Victim Never Forgets Ch. 01

Story Info
Victim gets pure revenge on her cruelest bully.
1.6k words
3.48
33.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby watched Courtney walking through the hallways of the high school; a gorgeous blonde with her model-like body covered by her cheerleading outfit. Abby's soul breaks every time she sees Courtney. Courtney is the head cheerleader and the most popular girl in school... But to Abby, Courtney was the biggest bully she's ever had, going all the way back to seventh grade. Abby admitted to herself that, due to her heavy weight, an unattractive face, not having the best hygiene, and her gas problem, she was an easy target, but she never imagined someone could be so cruel. Since she started school, kids teased Abby very lightly, something she could shrug off. And then, she got into seventh grade, and met Courtney. On the first day of seventh grade, in Social Studies, Abby sat next to Courtney, and Courtney was quite the stuck-up girl, and wouldn't even say hi back to Abby. Then, Abby accidentally revealed her gas problem that class, and ripped a nasty fart. Courtney loudly says, "Of course I have to sit next to the class cow who smells like crap." No one batted an eye in anger at the insanely popular Courtney, but Abby was crushed. It was verbal bullying like that all through seventh and eighth grade that broke Abby's soul.

When they got into high school, the verbal abuse Courtney unleashed on Abby became physical. They had gym class together every year in high school, and Courtney was horrific to Abby. Abby has been 250 lbs. all through high school, and gym class was not her thing. Courtney would trip Abby while she was running, knock her books out of her hands after class, and worst... Courtney would give her random wedgies. Abby was too soft to defend herself even though she was much bigger, and she was afraid of more bullying if she told on Courtney. Abby was destroyed, and now, even with them both at 18 years of age, and in their senior year, Abby still dies inside when she sees Courtney. Yet, a part of Abby always knew that she would one day get revenge.

So, it's the last day of school before Spring Break, and the final bell just rang to go home. Most of the kids scattered to get home, but Abby had to go back into the girl's locker room to pick up a book that she left. She gets in the locker room, and hears the door close behind her. It was Courtney. Abby looked at her, startled.

"Look, I saw you watching me in the halls, you fat pig," Courtney says. "I know I'm beautiful, but it was creeping me out. I don't ever want to catch you staring again unless you want slapped across that ugly face of yours."

Abby sat there distraught, and totally defenseless.

"Oh, and one more thing," Courtney says, and she hocks a loogie straight into Abby's face. And Courtney begins to walk away.

Something inside Abby's mind snapped, and with the loogie slowly going down her cheek, Abby grabs Courtney by the hair, pulls her back into her, picks her up, and slams her straight on her back. Courtney had all the wind knocked out of her, and laid on the floor of the locker room, completely vulnerable. Fueled with a new mentality, Abby towered over the defenseless Courtney.

"For nearly 6 years, I have endured your endless bullying, and NOT ONCE, have I ever done anything to you," Abby says, while Courtney is watching her and trying to get her air back. "After all these years, you still treat me like the 'class cow', as you so eloquently put it all those years ago. And now, it's time for my revenge. I could kick your ass, but rather, I'm going to give you my own taste of humiliation. I hope you're ready."

Abby walks over to Courtney, who is still winded on the floor, and stands with one foot on each side of her head, towering above. Abby begins taking off her pants, and then her panties, revealing her un-shaven pussy, and her chunky bubble butt, and Courtney is looking up in horror. She knows they're alone, and no one can hear them.

"Please, Abby, don't do this. I don't know what you're planning, but the past is the past," Courtney pleads. "I'll never do anything to you again if you just let me go."

"It's too late for that," Abby says. "Now, close your eyes, and open your mouth wide. And if you don't, I will ruin your life FOREVER. I promise you that." Terrified, Courtney closed her eyes, but had something to say first.

"Abby, please don't do this to me. I'm not gay. I won't eat you out or anything sexual," Courtney pleaded. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

"Well, seeing as you're in no position to be asking for favors, I don't give a fuck what you say," Abby says. "You're MY bitch now. But, if it makes you feel any better, I'm not going to make you eat me out or do anything with my pussy... yet. Now, close your eyes and open wide before I get really angry."

Courtney was horrified, and did as Abby said, and opened her mouth wide, praying a pussy wasn't about to rest on her mouth. Abby had to line up her ass perfectly, so she analyzed Courtney's face, spread her ass cheeks with her hands, and sat her ass directly onto Courtney's face.

Courtney was disgusted by the nasty, smelly, sweat covered ass cheeks that she could feel surrounding her face. She was trying not to throw up, and she could tell that Abby didn't wipe her ass very well. It smells like absolute shit. Suddenly, she heard Abby grunting, and that was the moment Courtney knew her life was about to be over as she knew it. Abby had her asshole lined up right on Courtney's open mouth, and with a big push, unleashed the nastiest wet fart straight into her longtime bully's mouth, the fart lasting nearly 3 seconds. During the fart, Courtney's body quivered, and Abby knew that this was the revenge she was waiting for.

Courtney had never imagined something would taste so disgusting until this moment, and she couldn't even cough it out with Abby sitting on her face. Courtney began to cry from the shame and taste, combined with the knowledge that the fat and gross girl that she had bullied all these years was the one doing this to her. Courtney began crying. Abby stood up, and Courtney ran to a trash can and threw up. Abby started laughing hysterically.

"So, how did it taste?" Abby asked while laughing.

Courtney could only look at Abby in shame; crying, mascara running down her face. She was too scared to speak, and looking at Abby and her grossness made the humiliation all that much worse. The girl she once called fat pig had just farted in her mouth. She would never be the same,

"I asked HOW DID IT TASTE?" Abby exclaimed, getting visually impatient.

Afraid of what she would do next, Courtney quietly said "Good."

"Say it loud and proud. What tasted good?" Abby asks.

"Your fart." Courtney says weakly.

"Whose fart?" Abby asks.

"Yours", says Courtney.

"Say it fully through. Say my name, and tell me how my fart tasted," Abby says.

Courtney closed her eyes, and took a deep breath, She felt her heart breaking and, with closed eyes, she says "Abby Albright, your fart tasted good," and after Courtney said those words, she opened her eyes and saw Abby standing there filming what she just said.

Abby turns the camera to her face and says "Well world, you heard it, Courtney has admitted my fart tasted good. I love life." Abby turned off the video camera on her phone. "I filmed that whole thing once I sat on your face. You are on film as a fart mouth."

"Please do not do anything with that video," Courtney pleads, falling to her knees.

"I'm sending this video to my best friend so she can save it in a special place, and if you ever tell anyone what we've done to get me in trouble, I will make sure this video gets on, and stays on the internet for the rest of time, and I will make it known that it's you, forever," Abby proudly says. "You have ruined the past 6 years for me, and now I'm in charge. You will do as I say, whenever I say it, and you... will... LOVE IT." Abby takes off her shoes and socks, revealing her nasty, toe jam infested feet. "Bow down to your Goddess. Kiss my feet, my cheerleader bitch."

Courtney was so terrified of that video spreading: the humiliation would be too much to withstand. So, she hobbled over to Abby on her knees, put her face down to the nastiest smelling feet she's ever smelled, and began kissing her feet. Courtney's red ruby lipstick started coating Abby's toes, and Courtney could feel the toe jam on her lips, and Abby could feel the tears falling on her toes. Abby was in Heaven.

"Now, get up," Abby says, pulling Courtney up by her hair. "Here's my cell phone number. You will call me tomorrow at 3 PM. I want a fun Spring Break, and I have my new favorite toy. You will come over and pleasure me as I please. Do you understand?"

With tears flowing down her cheeks, Courtney nods and says "Yes, ma'am," and Abby tells her to go, and Courtney runs off.

Abby has won. She was proud that she put her gas problem to good use.

To be continued...