All Comments on 'Victoria & Alex Pt. 01'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you’ll continue this story. The theme is excellent and touches base with some very key elements of TG sexuality. Hope it won’t be one of these too many unfinished story...

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfaceabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment Anon.

If any of my Trans readers what to discuss any Trans topics or sexuality covered or you would like to be covered in my stories feel free to PM me.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5635757&page=contact

Virginiais4LoversVirginiais4Loversabout 3 years ago

Being new to Literotica, I haven’t had the opportunity to read a lot of stories (I’ve favorited about 40 so far), but Vicky and Alex ranks at the top of my list (next to the introduction of them in Victoria’s Secrets). I wasn’t sure if I was going to comment on any particular story, but I felt compelled to comment, here. No story has captured my imagination, and heart, quite like the story of Vicky and Alex. While I joined Literotica for the more “straightforward” stuff, it takes reading your stories to know how much more these stories could be...the richness and thoughtful detail make the journey of the reader feel almost voyeuristic, bringing us so close to them...their desires, their fears, and their love (which most stories I’ve read, so far, can’t won’t, or fail to convey).

While the comment sections of so many of these stories on this forum can be so hypercritical, I realize the effort and desire needed to put these stories together, especially on a free forum for all to enjoy - no one’s having to enter a credit card to read them.

I wanted to take this moment to thank you, Nelly, for the wonderful stories you’ve posted, and I look soooo forward to hearing from Vicky and Alex, hopefully soon.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Brilliant follow up to Victoria's Secret. Your characters are lovely and I really appreciate how kind they are while they are being so hot and sexy

awankandanapawankandanapover 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this series. Fantastic love story with very hot sex. Love both Vicky and Alex, they make a fun couple. Thanks for sharing this series.

SiamKittSiamKittabout 2 years ago

To me the story was going fine..But the incident in the wine bar with Paul (albeit staged).. had me lose interest in the plot from then on.. I struggled to reach the end of this story without fast-forwarding to the last coupla lines once the whip & the latex came into the plot...Sorry, but it's lost the love element it had gained.

Krissy_SKrissy_Salmost 2 years ago

Another great rendering Nell! Loved it from start to finish, the way they got right down to it and the kinky latex, not to mention the promise of what's to come, had me tingling and certainly got 'little Krissy' excited!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

This is an excellent continuation to Victoria’s Secrets! Can’t wait to see how the relationship develops and the pending interaction with the parents and Rich!

Bipluglover70Bipluglover70about 1 year ago

Absolutely loving the story so far!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... I know it's been a long while but: Chapter 10 of Tom's Parallel World is on its ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES