Vickie's New Girl Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vickie: "Jen, I know this must be hard but knowing all of this is helping me understand things much better. Have you ever been out with other people dressed as Jennifer?"

Jennifer: "No, not with them knowing anyway. What I mean is I often wore female things under my male clothes. I almost always wore pantyhose, a panty girdle, or silky panties, with my toenails in pink or red nail polish. So, I have been out dressed in female clothing with others, but nobody ever knew."

Vickie: "What about other guys. Have you ever been with one before last night? I mean, the way you were so open to spend time with Blake, dance, and kiss him like that, I have to believe you've done that before. Tell me the truth Jen. I promise it won't change anything."

Jennifer: "No, never! That was the first time. The sedative you gave me really helped me relax. It was a great idea having Jean put the other half in my purse. Deep down I wanted this to happen, but without the help of the sedative I might not have been able to go through with everything."

Vickie: "Jen, are you telling me the truth? Remember, I saw how easily you got along with Blake last night. I watched you act like an experienced woman, that has been dating men their entire life. The way you let him lead you, held your hand, and the way that you danced with him. Are you telling me it's the first time you've ever been with another guy?"

Jennifer: "Yes, I've never done it before! As a guy, that would be repulsive, but not when I'm Jennifer. Don't get me wrong, in my fantasies I've done all that and much more in my head a hundred times, but that was the first time I've ever been out in public as Jennifer dressed like that, or with a man. Last night is something I've played out in my mind so many times that living it just seemed natural. Yes, I was very nervous and scared, but when he held my hand and led me out to the dance floor, it just seemed right. I believe the drinks and pills I lowered my inhibitions, but if I'm going to be honest, I did enjoy every minute. I'm sorry if that hurts, but you need to understand when I'm Jennifer and dressed like this, I become female in my mind. I don't consider myself male, in anyway. I start thinking and acting like a female, as if I was born that way. I don't expect you understand that, I can barely understand it myself. All the years of practice and dressing has led me to this point. Again, I don't expect you to understand, but as your husband, I have no desire to think about men, but as soon as I put on some nylons, a dress and my heels, I actually feel myself change into Jennifer. I know this must sound bizarre, but you wanted the truth and there it is."

Vickie: "Really? That's amazing! So yesterday was the first time Jennifer has been out in public? You've never been with a man before? My God! You were so feminine, so natural, as if you've been my girlfriend for years. I believe you, but you can understand my confusion, I'm sure.

Jennifer: "I swear. I know I made it look like it was something I had done before, but that was the first time. I have been dressing and practicing this in my mind for years, so I think when it happened, it just seemed normal, after I got over the initial nervousness. When I got to the salon I was scared to death, even though a makeover like that had been a lifelong dream. Jean got me past my nervousness, and from the moment forward I was Jennifer, and no longer Rick. I was in Jennifer mode when you saw me at the restaurant. The only time I dropped out of my Jennifer mode was when I got jealous. I saw how close you and Peter were, how he kissed you hello, and treated you all evening. When you disappeared for an hour, I got upset. Then when you teased me and told me you and Peter spent some time alone, I dropped out of my Jennifer mode. It felt terrible and hurt a great deal. But I understand why you did it, I had no right to accuse you, or question you like I did."

Vickie: "Now that I understand how you felt, I feel terrible about doing that and I'm very sorry. I only did it because of the way you were speaking to me and I got angry, forgive me. As far as Peter goes, I work for him and we have a professional relationship, but we are also close friends. There is nothing going on between us and I've never been with him, or another man since we've been married. You should understand that when I saw my husband - Jennifer, with another man dancing, and kissing all night long, I became confused in many ways. My self-esteem, my relationship, and feelings of jealousy, over took me, all at the same time. Peter is a good listener and helped me last night. If you put yourself in my place, you might understand what I was going through."

Jennifer: "So you told Peter about me?"

Vickie: "Yes, he knows. Jean, Peter and Blake are the only ones that know about you. You can trust them, and Peter would never say a word. Last year he confided many things to me while he was going through his divorce, so you have nothing to worry about."

Jennifer: "Blake knew about me? I read that in your note, and I've been meaning to ask you about that. What and why does he know about me?"

Vickie: "Blake doesn't work for our firm. He's a friend of Jean and was happy to help with our plans. I needed someone that would be understanding, and Jean was able to help. He knew all about you and your debut, and it turns out he was obviously enchanted by your beauty.

Jennifer: "I don't know what to say. I will admit, I enjoyed yesterday more than I ever thought I would and today being with you like this, girlfriends out in public, is really a dream come true.

Vickie: "This desire you've kept inside, was it something you wanted when we were dating and got married? Why did you want to be with me if you had such strong desires? This is the one thing I can't comprehend."

Jennifer: "Vickie, no it's not like that at all. When we met, I had already suppressed these desires and had no need to dress for years. When we met, I loved everything about you and still do. You're an amazing woman and I never wanted to jeopardize that. Over the years I would come across some of your nightgowns, or panties in the hamper, and eventually those old desires came back until one day I slipped on some of your things. It was as if a flood gate of feelings opened up and released the feelings I kept under control for all those several years. I'm so sorry for that, but I was so afraid of losing you, I had to keep it a secret. Please understand, I still want to be with you, if you'll have me."

Vickie: "This conversation is what I needed and explains so much, thank you for being honest and open with me. I know it must be terribly difficult. I still have questions and would like Jennifer to stay around a little longer, as I sort things out. I've spent a lot of money on your makeover, and it would be a shame to just see it all go away today. What I want you to do is call in to work tomorrow and take the next 2 weeks off. You've got several months of vacation coming and I know they will let you take time off. Working for the government has its perks, and it's time we used some of them. I want you to be fully immersed, 24 hours a day, for the next two weeks as Jennifer. It will give me time to learn all about her, to see where our relationship goes, and it will give you an opportunity to see if you enjoy living as a woman full time. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but this isn't a request. You will do this for me because I need to know where we are going."

Jennifer: "Work might say no to my request, so I'm not sure if it's such a good idea. Maybe we can just talk about it and try to work things out."

"Vickie: "Jen, becoming a Partner at the firm is going to require many more hours of work and I'll be much too busy to take care of things at home. I was expecting you to take care of things over the next two weeks and see how it works out. Being a Partner is a big deal that comes with a much greater income, as well as a large front end bonus, for signing on. To be honest, we really don't need your income any longer, but I don't want you to quit yet, we need to see where things go. Your job will have to accept your request for time off. I've already did some research on government benefits, and legally they have no choice and I'll let them know that, if there is any push back. All you need to tell them is you need two weeks off for personal issues, and you want to use your accumulated time. Nothing else. For our relationship and everything you've put me through, I expect your full cooperation."

Jennifer: "I understand, and I'll do as you said. What am I supposed to do at home? What do you expect from me over the next two weeks?"

Vickie: "Great, that's a good start. After I leave for work tomorrow, you'll start by getting dressed and ready to spend your day as Jennifer. I want you to only function in your female mode. I'd like you to clean up the house, put things away, laundry and ironing as needed. In the afternoon, I want you to go shopping and come back with at least a weeks' worth of new outfits and any lingerie or sleepwear you may need. I'll have you visit Jean on Tuesday and he will give you a list of the makeup you will purchase, and I will have him help you with teaching you all different styles for your hair. I'll expect you to do the food shopping and prepare dinner for the nights I'll be home. I'll be working late and out of town, so it will only be a few nights a week."

Jennifer: "It sounds like I'm taking the role of housewife."

Vickie: "It's the female role honey. We need to see if you like it or get tired of it. You need to learn that being the girl is not all fun and play. My goal is over the next two weeks for Jennifer to immerse herself in all things female and see where we are after the two weeks. The question is, does Jennifer want to stay around or return to being my husband? I'm not sure I can have it both ways, but we will see how it turns out. I'm hoping my husband Rick returns, but if Jennifer is happier that way, we will find a way to make it work. I have no intention of losing you, but I need to see this through and completely understand our roles in the marriage. I think I'm being very understanding, as many other wives would have thrown you out already. I hope you know how much I love you."

Jennifer's time extends

I called work the next morning and there was no problem taking additional time off. They were extremely accommodating and said to take as much time off as needed. I accumulated a nice wardrobe the next week, shopping and going out as Jennifer. Jean was kind and helped showed me several ways to weary my hair with the longer extensions, including some up do styles. I spent a small fortune on the makeup Jean and girls suggested and scheduled another wax session. Living as Jennifer the first week was amazing. After a few days of being out in public without anyone questioning my sex, I gained a great deal of confidence.

Vickie worked late every night and didn't get home until after 10 o'clock, exhausted from all the new things she had to learn as a Partner of the firm. So, I didn't need to cook any dinner all week and just ate some salads for myself since I wanted to lose a few more pounds and drop a dress size, if possible.

She was happy with how the house looked, and I every night I had a hot bubble bath waiting for her when she got home.

When she got home Tuesday night after a long day, I was waiting for her in one of my new nightgowns, with my hair done up in a sexy up do, and my flawless makeup, greeted her with a smile and led her up to the hot bath, where she stepped out of her dress and slid into the hot tub. I shut the lights and let the scented candles illuminate the room and then turned on some spa music for her to enjoy.

"Oh, my goodness, this is just what I needed Jen. Keep this up and I'll keep you in skirts forever. Now let me relax for a while."

We slept together but there was no sex, just some hugging as she quickly fell asleep from the long days of work. The routine continued and the week before I had to go back to work Vickie realized how much I was enjoying my time as Jennifer. One night Vickie said, "I have to admit I really enjoyed having Jennifer around for these two weeks, and I was thinking that maybe we can have her stay around for another week or so. We can get you back to the salon for another wax appointment to keep you nice and smooth. You can get your nails touched up and let Jean work on your hair. I think you should call work and tell them you need another two weeks off, which would give you enough time to decided if Jennifer will want to stay around. What do you think sweetheart?"

As I sat there next to her on the couch with my leg tucked under me and realized she was right, and that another two weeks would really give me time to find out if living this way was going to be more then just a trial. I smiled and said, "Well, if you're OK with that then I'd love to spend another two weeks as Jennifer. The last two weeks have been amazing, and I've really enjoyed living this way. But are you sure you're OK with living with me this way? I mean, you're sacrificing your husband for my desires. Is that fair to you?"

She gave me a reassuring smile and said, "To be fair, I've been so busy with the new responsibilities that I haven't had time to think of anything else and coming home to a clean house and the pampering you've been showering me with, is more than fair. Right now, this arrangement is perfect, and I'm afraid if Jennifer disappears that the house will start to fall apart, I'll have to worry about shopping and food, and all the things I don't have time for. Having Jennifer here has been a god send and I hope she wants to stay around a little longer. Besides, she's so much easier to talk to about girl things. Please stay."

I smiled and said, "I will. I didn't think this would even last a day, but I've gotten comfortable going out for things, shopping for food, and buying new outfits. The housework is easy, and I get it done early which gives me lots of free time to explore and experience all the feminine things I can dream of. Yes, I'll call work in the morning and extend my time off. Thank you for everything Vickie. I do love you." I said as we hugged each other on the couch.

In bed that night we were intimate for the first time in over a week, because of her schedule. It all seemed different now, as I constantly was aware of my lipstick and saw my long eyelashes flutter. Everything reminded me I was female and when we were in bed, I took a much more submissive role.

We lay there in our silky nightgowns and gently touched each other all over. I loved when she ran her hands over my small breast and pinched my nipples. She loved when I rested my head on her breast and suckled them as I rubbed her pussy. We kissed as girls, gentle and sweet. Sex was much more intimate and loving rather than rough and fast. We spent over an hour fondling and playing with each other until I got between her legs and brought her to a massive orgasm with my tongue and mouth. She exploded with pleasure and let out a gentle scream.

I continued to suck on her marvelous breast until after she came down from her orgasm. She reached under my panties and started stroking me until I started to moan. I kept a great deal of sexual restraint all week and when she started rubbing and talking to me, I was in another world.

As she stroked me, she had me look into her eyes and said, "This is nice Jen. I love how you feel. You're like my girlfriend now, I feel like I'm in bed with my girlfriend and not my husband. I never thought of being with another woman, but I have to admit, this is exciting. The way you kissed my pussy with those sexy red lips, made me crazy. I want to do this again, I want you as my lesbian lover, will you do that for me baby?"

That's was the exact moment that my eyes rolled up into my head and my cock exploded and shot cum all over my night gown, her hand, and up onto my face. It was ten days of no sex and living my fantasy that caused such a huge eruption. Vickie smiled at me looked at all the cum and said, "My, you really needed that didn't you? Now here, clean my hand up sweetie," she said as she placed her fingers one by one, into my mouth. She excepted me to clean my semen off each finger. I hesitated but she didn't wait and pushed them into my mouth. "That's it, lick it all up for mommy, yes just like that," she said smiling. Vickie loved being with Jennifer so much, that she demanded a replay of that event every night. It was almost as if that night has awoken something deep insider her. Over the next week, she became much more open, making new suggestions, having me dress sexier, and even the dirty talk in the bedroom got very exciting. Here's a photo of us as girlfriends and lesbian lovers:

That next morning, I called in and extended my time off without any problem. It was a slow time and they said they have everything handled and things can wait until I get back. So, there it was, another two weeks as Jennifer and I was really loving life. Vicki was finishing her coffee as I sat with her as we did each morning before she left for work. It was then that my phone rang with a number I didn't recognize. I answered as Vickie looked on questioning who was calling.

"Hello," I answered in my now perfect Jennifer voice. My eyes opened wide, and my face turned to shock when I heard Blakes voice on the other end of the phone. Vickie saw my face and mouthed the words, "Who is it?"

I looked right at her and said, "Hello Blake." I saw Vickie also go wide eyed as I listened and spoke with him.

"Oh, yes it's great to hear from you. I've been well, thanks." I kept looking at Vickie in hopes that she would save me, but she just sat there with a big smile and casually drank her coffee enjoying my predicament.

He said, "I really enjoyed our night out and want to take you out again. Are you free this weekend?"

I answered, "I'll have to check, can we talk later today?" He said he'd call back after lunch and I said OK as we hung up. I was embarrassed and could feel my face flush and must have been bright red.

"That was Blake, how did he get your number?" She asked knowing I had given it to him but never told her.

"I guess I must have given it to him when we were together," I answered trying to avoid more questions.

Vickie didn't let me off the hook as she continued, "Well obviously you wanted him to call otherwise you wouldn't have given him your number. You must have known he would call you and ask you out. What are your intentions, are you going to start dating him? What else have you not told me Jennifer?"

"Nothing, I swear. I don't even remember giving him my number," I said.

"Well, do you want to go out with him?" she asked very casually as she sipped on her coffee.

"How can I? I'm married to you," I responded.

"That wasn't my question. If I said it was OK, would you want to go out on a date with him? Be honest!" she said.

She saw my hesitation when I answered, "No, of course not. I don't want that."

Vickie was quiet for a minute as we sat there and finally spoke, "I don't believe you. The more I think about it the more I get the feeling that you would like to be a girl on a date. I mean, you were already intimate with Blake with all that kissing, dancing, and hugging. You even gave him your number so that he could call you. No, I don't believe that for a minute.

In fact, I think you should. I mean, the idea was to have you live as a girl full time and experience things only girls get to experience, in order to see if this would be more permanent. I can't think of a better way of learning what girls experience than by being out with a man. When he calls back today, you tell him you'll be happy to go out with him. No arguments now, you wanted this, and I want you to live out all your inner desires. Besides, I'm enjoying you as Jennifer in bed more than I did as my husband, so I don't see any problems here. Do you?"