Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came in that evening, he looked her over. "Smells good. Didn't'ya nap at all?"

"No s... Caius. I can sleep tonight. Dinner is ready."

She was quiet through dinner, feeling dread welling up. Was he going to take her again tonight? She was still so sore she could hardly sit. Would he be angry if she asked him not to? She decided she would wait and see if he tried and then ask.

He moved after dinner to the huge chair near the fireplace and began working on something small that she couldn't really see. She could hear the clicking of metal, but she didn't ask or try and see. She cleaned up slowly, afraid that when she finished he would announce bedtime.

When she finished, she moved to the list and began filling it out, keeping an eye on him as she did. There was no place to sit besides his large chair and the kitchen table, so she stood at the cupboard next to the basin so that it would seem like she was still busy.

"We have church come mornin'," he announced. "Go on in ta bed. I'll be in in a moment. Be ready for me."

"I... I am still so sore. Could you maybe wait until..."

"Easy now, go on then. Be ready. It won't pass until I break you in."

She lowered her eyes and went into the bedroom, cleaning up before climbing into bed. She lay waiting, staring at the wall, even after he came in and started cleaning up.

"It won't last," he told her over his shoulder. "Riosin stopped hurtin' after t'ree days. Started likin' it in a week."

"She was bigger than me?" Victoria asked softly.

"Aye, lass. A wee bit."

"Do you not like my name?"

"It's fine I s'pose. Why?"

"You never call me by my name," she answered as he got into bed, immediately moving over the top of her.

"Ya want yer name on ma lips then?"

"I..." she breathed as his hand fumbled between her legs. He fumbled over her bud again, making her breath catch. "I am used to my name!"

He quickly licked his fingers and touched her again, then moved quickly and pushed his cock into her. He said nothing, not answering her, just pulling her face to his chest as he began pumping his hips. He was still slow and gentle and this time she could feel the strain in him. He wanted more. He was holding back.

She put her hands on his chest and closed her eyes, willing it to be over.

His grunt and throbbing cock told her it was done just before he rolled off of her. He blew the light out without a word and went to sleep. Victoria slipped out of bed and got up, cleaning up before pulling her shift on and slipping back into bed to sleep. She was exhausted, so sleep came easily this time.

He woke her with a gentle shake and she started to get up, but he held her down and rolled over her, yanking her shift up silently. It was the same as the night before. He said nothing, just gripped her close as he thrust away, this time moving a little faster. It hurt less and there was even something vaguely pleasant about it, though it didn't really feel good. Just intrusive mostly and foreign.

When he rolled off of her, she quickly got up and cleaned up again before putting her good dress on and brushing her hair. Breakfast was also quick and he seemed in a hurry and impatient to get out the door.

He put a giant hand on the back of her neck as he led her out the door, falling in next to a group of people who had parked wagons on the other side of his smithy. His sister was one of them.

"Look at ya now! Ya look lovely in yer blue sunday dress!" Fern said brightly, smiling. "How's Caius treatin' ya then? He seems awful grumpy but he's a gentle giant. Are ya settlin' in alright?"

"Yes, thank you. He has been very gentle and good to me. I haven't seen much but the house yet, but he said he would show me around after church today."

"Oh, aye, but na too long now little brother! Don't go forgettin' we have a grand party planned for ya' 'n yer new wife today!"

"I've nah forgotten, Fern," he said softly. "We'll be along after I show 'er 'round a bit."

Victoria glanced up at him again and wondered if he had ever shown anyone emotion or he had always been that way. Was he that way his whole life?

He led her into the church, the whole group of more than a dozen of them. They immediately sat in the back on benches, not trying to move up to the more comfortable pews. They all sat quietly with their heads down as people came in. Victoria was confused as she looked around. She watched as people came in and gave the families disgusted or angry looks. No one said anything, Caius just kept his eyes down on the bible he had pulled from his pocket. Fern also kept her eyes down and her head bowed.

Victoria wondered what was wrong with all of them.

The sermon was long and full of anger. Not like she was used to back home at all. The preacher seemed like he was a bitter old man and loathed the world and everyone in it. Everyone was going to suffer in hell forever.

The people in the pews seemed unsurprised and unphased, sitting quietly, nodding sometimes and raising their hands in the air to yell 'amen' sometimes. Veronica didn't get it at all. It was miserable and uncomfortable.

When it was finally over, she couldn't wait to leave, but they all sat quietly with their heads down, letting everyone else leave first. None of them moved a muscle, just kept their heads down and stayed quiet. Victoria watched everyone in confusion, the people leaving giving her glares and sneers.

When everyone was gone, Caius and the others finally stood and started filing out silently.

Not far out the door, three men intercepted Caius.

"What do you have there ya filthy Mick? How did you find you a girl who looks like that as ugly as you are?" one of the men asked, reaching out and touching Victoria's hair.

She shied back and Cauis stepped in front of her silently, his eyes still down.

"What's your name, girl? You a filthy potato farmer too?"

"Me?" Victoria asked, confused.

"Yes you. Are you a simpleton? That why you with the big dummy here?"

"I'm not... I am his wife. Please excuse us?"

"She aint one of them," another man said.

"What the hell are you doing with the likes of them? Don't you know any better? Associating with the likes of their kind?"

"What's wrong with them? Please move so we can go."

"How'd you do it you big dummy? Get a girl like her? She's too pretty for you, too good for you. You need to hand her over to someone who deserves her. A real person, not a damn cockroach like you."

Victoria wondered why Caius didn't just hit him in the mouth. He was more than twice the man's size. "Excuse us please?" she asked again.

"This ain't over, dummy. You don't get one of ours. Your kind don't deserve a real human. Get out of here. All of you filth, get out of here!"

Caius took her arm gently and quickly led her away, still looking down. They all walked away quickly, not looking up.

"Who was that?" Victoria asked softly once they were well away.

"One of tha town boys," Fern answered. "Mean snake he is. It's him an' his friends what are mean ta us. Tha others jus' look, but he's a snake tha' one. Tha' was Lane Bristoe an' 'is friends Willie 'n Tucker. They's all snakes, they are."

"Caius could have broke him in half. Aren't they afraid of him?"

"Mah baby brother wouldn't 'urt a fly. E's a gentle soul, 'e is. Seen'm lose 'is temper one single time. 'E's 13 an a man, a grown man, was askin' after me. I tol'm I didn't want 'is attentions, but 'e wunna listen. One day 'e came round when pa's gone. Put 'is 'ands on me. Caius took a single swing, broke tha man's jaw. Tha man died t'ree days later. Caius never raised 'is fists again. Baby brother, ya should jus' come with us today. Show 'er 'round later."

Caius didn't speak, but he gave his sister a single nod. He led Victoria down to where the wagons were parked and lifted her into the back of one without asking or speaking. Fern sat next to her, both of them hanging their feet over the side as Caius and Bill climbed into the driver's seat. Everyone was getting in wagons, loading into the backs of them and getting ready to go. Quietly.

"Why do people treat you all the way they do?" Victoria asked her quietly.

"We're from off, na like them. They need someone ta blame their bad lives on, don' they? Jus' ignorance 'n hate 'n anger. The why does na' matter, does it? Here isn't so bad as other places."

"I'm sorry."

"You've never met an Irishman then? Before ma baby brother?"

"No. There were none of you where I am from. Your brother... has he always been so... cold? Unemotional?"

"Ahh, Lass, no. It was 'is Riosin did that ta him. He loved her somethin' fierce. After she passed, he lost 'imself. If I 'adn't made'm, 'e never would'a sent off for ya. 'E likes ya though, I seen 'is look when 'e saw ya'. And 'e stood for ya when Lane was mouthin'. 'E ne'er makes such a scene or threat like tha'. Means 'e cares."

"He would have done the same for you."

"Oh, Aye. But none a them look't tha likes a me. Even if I looked like you, I'm still who I am. I'm from off. They wunna look twice't me."

"How do I get him to open up?"

"Jus' give'm time, let 'im come 'round to it i'self."

Victoria sighed and looked around as she rode, wondering what her life was going to be like married to someone the town refused to accept.

The party was full of laughter, smiling and music. Caius sat back through it all, watching and Victoria sat next to him, unsure what to do. More than once Fern tried to get her to come and dance to the lively music, but Victoria stayed next to Caius and took her queues from him. She stayed as close as she dared in case he might want to hold her hand or perhaps even kiss her. Some sign that he had an affection for her.

Bill rode them back home and she sat alone in the back of the wagon, looking up at the moon and stars in the sky. The night was cooling off quickly and she wondered how cold it might get here so much further north. Fall was about to come to a close and winter would be following soon. Would there be snow?

She lay back in the wagon and stared up at the sky, imagining a winter snowed in with a proper husband, one who was handsome and attentive and not hated so much. Friends who might come over and have supper and talk the night away. A husband who wasn't so large and brutish even when he was trying to be gentle. Someone charming and witty who could make her laugh and smile.

The wagon rolled to a stop and she sat up with a sigh.

Caius helped her down and led her inside and straight back to the bedroom, where he turned her to look at him.

"Nex' time, don' go openin' yer mouth t'any t'others, ya hear? Ya see'm comin', ya turn'n walk away. Don' talk, jus' wait for'm ta say their peace'n walk away. Ya hear, lass?"

"Yes Caius, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Now ya know. Stay clear'a all of'm. Specially tha' Lane Bristoe. 'E speaks a fair amount of spiteful words, but I fear 'e may do worse were 'e ta get hands on one'a us alone. Ya understand, lass?"

"Yes. My name is Victoria. Tori if you like."

"Tori then. Mind ya do's I say. Go on then, get ready for bed'n for me."

He turned away, pulling his clothes off before cleaning up and Victoria hurried as well. That had been the most emotion he had shown and it was close to anger. She hurried into bed and lay watching him fearfully as he washed, then stood over the basin, his hands on the wall as he stared down. He looked like there was something on his mind or he was trying to calm himself. She didn't know which, but she stayed quiet and waited. It occurred to her that his anger might be because he was afraid for her and not directed at her. Maybe.

He finally turned. "I said be ready for me," he said with a scowl.

Victoria parted her legs slightly, her heart hammering in her chest as he climbed into bed. He pulled her legs wider and sat looking down at her, looking over her body. She moved to hide herself, but he shook his head.

"I tol' ya I'd have ma fill of ya with ma eyes. I will. Hold the post, like tha firs' nigh'."

"I'm sorry I spoke! I didn't know!"

"Easy now, lass. This ain't a punishment. I wish ta look. Be good fer me now'n be still. Open yer'self ta me."

He stared for another moment before moving over her and reaching down with wet fingers. He held her to his chest and eased into her, then began slowly moving his hips.

"It doesn't hurt as much," she told him, wondering if making it go faster would make it end faster.

"No? At's good then," he breathed, quickening his pace. "Tha'?"

"No," she answered breathlessly.

He moved faster and harder, pushing himself up on his elbow so he could move more freely. He pounded so hard she was bouncing on the bed, her eyes shut as she winced. It hurt a little, but there was also a pleasant feeling in it. Something that felt good in it's own way, a way that was different than she had felt before. Not like when she touched her bud, but similar. She let herself focus on it, but almost as soon as she did, it was over.

Faster definitely made it end more quickly.

He was panting as he half collapsed on her. "Dinna hurt?" he asked.

"Not too much. It was almost nice," she answered, trying to pull out from under his heavy chest.

He rolled to his back, then got up and got a drink of water before coming back to bed and turning out the light.

Victoria rolled to her side and stared at the wall as he started snoring.

She woke early again in the morning and slipped out of bed to make breakfast before he woke. He got up looking perturbed and took hold of her arm as he moved the pan off the stove. He pulled her back to the bedroom and half tossed her on the bed.

"You'll be pleasin' ma cock b'fore you leave the bed, Tori," he told her, shoving her dress up. He climbed on her and shoved in roughly, slamming into her over and over again as she gasped and held his arms. He was being much more rough, but it didn't hurt so much that it blocked out all of the pleasure. It was there, like a little mouse, peeking its head out to see if the cat was gone. She closed her eyes and focused on it, letting go of the pain and willing that good feeling to grow.

He grunted as he came and held himself there a moment as he caught his breath. When he stood, he didn't even look at her as he dressed. She hurried out to the kitchen and finished breakfast. When he came in and sat down, she looked over at him and he was watching her.

"You'll not get up till I've finished with ya and you'll not sleep till it's done. Ya hear, Tori?"

"I understand. It won't happen again."

"You'll go on ta tha general store ta'day, give'm tha list'n stay quiet. He 'as ma name an' I 'ave a credit there. Ya understand?"

"Yes Caius."

"Ya go an' come straight back. If 'e asks, I'll have more nails tomarra'. Ya 'ave tha'?"

"Yes Caius."

"Go on then," he demanded. "Finish breakfast'n get it done."

Victoria hurried, a little excited to go out and see the town. She wondered if she would meet anyone, maybe make a friend. A girl her own age, another wife maybe.

She was smiling excitedly as she hurried up the road to the store. She had seen it the first day, it was across from the inn.

"Well now," a male voice called.

She turned and Lane Bristoe and his two friends came out of the alley next to the store. They immediately closed her in, surrounding her.

"Look at you. Lovely little flower, wasted on that trash. I heard he sent off for you. Mail order bride. Never even told you what he was, the filthy liar. It's not really your fault though, is it?"

"Let me pass, please."

"Don't be rude. We're not being rude, are we boys?"

"Not a bit."

"See? Willie doesn't think so either. Now. Do you have a name, little flower?"

"No concern of yours, move on and let me pass."

"I asked for a name," he snapped.

"Victoria. Victoria O'Dowd."

He grimaced. "Surely if I contested the union, told them you were brought here under false pretenses, the sheriff would annul it. Would you like that, little flower? You could be Victoria Bristoe. I could get you away from that filthy creature."

"He's a good, kind man. Let me pass!"

"You are being so rude! I think you need a lesson in manners. Boys," he snapped.

The two men with him grabbed her, one clapping a hand over her mouth as they lifted her off her feet and moved her quickly down the alley to a small barn behind the store. They pulled her in and Lane quickly shut the door.

He turned to her, smirking. "Now then. We were talking about how that giant dummy was going to be giving you over to me. Letting you have a real husband and not some halfwit animal."

Victoria glared at him, struggling to get free from the other mens grips.

"Here," he said to one of them, patting a saddle up on a sawhorse.

They lifted her and pushed her over the saddle, the hard horn digging into her ribs painfully as they held her tight against it. She stared down at the dirt floor in a panic as the hand tightened around her mouth.

"Hold her tight," Lane demanded, lifting her skirts.

She screamed into the hand and kicked her feet, but Lane only laughed as he slid her underclothes down. His fingers reached and immediately went to her bud, rolling and rubbing, making her go still in shock.

"There's my pretty little flower," he cooed. "Nice isn't it? Does your halfwit do that for you? I think I will have a go at you, see if I can get you with child first. What will he think if you pop out a black haired babe that looked like me and not a stupid ginger. You couldn't tell him. No. If you told, he might come at me and I would have to defend myself. Shoot him in the head. And if I didn't and he hurt me? He'd be hanged. His kind aren't much liked around here. Even if you told someone else. They wouldn't much care. All you'd be doing is giving yourself over to me all the faster. I think you want that though, don't you? A real life with a real husband? Helping run the store someday? Being someone important, knowing everyone. Yeah, my little flower. I think we need to make sure things go my way on this." he growled in her ear.

Victoria shook her head, tears flowing as he continued to roll his fingers over her clit. It felt so good! She didn't want it to feel good, but the choice wasn't hers. She panted as she hung there over the saddle and he worked her. She could feel how wet and slick she was and she was actually aching to be filled. She thought of Caius's cock filling her and it almost drove her over the edge as she panted loudly. She wanted to be filled and taken, it was maddening how badly she needed it!

"My little flower," he whispered, his lips on her ear. "I want you to bloom for me."

Victoria hardly heard him, her hips humping at his fingers, trying to reach some end that she needed. She screamed when it happened, her body jerking and going rigid, her eyes wide in shock.

"That's my lovely girl," Lane whispered, his lips on her temple. "Wasn't that nice? I could give you that all the time," he purred, then stood up, moving behind her.

Victoria could only lay over the saddle limply, her body spent, as she heard him unbuckling his pants. She shook her head, trying to talk around the hand holding her mouth.

"Quiet now my flower," Lane admonished. "Be a good girl for me and I will do it again."

She shook her head weakly, but there was no stopping him. She was slick as he pressed his cock to her slit and he glided in with ease. He wasn't as huge as Caius, but large enough to make her feel comfortably full as he held himself hard against her inner wall.

"Mmm, sweet girl, you need this as much as I do. You are so welcoming, aren't you?" he laughed, then pulled back and rammed in again as hard as he could. He did it over and over again, pulling back slowly, pausing, then ramming into her as hard and fast as he could and holding himself there. Victoria was dizzy with stimuli, the pain warring with the pleasure and the oversensitive feeling of his balls slapping against her clit with every thrust. The full feeling and a pleasure spot waking inside of her. She could only groan and shake her head, half out of her mind with need.

123456...9