All Comments on 'Vicki's Story Ch. 08'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JusteenKJusteenK2 months ago

Thank you for posting such an uplifting tale.

You've chosen a subject that is challenging for some and you've written about it sensitively and in many ways realistically.

It would be nice to learn more about Livvy and her parents in the future and also why Connie was such a bitch.

One of my very favourite stories here, so thanks once again.

Nasty56Nasty562 months ago

There was a good rhythm in this story, thought you would carry it on further.

Anita71Anita712 months ago

Another great story, it's hard in real life if you're trans or gay

so I thank you with all my heart for this story, you write amazingly, but I've said that before

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

As you wrote Vicki’s story I felt myself as a reader experience the change/emergence of your MC; that is, I felt myself change my perception of the character/how I identified/viewed the character as I read page to page. That did not happen overnight/like a switch rather as an emergence thanks to the way you crafted this story — a testimony to your creativity. And, yes, as a near hopeless romantic I was happy with ending and pleased to see Livvy accept herself. Maybe this closing piece wrapped up quite a few loose ends in quick order; sure you could have gone on and on but doing so would have detracted from/diminished the central theme — Vicki’s emergence/who she became in full bloom. Obviously I liked this story and your characters.

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

As you wrote Vicki’s story I felt myself as a reader experience the change/emergence of your MC; that is, I felt myself change my perception of the character/how I identified/viewed the character as I read page to page. That did not happen overnight/like a switch rather as an emergence thanks to the way you crafted this story — a testimony to your creativity. And, yes, as a near hopeless romantic I was happy with ending and pleased to see Livvy accept herself. Maybe this closing piece wrapped up quite a few loose ends in quick order; sure you could have gone on and on but doing so would have detracted from/diminished the central theme — Vicki’s emergence/who she became in full bloom. Obviously I liked this story and your characters.

laurieg_tvlaurieg_tv2 months ago

A perfect ending and an awesome story. Thank you for telling it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lovely story,strong characters,well written,love your stories.

MelindaBanghiMelindaBanghi2 months ago

I have to be honest, I hated you, for all the times Vicky suffered and I felt alone like her, for all the times she suffered and I cried with her, for all the times she was loved and my heart it warmed together with his. For these reasons I have to thank you, your story touched my heart.

EjschatzEjschatz2 months ago

Well it's another great story. I loved it from beginning to end. You have a wonderful talent of drawing the reader in and I loved the ending

WoodencavWoodencav2 months ago

This is not a genre that I normally read, however your stories are always so good I read it and really enjoyed it, so real life and so believable. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Pinto931Pinto9312 months ago

So not my thing. I read because I like the author’s work, but not this one.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere2 months ago

This is a story I've liked from the start. This ending seemed a bit abrupt, at first, but hey, why drag it out. Connie got hers. Livvy seems to be coming to grips with herself. What would be point of dragging it out to answer a few points though? This didn't fall back to NZ as far as the previous chapter, so I can forgive the 'not sounding like Ohioans' when it happened here. All in all this was a pleasant diversion.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun2 months ago

I am not sure if you are planning more chapters as this seemed like a nice close. In case it is the last I wanted to say what an impactful series this has been. I have enjoyed every chapter and this one has topped them all. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow... A happy ending.... I m.so happy they are together... Hope Lisa have a chance there as well...He he... But ya... Who cares...It's all about love.... Thanks for such a beautiful story...

Anaya Chandra..

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 months ago

It's a beautiful love story and the way Connie got taken down by her own actions is poetic but for me it's to bad that the assholes who assaulted Vicki didn't get there's but as always you always give us a great story to enjoy keep them coming mate

SexySenior56SexySenior565 days ago

Just got around to finishing this series. Good job! I actually enjoy how you dive into some of the mundane stuff that happens day to day and not just fill the chapters with impossibly intense, continuous sex. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES