Victoria & Alex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tucked back in bed, the two sat up, drinking their teas, enjoying being a couple.

"What do you make of Karen?" Vicky asked.

"You ask me? You're the one she spoke to. It's like she hates men or just me. I don't know. Has she tried it on with you?"

"No... I'm worried that she thought you had tried it on with her. She kept asking strange questions, like she was quoting social parables, about forgiving your boyfriends for something."

"Yeah, she's odd. One of the few times we spoke, she said something like, you'd forgive me for any odd habits that I may have, or something like that."

"That was almost like the string of parables she kept harping on about, all focussed on trust and forgiving."

"Do you think she is a bible basher and disapproves?"

"How would she know? I'm not obvious, am I?"

"No, you snuck under the wire with me... And I knew you before."

"Haha, but you're a typical bloke. It was like pulling hen's teeth to get you to join the dots with all the clues I gave you to remember me."

"She is a strange one. At first, I had some theories about jealousy. Whether work-wise or sexual, but after her comment about you forgiving me, I'm not so sure."

"Less about her. Let's not let her spoil our weekend. I'll jump in the shower first."

Vicky slipped out from underneath the sheets, grabbed some items out of her bag, and skipped to the bathroom. Alex enjoying the view of her cheeky white buttocks bounced out of sight.

Nearly an hour later, they'd both showered, and changed, and made their way down to the dining room in the lift. Alex in his clean Sunday best shirt and Vicky in a tight, figure-hugging black cocktail dress, that covered her shoulders, with some lace hosiery on her legs and, once again, wearing her heels.

In the lobby, they followed directions to the hotel's function room. Inside was busy, with dining tables surrounding a dance floor. A small stage at one end with a DJ, sound system and lights.

They saw their table in the middle of the hall, with Karen sat with a large drink, looking lonely. She wore a pink, long-sleeved blouse and jeans. They assumed Davis and Pauline must be networking, so the lovers headed to the bar. Alex got himself a cider and Vicky a soft drink.

Karen looked up to see them as they reached the table, smiling warmly at Vicky but eyeing Alex, almost with mistrust. She looked him up and down, paying attention to his shoes. Alex felt uncomfortable under her judgmental gaze.

"Hi, I'd hoped you would have come down earlier, but I suppose you've both been... Busy?" Karen welcomed them to the table, putting an emphasis on 'busy'.

Karen's voice sounded a little slurred, leading Alex and Vicky to think that this wasn't her first drink. Despite this, she saw the two lovers blush after her question, so realised her assumption was correct. Her eyebrows raised, but the pair couldn't read if she was jealousy or judgmental.

Karen pulled back the one chair next to her, inviting Vicky to sit next to her, so Alex went to sit on the next seat, further away, but Karen's next comment made him halt in his tracks.

"I wasn't sure what to expect you'd be wearing tonight, being a chance for us to let our hair down."

Her face now passed judgment, but on Alex, not Vicky. Alex thought that this was as good a time as any to have this out. He walked back the other way around the table to sit next to Karen, sandwiching her between the two of them. Karen looked terrified, taking a large swig of her drink.

"Karen, what is your problem? Vicky and I have tried our best. Nevertheless, you seem to pass judgement on us both and we don't understand why?"

"It's not Vicky, she's lovely and kind."

Karen's eyes dropped, and she blushed as she took another large slug of her drink.

"So why me?"

"Well, it's not fair to her, she's so pretty and could have any fish in the sea, but still she is with you."

"Whaaat?... What do you mean by that..?"

"Well, being the way you are. It's not right for a girl, for her man to be like you?"

"Right... You need to stop talking in riddles, Karen... What... Am... I... Like?"

Alex and Vicky were on the edges of their seats, with no idea of where this was going.

Karen looked at Vicky with sad, apologetic eyes, "Well, you know?"

"No, I don't," Vicky replied.

"Okay, if you're both going to avoid the elephant in this room... I know... Mandy warned me... Alex is a... cross-dresser."

She looked at Alex as if he were the devil incarnate. Then turned to Vicky, "I'm sorry Vicky, so sorry, but you could do so much better, there are so many more fish in the sea."

Alex and Vicky were dumbstruck. Both looked at each other, not knowing whether to scream with laughter or with frustration.

"So, did he dress up earlier in your room? Heels and all?"

She pressed.

"Nooo Karen, you have it all wrong, so wrong."

Vicky tried not to scream in frustration.

"Mandy told me."

Alex shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't even get angry with her. Vicky broke the silence.

"Karen, listen and listen carefully. Engage your brain, before you say anything after what I am about to tell you. I don't know what Mandy told you, but you have it wrong... Mandy has never met Alex, she must have been talking about me, because I'm a trans-woman."

Karen's eyes showed her mind was working overtime to take this in.

"What do you mean... Trans-woman?"

"I'm the `T' in LGBTQ+... I'm transgendered... A man, who identifies and dresses as a woman."

"No, don't be daft. You look nothing like a man. You're pretty and sexy..."

"Thanks, that is the look I was going for."

Vicky smiled, hoping Karen would calm down.

"But you have."

Karen pointed to her own generous boobs, nodding at Vicky.

Vicky nodded, "Silicone implants, not socks."

"So... Alex isn't a cross-dresser, even if he wears heels?"

"No, he doesn't wear heels."

Vicky pulled her chair back, lifted her one foot up, to show Karen her heels.

"I couldn't fit my heels inside my small bag, so Alex had them in his, instead of the kitchen sink."

"Oh!"

Karen finally understood her mistake and smiled as she realised that Vicky wasn't as angry as she should be and wanted to make the most of the conversation.

"So you've... lost your."

She made a scissor action with her first and second fingers, looking down between her legs.

Vicky shook her head, "No."

Karen still looked confused, draining her drink for some more Dutch courage.

"So... You're a... Chic with a dick?"

Shaking her head, Vicky corrected her, "I prefer Trans-woman or just woman, T-girl can also work."

Vicky hoped to tone Karen's bluntness down.

"So... When you were upstairs, getting busy... you were having..."

Karen couldn't say it but mouthed 'anal sex', Vicky nodded.

"So Alex is... Gay?"

Karen looked at Alex, unsure...

"I don't think so. I don't chase men and still find women attractive." Alex offered.

"You be careful with what you admit to Alex," Vicky joked.

"But I love Vicky."

He smiled, digging himself out of the hole.

Karen smiled and her eyes glazed over as she thought about all this new information and digested this new world they'd introduced her to.

"I'm sorry... I've been such a spoiled cow over all this. Me, who claims to be worldly wise, scared of a man in heels, but friends with a trans-woman."

She stifled a laugh, which infected Vicky and Alex, who burst out laughing, relieved at it all being out in the open, but also, that out of the blue Karen considered Vicky her friend.

"We more worried that you were some catholic bible basher that disapproved."

"Well, my parents are catholic, but that isn't the problem. I just couldn't understand why someone as pretty as you, would put up with someone who wore woman's clothes."

"I do put up with him, but for other reasons."

She giggled, shrugging her shoulders.

"Maybe you need to learn that the lines are more blurred than that, nothing is as simple as black and white."

"I'm sorry, so sorry. I'm such an idiot. Ever since I started with David and Pauline, all I've heard is how hardworking, kind and lovely you are. When I thought Alex was... Well, you know... I just thought it was so unfair that you were as unlucky as I've been in love, putting up with an imperfect man... You're... Just so."

"Pretty?... Yes, you've said," Vicky responded, now embarrassed by her repeating it.

"And sexy."

Added Alex, pleased with the new turn of events.

"Karen. I too have been unlucky in love in the past, but not with Alex. It's a long story, but I'm sure you will find someone that makes you as happy as Alex makes me."

Alex blushed, offering to buy Karen another drink, as a peace offering. "Yes, a diet coke please."

Upon seeing the look of doubt on his face, as Karen was obviously more than tipsy, she reached into her handbag to produce a small, near-empty vodka bottle, and offered to top up Vicky's drink.

"No, I think you've had enough to drink," Vicky said, taking the bottle from her, placing it in her handbag.

With Alex gone, Karen opened up to Vicky. Whilst still apologising and not giving specifics, she'd obviously had some poor relationships in the past, making her very sensitive. Behind her brash confidence externally, she was insecure.

When Alex returned, David and Pauline were sitting at the table and the only spare seat was alongside Karen, who was deep in discussion with Vicky. Karen welcomed him back to the table and thanked him for the drink. David and Pauline looked shocked and were pleased with her change of attitude.

Staff had brought starters and David had brought bottles of white and red wine for them to share. It surprised Alex that despite the free booze, Karen only accepted a small glass of white, as she remained in conversation with Vicky.

The three-course meal flew by, with the conversation making it seem even quicker. Karen seemed more relaxed, with her confidence returning, but without the brash edge to it. After desserts, they all had coffee, then once more David and Pauling made their excuses and left to continue networking with other chalet owners.

Karen was keen to meet with Vicky and Alex outside of work. She hinted that as she lived in London, they could meet up one weekend. She had free time next weekend and that would be perfect.

Thankfully, they had the perfect excuse to avoid her, as they would be in Bristol. Although it was a double-edged sword as Vicky would have preferred meeting Karen, over returning home, any day of the week.

Karen needed the toilet and, much to their surprise, invited Vicky to join her. Before she left the table, Vicky pecked Alex on the cheek, whispering, "If she asks to see 'little Mike' I'll scream."

They walked away, like any pair of close friends, arm in arm, continuing to chat. Alex was pleased to note that Vicky had the better, sexier walk, in her heels than Karen, in her casual, flatter deck shoes. Vicky also had the nicer shape in her dress, to Karen's ill-fitting jeans.

By the time the pair returned, carrying more drinks, music had started. Placing the drinks down, Karen pulled Vicky onto the dance floor, with Vicky shooting Alex a surprised look.

Sipping his drink, Alex settled down to enjoy watching the pair having fun. Karen was not as supple or relaxed as Vicky, who was more fluid and sensual as she danced. A few times, Vicky caught Alex's eye and gyrated her hips at him, giving him an encouraging stir in his loins.

He also noticed that Alison was also watching Vicky, but for a different reason. Except for Vicky's teasing of Alex with her hips, Karen was trying to emulate her. Karen caught Alex watching them and, unlike her attitude earlier in the day, she waved at Alex to join them on the dance floor.

Initially, Alex remained seated but caught a stinging glare from Vicky, so rose to his feet to join them to party together, with even Alex admitting he was enjoying it. Karen enjoyed moving between the two to dance with either and even praised Alex on his dancing.

As the music toned down to something slower, Karen made her excuses to return to their table. Before Alex could follow her, Vicky held onto him and pulled his hands to her hips. Alex realised the inference and pulled Vicky in closer for a kiss as they danced together.

"So, how's your new best friend?"

"She's completely different now, even asking if I had any single friends. I'm not sure if she's fishing or just making conversation."

"Sarah's single. Do you think Karen is her type? Red-haired, big boobs, they're both brash."

"Oh, no, don't play cupid for Sarah."

"Well, she is single and now depressed, because her stalking target has gone into hiding."

"Yes, she's down, but I learned ages ago not to play cupid. If it goes wrong, you end up feeling guilty, as you set them up."

Vicky's eyes reflected pain, so Alex let it lie. She'll tell him if she wants to, but he got her point. Alex then realised how dancing this closely was turning him on, pulling Vicky even closer, as she twisted and thrust her body with his.

"Mmm, this is nice. You're gorgeous." Alex whispered in her ear, kissing her.

His hands drifted down to her padded backside, knowing what was down there, waiting for him, excited him more. He started a subtle grind against her body, enjoying her breasts rubbing against him and her hands caressing his back.

"Careful tiger, or there'll be an extra ruffle in my dress, that may raise eyebrows."

Vicky giggled, kissing him.

They both backed off slightly but continued to bump and grind, teasing each other with each twist and turn. As the music sped back up, the pair moved to return to their table, only to have Karen scoop them back up, returning them to dance along with her and the new party mix, coming from the DJ.

After a few tunes, they convinced Karen that they needed a break, as they had all been on their feet all day, so they returned to the table. Sitting, sipping their drinks, Karen turned to Alex.

"Alex, Vicky told me about your story. Knowing her before, as mates, being her hero and now after as lovers, it's quite romantic and unique."

Alex blushed profusely, wondering himself what may have happened had he known what Mike had been thinking, before becoming Vicky, possibly ruining what they had now.

Out of the blue, a tall, suited man came up to the table and asked Vicky for a dance. She politely refused, but suggested that Karen would. His face gave a fleeting indication of disappointment, but then, his eyes on Karen's chest, requested her company.

Karen switched, losing that evening's confidence turning into a giggling mess, initially looking to Vicky and Alex for approval before accepting. She got up and returned to the dance floor with him, but looked as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof.

"That's strange, Vick's I'd have thought she'd have relished the attention."

"Yes, but it proves how badly someone has hurt her, knocking her confidence. I hope she's okay."

Then Vicky opened her bag and pulled out her phone that was vibrating with Sarah's name on the screen.

< I've tried ringing. You okay? >

Vicky text back and forth with Sarah for a while then returned her phone back to her bag. She caught Alex up with Sarah's exploits. Despite the full-on party weekend she had planned, she's still single and depressed about it.

Karen remained on the dance floor with her mystery dance partner, so Alex moved to sit next to Vicky.

"Have you thought much more about next weekend?"

They had both booked the Friday off work for their secret Thursday night rendezvous, but they hadn't had a chance to talk further about it.

"No, I'm too nervous... I'm trying not to think about it."

"Have you been able to speak to Rich?"

"No. Mum says she has spoken to him and says, he is okay about next weekend, but I doubt it, as he still won't speak to me."

Karen's head appeared between them.

"I hope you don't mind... it's late and we have another day tomorrow. Do you mind if we call it a night?"

"Why would you want to do that? You looked as if you were enjoying yourself and it was only one dance?"

"He offered to buy drinks, but I caught a whiff of his breath. It's a real turnoff, I'm afraid."

"He smokes?"

"No, he has bad breath. Can we go? He got a little pushy, so I panicked... Er, sorry, I may have overstepped another line, but you've both been so understanding, so far."

"What did you tell him?" Vicky shot her an angry look, not wanting gossip about her being bandied around after talking openly with Karen earlier.

"I panicked when he got a little grabby... I said I'd promised you both a threesome."

Vicky and Alex looked at her and laughed at the change in Karen. She seemed so reserved and then pops up with this. Vicky agreed, "Yes, that is as good a reason as any to call it a night... Separately."

Alex nodded in agreement. It was late and it would be nice for them to be alone in the room once more. As they got up, Karen hooked her arm around Alex's and then Vicky's, sandwiching her between them, as they walked out.

In the lift, Karen hugged them both. "Thanks, you've both been amazing, after I've been horrible to you both. A massive, super sorry from me, I've been bigoted and rude, and yet you've both forgiven me. I love you both... Friends forever."

Alex looked at Vicky, who was receiving another hug from Karen, with Vicky rolling her eyes at him over Karen's shoulder. The lift doors opened and Karen stepped out, checking the floor.

"This is me... Thanks again. Night, night."

She waved as she waltzed off down the hall, rummaging in the handbag for her room key card. As the door shut, the two lovers burst out laughing.

"Is she for real?" Alex asked, "One minute scared of a crossdresser and the next casually mentioning a threesome to avoid a bloke."

"See what I mean? She's just insecure."

"Super sorry? Being a friend for life..." Alex mimicked, laughing at Vicky's worried smile.

"I may have made a mistake," Vicky admitted, cringing.

"How? By not accepting her into our twosome, for a threesome. Although I'm not sure how that would work."

The doors opened, and the two left the lift, making their way to their hotel room.

"No, silly... But threesomes do work." Vicky gave him a sly look. "I felt sorry for her, she was being friendly and I think, deep down, she's okay."

"How is that a mistake?"

"We swapped phone numbers..."

"Now, you'll have to introduce her to Sarah or she'll be pestering you forever. Then you'll be 'super sorry'."

Vicky gave him a playful punch in the ribs as she opened the door to their room and they walked in. As the door closed behind them, Vicky asked Alex to unzip her dress as she went into the bathroom.

Alex undressed, folding his shirt and left his jeans on the floor next to his shoes, ready for the morning. He threw his boxers near his bag and slipped naked into bed.

The bathroom door opened and Vicky walked out, still in her dress, looking coy. She played with the light switches in the entrance to turn off the main light but keep the bedside lamps on.

Alex glared at her, his eyes chastising her for playing with the lights. She smiled and in her high-heeled shoes cat walked across the room, stopping short of the bed. She seductively peeled her dress off her shoulders, allowing it to float to the floor, revealing her wearing beneath a full length body stocking.

Stepping out of her dress, Alex could take it all in, gasping at her lingerie clad beauty. At her ankles, the lace pattern was tight and as it rose up her legs, the pattern opened up to a tight fishnet, then to a loose fishnet at her thighs, in dispersed with a regular pattern.

The stockings at the tops of her thighs became strands that hung from the main body, leaving her crotch and backside open. The torso of the body stocking were diamond shaped crisscrossed bands, with the gaps between the diamond bands showing her white flesh or covered with see-through nylon that covered her breasts and midriff. She wore a pair of fine lace panties, with a high waistband that rode high over her hips.