Vickie's New Girl Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a shocked expression all I could say was, "No, I guess you're right, but do you really think I should go on a date with him. Won't you feel strange with your husband like this?"

"Jennifer, to be honest I haven't really been thinking of you as my husband since our night out. I consider you more of my girlfriend with benefits. I love being with you and don't want to lose you, but trust me, I can't think less of you as a man then I already do. That ship has sailed princess. I'm not trying to be mean but once I saw how natural you were as a woman; I haven't been able to think of you as my husband or even a man. Over the last two weeks, all I see is a pretty, feminine woman, and if that's where this ends up, I'll be OK. I just want you to know I'll support you and help you along the way. I need to run, I'm already late. Be sure to tell Blake that you'll go out with him, understand?"

Vickie got into the limo and went off to work. Usually she would be reading some briefs or working on a project but today she just sat back with her long legs crossed and thought about her life. Ever since she graduated law school, her main goal was to become a Partner at a big law firm, which she did proudly in record time. Her hard work and brilliant mind allowed her to become Partner in six years, which was ten years earlier than anyone else at the firm.

She recalled meeting Rick and how they fell in love so fast when she was in Law School. He was supportive and encouraged her along the way and believed in her goals. She loved how he made her feel and was happy with their relationship. She reflected that about all the recent events and thought to herself,...

'I wasn't upset about his dressing up, but it hurt that he kept it a secret. I now understand why he did keep it to himself, and I might have done the same thing in his position. For some reason, I wasn't upset about seeing him become Jennifer, and in some ways, I felt even closer to him. I was surprised by how well he managed out in public with a man. Surprisingly seeing him this way didn't bother me and I actually felt happy for him to be able to experience these things.

Maybe it's because I'm so focused on my new position, but I want him to live out these desires wherever they may lead. Even if that means living with him as Jennifer for an extended time, I can handle things. For the next six months my responsibilities at work will be endless, and I'll be working twelve hour days, so the timing seems perfect. I'll continue to push him to live out his desire and help him along the way. I wonder if I'm being a little selfish, by having him take care of all the domestic chores while I'm away. But the way he treats me when I get home, is wonderful and I do enjoy that time with him. Yes, I can accept things as they are, at least for the near future.

Now with Blake in the picture, I'll be interested to see where things lead. I need to give him some room to let him discover everything about himself and his true nature. In the meantime, I can put all my energy into my new position. We should all know where we are in a few months.'

Vickie was satisfied with herself as the limo drove Vickie to her new plush office downtown. She felt as if she was doing the right thing for Rick and her career.

Jennifer in the meantime, was on the edge and didn't know what to do. Vickie wanted him to accept the date with Blake but was nervous about doing that as he thought to himself, 'What would Vickie think of me if I did this? What would Blake expect? Could I really go out on a date? Oh my god, I'm so confused.'

The morning went by quickly as I did two loads of laundry and cleaned up the bedroom and kept myself busy to keep my mind off the topic. When I got done folding the last load of laundry, I looked up at the clock and saw it was already noon. I jumped in the shower and got dressed for the afternoon. I picked a cute skirt and pink top and stepped into my wedge sandals. I was fixing my hair and makeup and as I was touching up my lipstick, and enjoying another day in paradise, my phone rang.

I looked and recognized the number from earlier as Blakes'. I answered feeling more confident as I saw my image in the mirror. I sat at the makeup table admiring myself as I said hello in my now everyday female voice.

"Hi Jennifer, is this a good time to talk?" he asked.

"Yes, this is a good time," I answered.

"Well, have you given my question any thoughts? Would you like to go to a movie and dinner tomorrow evening? I can pick you up around 6pm, we can get an early dinner, and then catch a movie around 8 o'clock. How does that sound?"

As I continued to admire myself in the mirror I smiled and said, "That would be fun. I'd love to."

Enthusiastically Blake said, "That's wonderful, I am looking forward to seeing you again. I'll see you tomorrow. Have a great day."

I put the phone down and looked at myself in the mirror. Oh my god! This is getting crazy. Am I really going to go out on a date, alone, as a woman? Can I really do this? I better let Vickie know and make sure she's OK with everything.

Vickie answered her phone and I didn't give her time to speak. "Vickie, he called and asked me out and I accepted. Am I doing the right thing? I want to make sure you're OK with this. If you feel funny, I can call him back and cancel," I said.

"Wow, that was a lot of information you just dumped on me. So, let make sure I understand. Blake called you and asked you out and you said yes, as I instructed. Now you want to know if you're doing the right thing. If that's what you're asking, then my answer is obvious. I already told you I was OK with this, and if you willingly accepted a date with a man, then it was obviously something you wanted to do and I'm OK with that. I just need you to understand that you did have a choice and could have said no, but you didn't. My only request is that you look into your heart and realize that you are doing this for yourself, and not me. If you admit that, then I'm very happy for you and I will support you completely. Now, I'm excited and can't wait to help you get ready for your first date. It's an important step in becoming a woman, because a girl never forgets her first date. Now I have to get back to work, I'll be home late. Have that bubble bath ready for me, please. Love you, bye."

Vickie got home late again and exhausted from a long day of meetings. After her hot bath she slipped on a matching night gown and laid next to me in bed.

"I really enjoy all this pampering Jennifer. The new job is daunting, and I am so busy and really look forward to coming home. You make things so much better, and I love the matching nightgowns. Nice touch. So, tell me about your day. Did you think about our conversation from this afternoon? Do you realize that accepting his request to take you out is something you needed and wanted?"

As I fondled her breast beside her, I said, "Yes, I spent hours thinking about our conversation and I know you're right. I could have said no and doing this is something I need to do. "I just don't know if I should go, I mean I feel guilty going on a date and you're home all alone."

"Don't be silly, I want you to do this and besides, I have several briefs I'll need to work on, and I'll be busy all night. Just promise you'll tell me every detail after he drops you off from your date," she said smiling at me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" I asked one more time.

Vickie said with a serious voice, "Yes, it's already settled. You're already living as Jennifer, and this is just a natural step, besides it's only a date. Girls date boys, you're living as a girl, it just makes sense. Unless you want to stop living as Jennifer and return as Rick? But we already know the answer to that question, don't we?"

She put me in a position to admit my true feelings and I knew that going on a date with Blake was a serious statement of my intentions. I wanted to continue living as Jennifer and I was about to admit to my wife that I wanted to go on this date with Blake and continue to live as a woman. I'm not sure if she did this intentionally or things just led to this point. I knew it was a matter of time before I would have to answer these types of questions, but I was unprepared and slow to answer.

"So? Is Rick coming back or is Jennifer going out on her first date with a man?" She asked quietly.

I was looking down at my hand and freshly manicured nails as I sat there trying to get the courage to answer her. Finally, the silence was overwhelming, and I said, "I'll be going out with Blake."

With a look of knowing Vickie smiled, "That's great Jen. You need to live this out and do what you feel you need, while you have the opportunity. I mean, not many girls in your position get this chance and I want you to try everything, so that you understand what being a woman is all about. All these female activities will help you decide if Jennifer wants to make this permanent. Rick can just stay away as long as Jennifer wants to stay here. I'll help you in your journey Jennifer."

"Thank you for being so understanding Vickie. I've enjoyed living as Jennifer, taking care of you, and doing all the household chores. But to be honest, I'm nervous about going out with Blake, but deep inside I'm excited about it at the same time. I feel like I'm going crazy."

"Trust me, it's normal for girls to be nervous on their first date but trust me, you'll love it. You're going to love how they treat you, and how they make you feel like a special girl. Especially on the first date, they will treat you extremely nice. They'll pay for everything, open your door, and hold your chair for you. You're going to experience what it's all about baby. Every girl dreams of her first date, how she will look, how special he will treat you, and of course, the good night kiss. You're a lucky girl Jennifer. What do you plan to wear? Casual for movies, I assume?"

"I don't know, maybe I'll wear some pants or jeans?

Vickie quickly answered, "No! You'll be in a dress or a skirt. That's one thing I will demand, only skirts or dresses as long as you want to remain with me as my girlfriend. Let's go pick out an outfit," she said as we went to our closet. She pulled out a flowered flared skirt along with a slightly sheer blouse which would give a hint of a yellow lace bra she took out of my drawer. She then walked over to her drawer and took out a yellow thong and told me I could borrow it, as I didn't have a yellow one in my drawer.

"You can borrow my thong and this way you can think of me while you're having fun. I suggest you wear a pair of pantyhose to keep things tightly in place. Your wedge heels will work perfectly with this outfit. Isn't this fun? Haven't you always dreamed of your first date? This really is your first date, not to be confused with your coming out dinner. You were set up, forced, and under the use of alcohol and drugs. No, that wasn't a date, even though you did get frisky with Blake, this is different. This time, a man called you on his own will, and asked to take you out. To take you to dinner and a movie, and be alone with him, as a woman. That is the definition of a date baby, and tomorrow will be a big step for Jennifer and we need to make it special for you honey."

That next afternoon I started getting ready for my date, but I was so nervous I wanted to back out, but Vickie would have no part of it.

"I don't think this is a good idea and maybe I should call and cancel with Blake," I said.

"Nonsense, you're just a little nervous and on edge which is actually good. I want you aware and everything that happens from this moment forward. Promise me you won't drink tonight, just one glass of wine at dinner to be polite, but nothing else. I want all your senses clear and to really experience everything with clarity. A girl only gets one first date, and I want it to be special. Now, no more talk about canceling, this is happening, unless you've decided to let Rick come back permanently. I'll be happy to let you cancel but only if Rick decides that Jennifer needs to be gone forever. There is only room for one in my life, so unless things have changed, you need to work on your makeup and hair," she said pointing to the makeup table.

She knew that I wasn't ready for Rick to return and I realized that if I was going to live as Jennifer, I needed to understand and just be Jennifer, as we agreed. I sat down and looked in the mirror and started getting ready.

After forty-five minutes I was done with my hair and make-up. I styled my hair is a bouncy, flirty style, and expertly applied just enough makeup to be sensual and elegant enough for a movie, dinner date.

I was sitting there in my padded yellow bra, her yellow thong, and a new pair of Satin Touch Wolford nude pantyhose, when Vickie came into the room and looked at me in the mirror and said;

"That's a great look Jenn. You should wear your hair like that more often, it compliments your face. Wow, sexy eye makeup, and I must say that you have really perfected your look. I'm sure Blake will be pleased," she said as she gave me a smile and winked at me.

As I zipped up the skirt, she was a little surprised, "Jennifer, it looks like you've lost some weight. That skirt was tight on you and now look at all this room you have. I'm impressed, it looks like you may have dropped a dress size. You're getting to be more feminine every day, aren't you? You look so cute in that outfit. You can just see the yellow lace on your bra through your blouse, just a hint of sexy. Very cute.

Shortly after getting ready, I nervously sat on the couch with Vickie as we waited for Blake to arrive. She saw how nervous I was and told me to relax and just try to enjoy the evening.

"Jen, it's only a movie and dinner so don't be nervous. I know you'll have a fun night and I'll be here if you need me. I can't believe my little girl is going out on her first date. You are growing up so fast," she said teasing me.

"I feel bad, going out and having fun while you're stuck here alone on the weekend," I said.

"Don't be silly. With you gone, I'll be able to focus on all the paperwork I have to review, so in a way, you're doing me a favor by giving me some quiet time alone," she said as we both heard a car coming up the driveway.

"That's your date, I hope you're ready," she said as she got up and opened the front door for Blake. I sat there on the couch frozen as he came into the living room.

"Hi Jennifer, you ready to go?"

I said yes and stood up to greet him.

He smiled and said, "Wow, you're even prettier than I remembered."

I felt myself blush as I saw Vickie standing beside him with an enormous smile and saw her mouth the words, 'Thank You.'

"Thank you," I said as Vickie gave me a nod.

Vickie turned to Blake, "What are your plans tonight?"

"Just dinner and a movie. I know Jennifer is new to the dating scene, and I'll have her back early."

"Perfect, I don't want to be worried all night. Thank you."

That was 6 months ago and since then my life has changed dramatically. You probably are wondering about the date and what happened, and I'll give you a few details, but the real story starts the following week.

Yes, Blake was a gentleman and treated me to a nice dinner and movie. We held hands, he opened my car door, and treated me wonderfully all evening. I fell completely into my Jennifer persona and enjoyed being his date. It was only 11pm when he pulled back into our driveway and as we sat there talking, I saw the curtains move as Vickie must have been checking on us.

Blake turned to me and took my hand, "Jennifer, you're a very special lady and I hope you'll go out with me again. I had great time and I was proud to be with you all night," he said as he leaned over for a kiss. The compliment made me tingle and when his lips touched mine, I melted into his embrace and we kissed and kissed for a long time. We both enjoyed those moments alone in each others arms. Other than making out in our driveway and his hand rubbing my padded bra, nothing else happened that night. Vickie did witness some of it from the window and teased me about it later that night.

We finally broke from our kissing and said goodnight to each other. He said he had a great time and he would call me in a few days. I walked up to the front door and waved goodbye to Blake as Vickie opened the door and I stepped inside. Blake made sure I was safe and, in the house, before he pulled away.

Vickie had a big grin on her face and said, "Apparently you had a good time based on that goodnight kiss," she said as I sat next to her on the couch. "Tell me everything," she said as I told her about the evening.

"I enjoyed being Jennifer on a date and I look forward to doing it again. Being treated like a girl like that was something I never dreamed would happen, but to honest, I want to do it again, if you're OK with that. If you're uncomfortable, I won't do it again."

As I said earlier, that was six months ago, and a lot has happened since then. Vickie's workload increased significantly, and she found herself working 6 days a week and 12 hours a day as the firm's new Partner. It was standard for the new Partner to take on the workload for the first year. She knew it was all going to pay off in the future.

Prior to my going back to work, we had some conversations about Jennifer's future. I admitted that I was enjoying living as Jennifer and wasn't looking forward to going back to work as Rick. That's all I had to say, because Vickie was a woman of action. Two days later she told me that she had several phone meetings with my boss and Human Resources at my job. Being a Government Job and working for FEMA, they were mandated to be fully inclusive and accept any gender that I identified. Vickie told them my legal rights and explained that I would be coming back to work as Jennifer, a female. She explained that we expected complete acceptance and no problems with my new gender at work.

Vickie explained to me that they were completely in agreement and would be sure the staff understood. They explained that there would be no difference in her job duties or the way Jennifer would be treated. "They were actually exited to have you back as Jennifer and looking forward to meeting her. Isn't that great news? Now you can continue to live as Jennifer, go to work like the rest of us, and really see what life's like as woman. Now keep in mind that I still expect you to take care of the house and cooking. My hours are still crazy, and I'll need you to help out until things get settled down. Are you good with that,or does Rick want to return? I can always call work and explain you've changed your mind, it your choice," she said giving me an opportunity to stop living as Jennifer. Being the bright person she was, she already knew my answer.

"No, I'll do it. I would never get another opportunity like this again. That was so thoughtful of you to make that call and explain that to them. I don't think I would have been able to make those calls. Is this all legal?"

"It will be. You'll be signing some documents later today and you will officially be a female as far as the government goes. We'll have to get you a new license and other things, but I'll take care of all the paperwork. Next Monday, you'll be leaving for work as Jennifer and living that way, full time. Going back to being Rick after all these arrangements would be difficult, so I want you to be sure of your decision before you sign all of the documents. It will be your last chance before I get things registered and in order," she explained.

The thought of that was exciting but I didn't let her know how excited I was to sign those papers. I couldn't wait. Later that night she handed me a thick folder and told me initial, and sign everywhere there was a yellow tab. As excited and trusting as I was, I just signed at least 20 places on the documents without reading them. She notarized the signature and that was that. I had just started a process that would legally allow me to become Jennifer and I couldn't be happier.