Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally started moving faster and faster, holding her hips and she cried out, knowing it was all building up again.

"Bloom for me," he whispered, watching her face as she struggled.

She couldn't stop it, it overwhelmed her, crashing into her so hard that her body convulsed. The grip on her mouth and one arm was lost as she cried out and thrashed.

She opened her eyes to an arm around her throat and a body leaning over her. "That was perfect my little flower," Lane whispered in her ear, his cock still twitching after being spent inside of her. "You and I are going to have so much fun."

"I want a go at her," one of the other men said.

"Tuck, she is mine. I'm going to find a way to get her from that cretin. Neither of you will touch her unless you are holding her down for me, do you understand?" he demanded.

"I need to fuck now! That was exciting."

"Go to the saloon, find Glory. Let her up," he demanded as he slid her underwear up.

They let her go and he pulled her down, then turned her to face him as her knees almost buckled.

"Look at me little flower. Not a word to anyone, do you hear me? The dummy comes after me, I will kill him and get you. You tell someone, I'll claim you came to me asking for help to get away from the halfwit, then he got mad and threatened you when he found out. He'll be hanged. Willie and Tucker will be my witnesses. I will get you. You going to keep your mouth shut?"

She nodded, reaching up to touch her lip, then looking at the blood.

"You got that not looking where you were going," he said quickly. "Look at me. You understand?"

She nodded again, her face flushed.

"Not a word," he reiterated, then opened the door for her. "Go on."

Victoria stumbled out, looking around, stunned. She wanted to run straight home and tell Caius, but she knew she couldn't. She had seen the way people looked at him and his family. No one here would help her or let him live if he helped her. She tried to straighten her hair, then stumbled around the front in a stunned sort of stupor.

"Welcome to Bristoe's! How may I help you?" A man called.

Victoria stared at the man who looked like an older, less handsome version of Lane. "I... I have a list here. For Caius O'Dowd?"

"You ok girl? He do that to you?" the man asked, motioning to her lip with a scowl.

"Oh... no. No, that just happened. I was... looking around and a door opened while I was turned. It was clumsy. Umm. Here's the list... I think... I must have lost it. I had it..."

"Girl, are you sure you're ok?"

"Barty, I think she may be simple," a woman said softly, coming in from the back. "She's the one that giant blacksmith married."

"Ahh. Poor girl."

"I'm not simple! I just... I think I got hit too hard with that door... and... I lost my list!" she cried, then broke down sobbing.

The woman rushed to her and hugged her close, stroking her hair. "There now, you are just fine. Let me see your lip. It's swollen and split, but it's not so bad. Is he going to be mad you lost the list?"

"I don't think so... I think I can remember everything on it... I'm sorry!"

"It's nothing, hush now sweetheart," she whispered as the door opened.

Lane came strolling in, smirking. "Excuse me ma'am? I think you dropped this?" he said, brandishing a crumpled and stepped on list.

"There now, see?" the woman said, taking the list and handing it to the man behind the counter. "This is my son, Lane. I am Beth and that is Bart. Bristoe. Do you need some tea to help calm you?"

"No thank you ma'am."

"What's wrong with her?" Lane asked.

"She walked into an open door, knocked herself a bit silly and cut her lip. She's just fine now, aren't you?"

"Yes, thank you. I'm sorry."

"None of that. Let's see about your list."

"He said... he said he would have nails tomorrow?"

"That's just fine," Bart assured her.

"I'm Victoria. May... may I come back for these things? I need to go home and wash up and collect myself."

"I will have Lane bring it by later," Bart said happily. "So long as it's you that answers and not... your husband."

Victoria gave a small, embarrassed nod, then fled. She ran home and into the house, back to the bedroom where she quickly tried to wash herself. She curled up and cried, sobbing brokenly.

"Where's lunch then? I tol' ya no naps 'fore lunch. An' where's tha things I asked ya ta get? Wha' 'appened to yer face? Di' someone do tha'?"

"I... it was a door. I was looking around and it opened and I wasn't looking. It hurt and I was upset, then I lost the list... They said they would bring it by."

"With a deliv'ry fee five times's much's they charge a man who lives 5 miles away even though it's a short walk!"

"They didn't say that! They just said to go home and clean the cut and... my head was hurting... I'm sorry!" she wailed, everything overwhelming her.

"Easy now, lass. None a tha'. No cryin'! Jus... Jus stay in 'ere then an' I'll eat cold stew. Lay down until yer 'ead feels better."

"I can go get the order from..."

"No. It's fine, lass. Lay down an' ease your mind a bit. I'll go up after lunch an get it ma'self. Ya need anythin'? A cloth fer yer lip? Or 'ead?"

She shook her head sadly and curled up, hugging her pillow.

He left quietly and all she could do was try and hold back more tears. This place was horrible. Nothing was like it was supposed to be! Nothing at all!

When he came back hours later, she was still curled up, staring numbly at the wall, her eyes red and her lips swollen from crying.

"Will ya be tellin' me what is truly wrong?" he asked quietly.

She looked at him, blinking, then sat up slowly. "I'm sorry, Caius, what time is it?"

"Almost time fer bed. I ate at the inn once I saw you was still abed. I need ta know what's wrong. Did somethin' happen? Is it me? Are ya upset tha' I'm from off an'..."

"No! No, Caius, it's nothing like that. I'm sorry. You have been good and I don't care that you aren't from here. That's not it. I guess... I guess it's womanly issues. And missing home and my mama and everyone else I left behind. Being hurt today and feeling so... embarrassed about it on top of the pain. So many things and they all just sort of... hit me all at once."

"I see. You'll be feelin' better tomarra' then?"

"Yes. I will be fine, I'm sorry I lost myself so much today."

"Jus try not ta make it a habit then, Lass. Go on then, get yerself ready for bed. For me."

Victoria stood on shaky legs, wishing she could ask him not to do this to her tonight. Instead she pulled her dress off and washed up again before climbing into bed and waiting on him, staring at the wall with a heavy heart.

He climbed in her without a word, then did the same in the morning when he woke her. She made breakfast with her head down, her heart still so heavy it ached.

He paused at the door as he was leaving. "Plenty needs doin', see that it gets done then."

"Yes Caius," she answered softly.

After lunch, she looked around feeling despondent. "Caius?" she asked.

"Yes, Tori?"

"I wish to take a walk this afternoon. Get some air. I will head away from town, would that be alright? See a bit of the countryside around here?"

"Aye, but stay close t'tha road. Sometimes it's easy ta get lost in tha trees and 'ills. Were ya askin' me ta go with or was you wantin' ta go alone? I h've things ta be about."

"It's fine, I can walk alone, I don't mind. I always went alone back home when I needed to think or work something out."

"Tha's fine then. Not too long, mind. There's still things need doin'. I need ta speak to ya on somethin' else at supper. Go on then."

Victoria nodded and got up to clean up quickly as he went back out to the forge. She left quietly, heading away from town and going down the road a ways before cutting off into the woods. She didn't go in too deep, just enough to look around a bit and maybe forage some. It was relaxing for her.

"Tucker said he saw you walking out here," Lane said happily.

She spun, looking at him in alarm. He was alone and several feet away. She turned to run, but Willie was there to catch her, clapping a hand over her mouth as Tucker picked her up, laughing.

No! No, this wasn't fair! She had stayed away from town just to avoid them! THIS WASN'T FAIR!

They pushed her to the ground and held her down as Lane walked up and stood over her. "I knew you'd find a way to get out, let me find you again. I knew you wanted me again. Say the word, little flower and I will get rid of the filthy mick and make you mine."

Victoria screamed wordlessly at him, angry.

He chuckled, going down to his knees and shoving her skirts up. "Hold her down boys," he laughed as she struggled. He pulled off her underclothes with ease, then looked down at her sex as he began rolling his thumb over her nub. "Spread her legs wider," he commanded, and they did, pulling her apart almost painfully.

She whimpered and he looked up at her face.

"Not too much, don't hurt her. You like this, Little Flower? You seem to be enjoying it, I can see your nectar flowing for me. Once I clean you up good after I get you away from that dimwit, I am going to taste that nectar for myself. Make you bloom for me with my mouth. It will take a lot of scrubbing to get his filth off you, but you can decide how you want it. Make me take you away from him, I will work you inside and out with a wire brush. Come away willingly and I will trust you to get yourself nice and clean for me. Hah. You aren't even hearing me are you? So lost in what your cunt needs."

Victoria shook her head, panting, the pleasure making her delirious. She wanted to be filled again, she wanted that full feeling so badly to go with this pleasure, she ached for it. Almost enough to beg for it. Her hips were pushing up into his finger of their own accord as she mewled and squirmed.

"Bloom for me, little flower," he whispered.

"Nnnnn," she moaned.

"Yes, let it go, let it happen," he whispered.

"Please!" she panted. "Fill me with... you!"

His eyebrows shot up in shock, but he shoved his pants down quickly and pulled her hips up high so he could push into her and still work her clit.

"Ohhh!" she moaned, relief in her features. "Yes! That... that... OHHH!" she screamed, the orgasm hitting her. A hand was locked over her mouth again and Lane hunched over her with a grunt as her pussy clenched down on his cock. He growled and hissed as she came, squeezing him over and over again.

She finally went still, spent, and he lifted up enough to look down at her with a smirk. He moved his hand off her mouth as he began fucking her, hard and fast. She mewled and squirmed again, her breath hitching as she tossed her head. He knew she was still lost in it, enjoying it.

"You can have this, Little Flower. Every day. I can make you mine truly. You want that don't you? To feel this way, to be pleased and to be adored by someone who knows your worth? Bloom for me again, Little Flower. I know you are close again and I want to feel that again."

She whimpered, sounding frantic.

This time he was expecting it and he knew it was coming when her body began going rigid. His excitement surged and he came a split second before she did, throbbing inside of her as she bore down on his cock with another scream. He covered her mouth again as he dropped down on her, trying to breathe as she squeezed him. It was bliss, coming that way.

He collapsed on top of her and shifted his weight just off of her as she went limp.

"Mmm, my little flower. That was perfect. I can't wait until you come out and invite me to do this again. I will be looking for you."

He leaned over her and kissed her on her lips, making her come out of her stupor and try to turn away. He held her and kissed her more deeply, forcing her mouth open. She was too weak to put up a real fuss and it was token anyway. He knew that.

He had her. She was going to be his.

Victoria laid on the forest floor after the three men left, feeling lost again. She felt so tired and so lost, she didn't know what to do. Finally, she got up and walked on shaky legs back to the little house outside of town and went in. Caius glanced at her as she walked by the smithy, but went right back to his work. She went in, her eyes staring through everything as she cleaned up, trying to scrub herself raw.

She made dinner, then sat at the table and stared at the fire as Caius sat and ate.

"Lass? Ya hear me?"

"What? I... I was thinking. What?"

"I said I wan' ya ta start bein' the one what does tha orders. When people come. Ya take tha' orders and I do'm, then ya see'm delivered or told'n such. Ya keep ma' inventory s'well an' see I stay stocked'n such. Kin ya do tha'?"

"Yes."

"You know tha countin' of numbers'n such?"

"Of course, yes. That will be no problem at all, I can do that."

"Good then. Day after tomorra I wan' ya ta go'n see Barty Bristoe an tell'm it'll be you what is takin' orders'n such now. People will deal more wi' you, even if ya are a woman. He's been keepin' ma orders, but he takes a cut. This way 's better then."

"I... you can't tell him?"

"I asked ya ta do it? I'll be busy an ya will 'ave time."

"Yes sir," she answered glumly.

"Someone given' ya problems in town?"

"No. Nothing like that, I just... I embarrassed myself so badly last time."

"He'll likely nah remember. Don't fret o'er it. Tomarra we're goin' after lunch ta my sisters. It's Bills birthday'n she wanted ta do somethin' fer'm. Go on'n get ready for bed then, get ready for me."

Victoria barely stifled a sigh, but went in to get ready for bed.

Caius climbed on her and she tried to find the pleasure with him that Lane forced on her, but it wasn't the same. He made no effort to try and please her, only himself as he thrust away above her, grunting and holding her close. He was still at least trying to be loving with the way he held her close, but as soon as he was done, he rolled over and slept. No kissing her, no nice words, no holding her. Even Lane had laid holding her after what he had done to her, kissed her too even if she didn't want it.

She rolled to her side and tried to sleep.

She was tired and numb the next morning when he woke her and climbed on her. She lay under him, unmoving and staring at the wall, feeling like if he put in no effort, she didn't have to either. He didn't notice or care as he finished and rolled out of bed to get dressed.

"Go on then, make breakfast," he demanded when she just laid there. "No place fer laziness 'ere, lass."

She got up, not bothering to correct him as she dressed quickly. It was getting cooler out, she would need to keep the fire going overnight soon.

That afternoon, he hitched a pair of horses to an old wagon and rode her out of town quietly. She had started to sit in the back, but he moved her to sit up next to him instead. She half hoped he would hold her hand or put an arm around her, but he did neither as he drove them to his sisters.

There were other people there as well and she felt out of place as they all talked of their home and laughed. She stepped outside to get air and after a moment, Fern came out with her.

"You're lookin' a bit spooked. Is ma lil' brother takin' proper care a ya?"

"Yes. Umm... when he was with Riosin... did he hold her hand and kiss her and such?"

"Oh, aye. Is he not affectionate with you?"

Victoria shook her head sadly.

"Give'm time, he'll come round. That all?"

"Did... did she ever talk to you about... things? Wifely things?"

"Are ya askin if she talked about their marriage bed?" she laughed.

Victoria blushed, but nodded.

"Aye, a bit. Roisin used ta have a joke about'm tha' she always said. He's nothin' bu' brute stren'th and awkwardness she'd say."

"Do you think... would he be upset or adverse to some gentle instruction?"

"Oh, no! Not't'all. He's always been eager ta learn no matter who's doin tha teachin'. I think it would please 'im for ya ta show 'im what ya like. E's a smart man, though 'e dunna always show it, but 'e is oblivious sometimes. Some men hafta be led by tha nose, don' they? It dunna offend 'im ta be shown the way."

"Thank you. That's... good to know."

"Don't worry abou' t'other. It'll come in time. 'E care's for ya, and I seen tha way 'e watches ya when y'ain't lookin. Now is that all then? Ya look so sad!"

"Missing home mostly, and my family and friends. It's a little lonely out here with only him to talk to."

"And him nigh a talker!" she laughed. "You'll hafta come spend a little time with me an' meet t'other girls. We'll be makin' quilts for tha winter soon, come sit with us'n gossip with us! It's always such fun!"

Victoria smiled and nodded. That sounded nice.

When they got home that night, Victoria was terrified, but she took Caius by the hand and pulled him into the bedroom. He followed her without comment and got undressed when she did, watching her. She led him to the bed and guided him to sit down, then got into his lap, facing away from him.

He immediately grabbed her hips as if to move her, but she took his hands in hers. One she pulled up to cup her breast as she lay back against his chest, the other she laced her fingers through, then reached down and touched herself, showing him how to touch her as she rolled her clit in her fingertips. She sighed and writhed, rolling her head on his chest as she started breathing heavily and soon he was taking over, rolling his thick fingers awkwardly over her clit, pressing just a little too hard.

He pulled her up on his chest, still rolling his fingers, then pulled her hand back to take over before reaching down to guide his cock into her. She gasped as he filled her completely and he let out a sigh at the ease with which he slid in with her so wet for him and receptive. His fingers went back to her clit as he squeezed her breast in his giant hand.

Victoria took hold of his arm, needing something to hold on to as she got closer and closer. When she came, he let out a shocked grunt, his grip on her breast going painful as he squeezed in shock over her tight pussy clutching his thick cock over and over again.

When she relaxed in his lap, completely spent, he held her as he moved her to her stomach, then began thrusting into her from behind and watching her hands grip the blankets as she moaned. Like she was enjoying it.

He came quickly, his eyes wide with surprise.

She moved to her own side of the bed, collapsing bonelessly as he watched, a small smile on her lips. A rare smile.

When he woke her in the morning, it was with his fingers on her clit, working to excite her. She purred and rolled closer to him, letting him work her, but it didn't last. As soon as she was wet, he climbed on her and took her. It felt better, and it was progress, she decided.

He wasn't smiling, but his expression was pleasant at breakfast, and he kept looking at her, watching her face. Before he left, he stopped again. "Dunna' forget ta go see Bristoe."

"I won't," she said, her good mood plummeting.

She stalled as much as she could, washing herself, getting ready, cleaning up breakfast. When she could put it off no longer, she went out to the middle of the road where she was in plain sight of anyone and everyone looking and walked up the middle into the town slowly.

She saw Lane standing outside of the general store, watching her and smirking. She immediately went to the far side of the street, further from him and walked until she was directly in front of the door to the store. She stood a moment, building her courage to cross. Surely there was no way he would try to grab her in front of the door or in the open.

A hand closed over her mouth and jerked her back hard, moving her swiftly down a side alley and behind a building.

Willie threw her to the ground and Tucker immediately pinned her there, a hand on her mouth before they both lifted her, hands and legs and carried her back to a lean-to filled with hay. She struggled and whimpered, but they were strong and gripped her painfully when she fought. They set her in a pile of hay and held her there, waiting.

123456...9