All Comments on 'Victims Ch. 02'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent....

Again, excellent work and what I consider to be very appropriate emotions coming from the husband. This is great so far, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
what?

some guy is nice enough to fuck your wife and you burn his Rolex ? gratitude!!

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
OK!

You've allayed all my concerns. This is quite simply riveting stuff! I hope the third and final part comes along as quickly as part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Enjoyed Chapter Two!!!

A good read. Man..he's one pissed off guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Husband raping is unforgivable

The husband's anger is understandable, but what about the poor wife ? First she is raped by Paul and blackmailed and then raped again by her husband!

The husband raping her is more unforgivable than Paul's doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Absolutely gripping tale

This is a grand work of art-- it's fantastic, utterly believable. The shame and anger is so real that it spills over onto the reader. I expect nothing short of a marvalously tragic ending.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Rage.

It's safe to say that he is not a happy camper. Admittedly raping his wife was not an admirable act but considering his alternative of killing her it sounds a little better.

It's too bad there isn't some way to prove Paul is doping women and raping them. And taling pictures of them without their consent is unlawful, too. Man they could nail these two with that. I'd rathere see him cut their cock and balls off, though. No more predator---EVER.

HEY! Maybe he could tie THEM to the saddle?? Ream 'em out good.

I am anxiously waiting to see what the husband and wife do for revenge and can their marriage actually survive this?

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardabout 19 years ago
Almost Perfect

LOVE IT!

You have a style that just grabs me by the throat and will not let go.

There are only two problems... First she was obviously drugged and raped, then 'trained' to be a slut, can't see why the husband can't see that.

and two : The story is coming out too slow!! Dang this one chapter a day limit!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wagon tongue

Great story. Can't wait for the rest. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Riveting

Probably if not the best work ever read here, very close to it! You are highly talented indeed. The theme is also very much appreciated. Consequence is a reality of life which extends to all parties. It also makes a story entertaining for most of us.

Without equivication, this story poses quite a quandry for thier future. Initially, she went to his apartment supposedly to talk - that was weak reasoning on her part that he probably won't buy into in retrospect. That she was drugged were her words only without real proof. Those issues won't salve his knowledge of what followed and doesn't bode well for them after his act of retribution towards her supposed rapists and orgasmic lovers.

Its difficult to see them as man and wife after all this poor judgement on her part. She could have stopped it at any point by telling him and had some credibility, failing that she was complicit and well satisfied regularly.

It will be very interesting to see how you address both her actions and thier possible intentions. Very well concieved and intricately packaged. In this case, the devil was truly in the details well delivered by your words, pictured emotions and dialog.

Thanks for your time, efforts and Story Telling talent - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hmmm

Jim heading out is the most wise thing to do.

it it obvious that "he knows too much" about the gang and its methods. probably a bullseye on his back if he stays.

what i concieve as the gang's plan:

1. date rape drug/or just have sex with a vunerable woman

2. blackmail for more sex. degrade & train her.

3. kill the husband - either "accident" or kidnap children and make him suicide to "save them". frame the woman for "the crime" for more blackmail.

4. control mom thru kids. start the prostitution for $ payback. get more blackmail as unfit mom.

5. get mom on drugs, use the kids for pedos/videos/snuff when mom gets too wasted to care much.

6. use mom until she is used up, kill, and start over.

If Jim stays around knowing what he does, he is a threat.

jim should also have put the kids into hiding to protect them - but having jim out of reach helps with that - if the gang KNOWS that.

wonder how jim is going to "get them"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sick and perverted

Anyone who thinks a misogynistic outpouring of domestic violence, physical and mental cruelty with degrading and savagely raping of a wife could ever rank as erotica should get their doctor to put them in a secure institution before they do real damage.

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
This Chapter Wasnt so Good

Its almost as bad as the wimp stories (exaggeration). Nobody would put up with the husband's treatment & its doubltful the husband would have stayed as long as he did anyway.

Give the wife a nice settlement because you treated her so bad and she's suffered as well. Let the husband get the kids & start a new life after he gets insanely over-the-top revenge on the rapist (he does deserve it). Its the only reasonably happy way the story can end now imo. Reconciliation is too improbable for words & nobody who started out identifying with the husband would find that very satisfying. If not for just for the cheating, a normal person would divorce her on principle for being dumber than a box of rocks.

At least if the husband gets over his rage and just leaves the woman without trying to torture her more, he could redeem himself a little (and give me someone to root for).

There is no marriage to save at this point so please dont try to drag a rabbit out of the hat in pt 3. Its obvious the husband hates his wife - remember it did start out as rape & no matter how stupid she was, she's still had it much worse than him but he just keeps piling on the physical and emotional abuse. In fact maybe the wife isnt so dumb for letting herself be blackmailed by rape photos instead of going to the husband - judging from his behaviour, it would be hard to picture him being supportive & understanding even if she did the right thing from the beginning. Its also pretty clear that the wife would have lost any feelings she had for the husband after putting up with the shit he's been giving her as well.

Just end the marriage but dont turn the husband into any more of a bastard than he already is. I like it when the wronged party gets revenge but you have left nobody for me to cheer for in this story. Right now, they all deserve to have their lives ruined. For a happy ending I think you need a good guy. With nothing but a bunch of stupid assholes as characters, its hard to imagine caring how the story ends.

p.s. did you write this story as a test of how many anon loving wives haters you could get to applaud your efforts even after you've gone way over the line? This story doesnt really have much in common with your previous efforts so I was wondering if you are trying to fuck with everyone's head.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Great but twisted

I liked the way he cornered Jeannine and confronted what she had done. She cuckold, but he did what a lot of husband should do cut your losses and move on. Many of the husband would have agreed to eat the cum out of their wives cunt, ask can they watch her get fucked by one or more cunts. Some would want to join in and wound up sucking the lover's cock. Keep it come author.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Had me on the edge!

Damn! This is some tale! The hurt and the pain! Why did he have to rape his own wife? His wife should have come running to her husband and not let it go on. Why did he pack his stuff and leave? They need to deal with this together! I don't know if this marriage can survive all this. But if it is they need to plan their revenge together.

She definately needs to show her husband how she likes to be pleased!

Waiting for the next part!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW!!

I have to remind myself this IS a story. My emotions are right

there with hubbys.

What to do? Who knows. Some of your audience thinks he betrayed the wife by raping her. Maybe. I figure those people

aren't very emotional. OK, rape my daughter, rape my wife,

yawn...hand me the remote..can't miss Dan Rather ya know.

What would I do? Wouldn't want to put it in print. NeedYou

had a story of revenge where the guy used a blowtorch to

remove the offending appendage. The storyline was that the

blowtorch would cauterize the wound, sealing it and saving

the perps life. Hey, ya gotta admit the hubby was being

thoughtful, saving the guys life and all.

I was thinking...when the safe was open, take all the folders because you know Paul has returned and moved them

by now. But Paul and Jack would probably be castrated with

a weed eater or hook the offending machine up to them, with

both appendages inserted where they would do the most good -

or not.

If you could do it, film paul and jack screwing each other,

oral sex, etc. and put it on the internet. Then let some

smart-ass lawyer tell you this is inadmissible in court.

But with it going public, a blackmailer loses their power.

Better yet...write a story about it, put in on Lit. and see

what the audience suggests??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
damn man

now is the time tobring all this out... he needs to take care of paul and jack.. in court and with a good assed lawyer... maybe he knows somebody who he wasin the army with .who could fuck this guy over ... the revenge is getting better but now he needs to transfer it from his wife to the real asshole... all that equipment in that hotel room files

take it to an atorney sue him paul the companies that work for ... id never work again ruin him .. he was mad before wouldnt be anything to what he would be now .. id ruin his life .. and they would need help they would be so old when they got out of prison .. take his manhood back... and if he still cant stand his wife well he can take her down also .. and have his kids .. and have enough money to raise them with all the advantages of money... as im sure who ever has 2 grand in his pocket wears 700 dollar shoes a rolex he should be good for a cpl of million ... fuck the shit out of them all ... show them what it will be like in prison when they become the bitches ... revenge is sweet cant wait

gallatingallatinabout 19 years ago
Blackmail is a CRIME

In this segment of the story you have Jim confronting Paul and getting the pictures and an addmission from the wife that she had been blackmailed into performing for Paul. The safe in the apartment contained several more envelopes presumably of pictures, so Jeannine wasn't the only victim. Why doesn't the idea of going to the police ever occur to him? He has seen the crime scene (the apartment) with the polaroid camera setups and the mechanical fuck machine and the safe. This should be enough for the police to get a seach warrant and put him out of business.

Gallatin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting story

At this moment, there is no marriage left to save. That should be clear, especially after seeing the last set of pictures. The wife is stupid to begin with. She said she was druged, right then and there she should have ran to the police, if not her husband. But no, she, kept it going and enjoyed it. This goes on for seveal months, even aborted a baby and continued to do it. Never once does it seems like it would have been best. Had she said somethign when it first started, explained how she had been raped things would have been a lot better off.

Sorry but the husband has every right to be as angry as he is, especially after finding she was enjoying it. That alone would cause anyone to put into question what she was saying. Him leaving might have been good but I don't think he should have left his girls. Like said, there is no way in hell a marriage can be fixed and rebuilt after this. Not after the last photos. Those are going to be with the husband for a long time, and every time he looks at her.

I do hope him leaving is for him to get revenge on the two guys and do it in such a way that it doesn't get him arrested or put in jail or dead or any harm coming to the girls and wife. Him raping her I don't agree with but considering the situation and that he could have killed her, better that then death. Even with all of that she still didn't try to come clean until he presented the pictures her. The emtion in the story is good but I just hope the ending is just as good.

I'm tired of this weak husband stories and its always a pleasure to see a story where the husband stands up for himself and deals with the situation and actually show his angry. I want him and the daughters to really come out well in this situation. The wife, I think she's gone through enough but she should not be married to her husband after everything that happen. I can't can't honestly see that happening after everything that has happen. The two guys though, well, lets just say that death is to good for them. They should suffer for what they've done. Also their wives should know what they are doing, so they can leave them.

I hope the ending doesn't disappoint.

rip32rip32about 19 years ago
Very Good

I agree with Interesting Story from Anonymous. The marriage is over. She continued to have sex with other men while cutting off her husband. She made the choice to talk to another man about her marriage problems. This tells most men she wants to get fucked. After the rape she chose to go back for more fucking rather than get help. While this story may be fantasy, in order for fantasy to work you have to be able to see how it could happen. There is no way a man would stay with a woman under these conditions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent!!!

We need more! hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Some major problems with the plot and characters:

- The wife allows Paul to blackmail her by threatening to expose her infidelity with him to her husband. Does the author really expect me to believe that she is so stupid that she wouldn't realize that Paul is in the same position as she is when it comes to their spouses finding out? Paul's got just as much to lose as she does from having their mutual infidelity exposed. In fact, Paul's got even more to lose because of the blackmail threat.

- The author seems to expect readers to believe that this husband, after threatening to kill his wife and even raping her, feels no immediate need or concern to find out the details of his wife's admission about being blackmailed into an affair when she tells him? This husband who burned Paul's clothes and possessions, and threatened his life several times already, has absolutely no interest in finding out anything about the blackmailing of his wife by Paul? Yeah, right. This is the kind of stuff that destroys any plausibility the plot may have had.

- The wife, after weeks of being abused by her own husband, finally admits to being blackmailed by Paul. But why does she neglect to tell her husband she was probably drugged? The omission makes absolutely no sense.

- Does the author believe people actually talk like these characters do? Go back and repeat some of the dialogue out loud, and try not to break out laughing while doing it.

- The interactions between the husband and wife make very little sense. Their reactions to each other are poorly contrived at best. For example, does the author believe it's realistic that the wife is going to be so concerned about her hair getting wet ... at a time when her husband had already assaulted and threatened to kill her, been on a destructive tirade with a knife before she "stormed" into the bathroom, and just physically assaulted her yet again while getting into the shower in a "murderous rage"? Seriously?

- Late in chapter 2 after the husband has verbally, physically, and sexually assaulted his wife because she had sex with one guy, the husband is completely unconcerned and has no reaction to his wife's admission of having sex with yet a second man. Hello?

The author has done a very poor job of developing this plot and set of characters to resemble anything close to something realistic or believable. But it seems the author has pleased the fantasy/reality-challenged readers that seem to have serious issues when it comes to reading "loving wives" stories.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

Except for the machismo violence, this was a very erotic story. Let's have more, but with less violence and repurcussions, revenge.

enovelistenovelistabout 19 years ago
Thin story line

I do enjoy longer stories, that's one of the reasons I chose to read both Chapters in one sitting.

Much of the story line (in both chapters) seems "thin" and far fetched. Stating with the six month argument that escalated into a "Mexican Stand-off". I found that premise for the story too thin to accept.

So far, Jim comes away with the "asshole-of-the-month" award.

I will with hold any further comment until Chapter 3 comes out.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
I loved it......

Leo this reminds me of some of the great novels I have read. Like The Other Side Of Midnight" by Sidney Sheldon I think that his names. The cornering of Paul makeing get the pictures, backing Paul's lawyer down, getting Jeannine to tel him eveything about the photos. When he stated he was taking some time off and going on a vacation. Something is going to happen very soon. He took his gun, left his cell phone, and no one will be able to contact his. I see something happening to Paul. Jim could and might send some of the pictures to his wife, to people whom paul work with. LeoDavis, you have something up your sleeve, come out with it. Please!!!!!!!!!!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Great recovery for Jim

Even tough it is late Jim did what he should haver done a long time ago. Like he was telling Jeanne what he would do to her and Paul or other men he should have done that a long time ago. Why are some men are afrain to get a knife, gun or baseball bat a committ mayhem on some of those men who take advantage of them also do the same to their wives. a lot of the men in these stories who aren't wimp are not naval seale, black belt, or paratroopers in all of these stories, but they should be able to defend their homes, mattiage, pride and manhood by any means neccesary. If the wife gets in the way, she have to go also. I will not mention the authors on this site, but some of them do take drastic action instead becoming a sissy, wimp, cuckold, cum drinker or dick sucker and will not suck the cum of another man out of their wife cunt.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
way to go

He did the right thing, but I am wondering how this was happening for over six months and then now she wants him to stay. She at first stated she had only had sex with one time until he got those photos from Paul.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
all abaord the RECONCILE express !!!

another god damn fucking pussy arse wimp story

I am certain that in chapter 3 wimpy the hubby will crawl back to her... then blame Himself for the original fight back in chapter 1 ...

"oh dear if only I had not turned you away..."

whatever the marital dispute was... and we all have them NOTHING justifies a wife decision after she was drugged and raped -- so she says!! -- to NOT tell Hubby the first time... then to enjoy them and go back for months and months ... and to start fucking other men

watch here it comes folks chapter 3... the Hubby its all my fault express train

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sexy

it's well-written, blissfully typo-free.. good job.

also the details are really awesome; I especially liked the shower scene and the machine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry but this is all the husbands' fault

It is just not remotely believable that all this could result from a argument that occurred over a year ago...over an issue that the husband and wife cannot remember.

<br></br>

to go from sex several times a week to Nothing for over 6 months to listening to the wife have sex fantasies in the bathroom ....to the wife coming home late crying...

<br></br>

and he never does or say a fucking thing!?!?.

<br></br>

the arrogance of Paul a serial rapist & sexual predator and the wife's WANTING of lots of extra martial sex does NOT take the responsibility off of the husband shoulders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yep, pure horseshit.

Only a very sick person would write such rot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really well written

You're a very talented author, I found myself unable to stop reading this story just because it held my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well that was just....

harsh. Not much redeeming value in that depraved little tale of woe. Ugh!

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Wild And Crazy Story****

Thanks for a very entertaining read.

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
And, standard hubby runs away from problems.

He's supposed to figure out what to do? Borrrrinng cliche.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

I'm speechless. What's next? My Sicilian blood would have killed the mother fucking blackmailers but what to do with the wife? It's obvious she'll never be satisfied with the husband again? Jeez, let's see what happens...

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 10 years ago
As a story . . .

. . . powerful! I don't care for the rape, blackmail and violence. Those things go so much against my nature I recoil and rebel, but this story is so well told it is compelling.

Good job LeoDavis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

nuff said

give up wanna being a worth whole story taler.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this nigga said if you refuse to have sex with me ill rape you and he talked about killing her... i understand she cheated but he has some serious anger issues

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This has degenerated into a story of complete violence

First it was the men basically raping Jeannie. Then her husband rapes and threatens her. Then we're subjected to the violence that Paul committed on her. And Jim's answer is to run away? I know there is a third chapter but this is simply depressing. I find it to be totally lacking in any way, shape or form. It's not erotic. It's not clever or original. And it sure as hell isn't entertaining. And you may have crossed all the T's and dotted all the I's but to what end? Given that this is a fictional story it just isn't worth the time spent reading it.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story i guess

I gave it a 5, because it kept my interest. just to see what happened next. It seemed a bit outlandish, in his approach, at least to me. I guess I'm not a big bad ass as was hubby. I couldn't even come up with a course of action let alone reaction that he did. His reasoning was always spot on, along with his action, and it was almost immediate. how does one do that. I understand everything he did, why, and how, but still find it too well scripted, without errors, and with the emotional state he was in, all I can say is wow. Obviously there was a major communication gap between hubby and wife.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
The rest of the story wishy washily put together to flash and flaunt wife Jeannie's explicit erotic degradation by husband Jim,at chapter 1 end and throughout chapter 2!!;))

the writer seems to have put most heart in Jim's sickest and explicit erotic degradation, torture and rape of his wife Jeannie at chapter 1 end and through a very long chapter 2!! ;))all at their home,considered a safest haven for the wife,the mother to his 2 kids!!;))

the rest of the story seems to be wishy washily put together to flash and flaunt this degradation of Jeannie by Jim part!!;)) chapter 3 being a washing one's hands off the Jeannie humiliation guilts before the readers!! ;)) had there been many protesting comments to chapter 2?!;))

Obviously her birthing 2 kids and putting a decent number of years behind the marriage not meaning anything to him....;)) when Jim wants a solution to the marriage trouble...he is so willing to 'talk' it over and furthermore...kinda barge back into her.....but when Jeannie frantically insisted to 'talk' the problem over....he repeatedly turned her offer down,unleashing murderous threats,loads of name calling and bitterest erotic tortures on her!!;)) Amazing joke!!;))

And the writer simply cant help himself going overboard with almost complete sidetracking and overlooking of the wife's severest sexual degradations by Jim at their home,and one incident even in public...as though its over normal..;))....and continuously going hark hark the lark about how Jim was hurt by wife Jeannie!!;))....Why do these stupid,super dumbass females take birthing and home making pains for men,any way?!;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

You have to stop writing these shit plot stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore the critiscism of dumb unthinking and unfeeling assholes.

If their complaints cannot be justified by the text. Jim is in a hell not of his making and admittedly reacting badly. With a level of anguish and misery that CANNOT be imagined by anyone who hasn't gone through it, he is acting purely on adrenaline and emotional pain.

After raping his treacherous slut wife he should have been able to calm down, take stock and recognise his mistreatment for what it was. Leaving home is a sign at least that he knows he's out of control. Until he gets a handle on his emotions Jim has little to no choice in his behavior other than to try (with limited success), to control himself and dictate events instead of events dictating his actions. Thoughts of the children seem late in coming to EITHER parent however.

And yes, she IS a treacherous slut and become one the moment she was blackmailed and assisted her blackmailers, excluding her from her life instead of asking for his support. No real man would turn his wife away if he believed in her even after a bitter argument unless their marriage was already over. Jim and Jeannie's at that point was not.

Afterwards though is quite a different story. The scale of betrayal - with an abortion too would seem highly unlikely to allow for a credible reconcilliation. Not going to second guess the ending but the "she was drugged, she is innocent, not her fault," RAAC defence is firmly in place. Now all that's left is Hubby's murderous rampage of revenge.

The rawness of the character's emotions in all their tempestuous glory and even in their ugliness has seemed very human and have been extremely well conveyed.

Loving this.

Keep it up. 5*

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Party?

I could be mistaken,but the party scene on the outskirts of town is one I seem to remember reading some time ago in another story. Paul's apartment is another one except in the other story there is an old cleaning lady when Jim goes in there. Oh well I'll need to finish reading theis story, maybe it'll jog my memory. about the story. When my late wife witheld sex from me I confronted her by the second month and asked her point blank whom she was fucking. I wasn;t asking for sex, and I told her, when she tried to seduce me that day. Two weeks later we had sex and she had me come in her. two weeks after that she told me she had missed her period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why Didn't He Warn Her?

Paul and Jack's next move will be raping her in her own home, endangering their two daughters and maybe even the babysitter. And he knows it, and still left her by herself to be sold into prostifution. All over some silly argument that neither of them can remember and her stubborness to admit she was wrong. Well, I hope she enjoys being a prostitute.

BigDee44BigDee44over 4 years ago
Jim is not using his head!

I know that the conclusion is already written, but here are my thoughts.

1. Paul has committed a crime with Jeannie. 2. He has committed multiple crimes with other women. 3. He is obviously a predator and should be brought to justice so that these women can get help and other women are not affected. 4. They need to take their story to an attorney with the notion of turning things over to the DA. 5. Jeannie is at the stage of nearly being turned completely to whatever Paul and Jack want to use her for and she desperately needs psychological help. 6. Jim is way too fascinated with guns and violence for his own good!

Now I will read part 3!

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
No

I had to stop reading on the 3rd page. It was disgusting what you wrote the husband doing to himself. No self respecting man would go through this shit. Most men would have taken photos of the cunt at the party for divorce and then burn the fucker's things. There's a big difference between being an unknowing cuck and fucking you slut of a wife with someone else's cum in her and being a full blown cuck. I can't imagine any man thinking of trying to save his marriage after that party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Paul and Jack and the wife have to pay .. The Childish argument had a lot to do with what happened . I would also hunt down the Pricks Lawyer .

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago
to gfrh

Are you a moron, the main character like you keeps on assuming the wife went into this consenting, but she was raped and then coerced into carrying on.

Get some help ffs.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

The 1st chapter was decent than then you wrote this....well I have to say abortion, as that fits rather well here. This went to hell pretty quickly. He's a mental case and sorry but shes a twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story is OK, comments are really interesting. Yes Jim gets violent with wife, but the provocation was extreme the night of the party. But when he gets the pictures and her "explanation?" Time to get out before he kills her. And as for Paul and the other guy? Why are commenters so put out that he is thinking of murder? To me, it is hard to understand how Jim wouldn't kill the two men. And if that seems extreme I suggest that readers should pay attention to criminal prosecutions that occur on a regular basis all over the country. Husbands kill the assholes who have fucked their wives and fairly frequently, wives who have been cheated on do the same to the cheating sluts who are stealing their husbands. It's definitely a crime though I have to say I have seen a number of cases where the aggrieved husband or wife was acquitted by a jury when the homicide was done while the cheating spouse and lover were actually fucking. Pure jury nullification.

Anyway, this story also shows extreme provocation. Jim's almost uncontrolled rage isn't surprising and his decision to leave before he loses it is the right decision for him.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Part one was a pile of shit and this fucking mess couldnt get me past the first page.

Yeah it was that bad.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, horrible, and MC is irrational half of the time, and still compelling and erotic.

MC raping his wife is very uncool, and some of his irrationality is pretty dangerous as well.

The biggest problem is that wifey never went to hubby for help, and wifey thought "no sex" for weeks and months was a good response to an argument, and neither of them tried very hard to work through their argument.

How can you sleep next to someone that you rape and harbor violent thoughts toward? What if killing YOU was the easiest way out, or looks like the easiest way out, especially after a rape or near-rape?

Ready to see how this turns out.

By the way, I hope since you published this, you make better "tags" than the ones on this chapter, although, it has been 10 years since you last posted.

Good read about a couple in a horrible situation....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story - though didn’t like what Jim did to Jeannie. Can’t wait to see chapter 3

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 month ago

After the pictures and the stories that came with them, it should be obvious that she is being used by Paul and Jack. That he saw many ovenlopes in that safe should tell him human trafficing is being conducted by Paul and Jack. And now, leaving her alone, isn’t he just as much as throwing her back into the hands of the wolves? Get with an attorney, dimmy. And hide all that evidence. As he knows well, he is expendible and they will come looking to recover that stuff and the panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous