Victoria & Alex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a lull in foot traffic by early afternoon and David suggested Alex and Vicky go grab some food. They wound their way to the food court. Despite finding it busy, they brought drinks and a baguette each.

They found a table to sit at and between bites they both moaned about Karen. Vicky was concerned she was losing them potential customers. Karen was either disinterested or over-enthusiastic, almost pushing clients away. Overall, though, they were both enjoying it and found it invigorating working together.

When they returned, David had already given Karen a break. Without Karen present, he spoke candidly to the two. Both he and Pauline realised that Alex and Vicky worked well together. With Alex encouraging clients in, giving them the detail and Vicky closing the deal, whilst Alex sought fresh people.

They had noticed that they were each signing up far more people for email follow-ups and their competition than Karen. More importantly, a lot more of their clients were leaving deposits for the following season's holidays.

Overall, they congratulated them on their performances, admitting that Alex was working well with the sales. David wanted to sit down with them later to discuss the future, although he had noticed a little friction between them and Karen.

He'd admitted telling Karen to look beyond any petty fragility that she had. Whilst her forte was chalet hosting, Alex had far more experience with the resorts and Vicky was an experienced part of his sales team.

David realised that they all had individual expertise to offer and asked if they could all try to continue working together, even if only for these two days.

Alex and Vicky nodded, whilst Alex wanted to protest, feeling that they were getting a telling off as well, but this was Vicky's show, so he bit his tongue. Vicky was happy enough, so they both set back to work.

By the time Karen returned from her break, Vicky and Alex were hard at work with the next rush of footfall. It seemed that the talk David had with her had helped, as she worked more with Vicky rather than competing and at times, even asking her advice. Alex noticed the change and a few times introduced her as one of their chalet hosts when it suited his sales pitch.

During lulls, Karen even chatted with Vicky, mostly about work, but also a few times normal casual conversational things. Asking what she did in her normal weekday job, where she lived, how long she'd been skiing and other simple sociable enquiries.

During the afternoon, she started dropping in questions like, how long she had known Alex?... How had they met?... What brought them together? They didn't have time for lengthy explanations, so Vicky kept her answers succinct.

Karen also passed a few comments that seemed more introspective towards Karen herself. "It's strange how we forgive our boyfriends for silly things..." Explaining how one of her ex's would rather go fishing than spend time with her...

Then, how, "Some things were unforgivable..." Explaining how she had dumped previous boyfriends for returning home drunk, or not picking her up as promised, being drunk with friends, or missing her birthday.

Then, "the unforgivable shock of finding out that one of her previous boyfriends was also seeing her closest friend," or "they were flirting with friends or work colleagues".

With these spread over a long period of sales with clients, Vicky couldn't connect them and thought Karen was just trying to reach out by giving her snippets about herself. She even wondered if Alex had said or done anything that Karen could misconstrue to being an advance on her.

During one lull in customers, Alex admired Vicky, as she discussed a potential holiday with a family, saying aloud, "She's wonderful." More to himself than to Karen stood next to him.

"And I think you're lucky to have her..."

"Er... Sorry?"

"I've seen the way she looks at you. She likes you, a lot... So much so that she would forgive you for any odd habits that you may have."

With that bemusing retort, Karen stepped down into the crowd to catch some interested passersby. Alex ran it back through his mind several times, positive that he'd miss-heard her.

During one period where David and Pauline had stepped away to a meeting, a middle-aged couple approached Alex on the stand. They and their group of friends had stayed with 'Snow Adventures' previously and were keen to book the following season, but for a group of eighteen rather than their usual group of twelve.

Thankfully, Alex had studied the brochure, so knew all about a new chalet that would cater for their group. He expertly pulled a brochure off the rack and opened it to the correct page, showing them the new offering of the next season.

He commented on the resort, but they hadn't any previous experience of it. So Alex asked about the ski level of their group, as the resort was more family-friendly, without many overly demanding runs. This suited them, as they were all more casual skiers.

Alex talked them through photos of the chalet, in the brochure, whilst explaining the suitability of the resort and its runs. Having skied there several times, Alex could describe it in depth. Karen stepped in, introducing herself as one of the chalet hosts.

"So you would both be working together?" The husband asked.

"Er... No, Karen's a chalet host, whereas I only help with sales in the UK office."

"That's a shame, as our group would benefit from your knowledge and presence." The wife of the two explained, eyeing Alex up and down.

Her husband added, "Maybe you could come out from London, with Karen to work together, joining David and Pauline hosting our group... Because of our specific requirements?"

Karen looked horrified at the notion, but before she could speak up to promote herself, Alex spoke up, "Well no. As Vicky here is my girlfriend, I couldn't."

The couple caught the unspoken inference, also seeing the reluctance in Karen's eyes and nodded. Vicky was now free, so Alex introduced her. The couple shared a glance of approval with each other and the husband spoke up, "Well, perhaps both you and Vicky could come out from London instead, to host us with David and Pauline?"

"Well, that is really up to David." Alex said, with Vicky nodding, both thinking it best to let David explain their relationship with Snow Adventures.

David and Pauline returned, whilst the couple were with Vicky, paying their full deposit for the new chalet and their group of eighteen. Immediately, the two couples hugged and kissed like old friends, with David offering to take them for a drink.

The couple thanked the three and left with David and Pauline. The three continued on the stand, but this time working a little more as a team. As the show neared closing time, the crowd dwindled to a trickle.

David and Pauline returned, suggesting that Karen could return to the hotel if she wished, as there were more than enough of them to manage the last half an hour. They arranged to all meet up for dinner at eight, as the organisers had arranged a party in the hotel and David had reserved a table.

Once Karen had gone, Pauline offered to get them all cups of coffee, as they had drunk only bottled water all day. David became a little nervous, making Alex unsure of what was coming next.

"Ahem, you two have been absolutely brilliant with your sales all day. Vicky, I know things are changing, career-wise, for you, but we would love you to continue working with us. Is there any way the both of you could continue working part-time for us, in some form or other?"

David let the request sink in. "You've both smashed previous sales and email entries that we have ever taken for any show. You are a great team. We've watched you working together all day. It's like poetry. People see the empathy between you and that is what they buy into."

Vicky hugged Alex and smiled, "I don't know David... I have so much going on in my day job, I've had a promotion... And we're struggling as a couple, with Alex living in Bristol with his career and me in London. It's all getting complicated."

"We're not struggling, that much Vicks... We're just new to it."

The pair looked at David, as it seemed he had more to share with them. "Maybe there is a way we can interest you, not just with monetary bonuses? Alex, you said you often ski with your dad and his group of friends?"

"Yes, they're looking for a chalet and resort for next season's trip."

"What if we do a pre-season deal? We need people as guinea pigs, to challenge our hosts, after training, before our proper guests arrive. You say they are all experienced skiers. So what if they sample our chalets, say staying two nights in each? We can supply the transfers and the accommodation will all be free."

Alex nodded, knowing his dad and friends would like that, depending on the resorts, but free accommodation will win them over.

"We could also work out ski week deals for you both as a couple, with maybe a little hosting involved... The couple from that group want to do two trips next season. One week in the chalet you proposed and one in a new chalet we set a deal up with this afternoon."

"But we have careers of our own... And those chalets will have hosts."

"Yes, but this will be free, expenses paid and with minimal work required, and we will pay you. The thing is our normal hosts can't work with this group."

"Why not?"

"Well, for a start, hosts are often single, young and mainly female... And how would you say, inexperienced?"

"How does that affect a group of skiers and make us better candidates?"

David coughed, looked around as if he were divulging a state secret.

"They're a group of wife swappers and whilst they wouldn't expect you to join in their swapping, they like to dine naked and can become more amorous in the evenings. Normally Pauline and I host them, but with the larger group, we will need extra help.

With Vicky's... ahem, wider understanding of the sexual spectrum, we felt that you'd be more sympathetic than any other of our younger, inexperienced staff. The group needs tact and respect of their way of life during their stay."

David let that sink in. With neither protesting he continued, "above all, they like you both and have asked for you to host. Pauline and I will do all the cooking, shopping and chores. They're unused to such a large resort, so they would like you to guide them around during the day and just be dinner hosts at night."

Pauline returned with the coffees and handed them out, "We hope you'll both accept. I'm sure we can work things out to work for all of us. Can you at least consider it, please?"

Vicky nodded, "Yes, we will, thanks."

Alex agreed, "Yeah, I think we have a lot to think about, thanks, we really appreciate it."

They chatted over finer details whilst drinking their coffees until the show closed. After re-stacking the racks with brochures and tidying up, they all caught a packed shuttle but back to the hotel.

Back in the privacy of their room, Alex kicked his shoes off and tore off his shirt.

"My feet ache, Vicks... How do you cope with being stood up for so long?"

Vicky was already sitting on the edge of the bed, removing her heels.

"Try it in these. Then you'll know pain."

She unbuttoned her blouse and stood to remove her skirt.

Alex was already in his boxers, led on the bed, ready to enjoy watching Vicky undress.

"Best part of the day, lovely..."

He loved watching her squirm her firm backside out of her skirt, then her padded shorts. She enjoyed peeling her blouse and camisole off, knowing his eyes were on her. She enjoyed parading around the room, hanging up their clothes, then slipping off her tights, to crawl seductively up the bed to Alex, kissing him.

"We have some downtime, before dinner... Let's see if we can get you up."

Their kissing became more passionate and her hand slipped inside his boxers, to find his blood flowing to fill his shaft, increasing its weight, size, stiffness and ability to give them both pleasure.

Vicky enjoyed encouraging his shaft erect, with her soft hands playing along it and teasing his balls. She slipped his boxers down his thighs and leaned down. Alex felt her cool lips wrap themselves around the tip of his cock. She lapped it in and out of her mouth.

"I've missed this... Mmm," Alex admitted...

"Me too."

Alex looked down Vicky's milky white body, down her plain white bra, to her plain white briefs, seeing her bulge and feeling his desire for it. He rotated around and rolled Vicky over, now facing his target.

Vicky felt his warm, damp mouth suck on her through her cotton briefs. She enjoyed having him in her mouth, and now he was toying with her, enjoyed his mouth on her. She engulfed his long shaft deep into herself as he slipped her briefs down and sucked the end of her into his mouth.

The pair enjoyed their sixty-ninth position. Both of them licking and bobbing their lips around each other's shafts. Both feeling the other's moans and groans through their shafts, their hips responded to their pleasures, writhing and thrusting.

Alex's hands drifted around to spread Vicky's cheeks, letting one finger tease around her rear. Vicky released her lips from Alex's shaft.

"Mmm, I'll dig out some lube."

Alex gave Vicky one last, long suck to release her. She rolled onto her back and slipped her briefs off. Alex kicked his boxers off, as he watched a near-naked Vicky delve into her travel bag, to return to the bed with a lube bottle.

"Let's get that bra off you."

Alex lunged playfully at Vicky, pulling her to him. He slid his hands up her body, whilst she half-heartedly fought him off. She lost to the ex-rugby player who pinned her down and unclasped her bra to release her small breasts for him to suck and kiss.

Vicky giggled with the attention to her soft body, whilst also still trying to put up a fight, although she couldn't resist gripping his hard shaft in her hand, having missed him, she wanted him more than ever.

On her back, Vicky enjoyed Alex exciting her through his kisses and nibbles on her nipples and chest. She released her handhold on him to wrap her legs over his back. Locking her ankles together, she could pull herself up, pressing her shaft into his torso and tease her behind to tease his erect shaft.

Alex loved exciting this wonderful woman beneath him. Whilst enjoying sucking on her hardened nipples, he felt her body writhing in excitement beneath him. She hung beneath him, riding her rear onto his shaft's tip, was just one invitation he couldn't refuse.

Alex rose off Vicky onto his knees to look down on her naked glory. He tucked his knees beneath her as she unhooked her legs from behind him and dropped onto his thighs beneath her. Searching around the bed, he found the discarded lube bottle.

As he applied lube to his shaft, he also teased lube onto Vicky, who raised her bum to slide pillows beneath her. Alex stroked his hands along the insides of her legs, teasing her. He only had to lean forward to engage his tip in her rear.

Her eyes pleaded for him to be inside her and she raised her legs in the air, pulling on her feet to bring her knees up by her armpits, grinning at the impending pleasure. The cool lube, wet on his tip, encouraged him in. He leaned into her, to feel the familiar squeeze of his shaft, then as he entered, it relaxing.

Vicky's eyes widen and a gasp exited her mouth that was now open in pleasure. Alex slid deeper into her in stages, both enjoying their coupling. She released her feet to fold them back around up behind him, pulling him down on top of her. Their lips met in long slurping lip kisses, as Alex ground short, slow thrusts into her, with her hips responding.

Between kisses, they gasped their love for each other, whilst also groaning in pleasure. This was a slower, catching up for the drought last night, with both wanting it to last forever. The weekend so far had been a mixed bag, but this was now affirming their relationship again.

Alex felt the dampness between them, knowing this was Vicky dribbled pre-cum, excited him further. Lifting his upper body up onto his knees, he held her shaft and started stroking her, rolling his thumb over her wet tip as he drove longer strokes into her.

"Ooh, Mmm... Nice and slow, Mmm." Vicky purred, in her low, sexy voice that melted Alex's heart.

Alex stroked her with his hand a little faster, but kept his thrusts inside her slow and long. She rewarded him with long spurts of cum, squeezing out of her shaft as she squirmed, giving a long, deep moan of pleasure.

With Vicky's climax, Alex released her shaft and gripped her hips. At the bottom of each thrust of his shaft into her, he ground deeply into her, holding it before pulling back. She was now looking up at him lovingly, open-mouthed, moaning whilst tightening her rear muscles around his shaft.

Unable to resist her, Alex released and once more drove deeply into her as his warmth injected into her. Vicky grinned and laughed with pleasure, squirming beneath him to squeeze every drop of him out. He dropped onto her warm, wet body for them to kiss and hug.

"Holy cow, I missed that last night."

"I'm sorry hun... I missed it too, I was just too tired."

"Hey, no, that wasn't a moan, more of a statement. I'd rather you offload your troubles, than you just lie back like a stressed, sex doll, thinking of England. We're a couple and with my meagre knowledge of watching my parents, that's what couples do."

"You watch your mum, lie back and think of England?"

"Yuk... Please don't paint that picture... You know what I meant."

Alex rolled off Vicky, for her to curl over to face him, both wrapping arms around each other, kissing.

"You were great today, Alex. I've worked with so many people over the years doing this and you're a natural."

"You made it easy, enabling me to pass people on to you when I got stuck, finishing any sale."

"Yeah, we do work well together, making a winning team. Even better, David and Pauline noticed. What do you think about their proposal?"

"Well, we would have to book holidays and check it fits in with our careers, you more so, as you now have greater responsibilities looking after those new apprentices."

"And they will pay us... And pay for travel, it would give you two more weeks skiing."

"With two weeks for you to do what you do best, look pretty."

Vicky dug a playful knuckle into his ribs.

"Owe, that hurt."

"It was meant to. Sexist git."

"So, you'd be happy to continue working for David and Pauline?"

"Yes... It will infuriate Sarah, but I feel I still owe him, and today has been fun. That couple were nice, so to work with them on their holiday may not be too bad. Plus, we both get more time skiing together."

"I agree. I've enjoyed working with you. You are the sexiest saleswoman on the stand. I struggle, barely resisting pinching your bum."

"I'll complain to HR."

With that, Alex slapped her one bare cheek and then squeezed it. Vicky slapped him harder back, on his bum. They had a brief struggle, as both fought to pinch the other's cheek. Despite the gameplay, both of them felt a chill on their backs, even in the hotel room.

"Do you want to tuck under the sheets for a bit? We have a little time before meeting everyone for dinner."

Vicky nodded, and they unwrapped themselves from each other, to pull the tightly tucked in sheets from the bed. They both slipped their feet inside the sheets and slid deeper in to wrap around each other and kiss.

"We still have a little time, before we need to shower and go down for dinner."

"I'm starving and thirsty. Fancy a cup of tea?"

"Please."

Alex got out of bed and headed for the little tray of cups and kettle tucked in a corner. There wasn't much choice, but enough for two cups of tea with two little biscuits. He soon boiled the kettle and fought with the little plastic containers of milk to produce their tea.