing additional inches of Cassie's girlmeat down her gullet became slightly easier. A continual spray of precum squirted against the back of her throat, each silky drop lubricating the way for the fleshy invader.

For the two girls, the very concept of seconds and minutes melted away into the gurgled sucking noises that pervaded the tiny bedroom. Instead, the passage of time became marked by the slow and steady penetration of Vicki's mouth and esophagus by her sister's cock. Every extra inch of slippery horsedick that Vicki choked down ticked away new levels of pleasure that burst through both twins' bodies. Six inches passed by. Seven inches. Eight inches, nine inches, ten inches came and went.

With more than half her penis stretching out and jammed down Vicki's throat, Cassie posed a question.

"Ohhh... mmmmm... God... so, Vicki... unngh... fuck... how long have you and mom been doing it?"

"Mfffgh! Hgghffgh! Mgggfgh!!!"

"I saw how you two look at each other... ohhhGod... it's clear that... mmmm... clear that one of those three mystery cocks you've handled is hers... Christ that feels good... I don't blame you one bit, it is a gorgeous piece of dick..."

"Mggff! Ngghfff!"

"Don't try to speak... ohh... ohhh... just keep sucking... I'm almost... hnngh... almost there... I'm just picturing you two fucking... God, it's like the hottest thing ever... do you let her cum inside you? OHHHGOD... well, that's a yes... mmm... mmmmm... mmm... you are the coolest sister ever..."

"Nfffff nnnw!"

Vicki wanted to explain everything, to tell Cassie how impossible it was to grow up around the goddess that was their mom and not want to touch every inch of her body every moment of every day, to not long for her every smile, to not give yourself entirely to her when she says she wants to give you all the big-dicked daughters you want.

Cassie's surging orgasm put a quick stop to any chance of that, however.

"Oh! Ohh! Vicki! I'm... oh God, I'm... huhhh... huhh... huhhhh... I'm cumming!! Ohh! Ohhhhhh..."

Vicki felt the first volley of spunk shoot up her sister's cock as her shaft expanded outward, still tightly nestled between her tits. Her heart beat like a freight train as she followed that first enormous load the entire way up Cassie's dick as it raced towards the exit, lodged deep in Vicki's esophagus where it had more than a clear path to empty a few liters of fresh, gooey batter into the young girl's tummy.

With her feet crossed around Vicki's lower back, Cassie pulled her sister even closer on she sensed approaching release, jamming an extra two inches of cock down Vicki's ravaged throat. As her climax took hold, she pulled a pink square pillow with a smiling bunny on it from behind her and pressed it to her face in a futile attempt to muffle her frantic grunts.

"Ohhh! Ohh! Ohhh oh God! Here it... NNNNNNGGHHHHH!!!"

Cassie's shaft ballooned with a rush of cum, and Vicki felt her mouth widen further than she thought possible as the heavy blast of semen barrelled past her lips. Her throat convulsed as the first batch of spunk sped through her windpipe. Her stomach waited in apprehension for the volley of hot spunk headed its way.

The creamy geyser blanketed her insides instantly. Billions of wriggling sperm splattered against the walls of her tiny gut, and seconds later were joined by billions more as Cassie shot rope after rope of sticky cum into Vicki's expanding belly.

With each new gluey eruption force fed into her sister's gaping maw, Cassie instinctively bucked her hips, causing her seventeen-inch stallion to slide up between Vicki's tits and again push deeper into her mouth.

"Nngh! Nnnh! C'mon, Vicki, take it all, you gorgeous cockslut... ohh... more... oh!!! oh!! Nnnggh!"

"Mnnff! Glffgh!! Hrfnngf!"

After Cassie's eighth... or maybe ninth?... huge deposit of spunk directly into her growing tummy, Vicki lost count. All she cared about was just how good the nonstop pumping of Cassie's semen through her upper body felt, how round her belly had gotten now that it was full of nothing but the teeming seed of her newfound twin sister, and how satisfying it was to see that there were only a few inches of Cassie's horsecock left unsucked.

She could do this!

Crawling forward one more time—the last of her energy evaporating with every gulp—she impaled the base of Cassie's thumping shaft past her lips.

"Mnnnfffff!!!!" an ecstatic Vicki called out, her muffled cry reverberating around the entirety of her sister's pulsing cock.

"Ohhhhhhh...!!!! How... no girl has ever... ohhh!!!... ever taken the whole thing before..."

Cassie ran her fingers through Vicki's hair as she continued to add to the cauldron of sperm brewing in her sister's stomach.

For how many minutes longer Cassie unloaded her reserves down Vicki's throat, neither girl had any idea. But once it was clear that Cassie had only a few more gooey spurts left in her, Vicki closed her eyes and pulled back from her sister's body, the full length of Cassie's now-somewhat-softer girlmeat slithering across her tongue on its way out of her mouth. With a wet 'smukk', the ripe pink tip of Cassie's meat eel finally popped out, still squirting gloopy treats from its slit.

"Finish the rest on my face," Vicki begged, taking her sister's shaft in her hands for the third time that day to milk every last drop of cum from Cassie's balls.

Spurt! Splat! Splop! A slimy white downpour rained across Vicki's cheeks, her forehead, her hair, her eyes... she didn't care where the last of Cassie's spunk landed. She was riding a lust-infused high, and seeing her sister blissfully stretch and coo as she jerked her off to completion was all she needed.

"Ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhhh... ohh, Vicki... mmmmm... thank you... ohhh... I haven't had a chance to cum all weekend... that was just what I needed... haaahhh..."

Vicki, still on her knees between her sister's legs, ambled forward and kissed Cassie on the lips, smearing more then a few dripping gobs of cockcream around their mouths.

"You're welcome... I hope we get to do that a lot more, now that you're here with us."

Again, the twin sisters kissed, their hands already traveling about each other's bodies.

"I hope you weren't planning on sleeping much tonight, that's all I'm going to say," Cassie replied, running her palms across Vicki's inflated tummy. "God, there must be something like two gallons of sperm swimming around in there. Mmm... you feel like you've been knocked up... how hot would it be if we were both pregnant at the same time?"

The image of the two of them lying together in a bed surrounded by pink satin sheets snapped into her mind. Facing each other, their huge, soft bellies held Cassie's spurting cock snug between them, and the outrageous amount of milk spraying from Vicki's tits went completely ignored as the two new mothers lost themselves in endless kisses.

"There are definitely worse ideas," Vicki smiled.

She intertwined her hands with Cassie's.

"And I know someone who would be happy to help... and who deserves more than the two of us leaving her all alone."

---------------------

Sudden knocks on bedroom doors are always surprising. Sudden knocks on bedroom doors in the middle of the night, even moreso. Knowing this, Vicki and Cassie instead slipped into Jeannie's room with no noisy announcement, and silently shut the door behind them.

"Mom...? Psst... it's just us..."

"...Girls? Are you okay? It must be close to midnight, what's wrong?"

"We, uh, had trouble falling asleep, and, um, we, well, Cassie and I, we wondered if we could... stay with you tonight."

"Oh! Of... of course! I figured you two wanted to have your own fun without me getting in the way, Cassie's first night here and all..."

"Well, we did, for a bit, but then we realized that all three of us together would be even better. We love you, mom, and we missed you, and we didn't want you to feel left behind. So, um, we came back. For you!"

"That's... thank you, girls. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Well, squeeze on in, there might be just enough room..."

"Still more room than on Vicki's bed!"

"Hey!"

"It's the truth!"

"Girls, please, it is way too late for that... come on, one on each side of me."

Vicki and Cassie walked to opposite sides of their mom's bed and slid beneath the covers. They both turned their bodies inward and Jeannie, before she could catch herself, let out a soft moan as her naked daughters wrapped themselves around her equally nude form. The twins' arms crossed over her stomach, both girls draped one leg over hers, and never in the history of mankind had three pairs of breasts—one hundred and twenty pounds of ripe titmeat in total—squished together so perfectly.

housewares
housewares
162 Followers