Vickie's Wild Time

Story Info
Girls' night out turns into a gangbang.
2k words
3.81
13.1k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
895 Followers

Vicki checked herself in the mirror. Platinum blonde hair, a low-cut top showing an acre of cleavage, a tiny mini skirt, and five-inch heels. And of course, her blazing pink thong. It flashed like pink neon every time she bent over. Vicki was ready to party.

"Hubby, I'm going to a bachelorette party. I won't be home until the club closes."

"Have a wild time sweetie, but remember you're married...sometimes you forget."

***

Vicki and her friends giggled like schoolgirls as they sipped margaritas and checked out the men. Vicki noticed a guy named Marco eyeing her cleavage. His attention tickled her naughty places. He looked hot as hell...but that was tequila talking. Marco winked at her and blew a kiss.

Letting her hair down, Vicki dirty danced with the men... They ground their hard lumps against her mound, making her wet. She loved dirty dancing.

Vicki noticed her friends hooking up and leaving. She spotted the guy from the bar - still eyeing her up.

A slobbering drunk came up and slapped Vicki's ass. "Shake your boobs you big-titted bitch!" Vicki pushed him away, but the man grabbed her crotch. Marco walked up and punched the drunk.

"Thank you Marco, you're my hero." Marco guided her to a table. Vicki's friend came over with some guy pawing her ass. "Vicki I'm leaving with Henri. We just met."

"Where are the other gals?"

"Probably in a motel, getting a pussy pounding. You'll have to take a cab home."

Marco rubbed Vicki's arm, "Don't worry honey, I'll get you home. But the night's young, have another drink. A few drinks later, Vicki was woozy, sitting on Marco's lap. He kissed her cheek.

"Don't do that! I'm married."

"So what? This is a pick-up bar."

"It is?" Marco gave Vicki a lip-sucking kiss...a thrill shot up her spine. It'd been ages since she'd kissed another man. She squirmed as Marco's hands groped her tits through her blouse.

"Vicki your nips are hard as diamonds - you're aroused." She blushed as the other guys watched Marco playing with her boobs. "Does that feel nice?"

"No it feels naughty. Stop it." Marco kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth while tweaking her nipple bumps.

Her mind swirled. Never had she been so daring. Marco kissed the nape of her neck, sending a thrill down to her pussy. Vicki noticed his buddies and their crotch bulges.

Another button on her blouse was undone.

"Stop Marco! You can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"I've already gone too far - I'm married a married woman. Besides, people are watching us."

"You're right. Come on we'll leave."

She buttoned up her blouse. This was shameless- letting a man kiss her lips and feel up her chest in front of other men.

Marco led her to the parking lot, and his buddies followed. They all piled into a large SUV. Vicki thought it was odd that his buddies wanted to leave at the same time. Soon Vicki found herself sandwiched in the back with Marco and four guys.

As soon as the SUV moved, Marco hugged Vicki and quickly undid her first three buttons.

"Where were we, dear?" Marco pushed her skirt up.

"Stop it!"

"It's okay. It's dark in here. The guys can't see nothing." Vicki knew better but let Marco play with her nipples. "Feels good, doesn't it, Vic?"

"...yes."

"I'll make you feel even better." His hand crept under Vicki's skirt and inside her thong. He rubbed her wet slit. Vicki froze as his buddies laughed.

"Don't finger me. Please."

"Let's have a peek." Marco lifted her skirt. "Look guys, her thong is soaked."

Vicki closed her legs, but they yanked her knees apart, staring between her legs. Marco's fingers slid under her thong, rubbing her clitty.

"Ohh, stop that!"

Marco kept fondling her clit and twat. He pulled down her bra just enough to let her nips pop out. His hungry mouth sucked her nipples. "No!"

Marco's fingers worked away as the other guys stared at her like hungry lions. Vicki felt helpless...that aroused her even more...Helpless and horny. Another mouth slobbered over her tits while a guy's hand pushed into her thong.

"Come on, don't be shy lady."

Vicky didn't feel like a lady with strangers groping her tits and twat. Then she heard the sound of zippers. Two guys unzipped, pulling out their throbbing boners. She blushed like a schoolgirl. The stiff pricks bobbed in front of her face.

"Bet your gal-pals aren't having as much fun." Marco laughed. "This is more fun than a barrel of monkeys!"

Vicki whispered, "Big dicked monkeys."

The SUV stopped. "Sweetie let's go outside for some real fun." They carried her to a picnic table.

Over Marco's shoulder, she saw his friends watching them. Marco unzipped, and Vicki came eye to eye with his throbbing prick. He pushed it into her mouth. Vicki had no choice but to suck.

Her wet lips and tongue slid up and down his rigid shaft. Bobbing her head like a good slut she took it deeper, swirling her tongue around his shaft and licking precum out of his pee hole.

Marco groaned in approval. Grabbing her head, he pumped his boner in and out, face fucking Vicki with his hairy balls bouncing off her chin. After a dozen suck-strokes, she felt his cock swell in her mouth. Marco pushed his prick deep. Too deep--his swollen knob pushed all the way in-- and spewed. "Unggh!"

Hot cum gushed down her throat. Gagging and choking, Vicki swallowed his spunk as fast as she could, gobs and gobs of it. Some spilled down her chin and tits. After a few more swallows, she pulled away panting. Vicki hoped it was over and the guys would leave.

But Marco yelled. "It's gangbang time. Who's first? Let's flip a coin."

"What? NOOO!!!!"

"Then you decide who fucks you first. Pick a prick." Vicki looked at all the erections and blushed.

"Dammit, I want to fuck!" A burly man stepped up, ripped off her skirt and tossed her thong into the bushes. His strong hands forced her legs apart, exposing her bushy pussy. The burly man laughed. "Damn girl, you're so hairy I can't see your hole!"

But his dick found it quickly. He slammed into her pussy. Vicki felt strange but tingly getting fucked by a stranger. His sandpaper hands rubbed her nipples raw as his steel prick pounded her pussy. Vicki couldn't believe it when her body jolted in orgasm. The burly man grunted and shot his load.

"Thanks twat, you're a great piece of tail."

As soon as he pulled out, Marco's prick shoved into her pussy. It felt good. He pumped her hard while another guy took a video. Fucking on camera felt so naughty that her thighs quivered. Vicki shut her eyes, groaning with another climax. Her convulsing cunt made Maco spew. He kissed her and pulled out.

Some Black guy with an inhuman-sized cock stepped up. "Let me see that hairy beast between your legs." Vicki spread her thighs, and he shoved his jet-black dick into her pussy, ripping her pink tissue. "Ouch!" After he finished screwing her inside out, she wiped her dripping twat and looked up.

Shit. The other guys lined up for a go in her hole. Shit. Shit. Shit.

The next guy was the roughest. He yanked her tits like he was trying to rip them off. Rearing back, he thrust his pole so deep it hit the bottom of her cunt. Vicki let out a loud scream. "Owww!"

Soon she was on all fours with a cock jammed into her mouth, and another cock shoved up her pussy. The air filled with the sloppy sounds of screwing. She let out a muffled moan as the guys screwed harder, slamming her back and forth in a spit roast. Vicki felt cum blasts in her throat and pussy at the same time.

Marco and his buddies took turns fucking her, some more than once. They spanked her ass, fingered her holes, tugged on her tits, and slapped her naked twat.

Her jaw was numb from all the cock sucking. They switched positions. Marco yelled. "Vicki, you ready for some backdoor fun?"

"No, I don't like anal."

"Too bad." Marco lubed up her tight asshole and pushed his cock in.

"NOO!!" Gritting her teeth, Vicki felt his fat prick push in, stretching her tiny anus.

"Vicki, I bet your husband buttfucks you all the time. Doesn't he?" Vicki nodded as Marco gripped her tits and pumped slowly, reaming her ass out. Then Marco reared back and slammed his prick deep-- so deep her eyes bugged out.

"AHHH!" Marco assfucked her faster as the guys watched. Like a good slut she squeezed his fat dick with her ass muscles. He spewed a torrent of cum up her ass.

Marco yelled. "Hey guys let's hump all her holes!"

Vickie squirmed as the men triple-penetrated her, screwing her mouth, pussy, and ass. Vicki's wild streak took over. Her body buzzed in orgasmic ecstasy as she got fucked in all her holes.

After the last one pulled out, Vicki collapsed, with her fuck-holes packed and dripping with cum. "Dammit I'm not a sperm bank!" She squatted by a tree and peed. The guys took pics. Vicki didn't care, her pussy was so sore it hurt to pee.

Marco helped Vicki wipe out her sticky holes and helped her up. "You're a fantastic fuck. Now get dressed."

"Wait I can't find my thong, and you guys ripped my skirt in half! I need something to cover my cunt."

Marco stepped up. "Here, wear my jacket." Vicki tried it on, but it was too short. With an exposed pussy Vicki had no choice but to ask Marco to drive her home. She was glad his buddies didn't join them.

Soon, they reached her house. "Marco, park in the alley so I can sneak in the back door. I don't want hubby seeing his half-naked wife."

She turned. "Marco, thanks for not trying to screw me on the way home. My fucked-raw pussy feels like ground hamburger."

He laughed. "We had a nice time. Nice and naughty. I've never seen a woman orgasm so much." He rubbed her twat. "Will you and your kitty be at the club next week? I'd love to see you again."

"See me or screw me?"

"Both, you sexy vixen. Vixen Vicki can I have a good night kiss?"

"Marco, you can have a good-night blowjob."

***

Wiping her lips, Vicki ran into the backyard. A neighbor looked over the wall and saw her naked cunt, but Vicki didn't care. She snuck inside and ran to the bathroom.

Vicki checked herself in the mirror. Messed-up hair, smeared make-up, and a hairy cunt covered in cum. She felt like a fucked and dumped tramp. After a steaming hot shower, Vicki carefully shaved her tender pussy. Goodbye hairy beast.

Slipping on a nightie, she checked her cell. A thank-you text popped up, followed by a dozen fuck pics from her gangbang friends. Shit. Vicki deleted them just as her husband walked in.

"Hey wifey, did you have a wild time?"

"Ohmygod yes, wild and wicked."

"Good. You deserved it." Hubby kissed her hard, pushing his tongue between her lips. Vicki blushed, hoping he wouldn't taste Marco's salty cum in her mouth.

"Wifey why are you walking funny?"

"Umm...too much dancing."

He winked. "Dancing always makes you horny. I'll take care of that. You deserve a good fucking."

Hubby pulled her into bed and spread her legs. Vicki cringed. 'Oh gawd...fuck number fourteen.' She screamed when his prick stabbed into her overfucked, red and raw pussy. Hubby thought her screams of pain were screams of pleasure... He rolled Vicki over. "Honey, are you in the mood for anal?"

Vicki sighed. "...sure."

Hubby shoved in, screwing her aching asshole. Vicki gritted her teeth as her eyes teared up. She deserved this. Cheating wives deserve a good ass-fucking.

KimKim5
KimKim5
895 Followers