Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In less than a minute, Lane was there, standing over her and smiling happily. "Hello Little Flower. You came to see me again! Miss me so soon?" he asked, unbuckling his belt before going to his knees. He shoved her skirts up and she sobbed, shaking her head. "I've missed you too, I've been thinking about you. A lot. Making plans for us," he purred, leaning in close to her so his lips were brushing hers as Willie moved his hand. "I'm going to take you for my own," he whispered, rolling his fingers over her already excited clit, her body responding the second she saw him walk up. "I'm going to wed you and keep you blooming for me for years, Little Flower. All our days," he whispered, working her up until she wasn't trying to get away anymore. She only moaned and sighed and squirmed, pushing her hips up to his rapidly moving fingers.

"Nnnn, please," she begged. "I need you to fill me!"

"I know you do my little flower," he whispered, moving closer. He pulled her hips higher and guided his cock into her slowly as she moaned blissfully. She came around him as soon as he had pushed into her as far as he could. He bit his lip and smirked down at her as her tight little cunt gripped his cock again and again. "That's right," he encouraged. "You love my cock, don't you? You love me. You want me to make you bloom all our days," he whispered, his voice thick with strain as he tried to control himself. When she was spent and went languid beneath him, he moved over her and began slowly and gently making love to her, stroking her cheek as he kissed her.

She could only sigh, still lost as she closed her eyes and arched her back.

"I am going to take you away from your horrible life with that imbecile and show you what it is to be happy," he whispered. "Come to me willingly and it will all be yours. I will take care of you, I will adore you and make you glad you chose me," he promised, speeding up, needing a release of his own. He came with a small groan, then dropped onto her, panting. He moved slightly and pulled her close, kissing her and holding her as he lay there. "Mmm, my perfect little flower," he breathed. "You are going to be mine soon. So soon. I have it all planned out."

"You heard the Sheriff," Tucker said quietly. "No one can lay a hand on the blacksmith. Not till another one comes round. The town needs him, even if he is a no good piece of shit."

"I have that taken care of. I sent off to Kansas City the first day I had her. Telegraph. Put an add in the paper there for a blacksmith to come here, we needed one. Soon as one gets here, I can put that filthy Mick in the ground and run the rest of them off. Should've done it sooner, not let them stick around here. Hey, easy little flower, stay still for a few more minutes," he said softly, stroking her cheek. He smiled down at her and leaned closer, kissing her cheek when she turned away. "We're makin' this a daily habit almost, little flower," he rumbled. "I am liking that a lot. I think you are too," he whispered, nuzzling her ear. "Won't be too much longer till you're mine. Remember what I said now, about keeping quiet. You've been such a good little flower so far."

He turned her face to his and kissed her again before getting up and fixing his pants. She rolled quickly and fixed her clothes, wiping away tears and trying to pull hay off of her and out of her hair.

"Look at me, little flower," he demanded. "Stay quiet until it's time. You'll be my wife by this time next week. Someone important and loved and not trash who is hated. I'm excited about it, I know you are too. Look at me. You two, help her get all of that hay off of her. Look at me little flower."

"My name is Victoria! I won't marry you!"

He chuckled. "Remember what I said to you. Willing or no, you will be mine. You decide if it will be good or not."

Victoria yanked away from the hands holding her and plucking straw from her, then fled, tears falling. She didn't know what to do! If she told they would kill Caius and no one would care.

She had to do something. She ran home, straight to the forge. "Caius? Caius!"

He dropped what he was doing and turned to her as she barreled into him. "Lass? Are ya hurt? Wha's wrong?"

"We have to leave! We have to pack up and leave!"

"Why now, then? Easy lass, catch yer breath an' tell me wha' happened."

"They are planning on hurting you! They... Lane. He sent away for another blacksmith. The only reason they haven't hurt all of you or run you off is because they need you, but when the other blacksmith gets here, they won't! They will hurt you and Lane... Lane said he will take me. Make me marry him after he kills you or they hang you. Please, we need to leave here! He has been... hurting me. A lot. Making me... holding me down, him and his friends..."

Caius stood up straight, his face going dark.

"Don't! Don't get upset or angry, they are waiting for that! They want you to so they can hang you or shoot you! Please! Can we please just leave? Right now?"

Caius was trembling, his face red with rage, but he nodded. "Go on then. Go pack. Star' loadin' tha wagon. I'll pack up tha forge."

"Wait! Wait... if they see us packing to go, they may try and stop us. We... we need to go see your sister. Tell all of them so they can get ready and meet us later. We pack up inside, but don't leave until after dark. Ok? Caius? Please, don't get angry? We need to be smart about this. We go see Fern, then come back and pack quietly until later. Ok?"

"Aye. Go on then. Tidy ya'self an' ya hair. We'll go as soon's I 'ave tha team hitched an' tha forge cooled."

Victoria hurried inside and cleaned herself up, then brushed her hair and began packing essentials to get ahead of it while he took care of the forge and the wagon. She had all of the essentials packed and ready by the time he came in to wash his face.

"Le's be goin' then," he said softly, leading her out to the wagon and lifting her up. She didn't ask or wait, she clung to his arm worriedly as he drove and he patted her hand more than once, reassuring her. Once they were away from the town, he started trotting the horses and the ride got bumpy.

Fern didn't seem overly surprised, nodding and sending Bill off to tell the others as she began gathering things up to pack. Victoria helped her and Caius went off with Bill to tell the others.

"Lane," Fern said softly. "'E 'ad 'is sight's on ya truly? I fear 'e mayn't leave o'er e'en if we do leave."

"You... think I will be a danger to the group? He wouldn't truly follow me, would he? He would have no real reason to so long as he is rid of Caius likes he wants to be."

"'E 'ad no true care ta be rid'a us til 'e set sights on you. I's you 'e's wantin'."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I caused all of this, I only care about keeping Caius safe! He's a good husband and I think... I think I could grow to care for him. And he me."

"I's so, I kin see it. I jus' worry that Lane mayn't be willin' ta let ya walk away."

"I guess if it comes to it and he tries to follow us, we can protect ourselves. Does anyone have any guns?"

"No, we dunna 'ave enna guns, no one sells those t'tha likes a us. We 'ave bows 'n arra's, knives, axes. It dunna matter. We'll move on then, do what we must."

"Do you... think I should give Lane what he wants? The annulment? So that you can all stay? Trade him, give myself over so that you all may stay and live?"

"I canna say, lass. Tha's yer choice ta make, nah mine. I dunna think Caius'd let ya. E'd come after ya, sure's anythin'. Tha choices're all 'ard 'ere, I canna say what would be best."

"What if... what if I killed Lane? Waited till the next time he came after me and raped me, then killed him in self defense?"

Fern paused and looked at Victoria sadly. "I'm sorry 'e's done that to ya. I dunno what would 'appen, the Bristoe's are well liked in town. Powerful. It may be tha' they would accept ya defendin' yaself, or they may 'old ya 'countable. If i's true they sent off for another blacksmith, they'd 'ave no reason ta want us ta stay. We'll be 'avin' ta leave anyway. I's all a mess now, innit? We'll le' tha men decide. Le's finish 'ere so we kin be ready."

Victoria helped, quietly pensive and sick over what she should do. She was quiet on the way back home as well. Caius kept reaching over and patting her arm reassuringly as she hugged herself and she would give him a tremulous smile every time. He was doing his best and he was trying. Bill and Fern rode together behind them on horseback so they could help.

She had already packed the inside, so it was a matter of quietly loading things into the wagon. Bill helped Caius with the heavy things and as Victoria was moving things, she looked down at the crate she was holding and had an idea.

"Caius! Bill!" she called quickly, picking the map up and unfolding it so she could see the spot she was looking at better.

"Wha' is it, lass?" Caius asked, sounding a bit impatient.

"Look here, see this? We don't have to go find a place to be accepted or run off. Follow this road all the way to the river and the bridge, but don't cross it. Go up the river to this bend, almost a switchback but bigger. We can build there, Caius. Make our own place. It's close enough to Emmett and Cummings for supplies, or we could even come back here to Montrose. Close enough to each, but far enough we could make our own community. Not only that... but we could get the word out. A safe place for us, for people like us. Anyone not accepted. There's farm land here, trees for wood, the river for fish and even travel. It's a good spot and out of the way."

Caius pulled the map closer and Bill leaned in, looking it over.

"It looks ta work," Bill said, looking at Caius questioningly.

"Aye... I think it migh'. Would mean a rough winter with no real time ta build 'fore it comes on."

"We've been through worse. Our own place... A place for t'others of us!" Fern said excitedly.

"As soon'as we're done 'ere then," Caius nodded. "Take this ahead'n show t'others, let'm know. Le's 'urry now."

Victoria and Fern began moving crates and sacks out with renewed vigor, both smiling. Even Caius seemed hopeful rather than dark.

In an hour, Caius was lifting her into the back of the wagon, pointing to a pallet he had made among everything. "Sleep fer now lass, need ya rested up."

"There's no way I could sleep right now! I'm too excited!"

"I's a couple days off yet, you'll need ta rest. Mebbe drive a bit."

"I will be rested before it comes to that," she said happily, throwing her arms around his neck as she launched herself at him so that he had to catch her and hold her.

He chuckled. He chuckled! Victoria smiled and hugged him as he carried her around to the front and set her up on the seat. She held onto him close as they headed off to where the others would be ready and waiting for them on the road.

In under two hours, there was a caravan of them moving down the road, two teen boys riding ahead on horses with lanterns, lighting the way. Victoria could hear talking and laughter even over the creaks of the wagons and clomping of the horses. She smiled again, her heart light as she snuggled closer to Caius. He put his arm around her and held her close.

When morning came, she sat up to look around, waved excitedly at Fern who was also smiling on Bill's arm. Everyone seemed happy, no one upset over having been displaced. They were going to a place where they never had to worry about being run off again.

They paused mid morning to make a quick meal, sitting around the fire and laughing. Victoria hadn't known how many people there were until then, not all of them had come to church, only the most devout among them. There were a good four dozen adults and so many kids running around she couldn't keep track.

They were cleaning up and putting out there fire when horses came thundering over the hill behind them and they all paused to watch. Victoria felt sick. It wasn't travelers, it was men on horseback, The Sheriff and Lane leading them.

They all drew their guns as they rode up and reined in in front of the group.

"Sneaking off in the night, halfwit?" Lane snarled at Caius.

"Caius O'Dowd, you're under arrest for trying to skip out on your tab at the general store," the Sheriff said loudly. "The penalty for stealing is death by hangin'."

"It isn't!" Bill yelled quickly.

"For your kind it is."

"I dinna stea! I 'ad a credit at tha store! A big one! He'd not let me run a tab, 'adda have a credit!"

"I have the sums right here," Lane said, pulling out a ledger. "Your last order put you in arrears by two dollars, then there was the delivery fee..."

"I got it masself!"

"But it was set to be delivered and I had taken the time out of my day to set aside. Time I could have been doing something else. Time is money, simpleton. Then there is the charge for keeping your orders for you, and..."

"Let me see that!" Victoria demanded heatedly, hurrying to him and demanding the ledger.

He smirked as he handed it to her.

She looked it over, then grew furious. "These prices! You can't be serious! This is ten times what you charge for these things! You arranged it to deplete his credit so you could do this!"

"Prices fluctuate," he said with a shrug. "Besides, there is the human price and the creature's price. Had you bothered to ask last time you were in, you would have known the prices. No, you just dropped off the list imperiously and left to have it delivered to you later."

"That isn't what happened! You and your cronies had grabbed me and dragged me to a barn and RAPED me!" she raged. "Told me I couldn't tell! You hurt me, I was bleeding! I was distraught and I needed to get home and wash your hands, mouth and worse off of me! This is all a farce!" she said, turning to the sheriff. "You have to see that! Lane said he wanted me for himself and he would take me from my husband! This is all based on his lies and his..."

"If I were you, I would shut up," Lane said darkly. "That giant freak is about to get what's coming to him. Tucker, Willie, take her in hand. Sheriff, continue."

"No!" she screamed as Tucker and Willie dismounted and Caius stepped forward. "No! Everyone stop! Stop please! Lane! I will go, Lane. I will go with you!"

"No!" Caius growled angrily.

"I will annul the marriage and go back with you. Be a wife to you, you have my word. All I ask is you let them all go in peace," she pleaded with Lane, her hands on his calf.

Lane smiled down at her, his eyes sparkling with menace. He reached down and grabbed her wrist, pulling her up onto the horse in front of him. "Very well, sheriff," Lane said cooly. "I will drop the charges as soon as she has fulfilled her end."

Victoria looked at Caius sadly, his sister and Bill each holding an arm to keep him from doing anything rash. "I love you, my gentle giant," she called to him. "Go to that place, make it a home."

Caius made an agonized sound in his throat, his eyes and nose turning red as if tears were about to well up.

Lane turned and began trotting back to town. She deflated, all happiness home from her now as she slumped.

"You'll pay dearly for speaking out of turn," he hissed. "When we get back you'll say you were lying, making it up. Say he told you to say that, do you hear me?"

"I hear you," she answered brokenly.

The ride back seemed to take an eternity, even moving quickly. He gripped her against him the whole time and with her depression came an overwhelming exhaustion. She slipped in and out of sleep. He didn't seem to mind since she laid against him and held tight to his coat to do it.

When he dismounted and pulled her down, she came awake, blinking at the dim light of dusk. He pulled her into the jail where the sheriff handed her a paper that was already drawn up. All she had to do was sign it. Annulment based on deceit of one party. She signed it, feeling sick, then Lane was hauling her away again. He pulled her into the store where his parents were having dinner.

"Oh! You got her! I am so glad!" his mother cried happily, rushing to Victoria and hugging her close. "Oh, sweet girl, look at you! I am so sorry about what happened! Lane told us everything, about that... man and how he tricked your pa and you and what he was doing to you. Trying to leave when Lane confronted him about how he was treating you. Steal you away when Lane promised you he'd help you annul the marriage. You're safe now and I am so happy."

Victoria looked at Lane hollowly and his look said she would pay if she dared crack her teeth. She turned back to his mother. "Thank you. I'm so tired, so... relieved it is all over."

"Of course! We made you up a bed in the supply room, it's the only personal space we have. Sit and eat and we will let you rest."

"She can have my room," Lane said quickly. "It's warmer. I will sleep on the cot. Mother, we spoke on the ride home. She returns my feelings and she agreed to become my wife."

"Oh! Well that is just perfect then, isn't it!" she cried happily, hugging Victoria close again as his father stood and shook Lane's hand. "We will be so pleased to have you here close! I suppose you have no dress besides what you are in? Have no fears, I have fabric and Mrs Linley is a quick hand at sewing! Tomorrow you can pick out whatever fabric you like and we can go and get your measurements taken! We'll have you ready in no time at all!"

"Mother, take her to Doc too, tell him she needs a tea. Just to be safe."

"Oh... yes. Of course," she agreed, some of her steam gone. "No matter. Soon enough, right?" she asked happily, combing Victoria's hair back behind her ear with her fingers. "I cannot wait to have a daughter to spoil! And grandbabies!" she said happily. "Sit and eat, both of you!" she insisted, leading Victoria to a chair.

Victoria sat with her head down, feeling numb. She hoped Caius was alright, that Fern was taking care of him. This was so unfair for him. For all of them.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Beth asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm not very hungry. I am just so tired..."

"Of course sweetheart, I should have realized. Come now, I will show you where you can sleep," she said gently, leading Victoria up a set of stairs to a room. She turned down the bed and helped Victoria untie her dress so she could get into bed. "I will be right across the hall if you need anything at all and Lane will be down in the supply room. You are safe here."

Victoria nodded, not looking at her. This was the least safe place she could imagine.

Beth left her, pulling the door shut behind her. There was no lock. Victoria climbed into the bed and pulled the blankets up before blowing out the candle and turning to face the wall. The bed smelled like Lane. She sobbed brokenly into the pillow until she cried herself to sleep.

A hand woke her in the night and she whimpered as a finger pressed to her lips. "Quiet now my little flower," Lane whispered. He leaned closer, his face close to hers. "You did very well earlier. Very well. I am very pleased with you and how you handled that. I thought I would have to punish you and explain that that animal had terrorized you into saying awful things. I may even forgive you for the awful things you said in front of the men and the sheriff," he whispered, stroking her cheek. "Keep being my lovely flower and I will see you rewarded and not punished at all. Are you comfortable? It's getting cold. Do you need another blanket?"

"No," she whispered fearfully.

"I am right downstairs, little flower. Tell me if you need anything," he said softly, then leaned in and kissed her head. He got up and slipped out and Victoria stared into the darkness in shock.

That was it? No... forcing himself on her? He must be afraid of his parents hearing and coming to check. She rolled over again and curled up, feeling confused and upset, wondering how Caius was doing.

123456...9