Victoria & Alex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, there is that, but it will be fun for us girls."

"Hopefully, we can win Rich over, so he and I can have a few beers, like the old days."

"I'll drink to that."

Vicky raised her glass and tipped it to Alex, then took a big slug.

The waiter returned to clear their empty plates away.

"Would you like the sweet menu?"

Alex looked at Vicky and giggled at her nodding with wide eyes and a grin whilst licking her lips. Whilst she was trying to look hungry, to Alex, she actually looked erotic, and he was keen to get her back to the hotel room. He confirmed to the waiter that they would like to finish with sweets.

When they arrived, it didn't take them both long to choose after looking at the menus and they agreed to both have a dish, 'Death by Chocolate'. When their dishes arrived, it was obvious they had bitten off more than they could chew.

They giggled and teased their way through chocolate flavoured mousse, ice cream and sponge, all sat on a chocolate meringue base, with various chocolate and mint sticks protruding.

"Never mind how hungry I was. I'm glad we didn't have starters now!"

Vicky gasped whilst having a break from tackling the mountain of delight that remained in front of her.

"At least we won't be able to walk all this sugar off just by returning to the hotel, saving us energy for later."

"You wish... But first I'm in the mood for dancing and you need the practice ready for next weekend if we are partying with Sarah and Karen."

Alex pulled a mock sad, pouty face.

"That's not fair. People know me here!"

Vicky giggled.

"That's not my fault. I want to dance."

They continued to eat and tease each other until they finished their sweets. With empty plates, they realised that they both wanted to move on and search for somewhere with music to continue the evening. As if on cue, the waiter arrived, and they sorted the bill out. They finished their drinks, and Alex helped Vicky back on with her coat.

Leaving the gastropub, they could hear music, so retraced their steps to a pub they had passed earlier. Whilst it was busy, there was music emanating from it and there was security at the door, who were happy to let Alex and Vicky inside.

Once inside, it surprised them to find it was another small pub with alcoves leading off from the bar. The music was being produced by a talented duo of musicians, who were successfully covering eighties hits. Alex and Vicky headed to the bar to be served.

As they both leaned on the bar, discussing what drinks were on display and what they fancied, an arm wrapped around Alex's shoulder and a head popped over his shoulder. Alex recognised the voice and judging from the way Vicky tensed, with her hand gripping his arm tighter, she did too.

"Whoa, Alex, you old dog. You never told us you had a girlfriend. It's no wonder you never come up to the club anymore."

"Hey, Cory... Ah, this is Vicky, Vicky this is Cory. We used to play rugby together and now I help him train."

Cory held his hand out for Vicky to shake.

"Pleased to meet you, Vicky. So where's he been hiding you?"

"I've not been hiding her. She lives in London and is here for the weekend."

"So that's where you've been?"

Alex nodded, noticing that Vicky had let her hair dangle down over her face and half hid behind him, not wanting Cory to pay too much attention to her.

"I hope you like it here in Bristol, Vicky, and come to visit more often. We're playing at home tomorrow, kick-off at three, bring her down Alex, then she can see what fun you've been avoiding these past few years."

Alex frowned.

"You ask me every other week at training, Cory, but the answer is still no."

This time, Vicky saved his bacon.

"Oh, no, whilst I'm sure it would be fun, but Alex has promised me a ride on his motorbike."

"You'll be freezing, and his bike is an old rusty bag of nails. You'd be much better off watching us. Our club's bacon and egg buns are the best in the region."

"Haha. Yeah, she'll be better off standing around freezing, watching you roll in the mud?"

"Oh, come on, you used to enjoy rolling around in the mud better than anyone. Get your old boots on and join us. You'll enjoy it once he smashes the other side, Vicky."

"Maybe, some other time?"

Cory laughed it off and pouted when he saw Alex's disapproving look.

"You can't blame me for trying?"

A bar steward arrived to take Alex's order, buying the two of them some bottled cider. Whilst they waited, Vicky continued to half hide and Cory politely focussed his attention on his friend.

"No hard feelings, mate. Steve and Dave are here. We're sat in the cubby around the corner. There's room enough for you two to join us."

Alex couldn't turn an old friend down and hurt his feelings.

"Okay, cheers, we'll be with you in a sec."

Cory smiled and nodded to Vicky, tipping his remaining half-empty pint in a salute to them, and drifted off around the corner, out of sight.

"Oh, Alex, do you think he recognised me?"

"No... You know what he's like, he would have said. Always up for an opportunity for a gag or a laugh at anyone's expense."

"Oh, he was never that bad... It's just, I'm nervous enough about this weekend as it is."

"Yeah, he's a great mate, really. Steve and Dave aren't bad either, nor are they the brightest bulbs in the box, so if Cory's not noticed, they won't."

Vicky giggled and hugged Alex's arm, kissing him on the cheek, as he collected his change and picked up their drinks. They walked around the corner to see the three friends shuffling around the cubby benches to make room for them.

Alex sat closest to Steve and Dave, with Cory almost opposite. This enabled Vicky to remain half-hidden by her hair and Alex. After Alex introduced Vicky, Cory's two friends made similar comments to Cory's initial ones.

Cory returned to his usual cocky self by declaring Alex had the best piece of eye candy in the bar, enjoying making Vicky blush and duck further behind Alex. From there, the conversation turned to their times when they played rugby together in sixth form college.

Soon, Alex and Cory were engaged in a game of one-upmanship, enjoying telling stories of games they had played and rugby tours they had gone on. Vicky's nerves relaxed as at the telling of each new story, any one of the three would carefully re-explain the blow by blow account, not realising that Vicky had been present at most, although back then, as Mike.

Alex was enjoying having his old friends accept Vicky, in the same way her friends had welcomed him. Cory, ever the womaniser, enjoyed teasing giggles out of Vicky by telling embarrassing tales of Alex. Soon, the three friends had finished their drinks, but rather than offering to buy another round, Cory checked his watch.

"We're off... Do you remember Virgil?"

Vicky had to check herself, as Alex nodded. Virgil was very vocal about Mike's obvious femininity back in college, six-years ago, forcing Alex to lock horns with him a few times to correct him. The two were not friends, despite playing for the same rugby team.

"You remember how homo-phobic he was back then?"

"Yeah, to put it mildly..."

"Well, it was all a front."

As the other two friends giggled and hid their glee behind their hands, it was obvious something big was about to be revealed.

"He's as bent as a nine-bob note. After we left the sixth form, he came out, and he shacked up with a bricklayer from Bath."

Alex burst out laughing at the shock of the hypocrisy of it. Vicky had to bite her tongue, having been at the sharp end of his vile taunts many times. Cory's face and wagging finger told them there was more to be told.

"It gets better... They are a drag double act."

"No shit?"

Alex couldn't hold back his surprise, trying not to look at Vicky, but felt her hand squeeze his leg, dying to add to the conversation.

"And... They are on stage in half an hour, at Thekla."

"Hopefully, that old rust bucket of a ship will sink with him in it."

"He's different now, having changed, in more ways than one. They're bloody good and half the team is going. Come on, join us."

"No... It's been great meeting you guys, but I'm not ready to bump into that twat again."

"Okay, but it's your loss, honest. They sing all the old eighties hits with jokes and banter. It's only a tenner to get in and it'll be the best tenner you'll spend this weekend."

The three men got up and shuffled their way along the benches to leave, nodding and bidding Vicky all the best. As they made their way through the crowd, Alex shuffled over a little more and hugged Vicky.

"Well, that wasn't too bad, and he agreed you're the best eye candy in the bar."

Vicky hugged him and pecked him on the cheek, visibly relieved her secret wasn't out in the open and being thrown in their faces. The pair snuggled together, rubbing noses and kissing, pleased to be alone again. Vicky relaxed and her hand brushed up Alex's jeans, teasing close to his crotch.

As the two lovers separated to look at each other, they both felt an arm on their shoulders and a head pop between them, Cory had returned, catching them unawares.

"Haha... Just me. Don't worry, the other two are outside waiting. I told them I left my phone here..."

Alex and Vicky looked stunned at him, not sure of the reason for his return.

"I just wanted to say how sexy you look, Mike, loving the look."

Vicky's joy turned to horror.

"You knew?"

"No. Not at first, I couldn't work out who you reminded me of, but when you laughed, it was obvious. We always thought you two were an item. Why've you kept it a secret for so long?"

"We weren't back then. We've not seen each other since the sixth form until we met by accident a few weeks ago."

"You're shitting me? Why? We always took it as a given that you two were together."

Vicky looked as surprised as Alex.

"It seems everyone knew except Alex. How did you know?"

"For crying out loud, you were always as thick as thieves. The girls at the club noticed first, as you two only ever had eyes for each other."

Vicky slapped Alex's leg playfully as his memories flooded back, causing him to blush.

"Look, come on down to the Thekla tonight. Everyone will be there and it will be great fun."

Cory saw the apprehension on Vicky's face as he spoke and realised her fears.

"The other two didn't realise, nor will any of the others. No one will hear it from my lips. Even if you were Mike, no one used to care, so why now as Vicky?"

It was now Vicky's turn to blush and smile at the implications.

"Thanks, Cory that means a lot to me."

"You're both just two mates who've found love. Come on and enjoy the show. You won't be disappointed."

Cory pecked a kiss on Vicky's cheek.

"I'm not kissing you, Alex. You're nowhere near pretty enough."

With a cheeky chuckle, Cory made his way out of the bar, laughing and waving back at the two lovers, as he disappeared.

"Phew, who'd have thought?"

"Yeah... Come on, why don't we go? Drag shows are always good fun."

Alex wasn't too sure, but seeing Vicky's pleading puppy dog eyes, he relinquished.

"Oh, okay, what have we got to lose?"

Vicky wrapped her arms around him in a big hug and kissed him with a light squeal.

"Thanks."

"You're feeling better now?"

"Yeah, Cory swung it for me. If he doesn't care, then maybe it's a sign the weekend will be okay after all."

"Here's hoping you're right," Alex said, tipping his bottle to Vicky and finished the last of his drink.

Vicky lifted her bottle and brushed her hair aside to drink the last of her drink. Seeing Alex watching her, she sucked on the bottle top, which sucked her cheeks in, hinting at what may come later. The pair chuckled as they left their empty bottles on the table and made their way out of the bar.

The lovers walked with their arms locked around each other's waists, along the riverside, passing their dinner venue and on to the old ship, Thekla, moored on the dockside. A walkway led from the dockside up to the club's entrance on the ship, where Alex handed over two ten-pound notes for entry.

As they stepped inside, the warmth of the club hit them. They handed their coats into the cloakroom and pocketed the tickets. At the bar they brought drinks and stepped down the stairway into the bowels of the ship, to descend into a heaving crowd, with a stage at the far end.

The pair elected to stand to one side at the back, where there was more space and they could look over the heads of the crowd. Alex wrapped his free arm around Vicky's waist and pulled her in tight. The room's lights dimmed, and she nuzzled her head into the nape of his neck, kissing him.

The PA boomed as an unseen announcer introduced the next act on stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome on stage, for one night only, the dynamic drag duo, the one and only Miss Titty Bristols and Miss Sissy Douche."

The crowd cheered, with the largest noise coming from a group at the front, to the left of the stage, where Alex recognised Cory and a few others from the rugby club. Overhead lights illuminated the stage and two figures fought the small backdrop to enter theatrically through a split in the centre back drop.

The two drag artists wore sequined dresses, one pink and one electric blue, both with fishtails of netting. Each artist wore tall, comical wigs and was overly made up. Despite their comical appearance, their well-rehearsed act soon held the audience like putty in their hands.

The banter between them was thick and fast, mixed with double entendres and crude jokes that were straight out of the seventies. It was obvious which one was Virgil as Miss Titty Bristols, but it took both Alex and Vicky a while to see through their initial aversion to the man they remembered and the character on stage.

As soon as the heckling started, Miss Titty shot red hot poker replies into the crowd, which added to the fun. Soon the two lovers were laughing and jeering along with the crowd, as they gave each other approving looks, nodding to show it was as good as Cory had suggested.

Cory and his teammates soon attracted the attention of Miss Titty.

"Well, I see the Rugby Crowd are in tonight, Sissy."

"We're in Bristol dear, we're playing in Rugby until Tuesday..."

Miss Titty adjusted her balloon sized breasts.

"There's nothing wrong with my Bristols, Sissy."

Cory's corner exploded in mirth and jeered.

"I used to play Rugby, Sissy."

"Next Tuesday dear, I do wish you'd listen."

"No, you silly old bitch... The game with the oddly shaped balls."

"Oooo, which one is game, and how do you know he has oddly shaped balls?"

"No, Sissy, turn your hearing aid on dear... Or at least pull some of that cotton wool out of your ears... The sport Rugby, not the city... They play it with odd-shaped balls. They're all friendly lads, letting me play with their balls... But typical men, they never came and played with mine."

The banter all led to their first song, from the eighties, which the crowd joined in with. Alex had to admit that Virgil had a much better singing voice than he remembered. The two entertainers even managed several changes, getting into skimpier outfits, whilst also continuing their act, using banter as links between songs.

The crowd was a mixed bag of bi, gay, and straight clientele, but they all joined in by cheering and singing along to the well-known anthems, which all added to the lighthearted party atmosphere. Alex and Vicky felt relaxed as they danced and sang along to the songs.

After one brief sketch, the two artists broke into a little song about themselves and their traits, whilst taunting each other. All too soon, it ended with a rowdy encore as a finale. The overhead stage lights turned off and the house lights turned up, as the two artists sat on the edge of the stage, chatting with the crowd.

Vicky waved her empty glass and nodded to the exit. They left their glasses and stepped back up to the exit and the cloakroom to collect their coats. Once outside, the chill was biting, and the wind ran through them. Vicky cuddled up to Alex as they walked back through the city to the hotel.

On the walk back, they joked and chatted, still recounting their evening.

"See, Bristol isn't all that bad."

"I'll never be able to think of Bristol again, without thinking of Miss Titty Bristols."

"I have to admit, it was fun for my first drag night out."

"So you'll be happy to go to another one?"

"Yeah, why not? It was great fun."

"Sarah will be pleased. The local comedy club has some great acts on and we always have fun."

Alex's phone buzzed, and he checked the text.

"Haha, Cory saw us at the back. He's asking if we enjoyed it."

"Definitely."

Alex's thumbs typed their confirmation back, which soon buzzed back.

"He wishes us both all the best and says 'Mum's the word'."

They stumbled into the hotel and, once in the lift, Vicky pulled Alex tightly into her, and gave him a passionate kiss.

"So you've enjoyed a night out in Bristol at long last?"

"It's not over yet."

Vicky whispered as she thrust her tongue back into Alex's mouth for them to extend their kissing.

The lift interrupted them by juddering to a halt. As the door hissed open, they checked the floor number and walked out hand in hand.

Alex dug out the room key card and ran down the hall to their room, shouting back at Vicky over his shoulder, "Last one there's a sissy."

"I think I have you beaten on that one already."

Vicky giggled as she chased him to their door.

Vicky caught him at the door, grabbing him around the waist, both of them laughing as they kissed each other in reward. The kissing soon became more passionate and the two ran their hands over each other. Ales pressed Vicky against the wall, caressing her breasts as Vicky stroked the growing snake in his trousers.

Alex frantically swiped the card several times before they could gain entry. Then he had to fight to get the card in the power slot to get the lights on. Vicky pushed past him, squeezing his backside with her hand, heading into the bathroom, as she sang Miss Titty and Sissy's song about themselves...

Alex closed and locked the door, then hung his coat up, as the bathroom door opened and Vicky passed him her coat and stepped out in her tight red jumper and some very skimpy tight lace panties. Alex's hand went between her legs and his other pulled her in.

As they kissed, Alex's hand hunted for Vicky's bulge tucked between her legs, and Vicky removed his belt and unzipped his jeans.

"God, I love waking your little bulge up..."

Alex murmured, as his fingers toyed with Vicky's growing bulge, as he enjoyed the sensation of it filling with blood, whilst his was already tight within his jeans, for Vicky to release it. She gripped his cock hard in her hand, stroking it up and down inside his boxers.

"I love you waking him up... I see you're already there."

Vicky pushed him backwards, causing him to fall back onto the large double bed. Alex led on the bed, looking up at Vicky as she seductively unravelled her tight jumper from her body, to show her lace bra concealing her small pert breasts.

"Mmm, I'm loving little miss titties."

He giggled.

Vicky pulled his trainers off and then his jeans. His boxers stretched over his cock, tenting, which Vicky's eyes trained on. She grinned, kneeling down between his legs, and stroked her finger along the length of his cock. Starting at the tip, and lightly dragged her fingernail down to the base of his balls and back up again.

Alex shuddered with the excitement of feeling her nail running up and down his stiff rod ran through him. Her ruby red lips smiled and pursed, hinting at devouring his cock. As he thought about making his own move, her fingers moved to his boxer's waistband and pulled them down.