Victoria & Alex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, Alex took a more active role as the two continued shopping, but now more as a joint affair. Vicky could have brought everything but enjoyed perusing with her now enthused lover. She didn't want to rub her brother's nose in it by parading in a new dress but brought it to wear next weekend once back in London.

Mid-afternoon, they stopped for a coffee. Vicky perused her purchases whilst sipping their drinks and they discussed the pros and cons of the various shops they'd visited.

"Sorry, I was a bit of an ass earlier, Vicks."

"As much my fault as yours, by taking you shopping, as it was nothing short of what I expected."

She guffawed, gripping his hand and giving him a playful tug on it.

"Although, I must admit, you vindicated yourself in the end."

"I tried my best, although I have to admit it was fun seeing you excited over some very attractive clothes."

"That you'd like to see me as much out of, as wearing?"

Alex nodded, smiling.

Vicky picked her phone up and texted.

"I have to warn Sarah that she has competition to be my shopping buddy next weekend."

Alex's eyes bulged in horror, causing Vicky to laugh.

"Only joking... You're not even a close second, don't worry."

Proving it was just a ruse to wind him up, she tucked her phone back into her handbag.

"Although with you behaving now, I would like to go back to a few shops you sulked through."

"Vicks, it's already two..."

Her face dropped and her eyes cast away from Alex's gaze.

"Yeah, I know."

"We still need to pick up our luggage at the hotel, return to the car and get you home before your mum finishes work."

She frowned.

"I know... I was hoping, you know?"

"That you could avoid it?"

"Yeah..."

Her eyes softened and looked at Alex for support.

"Come on, it'll be better than you think... You're overthinking it, worrying it'll be a nightmare, whereas I bet it will all be smiles and roses and you'll have a great weekend."

"I wish I could be as positive as you, but I've had years of my smothering mother, a few of which I wished I'd had my brother's support."

"Maybe I could have a word?"

"I don't know... Let's see how he is first."

"Fingers crossed."

Drinks finished, Vicky tidied up her shopping bags, and they made their way back to the hotel. Alex enjoyed walking hand in hand or arm around her waist, glad to be in her company again. Although, this week, it was Vicky's turn to have a train ride home to look forward to on Sunday night.

It was only a short walk from the hotel to the train station's car park. Alex had pre-paid so they could drive straight out into the Friday traffic. As Alex zigzagged his way through Bristol centre into the suburbs neither spoke. Vicky seemed to shrink into the passenger seat and managed to resist restarting her habit of biting her nails.

Alex pulled up outside Vicky's mother's house. The drive was devoid of cars, meaning the house was empty. Alex sat there, looking at Vicky who sat there unmoving, an anxious look on her face as she frowned at the house.

"Be brave lovely."

She turned to him, looking forlorn, leaning in for a hug. The hug lasted as long as Vicky could drag it out. They kissed and Vicky made her way out of the car onto the pavement. Alex went to the boot of his car, retrieved Vicky's luggage and shopping bags.

"Nobody's here. Do you want to come in for a cup of tea?"

Alex nodded, locked his car, and followed her to the front door. Vicky gingerly slotted her key in the lock and opened the door. Alex followed her inside into the hallway.

"Leave my bags here. I'll take them to my room later."

Alex placed everything tidily against the wall, under their jackets that they'd hung on empty coat hooks. He followed Vicky through into the lounge omitting a gasp at the changes made to the house since he had last been there six years ago. The lounge and kitchen were now one large room, with the house extended into the garden. A large island separated the kitchen from the now elongated lounge.

Alex glanced around the kitchen and then to the garden, through a new glass wall, which stood where the end of the patio had been. He cuddled up behind Vicky to hug her, as she set the kettle on to boil. She turned to face him and she relaxed into his arms in a loving embrace.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, you've only just got through the door and you're making out."

The unmistakable voice of Rich, Vicky's brother, came from behind them.

Shocked, the two separate and looked for the source. Behind them, Rich sat curled up in the area that used to be a front reception room but is now a cosy corner with a sofa. He was wearing a baggy green camouflage T-shirt and scruffy jeans.

A pair of headphones perched on a bird's nest of short black hair, with one side of the phones pulled up away from an ear. His hands still held the game controls that led to a TV, half-hidden against one wall.

Vicky stepped forward, visibly flustered.

"Rich, we didn't think you were here, without your car in the drive."

"Yeah, I bet that suited you two?"

Vicky tried to normalise his aggressive tone by creating a tangent.

"Is there something wrong with your car, is it in the garage?

The tact didn't work, if anything it did the opposite.

"No, having dropped out of Uni without a student loan and no job, I had to sell it. Now, I'm a bus wanker doing zero hour jobs, burger flipping for crappy burger joints or in dodgy pubs."

"Hey Rich, you always wanted to be on 'The Inbetweeners', how's it going?"

Alex stepped forward, his hand outstretched to shake hands with his old mate.

Rich looked at the empty hand reaching out to him with disdain and kept his hands immobile on the controller.

"Really? I don't think so."

Vicky pleaded, "Rich, be nice... Can't we all be friends again, starting off again, from where we left off?"

"Why, because he's shagging my brother?"

Vicky screamed, "For fuck's sake Rich, grow up. You've always known what I am... Why can't you be like the brother you used to be?"

"Maybe I grew up and saw the world for what it is."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Whatever you want it to mean."

"Talk some sense into him, Alex, whilst I take my stuff up to my old room."

Vicky turned to disappear into the hallway and they heard her stomp up the stairs. Alex half-turned wanting to help her, rather than continue with Rich, despite Vicky's request.

"Oh, no you don't. You stay down here. It's bad enough knowing what you get up to, without hearing him screaming with you up his bum and hearing the bedsprings squeak."

"Grow up Rich, it's not like that."

"If it isn't, you're the first gay couple not to."

"It's not like that."

"Isn't it? You both have cocks and bum holes, but you won't be doing it here this weekend, definitely not by sneaking in early, no matter what you thought."

Alex struggled to find an escape from Rich's arguments, as he wanted this weekend to be a success for Vicky, but at this particular moment, he just wanted to hit him.

Although, pausing on Rich's comment also caused him to think back over the last twenty-four hours. His favourite memory came to mind. The image of his shaft sliding in and out of Vicky bent over in the hotel's bath, with her hands on either side of the bath as the shower played on their bodies. To remember seeing the water running down her back, cheeks and around his cock as he thrust into her caused him to blush.

"Holy shit, you were? For fuck's sake."

"No, she invited me in for a cup of tea, because she's uptight about what an arsehole her brother has become."

"She?... She?... Oh, you mean my cross-dressing brother..."

"Why are you like this? You used to defend her as much as I did back in sixth form. In fact, you were one person she could depend upon."

"Well, that was before and now it seems you had an ulterior motive for being his savour."

"I'd not seen her for six years and then we only met by accident."

"Only because he ran away to play dress up in London with all the other fags."

"What? Can you not hear yourself? You were her staunchest defender and now you're acting like a spoiled brat... Waaa waa waa, my sister's successful and I'm a loser."

Alex mocked, pretending to rub his eyes with balled up fists.

Rich threw his gaming controls and headphones onto the sofa and stood up, squaring up to Alex, despite losing several inches in height to him. Vicky in the meantime had heard the raised voices and returned downstairs. Before things could deteriorate further, Vicky appeared between them, still in jeans but now changed into a blue baggy fleece that now covered her backside. She held her arms out to keep them apart.

"Stop it, you two, now. We all used to be friends, and this isn't how it is supposed to be."

Alex saw the pain in her eyes and his rage calmed. This had gotten out of hand and he wasn't helping.

"Sorry Vicks, I tried."

Alex stepped back hoping to deflate the situation further, but Rich misread this as him winning the standoff and puffed his chest out posturing once more.

"Ha, got your sissy boyfriend to defend you."

Vicky turned to her brother, her eyes burning in a rage Alex had never seen.

"Rich, how can you say these things? I've always looked up to you. Before you went to university, you were my rock but ever since you've been horrible to me."

Rich looked blankly in return, not reading Vicky's face full of thunder or her change in stance, as her body tensed, her arms reaching out to him, pleading with him.

"You don't answer my calls or texts. Our relationship is so bad that with you and mum I don't like coming home to Bristol. In fact I actively avoid it... I want my old brother back."

"Maybe, I want my brother back, without his boyfriend, but what are you going to do about that?"

Alex never saw the punch that Vicky threw at her brother. He only saw the reaction from Rich as the force threw him backwards, to fall unceremoniously onto the sofa in a bundle and Vicky's scream of frustration.

After his initial shock, Rich screamed in pain and his hands covered his nose.

"Fuuuck Mike... That fucking hurt."

Alex's jaw was still on the hardwood floor when Vicky turned to him, a little shocked herself.

"See, you're not the only one who works out each week."

"Holy shit, Vicks that was tremendous. All I heard was the smack as your fist made contact with his face, but I never saw you move."

"I think you've better go. I'll try to calm things down before mum returns."

"Are you sure?"

Alex nodded at a whimpering Rich, still gingerly feeling his nose with tears streaming down his face and a little blood. He wanted to say something triumphant, but Vicky's expression pleaded for him to go quietly. They hugged and kissed, in front of Rich, who gave a muffled groaned.

Alex left, grabbing his coat and paused in the doorway, still unsure of whether or not to go. Once he assured himself Vicky would be okay, he left, closing the door behind him. As he walked down the drive, he could hear Vicky's muffled voice shouting at Rich.

He sat in his car with the engine running and found some fast and loud music he needed to hear. He stole one last look at their front door as he pulled away. This was not the start to the weekend either of them had expected nor wanted.

~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story.

If you did, then please read my others or follow me to receive notifications of new stories as I publish them.

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, they have posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

Stay Safe.

Nellymcboatface

To be continued. ~~~~~~~