Vicki Loves - Ch. 05: Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... don't think I've forgotten about you," she whispered to Cassie's glistening shaft, pressing her open lips against its sticky head a second time before pulling away.

The twin girls assisted each other off the ground, their bodies stiff from kneeling for so long.

"Okay, Cassie, quick, towels are just over there in that hall closet, grab a few, no, all the big ones!"

Cassie bolted down the hall, her giant tits and horsecock bouncing and wobbling around her and, just as Jeannie turned the doorknob to let herself into the kitchen, ran back lugging a whole pile of towels.

Adrenaline coursing through both their veins, Vicki and Cassie wiped their bodies down as fast as they could and then threw everything down onto the floor where Vicki had soaked the carpet through.

"Girls? Everything okay?"

"Yes, mom!" Vicki called out, before shimmying out of her bikini bottoms and tossing them alongside the rest of their discarded clothes.

"What are you...?!" exclaimed her sister.

"Ssh, just follow my lead. Hi, Mom! We're glad you're back! How was the store?"

"Oh, same as always, there... Oh! You're both naked!"

"Um, yes, yes we are... I um, happened to mention to Cassie that we don't really wear too much clothing when we're just here by ourselves, and well uh, she didn't mind that at all either so we uh, well, made ourselves at home! We can put them back on if..."

"No, thank God!!! I was hesitant to bring it up myself and like, weird you out or something, Cassie, but it's true, this is very much a clothing-optional home. I'm so happy to hear, er, see that you're okay with that."

"Yeah, uh, Vicki sold me on it pretty quickly." Cassie turned to her sister, beamed a big smile, and put her arm around Vicki's waist.

"Gosh, you two standing there together just look so... um, I'm just ecstatic that you've gotten so close so fast."

"Me too, mom, Cassie is basically the best sister a girl could ask for." Vicki shuffled a half step to her left to playfully nuzzle her bare shoulder against her twin's.

"Yeah, we've already shared so much, and there's still a lot we want to try out, I mean, learn about." Cassie's hand, which had been resting flat on the small of Vicki's back, secretly glided downward to cup the top of her ass.

"That makes me so... happy... girls...?" Jeannie peered behind her daughters with a confused look on her face. "Um, what's up with the pile of—"

"OH," Vicki blurted out, "it's nothing, when we were uh, taking our clothes off, like I mentioned, I knocked over a, um, big glass of water, and we uh, got a bit carried away... we'll clean it all up, you don't have to worry about it, it's fine, we're sorry!"

"O-kaaaay, I'm sorry I asked!" Jeannie laughed. "I just didn't expect to see every towel we own piled up like a mountain in the living room when I got back. Just toss them in the washer or whatever when you can. So! I got us all a bunch of good food for our first dinner as... as a whole family. I'd love it if we could all help out? Vicki, if you have any homework left, you can do it afterwards."

"Ughh... no, the homework! Not the dinner! We'd love to help, mom. But first," she continued with a smirk, "weren't we recently informed that this was, quote, very much a clothing-optional home?"

"That we were! Well, if you girls don't mind..."

In motions as smooth as the sea, Jeannie unbuttoned her blouse, unhooked her bra, and dropped her skirt to the floor as her daughters looked on in rapt wonder.

"Ahhhh... much better," their mom exhaled, stretching her arms up over her freshly naked body.

Her full mane, as jet black as Vicki's and as long as Cassie's, spilled over the skin of her bare shoulders.

Her heavy breasts, their incredible size nearly on par with those of both her daughters, rose high and proud.

Her rose red nipples, Vicki's only source of milk until her early teens, filled out like inflatable bullseyes as they jiggled to and fro.

Her flat tummy, which so many years ago bulged out in front of her as it held her baby girls safe and sound, beckoned to the world at large for kisses from anyone willing.

Her wide hips, the scourge of every skirt she ever tried on, jutted from side to side as she relished the freedom of shedding her constricting outfit.

Her massive girlcock, semi-hard and now free to rise as it pleased, thickened with every sway and bob.

Her apple-sized balls, recipients of more than their share of adoring tongue baths from enamored lovers, swung like spunk-filled water balloons between her thighs.

"...holy shit," murmured Cassie under her breath, making no attempt to cover her swelling erection.

"I know..." Vicki echoed back, her mind busy memorizing the sight of both her nude sister and mother getting harder right in front of her.

"So," grinned Jeannie as she began unpacking the groceries, which included steak, chicken, and all types of seasoning. "Who wants to rub these breasts, and who wants to pound some meat?"

---------------------

"Finally," Vicki thought, shutting her schoolbook with a satisfying 'thuk'.

Trudging through her worksheet assignments for the last hour and a half had been one of the most trying times of her life. As much as she had tried to fight back, her cruel brain constantly replayed scenes from earlier on her mind's big-screen while she tried to scribble out answers about the most boring possible things. Images and memories and visions of all three of their naked bodies jostling together in the kitchen filled every space between sentences about court decisions and government doctrines. How was she expected to write coherently about the economic impacts of internet commerce when all she could think about were all the hugs, all the kisses, and all the touching that went on as she, her sister, and her mom prepared their first family meal together. Instead of listing worldwide migration patterns, all she wanted to do was pop a nipple into her mouth and suck on it while reliving the feel of Cassie's and Jeannie's penises pressed against her thighs and butt as they prepped fajita night. An essay question nearly became a lost cause once the moment Jeannie's and Cassie's cocks accidentally touched filled her head, their shafts sliding across each other a recurring slow-motion rerun, smashing her opinion of two-party political systems to the curb.

The only thing that kept her plowing forward was her desire to rejoin the laughs and lively conversation and occasional playful yelp coming from outside her bedroom. Dinner between the three couldn't have been more fun, and Vicki found it hard to believe that this was the only time so far they had all shared a meal, as it seemed like they had lived together—had grown up together—their entire lives. Seeing a girl who looked just like her sitting across the table still threw her a few times, but having Cassie in her life was quickly becoming the most normal thing in the world.

She regretted not having all her homework done ahead of time before Sunday night, but she hadn't expected to spend the entire weekend fucking Celia, either. She couldn't wait to tell her all about what, well, who, was waiting for her once she had arrived home, and she was definitely excited to see Celia's reaction to learning Vicki had a secret sister this whole time. Tomorrow was going to be very interesting to be sure, but for now, she had no intention of holding up the first ever movie night with both her mom and sister any longer then she already had.

"There she is!"

"C'mon, sis, hurry up, we've been waiting for-ev-er!"

Her mom and Cassie, both still completely nude, were relaxing on opposite ends of the couch, and the giant, super-soft throw blanket Vicki and her mom regularly wrapped around themselves lay across their legs. The lights had already been dimmed.

Jeannie patted the empty cushion between them.

"Here, baby girl, we've saved you a spot."

"Yeah, get in here and snuggle with us! Best seat in the house!"

She wasn't kidding. The space between Cassie and Jeannie was barely wide enough to fit a third person, and as she walked towards them, Vicki's eyes darted back and forth from their blue eyes, to their warm smiles, to their giant boobs, to their flared hips, and to their very different, but both beautiful cocks rising up in front of their tummies. And they wanted her right in the middle of that delicious spread.

Carefully, Vicki wedged herself between her mom and sister, the sweat forming on her nude body making it easier to slide her firm rump down the skin of Cassie's and Jeannie's haunches. To nobody's surprise—and definitely to nobody's discomfort—what with the three girls basically sitting in each other's laps, Vicki found her huge tits pressed up against the equally mammoth globes of her sister's on one side, and the fat, firm milkers of her mom's on the other.

All three girls tried and failed to suppress near-silent sighs as their boobs rubbed together, causing waves of breastflesh to wobble back and forth before them.

"Did... ohh... did you get everything done, sweetie?"

"Yes, mom, it was the worst, I couldn't wait to get back out here with you two."

"Us too, baby girl, us too... now, before we start the movie, you're pretty good friends with your principal, right? Ms... Tyler?"

"Oh, uh, Taylor, Ms. Taylor... er, Celia... Taylor... why?"

"Well, now that Cassie is living here with us, she's going to have to enroll at Glazed Peaks for the rest of her senior year, and I was hoping you could talk to her about it, find out how we can make her transition as painless as possible, that kind of thing... if she needs to give me a call, I'd be happy to hear from her, too."

"Of course, mom, I'm sure she'd love to help any way she can."

The idea of her mom and Celia, the two most important women in her life, talking to each other both terrified and excited her. Would they talk about her? What would they say about her? Her heart raced at the thought of each of them discovering that Vicki had been repeatedly ravaged by both women many, many times... but what if they were both okay with it? What if they wanted to share her? What if Celia and her mom—

The press of Jeannie's lips against her cheek knocked her out of her careening reverie. "Mmm... thank you, baby."

The touch of her sister's lips against her other cheek sent another jolt of electric bliss through her entire body. "Yes, thank you, Vicki... mmmMM!"

"Okay, enough talk, let's begin!" said their mother, as she pulled the big blanket over all three of their bodies. "Everyone comfortable?"

"Mm-hmm!"

"Yup!"

And with that, Jeannie began the film.

Vicki would have been hard-pressed to think of a time when she felt more at peace, more secure, more... at home than she did as those opening credits flickered in the darkness. With her mom holding her on the left, and her sister cuddled up on the right, Vicki heard every breath they made, and likewise felt every shift of their warm bodies against her own. Jeannie and Cassie's mingling perfumes enveloped her head, the intoxicating scents only accentuating the naturally sweet-smelling essences each girl gave off. As the opening scenes played before then, their increasingly slick flesh ignited beneath the heavy blanket, and not a minute passed that a muffled moan didn't escape the lips of one of the three bundled girls.

Less than ten minutes in, Vicki once again felt her mother's open mouth gently touch down upon her cheek.

"Mmmm... thank you again, baby girl, for everything... mmm... you've handled all this so well... mmmmm... you've been so good to Cassie... mmm... you've been such a big help to me... mmmmm... such a good girl..."

As her mom finished whispering against her skin between kiss after kiss, she moved her lips up towards Vicki's ear, and extended her tongue to lap at her daughter's earlobe.

"Shhhh... just keep looking forward, I don't want your sister to notice... mmm... I missed how good you taste, baby doll..."

Jeannie took all of Vicki's lower ear into her mouth and began sucking away, holding it in place with her teeth as she rolled her tongue all over the soft, spongy treat. Vicki continued to face the screen as ordered, though she did close her eyes as shivers ran through her body from her mom's slurpy feasting.

"Nnnngh... I missed you so much, baby... ohh... mmmmff... what you said right before I left... mmmgh... about fucking you in the ass... mmm... for hours... mmmmm... for as long as I wanted... that's exactly what I'm going to do... mmfff... the next time we're alone... mmmm... to reward my good little girl... ohmmm... here, baby... I need..."

Catching herself before she asked out loud what her mom meant, Vicki immediately got her answer anyway when Jeannie took Vicki's left hand and placed it around her erect penis.

"Please... go slow... so Cassie can't tell... ohh-h-h... I love you so much, baby girl... nghh... stroke mommy's cock... mmm... oh... ohhh... ohhhh God... just like that, baby, nice and slow... ohhh... mmmmm..."

Vicki wanted nothing more than to toss the blanket aside and straddle her mom's thighs so she could return Jeannie's kisses in full as she jacked her off between their bodies. But with Cassie also leaning against her, she had to be extra careful to one, keep her sister from noticing her hand traveling up and down their mom's hard shaft underneath the blanket, and two, keeping Jeannie from getting too excited where she would give them away.

Vicki slowwwwllllyyy glided her hand from the base of her mom's dick all the way to its head and back again, a rushing river of leaking precum collecting under and around her fingers every inch of the way. Minutes passed by as Vicki exerted every ounce of willpower at her disposal to lube up Jeannie's enormous rod at the most deliberate pace she could. Whenever she noticed that her mom's silent kisses or hungry suckling might no longer go undiscovered as they ramped up in fervor, Vicki let her hand travel lower to cup and massage Jeannie's teeming balls. They felt so big and so full, Vicki would have been happy to play with them all night, but again and again her mom would relocate her daughter's slippery hand back around her shaft to begin stroking it anew, all the while bathing the entire side of Vicki's face in saliva and filling her ear with breathy wishes of the many ways she wanted to desecrate the teenager's body.

If it hadn't been for her having to outwardly pretend for so long that she and her mom were simply watching the movie and not teasing each other's bodies to their limits, the sudden touch of Cassie's tongue as it licked her other ear would surely have caused Vicki to jump in her seat.

"Mmmm... hi there, beautiful... don't react, just ignore everything I'm going to do to you... don't want mom to know... mmm... I thought I could wait until bedtime to kiss you again... mmmm... I was wrong... mmmmm... ohhhhh... Oh, Vicki... I'm so hard... mmm... here... please..."

Cassie's sweaty hands crawled under the blanket and took hold of her sister's right hand. She rubbed their fingers around each other as she continued to plant kisses and lap at Vicki's cheek as she carried her twin's hand towards her navel.

Her head ringing from both her mom and her sister molesting the sides of her face with their lips, their spit, and their words, Vicki let out a full body shudder as she slid her fingers down her sister's tummy to wrap around the base of Cassie's rigid horsecock.

"Mmmm... ohohhh... God... mmmmnnnggh... ohh, that feels good... mmmm... you're a natural cock stroker, sis... ohh... ohh... ohhhhh... just go slow, I don't want to... mmm... don't want mom to feel anything... mmm... I'm going to marry you if I need to, to keep you in my bed every night... ohhhhh... mmmm... just like that, beautiful... my cock and I love you so much... mmmmm... more... more..."

Vicki ended up being the only one of the three to watch any of the rest of the movie, as for the next two hours, Cassie and Jeannie's full attention was devoted to kissing Vicki's face, tonguing her outer and inner ears, and caressing any part of her they could easily fondle without drawing attention from the girl on the opposite side of her doing the same thing. Whether her mom or sister ever noticed what the other was doing to Vicki's helpless body, neither showed it, and even when Vicki accelerated the pace of her double handjobs under the blanket, Cassie and Jeannie just moaned into Vicki's ears even louder.

At no point did either of the huge, slick cocks in Vicki's hands ever go soft once she began stroking their flushed girths, and if it wasn't for the darkness of the room, the two jostling tents created by the blanket would have given each girl away immediately. A flood of warm, oily precum seeped from the tips of both her sister's and her mother's cocks without cessation, and while most of their natural lube ended up being spread around their thick meat by Vicki's fingers on their travels up and down their shafts, whole rivers poured down the bloated swells of their testicles to pool under their laps.

"Mmm... oh, baby girl... I'm going to get you pregnant so many times... mmmmm... oohhh... right there... ohh... god, I want to suck your nipples so much... Mmmm... your hand feels so good... ahhhhhhnghh... don't stop... nnngh..."

"Ohh... you're making my cock so happy, it's so big and hard, just for you... mmm... I can't wait to see what it feels like inside of you... I'm going to empty my balls down your beautiful mouth... nnngh... yes... yes... your hand feels so good... haahh... hahh... mmmm... oh, Vicki... mm! Mm! Mmm!"

How Vicki wanted to respond in kind to both of them, to proclaim her love and devotion to their cocks, to drag her tongue across the swollen peaks of their nipples, to gorge herself on the torrent of precum gushing from the two fleshy suckables in her gooey grasp, to lie between their thighs and lap for hours at their cum-filled sacs and soaked pussies. How she wanted to rub her sister's and her mom's penises together between her tits, to grease her deep cleavage with unending surges of their mingled spunk. How she wanted to stop hiding her under-the-blanket affection for each girl, to toss the throw aside and let the chips fall where they may. Maybe she should just—

"Mom?"

Cassie's voice froze Vicki in place. Afraid to move, she left her hands—plastered in precum all the way past her wrists—where they were, wrapped around those two gorgeous girlcocks she had fallen so madly in love with.

"...Hmm? Um... ohh... yes, baby?"

"I, uhm, was thinking of heading off to bed, it's been a long day... and I was hoping Vicki could join me... for my first night here? It'd be nice to be near a familiar face... please?"

"Oh... of... of course... um, Vicki... ohh... you wouldn't mind sleeping with Cassie tonight until we figure things out, would you...? haahh..."

Vicki gave each of the shafts beneath her fingers tiny squeezes as she responded, enjoying watching both her mom and sister try to avoid giving themselves away.

"Not at all, mom... it'll give us even more time to get to know each other."