Victoria & Alex Pt. 04

Story Info
Alex and Vicky, enjoy another weekend together, working.
17.3k words
4.77
5.6k
14

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is the fourth chapter in the series that started with 'Victoria's Secrets'.

Although you can read this as a standalone story, you may miss the build-up and some references. It is shorter and it continues our two main characters' journey from close friends to long-term lovers.

~~~***~~~

Whilst back at work on Monday, Alex's life should have returned to normal after his tumultuous weekend with Vicky, but it hadn't. He couldn't focus on his work, whilst walking on cloud nine, with his mind drifting, back to last weekend, his desire for his girlfriend Vicky, and the plans they had for the coming weekends.

The possibility that Alex was seeing someone was the worst kept secret at work. Everyone had noticed a change in him, all assuming a woman was at the root of it, but in his man's world, no one wanted to ask such a personal question.

Close colleagues saw him making and receiving phone calls, when previously many doubted he even owned a mobile phone. Even his boss kept his thoughts to himself when Alex asked for the following Friday off and warned him of an impending week's holiday, that he would confirm once he knew the exact dates.

Having never had a sexual relationship before, Alex found a fresh surge in testosterone that peaked every day with any phone call from Vicky. She was very busy at work, so they restricted their previous multiple daytime texts and late-night video chats.

Vicky even sent him a few exotic photos of her in various erotic poses in her underwear. All of them tastefully chic, all with 'Little Mike' carefully hidden or obscured. Alex couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a photogenic girlfriend, who was sexier than any pin-up.

The week didn't fly by as quickly as Alex would have liked. His mum continued to meet with Vicky's mum, Amanda, but to Alex's relief, there were no more weird interpretations of Vicky's life from her.

Alex didn't expect to hear further from Vicky after their late afternoon chat on Wednesday. This was her night for meeting up with her friends and their self-help group, which seemed more of an excuse to drink and gossip, which possibly does translate to support.

As his head rest on his pillow, it surprised him to hear his phone, not expecting Vicky. He picked it up with the light from the screen hurt his eyes, causing him to blink until he could see the caller. He didn't recognise the number, so was going to ignore it, but felt compelled to answer it.

"Uh... Who's this?"

"Alex, it's Sarah."

"Whaaat? I'm in bed, it's late."

"No, it's not... I'm worried about Vicky."

"What's up? What's happened?"

"Nothing, it's just... Maybe I'm being silly, but I'm concerned."

Sarah explained that, as usual, she had met with Vicky earlier that evening, but rather than being her usual energetic self, she was exhausted. Her boss had really thrown her in at the deep end and it was taking its toll.

Sarah's chief concern is that working the ski show in Birmingham that weekend would not enable Vicky any time away from her day job. With the impending trip to Bristol the following weekend playing on her, she will struggle with the additional stress.

Sarah wanted Vicky's new role to be a success and still thought they should pull out from their involvement in the ski show that weekend. She gave Alex, previous examples of Vicky struggling when faced with additional pressures placed on her.

As she gave her concerns, Alex wanted to just tell her 'That it would be alright, Vicky will step up.' and that 'he would be there for her'... But he bit his tongue and thought things over...

Whilst he had known 'Mike' before, Vicky was her own, unique person. Sarah's more recent history with Vicky, gave her an insight to be concerned for her well-being, and Alex should be sympathetic to that.

More importantly, Sarah was Vicky's closest friend and is the last person for Alex to ignore. He needed to keep Sarah on his side. After all, she was concerned enough to ring him.

"I think you're right, Sarah, but we could never convince Vicky to pull out now. She feels indebted to David and to let him down would only add guilt to any stress she would be feeling."

"I know, which is why I want you to talk her round. She'll listen to you. What if you accidently missed your train... Or had to cancel?"

"No, Sarah that would be worse, letting her down. I won't do that... She needs support from both of us. I'm not leaving her in the lurch. The best thing I can do is to be there for her, take as much of the load off her as I can."

Alex still wasn't sure of Sarah's motives. Was this still a way of getting a Saturday night with her best friend? Whilst it would let Vicky let off steam, would she really relax carrying the guilt of letting David down, after promising him that both she and Alex would be there for him. Worse still, David had already booked trains and hotels around their arrangements.

"Oh, I don't know Alex. I'm all in a tizzy with worry. Maybe I should come too?"

"Do you know anything about skiing?"

"Well, no... But I could stand and look pretty?"

"You're incorrigible."

"Maybe some tall, handsome skier will whisk me away... It worked for Vicky."

"Haha... Maybe."

"Alex?"

"Yeah."

"Are you wearing your grandpa pyjamas or are you naked in bed?"

"Goodnight Sarah... Don't worry, I'll look after Vicky."

"Nighty night, naughty boy." She giggled as Alex stabbed the red receiver button to cut her off.

He saved her number to his contacts and rolled over in bed. It took a while to drift off to sleep as he worried about balancing his love for Vicky, whilst also keeping her close friend and confident, Sarah happy too. He saw her point, though. This caring for another person, was new to him and he would need Sarah's help.

Thursday went by slowly at work, despite Alex being busy. Early that evening, he called Vicky, only to have his call ring unanswered. After several additional aborted attempts, he gave up and began worrying, but avoided ringing Sarah in a panic.

Half an hour later, his phone rang with the familiar red `V' sign on his screen.

"Hi, Vicks you okay?"

"Yes, yes... Sorry I missed your calls."

Vicky was panting out of breath, which caused Alex to be even more concerned...

"I went to the gym and had a great workout. Jennifer has been pushing me hard this week, but she must have realised, as she gave me a pep talk this morning. She's really impressed with the interviews I've conducted so far. It's been brilliant, a little stressful but brilliant."

"Oh, I'm so glad, I was getting worried."

"I was too... But after Jen's chat, I've really perked up. So I needed a workout."

"That is great news, well done lovely..."

"Thanks, but I'll probably pay for it tomorrow."

"Haha, I'll give you a rubdown when I come..."

"Now, that sounds nice..."

They chatted for a while longer. It was a relief for Alex to hear Vicky perky and rejuvenated.

When they finally finished, Alex wondered whether or not to contact Sarah with the good news that Vicky was okay, then he decided they had probably already spoken.

It was only when mulling it over, led in bed later, that Alex realised that even if Sarah knew, it wouldn't do any harm to ring her. Even if it were more to keep in with her, so she would feel Alex was listening to her concerns.

"Hi, Sarah?... It's Alex"

"I know, your name came up."

"I thought I'd let you know that Vicky and I had a chat this evening. I think she's coping okay. You probably already know but Jen, her boss, has spoken with her and I think with her reassurance it has perked her up."

"No, she hasn't rung me this evening. It's my gym night, and I'd tried to connect with that Chloe. I chatted up last Sunday."

"Oh, any luck?"

"No... She seems a bit of a bust, actually. Why would she give her phone number and divert my call to her answer machine?"

"Maybe she was busy?"

"Not three times in a row, over this afternoon and evening..."

"Would she have realised it was you?"

"I sent her a text before ringing, but still no reply... Not even to the text."

"You sound a little down about it?"

"I am, to be honest. People don't normally turn me down. I thought she would be a dead cert, with my gaydar off the chart."

"Well, there's always a first time... I'm sure there is an explanation and she'll kiss and make it up to you."

"I hope so. She's gorgeously sexy in those glasses."

Alex then explained the change in Vicky this evening. Whilst it disappointed Sarah that Vicky hadn't rung her, but acknowledged this was their 'day off' from their friendship, so they could both go to the gym.

She was pleased that Alex had rung and was happy to offload her own troubles onto him, keeping him on the phone longer than he would have liked. Before Alex lost the will to live, listening to Sarah's long-winded gossip theories, she asked, "Alex?"

"Yeah."

"Are you naked in bed thinking of me again?"

"Goodnight Sarah..."

Alex tried to drop off but couldn't relax, too excited for the weekend, glancing across to his photo at his bedside of him with Vicky and checked the two photos on his phone of his gorgeous girlfriend.

Friday morning took its time coming for Alex, losing a lot of sleep by mulling things over. Upon his arrival at work, whilst his computer wound its way into the various networks he needed to access, he text Vicky.

< Morning gorgeous, see you soon. Norwich. Xx >

Later, with his second cup of tea, his phone vibrated its way across the desk, daring him to ignore it. Seconds later, unable to resist, he flipped his phone over it over to read...

< Knickers off? This week's been murder. You'll be lucky to find me awake! V Xxx >

Later, after coffee, his phone danced across his desk again...

< Sorry honey, I didn't mean to be crabby. It's just this week has been so full-on and we have such a busy weekend ahead. Love you loads. Xxx >

< That's okay. I guessed it wasn't me, being perfect! Haha... Love you loads back. Xx >

Later, Alex broke his personal speed record to reach the train station's car park. Once settled on the train, the two lovers traded excited texts. To save her cooking, or them going out, Vicky suggested he pick up a Chinese takeaway on the way in, giving him the numbers of the dishes she liked and directions to her local Chinese.

The train journey seemed shorter than last weekend, although that may have been down to familiarity rather than Alex's excitement. The prospect of being with Vicky again and with the new experience of selling David's ski chalet holidays at the ski show was no more exciting that last weekend.

After the short ride on the London underground, he searched for the 'King Wah Take Away' along the high street. It didn't take them long to complete his order and soon he was heading onwards to Vicky's apartment complex.

Alex's excitement built as he rode the lift to Vicky's apartment. When the lift doors parted, he popped his head out to see Vicky stood outside her door, waiting for him, grinning. Unlike last time, Vicky was more casually dressed in a baggy rainbow motif, white T-shirt, black leggings and fluffy slippers. But she still looked gorgeous and pleased to see him.

Before the lift doors could close, he jogged out, waving their dinner bag aloft, as a trophy. As he reached her, she waved the takeout bag out of the way and hugged him.

"I missed you..." She reached up for a light kiss, then pulled him through her front door into her apartment.

The apartment welcomed him, wrapping him in its warmth and female scent, rekindling comforting memories from last weekend. Alex placed the takeout bag onto the kitchen island top and dropped his sports bag on the floor. As he loosened his thick ski jacket, Vicky slipped her arms around his torso, inside the jacket, to give him a long hug, tucking her head onto his chest.

"I needed you this week. It was hard not having you here to talk to."

Alex pulled her in and in a tight hold, kissing the top of her head.

"I missed you too... It'll get easier for you at work, as you gain more experience."

Vicky's muffled voice came from underneath his jacket, "I know... It was hard, that was all... I had a little cry the other night, but knowing you would be here again today helped."

Alex kissed her again, still finding it hard to reconcile this brave woman, who has faced so much in her transitioning to live as a woman, against this fragile human being, that opens up her heart and tears to him.

Vicky's head popped out from underneath his jacket, as she relaxed her tight hug on Alex. "Come on let's unpack this Chinese before it all gets cold."

Alex released her and removed his jacket, hanging it up in the entrance hall. He removed his sports bag from the floor, taking it to place it on his side of the bed in the bedroom. When he returned to the kitchen, he proudly waved a large brown envelope that he'd extracted from his bag.

"Your passport and the printouts your mum promised."

Vicky had put the kettle on and lined up all the tin foil trays, lids off for them to pick, and choose between the selections.

"Oh, thanks, that is one load off my mind. I can look at them later and send it off on Monday."

Vicky took the envelope and disappeared into the bedroom.

Alex picked a plate off the countertop and starting picking his selection out of the take out trays. Vicky returned to join him, filling a second plate.

"I've put it with my work bag, so if I don't have time to sort it tonight or Sunday night, I won't forget to take it to work with me on Monday."

Vicky poured them both mugs of tea, placing one on Alex's tray. She picked up her tray, carrying her plate and mug of tea over to the sofa, curled her legs up beneath her and started eating.

"If you promise not to spill anything, you can join me on the sofa," Vicky taunted him.

"Thanks, mum..." He jibed back, blowing her a kiss when she glared daggers at him.

"I promise."

Alex resigned, mimicking a 'Benny Hill' scout promise salute, to receive a cheeky two fingered `V' salute from a giggling Vicky.

Alex joined her on the sofa, with his plate on a tray. Between mouthfuls, Vicky turned some music on.

"So how was today?" Alex asked, wanting Vicky to offload her troubles.

"Oh, much better thanks. Jennifer caught me before going home, to run through everything we've done this week and she was full of praise, saying next week won't be as full-on, with fewer interviews."

As they ate, Alex enticed more out of Vicky. She soon found her flow, realising that as she explained her troubles, not only did they become clearer, but also less traumatic. Once both sated, she continued as Alex tidied up and binned the empty tins and trays.

Alex returned to her, sitting in the corner section of the sofa, allowing him to pull her to him and curl up on his lap, in his arms. He continued to ask leading questions about her troubles, so she would continue in-depth, explaining the intricacies of each interview.

The more she talked, the more Vicky wore herself out. The pauses between detailed explanations to resting, cuddle or kiss Alex grew longer and longer. He noticed her gradual decline into a more relaxed state, then her shallower breathing, realising the poor mite had talked herself to sleep.

Alex checked the time. It was still early, but they had an even earlier wake-up call tomorrow morning to catch the six a.m. train to Birmingham, and he needed a shower.

It was barely after seven, so he decided he would leave her sleeping for a while. He turned the volume down and turned the TV on, trying to find a film to watch. A while later Alex found pins and needles creeping into his one arm. He carefully swapped arms supporting Vicky, and then tried to get blood flow back into his freed arm.

As his chosen film continued, Alex continued swapping limbs around, trying to keep Vicky asleep. Not that Vicky was heavy, but being so exhausted he didn't want to wake her, so moved at a glacier's pace, making things worse for him.

Later, his body soon told him he'd better move, or he'd wake Vicky with cramps racking his stiff limbs. Deciding that enough was enough and he'd get her to bed, he quickly manoeuvred himself to a point where he could lift her from his seated position.

Cradling her in his arms, he raised her up as he stood. Thankfully, she remained asleep as he carried her around to the bedroom. Without turning the light on, he moved around, using the light coming from the hallway to guide him to her side of the bed.

He used his one foot to peel the duvet down the bed, trying to avoid dropping her. With the duvet now clear of a Vicky sized portion of the bed, he lowered her down, resting her head on the pillow. With her weight now on the bed, he slid his hands out from underneath her.

"Mmm, thanks, honey..." Came Vicky's drowsy voice, as she pulled the duvet over her and snuggled deeper into the bed.

Alex left her there and returned to tidy up the kitchen. The apartment's comforting scent had now been smothered by the stale takeaway smell. He turned off the TV and went to have a shower.

Whilst showering under the large overhead rainwater head, Alex chuckled at how comfortable this all was. Vicky had set out a second large towel for him, his toothbrush and shower gel were all there waiting for him, and she was tucked up in bed.

Once dried and still in the bathroom, he set his phone's alarm to give them enough time in the morning. Alex tiptoed naked, across the hall, carrying his phone, and clothes, turning the lights off behind him. He placed his clothes, and phone on his side of the bed and as gently as he could, he slipped under the duvet to join Vicky in bed, but it didn't work.

"Mmm, come here..."

Vicky's sleepy voice came from under the duvet, as she wrapped her limbs around Alex. Still dressed in her leggings and T-shirt, she snuggled up to him. When they kissed, he could taste sleep on her lips and she could barely move.

He cuddled up to her and tried to calm his growing shaft between them, as he settled down to sleep, knowing his alarm will ring all too soon. Vicky's warm lips give him a very sleepy kiss as her breathing slowed once more, and she drifted back to sleep.

Alex stirred as a noise crept into his slumbers, 'Beep... Beep... Beep...Beep.' rang through his head, like fingernails running down a blackboard.

"Bugger."

Vicky's muffled voice came from underneath the duvet.

Alex slipped out from under the duvet, heading for the toilet. Vicky's hand tried to swat her bedside, alarm clock off, with a clumsy, misplaced wallop, which sent the alarm tumbling to the carpet. The alarm's 'Beeping' became Alex's background music whilst in the toilet, then as he put the kettle on, his phone's generic alarm joined it.

Alex returned to the bedroom to see Vicky still curled up, with the duvet and a pillow, pulled over her head. Alex turned off his phone alarm and went to switch off Vicky's. Unable to press the right combination of buttons, he pulled the plug out of the wall socket.

"Come on Vicks... You need to get up."

"No... I don't."

"You'll want a shower."

"Nah ah."

"Come on Vicks, if you don't shower you'll be stinky by tonight."

"Just ten more minutes."

"No... Come on, you'll need to shower before breakfast. What would you like? The kettles on."

"No... It's too early."

Alex temporarily gave up and put on some clean boxers, then went to the kitchen. He popped two slices of bread in the toaster and made them both mugs of tea. He returned to the bedroom, turning the light on, to see Vicky hadn't moved.

"You need to get up and shower Vicks... Or you'll be like a bear with a sore head all day. Come on."

The lump under the duvet shrunk into a tighter ball.