All Comments on 'Vicki Loves - Ch. 06: Kimmy, Part 1'

by housewares

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It's perfect! Thank you so much for writing this story!

housewareshousewaresabout 4 years agoAuthor
<3

That's very nice of you to say! Thank you, and I'm thrilled you liked it so much! :)

serge3dxserge3dxabout 4 years ago
The legend is back!

It's been a while and I'm glad you came with hot continuation :) Hope next chapter will come out faster than 2 years lol

housewareshousewaresabout 4 years agoAuthor
:D

@serge3dx I hope so too! Thank you for still following along after all this time, and also for the extra-kind words! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Already hungry...

So what's next for our busty harem of ladies?!

housewareshousewaresabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hey, that would be telling! :)

Let's just say that Vicki is about to have quite a revealing afternoon with Kimmy, and then later, well, Jeannie has already given a hint in this very chapter as to what's on the immediate horizon :D

Thanks for reading and for your comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait!

O man, cannot wait to see where this one ends up! As much as I enjoy the idea of Vicki and Kimmy together, I am looking forward to seeing where Jeannie, Celia, and Cassie end up!! Keep up the awesome work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fucking Fantastic. 6⭐️s!

As I see it, you’ve got at least 3 more chapters coming before this tale is satisfied! One thing....as kinky as your characters are, how coming none of them eat pussy? Maybe a fix is in order?

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hello Anon! Thank you for the kind words and comment! First thing, yes, absolutely, there needs to be more of that, and it has been on my mind. I will direct you to Ch. 2, when Jeannie ate out Vicki, which both enjoyed very much! There will be more in the future between various girls, I promise, and thank you for bringing it up!

KenGoreKenGoreabout 3 years ago

Please continue this, please.

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

@KenGore: I'd be insane not to! Don't worry, more is on the way!

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

So, it is finally time for chapter six, a chapter practically as wonderful and well-written as any part of the series.

The Tate girls waking up on the first morning after Cassie's arrival is so blissful. I adore the sisters' sensual, sloppy kissing. And goodness, they are doing their nipple thing again! Bless these adorable cuties! Also, I just have to point out how much I love the fact that Jeannie (even if she and her daughters can get so hot for each other she just has to fuck them much too late on a school night) is still a very responsible parent.

Cutting to the principal's office, it is interesting how the drama is really building up. The hidden Vicki is an exciting part, with the risk of getting caught, with the excessive amount of Celia's semen covering her ultra-busty young body and of course with those absurd amounts of sweet girl juices flowing from her tight teenage pussy. And the fact that she had fallen asleep at the end... Oh my god, she is so adorable!

I also really, really love all of the detailed descriptions of Ms. Lustergaard that we are treated to here. Reading those graphic depictions of her athletic young body and what's happening to it is a sheer delight! The sweat beads all over her smooth skin and her "criminally under-kissed lips" sticking together truly make my day! Please don't ever stop with the details!

Those very big, firm fake tits (so inappropriately augmented for such a young girl, yet not nearly as huge as Vicki's chest wonders) being braless under that sheer fabric, her hard pink nipples straining against the tight garment, is not only delightfully appealing, but also delightfully ironic, as she is complaining about Vicki not wearing a bra the other day. Speaking of Vicki's bras, I assume they are custom-made? Are her blouses too?

The mentioning of Kimmy's shoes is a charming detail, although, that got me thinking, I don't think we ever got to know what shoes Vicki wears.

Ms. Lustergaard turning out to have a penis truly is enticing. I have some concerns, though. (This might get long and a bit of a ramble, but bear with me.) I feel that the blonde's penis should have come across as even more strange. Even if several girls in the story are revealed to have a penis, they should not be treated as any less unusual. I mean, I would like the story to really, really acknowledge how incredibly unbeleivable it is that several girls with this impossible trait happen to cross Vicki's and each other's path. The principal sure is surprised at the sight of her girl student's extra parts, but I really do feel that it should come as even more of a shock to her, with more questions in her head (which she isn't able to speak out loud because of Vicki), even if she does have two herself. For example, before seeing her pussy, why doesn't Celia even consider Kimmy being a trans girl? I also think the blonde should have been inclined to explain or at least say something about it (but at the same time, of course, we wouldn't want Vicki to find out. Not yet, at least...). And the same thing goes the other way around, when Kimmy sees Celia's cock. Why isn't she more shocked, and why isn't Celia more inclined to explain it? (I think you get the point. Let's move on.)

Reading from Celia's perspective is interesting. As she goes further and further with the busty blonde brat, finally fucking her, it is very well described how she is fully aware of the craziness and recklessness and stupidity of what she is doing, but she is so madly in lust she just can't think straight. And the fact that she knows she has to tell Vicki but just can't, not wanting to hurt her... My, I can really feel her anguish!

So, was Kimmy Lustergaard's cherry already popped when Celia penetrated the blonde's tight pussy? It isn't mentioned, so what should we think? Please don't keep us in the dark concerning such important matters...

Just as I expected, Kimmy's hostility towards Vicki is because she has a secret crush on her! Her feelings manifesting in that way just because she is insecure, is actually kind of strangely... adorable!!! Well, I mean, that's an adorable reason for that not so adorable behaviour, if that makes sense...

As for Vicki having a crush on Kimmy, it does feel a little bit strange that we never read about that before, even if she was trying to repress it, but nevertheless, it is a thrilling surprise and I like it very much! Vicki does have a very complex emotional life, so I absolutely buy those mixed feelings of hers.

This makes me really excited for what will happen next. Even though I already miss Vicki's kiss-starved cupcake of a sister waiting at home (I wonder how she is passing time back there...), I am truly excited for the kissing that is going to take place between the two secretly-enamoured rivals...

In addition to everything else, I feel that your phenomenal writing style deserves a proper ovation, as I really, really admire your brilliant usage of the English language, those complex, intricate sentences, never ever failing to be coherent or grammatical, being so delightfully descriptive, making your writing so extra special.

So, in conclusion, I obviously am in deep awe of your work. You are a sheer delight for me to read, these reviews of mine being a way of giving something back, and I can only hope that the story will remain as massively enjoyable as it has been from word one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This series is so strong! Keep up the amazing work please! Can't have our poor busty ladies waiting on a cliffhanger! Appreciate your writing and all the work!!

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

@SpaghettiFlower: So nice to see you again here at Chapter Six! Your in-depth commentary on this particular installment was incredibly thoughtful and well-said from beginning to end, and I very much enjoyed reading every word!

Hopefully I hit all your questions, but don't be surprised if I miss or forget something! :)

I myself was quite excited to write Vicki and Cassie spending more quality intimate time together, and doing their, well, sort-of best to not wake Jeannie lying right next to them. I feel so happy for those two to have (re) discovered each other, and I love writing about the two of them...interacting ;)

Jeannie's role as 'responsible' mom will absolutely drive the action of Chapter Eight, and she lays a pretty good hint as to what that might entail. And don't we just hate Kimmy Lustergaard for getting in the way of seeing what might happen next between all three Tate girls? :D It always IS about her, her, her!

The challenge this chapter was to keep Vicki hidden the whole time, while also allowing her to do... something! And to make it seem as if she's but inches away from being found out at nearly every moment! Not easy, and I'm still not sure how well I succeeded! Since Vicki really couldn't see anything or involve herself with Celia and Kimmy's above-the-desk narrative, I did have to give Celia much more POV power this time around, and Iv think it was fun to see things from another character's view, and what a cute Kimmy provided! :D I'm really happy you liked the descriptions of her body and mouth and.. everything, I really poured everything I had into those!

With regard to Vicki's shoes, I always pictured light blue or pink kicks (those cute flat white-soled girl shoes); with her smell feet, I imagine they look quite adorable on her... Also a good contrast with Kimmy's heels!

Since Jeannie and Vicki's busts are similarly oversized and plump, I'm sure mom made sure her bountifully endowed daughter uses probably the same source of custom-ordered bras that she has to have made-there's just no picking those massive sizes off the rack at the local stores!

Now, Kimmy's penis: I went through a lot of wondering ahead of time as to what kind Ms. Lustergaard would be packing, and I honestly and truly felt Brett about giving her the prettiest, cutest, most suckable girldick a teenage girl could ask for. Jeannie's is just plain huge and veiny, Celia has a matching, velvet-soft pair, Cassie has an actual horsecock... It actually felt good to pull back and make hers objectively alluring and we'll, attractive! I also wanted it to be easier to explain how she's kept it hidden (though as you read, she never did join the dance team or cheerleaders, now we know why!) There will be much more about it in Chapter Seven, and I don't think she was really looking to ~talk~ to Celia very much about it as things progressed in the principal's office :)

Similarly, now that Kimmy knows about...one of Celia's penises, she is definitely going to find out more as soon as she can, don't you worry about that! I think Celia is going to learn a lot more about Kimmy's as well, once they have more time!

Yes, that was Kimmy's first time having sex, so Celia has that to be proud of... though she wouldn't know this yet, since Kimmy didn't say anything.

Vicki's realization about her actual feelings towards Kimmy are sudden and shocking, because they were to Vicki! She just never even considered that as a possibility after building up that blonde brat in her mind for so long... There should be a lot said between them soon, I think!

Thank you for the comment about those dastardly, extensively long sentences that have become a hallmark of this series. I'm glad you find them so appealing, they can take quite a while to get just right sometimes!!! The last thing I want is to confuse the reader, or draw them out of the story, so I really do our a lot of care into everything I write, to my emotional detriment xD

I got to hear from you again as new chapters make it online, asked I do apologize to everyone for taking so long, this has been a tough year, and time to write is at a minimum. Please hold tight, though, I think the best is yet to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my favorite series on this site. Unbelievable and outrageous, but charming all the same. Please keep it up!

housewareshousewaresalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous! I'm super glad to hear you enjoy it so much! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey House! Excellent story so far, best on this site!! What's next? How's the writing coming? These girls are the best! Don't leave us hanging please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the goofy heartfelt insanity of this series. MOAR PLZ

housewareshousewaresover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, that was such a wonderful way to describe the story, thank you! I'm working on it! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story so much! I hope you, the author of this wonderfully hot story, is doing well during these trying times. And in case you read this one day. Happy Holidays!

housewareshousewaresover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello Anonymous!!! Thank you so much for commenting, and I'm so happy Vicki and the girls have made such a positive impression! They are pretty endearing, aren't they? :) I am doing very well, thank you, and a Happy Autumn and Winter String of Holidays to you as well! :D

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcover 2 years ago

After reading your update, I went back and reread all of the “Vicki Loves” stores, and I remembered why I decided to follow your work. Your stories are great fun, very well written, and among the most entertaining fantasies on Literotica. I anticipate that Chapter 7 will be at least as sexy as the first six chapters, and am looking forward to it impatiently!

housewareshousewaresabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Mkalfredmc That is so incredibly kind of you to say, thank you for such generosity! I'm very happy to hear that the chapters of Vicki Loves made such a long-lasting impact, and I absolutely appreciate your support and comments! :D

booobpbooobpabout 2 years ago

I need more of Celia.

housewareshousewaresabout 2 years agoAuthor

@booobp Isn't she such a great girl? :D Celia ain't going anywhere, that's for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it so far but would like to see more futa on futa stuff like cassie x jennie in more detailed from mabey cassie's pov or mabey she meets another equally endowed futa (black? For a little interracial action) out in the world for a tryst or two. But you do you, i love the style of writing and everything thing so far and cant wait for the next chapter. Great job!

housewareshousewaresalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous! Thank you so much! I'm very happy you're enjoying the story and I agree, this tale is ripe for some further futa/futa excitements! Thank you again for the kind words and taking the time to comment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come back to us Housewares!! Don't leave us hanging out here!! This story is fantastic and can't wait to devour the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to see this story continued. You do such a good job describing the scenes, it is just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anyone know if the author is still writing or if someone has picked up where they left off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is the next one coming soon?

housewareshousewaresabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello! I wanted to say that I am still alive, and writing, but I just live a much busier life than I used to.... There WILL be more, I promise! I'm really sorry it's taken so long, truly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When can we expect the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Heard that Anon, how's that new chapter coming Housewares??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kimmy Part 2?!?!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anyone know if this story is still active?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhousewares@housewares
2/21/24: Hello :) There has been a few questions wondering if Vicki Loves is still continuing, and as much as I don't like to interject with author news to keep the focus on the story's girls instead, I honestly did just have to step away for awhile, and in truth, longer than ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES