Vicki Loves - Ch. 05: Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannie pressed her hips flush against her daughter's plump rump, completely sheathing her cock into the warm orifice Vicki had propositioned her with only a few days ago—which now seemed like a lifetime past—to keep her from leaving. With one hand on Vicki's waist and the other grabbing hold of her springy derriere, she bucked her cock past her baby's spread cheeks, each push inside followed by a fresh batch of semen ejected into the schoolgirl's gluttonous glutes.

The two gluey salvos caking Vicki's deepest, most tender recesses set off an entirely new round of mind-breaking orgasms, one detonating right after another. Her spray of girlcum never let up for nearly two minutes straight, and her tearful cries hung in the air around her head as she drifted in and out of consciousness.

Cassie and Jeannie—their bodies partially submerged in Vicki's sloppy mire, which now spilled over the sides of the bed—drove their cocks home with slower intensity as their balls emptied themselves of their goopy mix and the hazy glow of their extended climaxes lifted from their eyes.

"... Girls... huhhh... huhh... that was... that was incredible..." their mom panted. "This morning... hahh... I wasn't even sure if Vicki, you would even speak to me... hhhh... once you learned what I had done... hhnn... so... so thank you... thank you for being so sweet... huhhh... ohh... and thank you Cassie, for... for trusting me, for taking that step to call me... ohhh... you and your sister are both so beautiful... I don't deserve any of this..."

"I don't want... nnnn... to look backwards, mom... I can't," Cassie replied, her pelvis still gently bobbing against Vicki's, "you flew all the way across the country to get me... hnnn... and you brought me home to the best sister in the world... ahh... you deserve the best, mom... hnghhh..."

Across Vicki's shoulder, Cassie and her mom shared a lingering smile. Turning her head inward, Jeannie left a small kiss on Vicki's cheek before nibbling on her earlobe.

"Are you okay, baby? You did such a good job..."

Luxuriating within her family's arms as they all lay in an inch-deep pool of her own cooling slop, Vicki took a long, deep breath before replying.

"I couldn't be better, mom... but now it's Cassie's turn to feel you inside her. It is her first night here, after all, and it would be rude not to fuck both your daughters."

"Please, mom?" Cassie asked, biting her lower lip.

"...Who needs sleep, anyway?"

---------------------

"I still can't believe you have a sister! Er, or have had a sister? Whatever, that's just... I don't even know the right words. I'm so happy for you, Vicki, but... also sorry it took so long for you to meet, I can't even... Ohh... imagine... yes, just like that... I'll... mmmmm... I'll give your mom a ca-a-a-a-lllll later today to go... ohhh... over everything to get Cassie set up... here... mmm... that feels good... ohh..."

"Mmmrrr mrrrcmmm!"

Celia looked down and made eye contact with Vicki, who a few moments ago had made herself quite comfortable underneath the principal's desk between her legs. On her knees, her shirt fully unbuttoned, and sucking on one of her best friend's two cocks while she stroked the other, she was a sight directly out of the redhead's many Vicki-based fantasies.

Now that she, with official approval from the principal herself, would be spending her study hall hours every day here in Celia's office, Vicki took right to being the best student helper she could.

"Less talking, Ms. Tate, as you can see, there are... ohh... two quickly growing issues that I could use your... hnnnhh... incredible expertise to... ohhh... satisfy... umm... I lost where I was going... just keep doing what you're do—"

The office door slammed open and a very red, very angry Kimmy Lustergaard stormed into the room. Celia bolted upright and leaned over her desk, gagging Vicki with all thirteen inches of her cock as Kimmy stomped around to face her principal on the other side. All she had to do was look down, and she would see Vicki caught between Celia's thighs, trying to remain completely still with a mouth and throat full of rapidly hardening girldick.

Kimmy instead stared straight into the eyes of the oddly uncomfortable-looking administrator and pounded her fist on the desk.

"Ms. Taylor, you have to expel Vicki Tate right this minute!"