Vicki Loves - Ch. 06: Kimmy, Part 1

Story Info
Celia and Vicki deal with an inconsolable Kimmy Lustergaard.
16.2k words
4.81
12.5k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
housewares
housewares
161 Followers

...wherein a quiet dawn re-ignites passions, battle lines are drawn, and a communique is delivered.

And the day had started off so well, too.

Just a few short hours ago, Vicki had been roused awake to the weight of her identical twin's naked body shifting atop her own. Vicki blinked the sleep from her eyes to see Cassie above her, straddling her stomach, the blonde's beaming smile quickly overpowering Vicki's profound grogginess. Sharing a bed with both her mom and sister for the first time had not exactly led to a quiet, sleep-filled night.

Her sister's arms hung by her sides, the rise and fall of her massive breasts matching that of her breathing. Cassie's heavy penis stuck up and out before her, the stiffness of her morning wood apparently unaffected by the extensive affection it had received throughout the night by her new family. Vicki's eyes traveled up its length, and her mouth watered at the sight of the two distinct lipstick colors still visible smeared across Cassie's skin.

"Good morning, beautiful," Cassie whispered—a quick dart of her eyes to the side towards their still-sleeping mother—doing her best not to wake her.

"I could say the same to you," quietly replied Vicki as she brought her hands up to slide across her twin's sticky upper thighs.

A soft moan escaped Cassie's lips.

A faint shudder rippled through Cassie's body.

A blob of glistening precum bubbled from the tip of Cassie's semi-erect cock, hung for a second in the air between their bodies, and then disappeared within Vicki's deep cleavage directly below, splashing against her skin with a gluey 'plip'.

"...ahhhh... did you sleep well?" Cassie continued, her voice still hushed.

Vicki inhaled sharply and arched her back off the soggy sheets as her sister brushed her fingertips across the stretched skin of her tummy, noticeably rounded from the brew of swirling semen filling her up inside.

"Hnnnnn... no... I can't say... nnnnn... I can't say that I did... I wonder why that is..."

"I'm sure I have no idea either..."

As she purred the last words of her response, Cassie leaned forward, setting her lips on a beeline path towards Vicki's waiting pair. Lowering her upper half, Cassie's dripping erection sunk into the chasm between Vicki's huge boobs, the soft warmth of her sister's flesh coaxing fresh squirts of delicious pre to ooze from its well-kissed shaft.

Leaning further towards the sleep-deprived face of her twin, Cassie's tits gently touched down upon Vicki's equally massive rack, and both girls let out tiny gasps as the skin of their bare breasts pressed together. Vicki's nipples hardened and extended as if they were connected to an air pump on the fritz, and their normal pink hue rapidly shifted to a darker red as blood pumped up and down each thumping thickness. Every nerve ending lining her swollen stalks popped and crackled with every brush against Cassie's flesh, and her tender teats only screamed louder as they stretched further away from her puffed-up, extra-crinkly areolae.

Encased within the snug cave formed by the twin sisters' oversized titties, the heat from Cassie's leaking arousal rapidly created a warm, damp passage for the blonde's engorged cockshaft to plump up within as Vicki's and Cassie's young lips tasted each other as if for the first time.

"Mmmm... mmm... mmmmm..."

"Mmm... mmmmm... mmmm..."

Unremitting globs of precum sputtered and drooled from the tip of Cassie's growing girlcock. With each peck, with each nibble, with each slow drag of a wet tongue-tip across each other's lips, Vicki's and Cassie's slippery boobs nursed one mouthful after another of warm, clear ooze from Cassie's throbbing shaft, and the two sisters' moans only multiplied as every subtle shift of the blonde's delicious girldick between their tits smeared the unending flood of shiny lube across their giant udders.

Minutes of primal sisterly lust passed like hours, and with Jeannie still laying apparently quite asleep next to them, the laps of the sisters' kisses got louder and the intensity of their affection skyrocketed. While their slimy tongues swirled around each other through an ocean of saliva traded back and forth between their mouths, an even greater torrent of clear syrup flowed from both their pussies. Cassie's fluids spilled against her sister's navel, where it pooled in her belly button before running down around her hips and waist to collect under Vicki's butt, adding to the warm pond the brunette's own seeping nectar had formed beneath her.

"Vi... mmm... Vicki... I was hoping... mmmmm... I was hoping that... before mom wakes up... mmphh... we... just us... could spend a few minutes... ohhhh... letting our nipples kiss, you know, like they did yesterday?... nnngh... ohh..."

"...mmmph... mmm... ohhh... of... mmm... of course... mmm... they're so big and hard for you... they love you so much... mmmm... ohhh... help me... nngh... help me push them inside..."

With everything that had happened since the especially revealing game of Truth Or Dare between Vicki and Cassie the afternoon prior, the two sisters had not had the opportunity to revisit what they had—to their overwhelming delight—discovered during the exploration of each other's bodies: Vicki's unnaturally large nipples, which could reach four inches in length and nearly two across when fully erect, fit right inside the squishy pink caves formed by her twin's own inverted pair. Each mouth-sized crevice sat atop a puffy peak of mountainous areolae, giving the impression that each of Cassie's otherwise identically massive tits possessed a full pair of plump lips.

And those lips were hungry for her sister's rippled, rubbery shafts.

Their plan established and words no longer necessary, the two girls returned to their morning kisses as their hands sought out Vicki's stiff milk spigots. Each sister secured their fingers around one of the moaning brunette's swollen stalks, and Cassie's smile grew tenfold as she stroked her twin's oversized nipple with the same joy she felt sliding her hands up and down Jeannie's immense—and as she quickly learned—delicious penis for the very first time.

Giggling and grunting together through lips pressed together and tongues intertwined, Vicki and Cassie blithely fumbled their way to lead the bulging tips of Vicki's nipples into the ravenous orifices of her sister's boobs, their swollen rims sending a ticklish buzz thrumming through the blonde's entire body with every scrape and jab of her twin's lengthy teats against their gaping entrances.

Tears burst from Vicki's eyes and her back again and again lurched off the bed, thrusting her fluid-draped body against Cassie's with each spasm, as the tender, flared tips of her giant nubs squeezed into the fleshy chasms of her sister's lipples.

"Ungh! Unh! Oh! Unghh! That... hnngh! Thatfeelssogood! Nnnngh! Oh, Cassie!"

"Keep pushing, baby... ohhh... ohh... mmmmm... C'mon baby, fuck my nipples with your obscene udders... hnnnnngh... hnngh... deeper... deeper... fuck my tits... ohhh... fill my nipples, baby... ohh... ohh... ohh..."

"Let's... nnngh... ohgod... let's go slow, Cassie, we... hahh... we don't have to rush this time... nngh... nng... oh... ohh..."

And so they didn't.

The twin girls eased up on their deep and sloppy kissing, and rediscovered the simple pleasure of their identical lips pressing together, the wet pops and smacks of their kisses sending shivers down their spines with every sweet smooch.

It took nearly ten minutes for just the rose-red tips of Vicki's nipples to squeeze into Cassie's. Both girls moaned into each other's mouths behind huge smiles as the puffy slits that formed the entrance of Cassie's inverted nipples sucked in her sister's hard pink shafts.

Each additional centimeter of Vicki's thick, pulsing nipples that the two managed to feed into the eager orifices capping Cassie's tits brought about fresh waves of spray from both of their pussies. Cassie's mammoth erection spewed its clear syrup without cessation onto Vicki's upper chest, and by the time that the lovestruck siblings had guided two inches of Vicki's stiff nipples—only halfway—into their cavernous counterparts, the constant sliding of the twins' naked, overdeveloped bodies against each other had spread Cassie's growing flood of slippery precum over every inch of their own tingling skin.

"...Nnnngh... ohhh... Cassie... I... I love you I love you I love you... ngh... ohh..."

"Mmm... mmmmm... don't go to school today, Vicki... don't leave me... mmm... mom'll be at work... mmmm... and I'll be so lonely... mmmgh... please, baby... mmm... we'll have all day... I'll make you so happy... ungh! Ohh!"

"Not a chance, missies," Jeannie murmured beside them.

As she spoke, she turned towards her startled daughters, their rocking bodies put on pause as their attention shifted towards their mother. As she continued to speak, Jeannie interrupted her words with short, soft kisses up and down Vicki's upper left arm as she cradled the warm body of her favorite busty brunette.

"Cassie, my beautiful baby girl, I know you would love... mmk... nothing more than... mmmk... to fill your new sister... mmk... with your gorgeous penis... mmm... probably until you both pass out... mmk... mmmkk... but I made her promise... mmmk... that if she wants mommy's cum filling her womb, she won't be missing any school... mmm... for any reason... mmmk... and the same is going to apply to you... mmm... but... mmk... you two can do anything you want with each other... mmm... this afternoon once her homework is done... mmmmm..."

"Aww, c'mon, mom, please, it'd just be one day," Cassie begged, half-jokingly and half-seeing-what-she-could-get-away-with. "I'm going to be stranded here all by myself!"

Jeannie looked up at Cassie, lying on top of Vicki, her slick and dripping erection still nestled between her twin's huge boobs, and the pouty lips of her shy nipples all but nursing Vicki's engorged milkers. Jeannie moved her free left hand up and softly dragged her fingertips across Cassie's lower back, causing the blonde teen to arch her body forward in pleasure. A hushed gasp burst from Cassie's lips as the touch of her mother's delicate caress, as well as the sudden thrusting of her stiff meat between her sister's giant tits, expelled an exceptionally heavy dollop of precum from the tip of her rigid girlmeat.

"I'm so lucky to have such petty daughters," Jeannie purred, her one hand still idly tracing Cassie's lower back, the other snaking underneath Vicki's body to cup the top of her other daughter's bare bottom. Her eyes closed and she inhaled sharply as her own cock hardened and thickened against Vicki's outer thigh.

"Nnnngh... I... ohh... I'm going to give Vicki's principal friend a call this afternoon to talk about getting you enrolled for the rest of the school year, so hopefully you won't be quote, stranded, here for much longer, you big baby. Besides..."

Jeannie paused to angle her lower body away from her daughters, allowing her trapped erection to spring free. With an instinctual hunger in her eyes, Vicki watched the growing engorgement sway and twitch as it lengthened and stiffened above Jeannie's flat tummy. She felt her mouth again fill with saliva at the sight of the thick treat rising up next to her, the taste of her mother's delicious cock still fresh in her memory, and the flavor of Jeannie's semen still permeating her taste buds. She looked up at her sister just in time to see Cassie's tongue slide across her lips as she, too, gazed at the huge, veiny tower of flesh pulse and harden as it flicked against her right thigh.

"Besides... mmm... I am sure a smart girl like you can keep herself... suitably occupied for one day," Jeannie smiled, accentuating her sentence with a few gentle, yet possessive squeezes of Cassie's butt. "...god... now, before I so rudely interrupted with my talk of responsibilities and no fun, I believe you two were in the middle of something?"

"Oh, um, sorry..."

"Yeah, we, uh... we didn't mean to wake you..."

"My sweet little baby girls, I'm not asking you to apologize... I'm asking you to keep going."

* * * * *

"Ms. Lustergaard, I'm sorry... hngh... but, what?"

"Ms. Taylor, I'm not asking you to apologize, I'm asking you to do your fucking job!"

Confused, terrified, and blowing through every ounce of willpower she possessed to keep her eyes locked with those of the incensed high-school senior, so as not to drift down towards the shotgun deepthroating going on between her thighs courtesy of the trapped Ms. Tate, Celia did her best to project a professional demeanor that confidently asserted "I, Principal Taylor, am definitely not just now having my two hard dicks pleasured by the school's bustiest student in my office, and I certainly am not trying to hide how amazing it feels to have one of my pounding erections fully lodged in this big-titty beauty's esophagus."

Vicki herself, the top of her head barely concealed by Celia's desk and her heart racing so fiercely she felt like it would pop, knew that until Kimmy left the office, she wouldn't be going anywhere, and would barely be able to even move without being noticed. And "expelled immediately"? What fresh hell was all that about, anyway?

Up until just a few seconds ago, she had been content licking and teasing the tip of one of Celia's eleven-inch cocks with her playful little tongue, her mind blissfully vacant except to the gentle pressure of her wet pink muscle sliding across her best friend's dickskin. The sudden thrust of Celia's entire shaft into her mouth and down her throat brought bursts of stars to her eyes, and a half-formed thought flicked through Vicki's mind of being relieved that she had bathed the entire length of girlpenis with a warm saliva coat just moments before, facilitating a much less harrowing forced ingestion.

Though Vicki would never complain about having either of Celia's huge porcelain cocks embedded inside her, the thought of Kimmy discovering her underneath Celia's desk drained all the color from her face. Such a thing would 10000% lead to Ms. Taylor's immediate firing and well, probably worse, and while Vicki's life would also be ruined in an infinite number of special ways, she would never be able to forgive herself for where Celia's life could lead if they were found out this way. If Celia could just get that blonde idiot out of here without raising any attention, and if she could keep her tongue and mouth from moving too much around Celia's stiff... delicious penis...

"Ms... ohhh... Ms. Lustergaard, I do not appreciate you barging into my office like this and I definitely do not care for your tone! Right... oh... right now, I need you to—"

"I can't do it, Ms. Taylor, I can't, and I won't do it!"

"Do what, Kimmy?!"

"AGH! Kiss her! I won't kiss her!"

A blinding, glowing "...Oh no..." filled Vicki's mind, and her fingers sunk into the skin of Celia's bloated testicles as she sought comfort from the soft heat of the redhead's body, but unable to risk moving her warm, slick palms where they lay.

"What... God... wait, you mean Vicki?!"

"Of course I mean Vicki, that thick-titted thundercunt!"

"Kimmy!!"

"Ooooh, what are you going to do, Ms. Taylor, kick me out of school? You can't do a single damn thing to me without my parents' say-so."

Celia's two cocks flinched within Vicki's thr oat and against her face in impotent rage at Kimmy's declaration, which rang devastatingly true.

"Just... hnnn... just, fine, keep the name-calling to a minimum and tell me... ahh... what you're talking about and why you nearly broke my office door off its hinges!"

Though Vicki's view was limited to that of the miracles that resided between the principal's inner thighs, she could picture Kimmy and Celia staring each other down across the latter's desk through the oppressive silence that fell like an aquarium's worth of water onto the scene.

Her voice magnitudes softer than when she first announced her presence, but still shining with a barbed edge, Kimmy finally responded after what seemed like a couple dozen eternities.

"It's our English project, Ms. Taylor, part of Ms. Anderson's Shakespeare lesson... thing... whatever it is, anyway, she broke us into pairs to act out various scenes. And guess who got stuck with the tit monster!"

It was true; halfway through first-period English, Ms. Anderson had pulled Vicki's and then—to each girl's blazing horror—Kimmy's name out of a bedazzled plastic cauldron, followed by the vignette they would have to perform in front of the class later in the week. On a small folded piece of paper, in simple black type, the understatement of the year read: "Romeo and Juliet, Act I, Scene V, Lines 104—122".

Romeo and Juliet's first meeting.

And their first kiss.

(Romeo and Juliet didn't waste any time.)

Between sharing the news about Cassie's arrival the day before, spending more than a few minutes embracing and making out with her busty best friend, reacquainting her tongue with every inch of Celia's velvet-soft twin penises, and of course, dealing with Kimmy's unexpected invasion, Vicki hadn't even had a chance to bring up this morning's awful new development. If there was anyone she could wallow in despair with about having to perform one of the most romantic scenes from one of the most romantic plays with the girl she most wanted to hurl into the sun in front of an entire class, it was Celia, and Vicki couldn't help but feel jealousy rising to the surface now that Kimmy had taken her place without even knowing it.

"Kimmy. C'mon. This hardly sounds like—"

"And that's why you need to expel Vicki right now, I don't care why, have her sent off to Antarctica to be eaten by polar bears! I refuse to make swoony googly eyes in front of the entire world with that front-bumpered freak!"

"Actually... ahh... polar bears don't live in Antarctica so—"

"Ohmygod, whatever, just make her go away, please! I'm begging you!"

It was then that Vicki became keenly aware of the reservoir of saliva that she had been storing up, afraid to swallow with her entire mouth and half of her esophagus wrapped snug around Celia's lower cock. From what Vicki could tell, hidden from view, the redhead had so far done a remarkable job of hiding from Kimmy that she was balls deep inside the blonde's current object of ire, and getting more erect by the second. Still, Vicki knew that total disaster lie only an errant moan or an unprompted gasp away, a possibility made all the more real if Celia, without any hint of warning, felt Vicki's mouth and throat constrict and undulate around her hardening girlmeat, milking it from base to tip like an udder's teat.

The double thumping of Celia's growing cocks reverberated all throughout Vicki's head as the two oversized shafts plumped and stretched—one lodged in her gullet and one mashed against her face—but still, all she could focus on was the mouthful of gooey spit that had all-too-soon run out of space. Multiple trails of clear froth had already dribbled past the imperfect seal her lips formed around Celia's swelling penis to run down her chin, and then lower still to dangle above her giant tits before gravity won out.

housewares
housewares
161 Followers