Vickie's New Girl Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To show my appreciation for everything she had done for me, I prepared a warm bath and let her soak while I got the bed ready for the evening. I dried her off, gently rubbed lotion into her smooth skin, and dressed her in a matching pink nightgown. I took her hand and brought her to bed and after kissing her for several minutes, I worked my way down to her perfect breast and sucked on them until she pushed me down between her legs. For the next thirty minutes I gently licked her to near orgasms several times and teased her until she held my head tightly to her pussy. I knew exactly what she liked and wanted and brought her off three times over the next hour with my tongue.

Vickie was completely drained from the hot bath and the extensive orgasms and nearly collapsed after her third orgasm. She told me to pull my panties down and jerk off for her as she laid there rubbing her nipples.

I pulled them down and exposed myself and started stroking as she watched. "That's nice baby, I love having you as my lesbian lover and you know exactly what I need. Jennifer, I do love having you as my girlfriend and I love how you treat me now, I'm not sure I ever want Rick to return. Jennifer, you are so pretty and sexy and you will only have sex with me like this. You're my girl now!"

I shot my load all over my hand and leg as my head pulled back and I moaned with pleasure. Vickie took her hand and scooped up the cum on my leg and held it up to my mouth.

"Open up baby, lick the cum off my fingers and then clean it off your hand the same way. Being a girl now, you will need to get used to the texture and taste. Your boyfriends will expect this from you in the future," she said.

I did as she asked, and I did it every time we were together in bed like this. After a while I became used to it and didn't hesitate to swallow a mouthful of cum whenever possible. We didn't have intercourse as she treated me as her girlfriend, but I enjoyed our sex and being her lesbian lover.

Vickie had me drive myself to work the first day back explaining that I need to just jump in and act as nothing has changed except, I would be wearing a dress, nylons, heels, full makeup and completely feminine. My pass card still worked as I entered the building and walked to the elevator. I had been working in this building for 7 years, but nobody recognized me. I received some smiles and looks as I walked down the hall, but I was still not recognized until I placed my purse on my desk. Mary, in the next cubicle saw me and just smiled. After I got settled in, she said, "Jennifer, right?"

"Yes, that's me," I said with a smile in my now normal female voice.

"Welcome, it's nice to have you back, we've all missed you. Did you have a nice vacation?" she asked as if everything was normal. It was strange to be sitting there so nervous and everyone ignoring the fact that Jennifer had replaced Rick, without question. In fact, even my boss, Eleanor, came by to welcome me back and filled me in on a few topics that needed to be investigated. To my amazement she didn't make a comment or ask any questions but treated me as if I had been Jennifer for the last 7 years. I started to feel very comfortable and even better when Mary and the girls asked me to join them for lunch at Applebee's, right next store from the office. Five of us girls walked across the parking lot and got a table where we ordered.

I was prepared for them to start asking me questions but that didn't happen. They talked about how Jill was decorating her home, a movie that Belinda saw with her husband, which happened to be the same movie Blake and I went to six months ago. We talked about the movie as girls would discuss, and nobody seemed uncomfortable. We just chatted about fashion, movies, new recipes and what we did over the weekend. We paid the bill and walked back to the office. I walked with Cathy a few steps behind the other girls. She took my hand and said, "Jennifer, you're so pretty and the girls are happy for you. Whatever you need, we're here for you, understand?"

"Yes, thank you Cathy. This is so hard and I'm so grateful you all are accepting me this way," I said.

"This is who you are Jen, and that how we will treat you, but remember us girls stick together so let us know if you have any questions or need any help."

Work went surprising well and when I got home, I made sure to clean up the house and have some food in case Vickie is hungry when she gets home later. She usually got home now around 9pm and completely exhausted from all the hours she was putting into the new position. Vickie was excited and happy to hear about my day and that things were going to go smoothly.

I saw Blake every couple of weeks but only for dinner or a movie, nothing serious, as Vickie didn't want me to have a steady boyfriend just yet. She wanted me to take things slowly and I was happy to obey her request and just experience this dream I was living in. Life couldn't be better as I enjoyed keeping house, getting dressed for work, and especially just being Jennifer.

A couple of weeks later Jennifer had me go with her to her doctor where she requested, I start a regiment of estrogen to help my body and mind become even more feminine. When I asked why, she explained that as long as I'm presenting as a woman, there were still evidence of my maleness and that the estrogen will soften my skin and give me a feminine glow, along with more feminine thoughts and feelings.

"Look, it's clear that you are enjoying the life as Jennifer and we both know that Rick is not coming back anytime soon, or at all. I like having Jennifer around and how things are going with our relationship. For the next year my schedule will be crazy, and I think that Jennifer should plan on being here at least until the year is over. We can reevaluate things after that time but for now, I want Jennifer to be all she can be, and fully experience being female."

I didn't argue and took the medication as instructed. Over the next several months I felt an amazing change as my body absorbed the new hormones and changed my body chemistry. For all practical purposes I was feeling and thinking like a woman, and noticed that I was also developing softer skin and an enlarged breast, which Vickie was excited about.

Once Vickie saw that Rick wasn't coming back anytime soon, she took much more interest in Jennifer. When Vickie gets her teeth into something she doesn't stop until she reaches her goal, which is why she has been so successful with her career. She looked at Jennifer as her new project and put her plans into effect.

She realized that having Jennifer around made our relationship stronger, albeit different. When she saw how well I assimilated into my job and my new role, she knew Jennifer was going to be around for a while. So, in addition to starting me on hormones and T-Blockers, she also put a schedule together that would enhance Jennifer's new reality.

She enrolled me in Yoga classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning at 6am which gave me just enough time to come home, shower and get ready for work. Monday and Wednesday afternoons were Ballet. Vickie enrolled me in ballet class to help me work on my movements. Having taken Ballet when she was young, she understood how learning and practicing movements will help my confidence and be even more natural as a girl.

Vickie also made a standing weekly appointment at the Salon for me on Thursdays after work. Every week she had arranged for me to have a manipedi, wax, hair touch up, and facial. It became my favorite day of the week.

Vickie also arranged for laser hair removal, and after several months of treatment, I no longer had to worry about shaving or removing any unwanted hair. My skin became so silky smooth and sensitive, it took Jennifer to another level of enjoyment

Of course, I still had to take care of the house, do the laundry, cook dinners, do the dishes, take care of the bedding, and the dry-cleaning. I usually went grocery shopping for the week on Saturday and on Sunday we just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company.

The results of all this was rather amazing. Due to all the exercise and ballet I dropped 12 pounds and 2 dress sizes, my waist was down to 28 inches and 26 in my corset. The hormones made some changes to my body. My breast had grown and filled out my B cup bras and lingerie, my nipples became extremely sensitive and sensual. I loved all these new feelings. They also made my hair thicker and my skin softer. I found myself much more sensitive and often cried for no reason, which was due to the chemical changes I was going through.

With our busy schedules and late hours our sex life was usually saved for the weekends. We made intense love as women, my remanence of a penis, seemed smaller and was now soft most of the time. It no longer got hard, because of the T-blockers I was taking along with the hormone regiment. We really were two women making love, as lovers would, and it was amazing.

I continued to date Blake and we became more intimate, as Vickie had anticipated. Eventually he wanted more than a good night kiss, and I found myself thanking him for our date nights by relieving his hardened cock. At first, I jerked him off in the car when we got home, but eventually we ended the evening with his hot, hard cock shooting his sweet cum down my throat. I understood his needs and knew that if wanted to keep seeing him, I had to do what other girls would do for their boyfriends. After the first time I realized it wasn't that bad, and in fact I found myself looking forward to tasting him in my mouth. His cum tasted different than mine, it was sweeter and thicker, and I found myself looking forward to it whenever we were together.

One night back home with Vickie after a date with Blake, we cuddled in each other's arms and I told her how much I loved her and missed her. Vickie smiled and looked into my eyes and said, "I love you Jennifer, and I feel closer to you then when you were my husband. As far as I'm concerned, I don't care if Rick ever comes back. How do you feel, do you think he'll ever return?"

"I love you too Vickie. I don't think he wants to come back, because Jennifer is living a dream, and doesn't want it to end," I answered.

"Yes, that's what I thought. Then I'm happy to give you some good news. Your paperwork was approved at the court and today you are legally, Jennifer Mary McDaniel. You can go down and get your driver's license this week. Welcome to our side, Jen," she said kissing me gently.

That conversation released a wave of feelings as I just kissed her and cried.

"Tears of Joy?" she asked.

I nodded and rested my head on her amazing breast and held her close. We drifted off to sleep and my new life as Jennifer became a reality.

*** Kindly leave a comment (good or bad) THANKS***

MP3 Audio Version available upon request