Victoria & Alex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt the coolness of the bedroom wash over his heated torso, then Vicky's warm breath, as she leaned over and slowly placed her lips on the tip of his cock. Alex gasped with anticipation as she held her warm lips. Seeing his anguish, she opened her mouth and engulfed his swollen member into her mouth.

"Mmm, that's so nice."

Her mouth closed tightly over the base of his cock and she sucked, pulling back to lick his cock's tip, then plunged back down, almost gagging on it.

"Fuck... that's nice. Come around, sixty-nine, you sexy thing you."

Vicky hummed something and shook her head as she sucked and bobbed up and down his cock.

"Let me suck your little bulge, Vicks."

She muffled a laugh, with her mouth full of his cock, sucking and bobbing, with her hands running over his body, pressing him down. Soon Alex's excitement grew too much, and he gripped her hair to keep her engaged on his shaft as he exploded inside her mouth.

Vicky giggled and gulped with her mouth full, locked onto his shaft, until it finally flopped out, leaving her grinning with satisfaction. She slid up the length of his body, sliding her hands up over his washboard stomach, running them up and down his six-pack of muscles.

"Mmm, you keep that ripped body of yours for me."

Her hands continued up under his T-shirt, causing it to ride up until she pulled it off his body and they kissed. Alex rolled them both over to be on top of Vicky, allowing his hands to move from her back to ride up and down her front, sliding under her tight black lace bra to brush it off her little breasts and sharp nipples. His mouth left hers and drifted down, pecking kisses, until he reached her nipples.

He kissed and sucked on her as his hand spread further down to reach for 'little Mike', peeking out of her panties. He caressed 'little Mike', enjoying feeling her blood filling her appendage and stiffen it further. Beneath him, Vicky squirmed in slow delight, humming as he played her body like an instrument.

Alex needed little encouragement, but when Vicky's hands pushed his head lower, he obliged. He left a path of kisses down her lower torso as he headed south. He licked her belly button, causing her to squeal and giggle as her hands pushed him further down.

Vicky held her breath as she felt Alex's on the tip of 'little Mike'... He held back, to kiss her tip, slipping his lips over to cover the crown, allowing his tongue to lick and tease it inside his mouth. Again, Vicky squirmed trying to encourage Alex deeper, but Alex paused, enjoying sucking a squirming, wriggling tune out of her body.

Alex resisted Vicky's hands pressing his head further down, enjoying lingering with his mouth playing on her crown. His hands slid her panties down her thighs, then finally sucking her as deep into his mouth as he could. Whilst proud of his devouring her, he was pleased she was smaller than he, in this department.

"Oh, Alex... You're getting so much better... Mmm."

Alex enjoyed pleasuring Vicky, bobbing up and returning to engulf her as deeply as he could repeatedly. Her shaft, whilst stiff, reacted to her excitement, trying to rise higher away from her body as her hands encouraged him. Inevitably, Alex tasted the salty pre-cum leaking from Vicky, encouraging him to speed up.

Vicky led back, enjoying him sucking away, edging her closer to cuming. Her hands stroked his hair, keeping his actions slow, maintaining her just short of an orgasm. Alex enjoyed adapting his technique to keep her in that state, teasing her levels up and down...

Alex's hands to this point had been on her hips, but he now slid them around her tight ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Vicky's cock jumped inside Alex's mouth, anticipating his finger's target. Alex walked his fingers between her cheeks and teased them around her puckering muscle.

Alex didn't need his fingers to force entry. Vicky pushed his head deeper onto 'little Mike' as she shot ropes of cum into his mouth. Holding him there as she gasped in her orgasm whilst he coughed and spluttered, trying to swallow the spurting delivery of her salty reward.

Alex tried to remain cool and collected as Vicky released her hold on him, but his last swallow went down the wrong way, causing him to cough uncontrollably. Vicky tried to look concerned but couldn't hold back giggles as he coughed her deposits back, although she tried to hide her giggle behind her hand.

"It's not funny..."

"No, it's not... Well, it is, knowing that's not snot coming down your nose."

Alex shot her a look of disgust as he spasmed into another fit of coughing. As his coughing calmed, he lunged at Vicky, with her cum all over his face and hands, threatening to wipe himself clean on her. She squealed, pulling her legs up and ejected herself off the bed out of reach.

"Don't you dare," Vicky squealed and dashed to the other side of the bed.

Alex fell into another fit of coughing and headed to the bathroom for a drink of water. After a few gulps of water, and gaining his composure, he stripped off to wash his face. Leaving the bathroom, he found Vicky tucked up in bed, with the sheets pulled up over her.

Vicky watched him, with just her nose and eyes peeking out like a cheeky Kilroy cartoon.

"You may well hide, just you wait."

Alex grinned and turned the lights off.

Vicky giggled.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to laugh."

Alex slipped into bed with her.

"And yet you continued to laugh..."

Vicky's hands reached for him in the dark to pull him to her.

"Come here lovely."

"I don't know whether you deserve me, now," Alex said, full of sarcasm.

"Aw, don't sulk."

Vicky sniggered.

Alex relented and snuggled over to have Vicky wrap her body around him. She smothered him in kisses until he responded with his hands wandering over her and returning her kisses.

"You're wonderful. You had me edging nicely, but I couldn't hold back when your hands wandered. I just didn't realise how much I had saved up since last weekend."

Vicky tried to reconcile.

"I was enjoying it until then."

"I still am."

Vicky thrust her hips against Alex's growing shaft and ground her body against it.

"And it seems that you are, too."

Vicky ground hard on Alex's growing shaft between them. The two lovers embraced, grinding their bodies together under the warm sheets. Alex loved the sexual spontaneity of being with Vicky, something he'd never attained with any other relationship.

Above all, he loved having her cock in contact with his, something he'd never in a million worlds could have imagined. Here he was, grinding his stiff, sticky shaft into Vicky's soft, slimy, growing cock, with her soft body beneath his.

Unable to resist, Alex pulled his knees up beneath Vicky's thighs and kneeled up above her. His eye's now more accustomed to the dark, could make out her led before him. He gripped his and her cum covered cocks together and stroked them. Her shaft pulsed with blood, filling it against his steel rod as he stroked, with Vicky gasping at his attention.

"I need you inside me..." Vicky whispered as she prodded him with a bottle of lube.

Alex took the bottle and saturated his shaft with the slippery substance. Tossing the bottle to one side, his fingers, dripping with lube, sought out her entrance. Vicky bent herself double, pulling her legs tight over her body, exposing her most intimate part.

A gasp exited Vicky as his fingers found their target to tease and prepare her. He swirled his fingers around her muscle, dipping in and out, enjoying the anticipation of what was to come. Despite a desire to extend the anal foreplay, Alex couldn't resist any longer and his hand guided the tip of his cock down to her.

Vicky's body reacted with a tiny squirm as she felt his tip engage. Alex soaked up the initial pleasure of entry, and the squeeze of the head of his shaft entering her body. He felt the point of no return as Vicky exhaled, tensing her muscles to suck him deeper in.

Alex's shaft slipped deeper into her until their bodies pressed together, joined by his manhood. Alex led onto her, as her cock pressed satisfyingly into his body. He squashed down on her legs and breasts to kiss her. His tongue penetrated her mouth, mirroring their coupling.

As they kissed, Alex's torso began a slow rhythm of stroking in and out of Vicky. Their kissing became more and more passionate, as the rhythm picked up pace, with them both working together. Alex had to release his tongue and mouth from Vicky to grip her thighs with his arms, holding himself up on the bed to thrust into her.

"I love you inside me. You feel soooo big, filling me up."

Vicky's eyes shone in the darkness, and her hips rose to encourage him.

Vicky's hips encouraged him to increase his tempo, causing Vicky to moan, exciting Alex further.

"Ooh... Fuck... Yes... Just there... Mmm."

As they thrust their hips together faster, Vicky pulled her legs wider, easing access. Alex rose onto his knees to grip her dribbling shaft with one hand, which was flicking as he thrust into her and he stroked it.

"Oh Yeah... I love you fucking me... Alex Fisher."

He now thrust harder into her, matching her hips, his body slapping into her sticky, warm body.

"I love being impaled on your cock... Being your private little butt slut."

Alex was still nervous over her dirty talk and not fully sure how she wanted him to react, but he found it exciting. He loved her being trapped beneath him, with them coupled together, giving themselves to their basic animal instinct, grunting and moaning.

Vicky's moaning became more rhythmic and higher in pitch.

"Cum inside me... Aaaalleeeex." Vicky squealed as ropes of cum spurted out of her cock, coiling in the air to land on her chest as her whole body became taught in ecstasy.

Seeing Vicky's climax was too much for Alex, feeling her muscles tighten around his cock. As he thrust into her, he felt his own burst of cum erupt inside her. They ground their bodies together as Alex kept her impaled on his manhood as he felt a second burst spread into her.

Alex lowered himself on top of Vicky. For them to writhe in the sticky mixture between their bodies, both gasping for breath and kissing. Vicky gave a light gasp as a flaccid 'Little Alex' flopped out of her. They rolled over to lie, cuddling side by side, kissing. Alex pulled the duvet over them, enjoying the familiar feel of the tripod of her boobs and 'Little Mike' against him.

Alex liked listening to Vicky's breath, as he repeatedly stroked her back, tracing his hand over the dimple at the base of her spine then over one cheek.

"Alex, you are happy, aren't you?"

"Yeah, Vicks, why would you ask?"

"Umm, nothing. It was something mum said when we spoke yesterday, adding to my anxiety about this weekend."

"What's she said now?"

Alex shuffled around to make it easier for them to talk.

"You know the usual stuff. It's the way she says things."

"Uhu?"

Alex stroked his hand over her body to reassure her.

"She says things in a way that makes you doubt yourself and think that maybe she's right."

"Oh no, what's she said?"

"Weeell... She sort of..."

The pause dragged on a little too long. "Sort of what?"

"That you'd be more attracted to me if I took further surgery."

Alex heard Vicky gulp and wait for a reply.

"As in, DD or chop little Mike off?"

"Uh, the latter."

If Alex could have easily switched on the lights, he would have, so Vicky could see his sincerity.

"I'm happy. With you and little Mike, I knew what I was getting when we met at the ski show. I did ask, remember? He's part of you, and I know you enjoy having him around. He gives us both loads of pleasure, so he's okay in my books."

He heard a little sob from Vicky as a wet, salty pair of lips kissed him.

"I love you and what we have, Vicky, knowing you're at my side, whether physically or at the end of the phone. I love the history we have together and they're wonderful memories of a great friend and lover... You're happy, aren't you?"

Vicky snuggled her head deeper into the crook of his neck, burrowing deeper into the pillow. Alex felt her tears against his skin.

"I am. I've got the man of my dreams."

They cuddled up and after a few damp kisses, they drifted off to sleep.

As the lovers slept through the night, Alex was glad of the large king-sized bed, allowing Vicky room to toss and tumble, whilst Alex chased her around the bed, spooning at every opportunity. Alex woke in the early morning to find Vicky pressing back onto him, playing herself up and down on him.

After another bout of lovemaking, the pair led in, enjoying the solitude of the hotel room. They had enough time to enjoy shower sex later, before having to check out. As they headed to find breakfast, Alex left their luggage with reception for them to collect later, so they wouldn't have to carry it around with them.

They were both wearing jeans, although Vicky's were a more shaped tighter cut, showing her figure, athletic legs, and tight backside that Alex liked to ogle at. Her jacket hid the same tight jumper from last night. Alex felt a little shabby walking alongside her, in his baggie jeans, trainers and old donkey jacket.

They followed their route of the night before to find the cafes that had been closed now open and welcoming them for brunch. They chose one which looked over the river, now in sunshine. The menu had a wide range of fare, from bacon butties to vegan porridge.

Once ordered at the kiosk, Alex and Vicky chose a table, giving them the view they hoped for. They sat with a view over the river as Vicky checked her phone for the first time that morning.

"Sarah's such a tart... She wants all the mucky details."

Vicky's thumbs flicked over her screen as she chuckled.

Alex thought he'd better mirror her, not expecting to find anything, but was also surprised to find a text from Sarah.

< Look after Vicks this weekend. I'm sure you don't need warning of her anxiety over it. She's been strong up to now, because of you... But an acute attack of the smothers or her brother ignoring her and she'll crack. Be strong, see you next weekend. Xx >

Alex chose not to tell Vicky and replied with a polite 'thanks' and stashed his phone back in his pocket.

"I've told her about your old friend's drag act and you enjoyed it enough to go to another."

"He's no friend of mine, cantankerous bugger."

"Cory said he's changed. Their act was clever and even you enjoyed it."

"It'll take more than a comment from Cory to change my mind."

"But you're okay with Cory?"

"Oh yes, he's always been an excellent mate. Despite his cocky banter, which is harmless really."

"It was cute of him to notice but not say anything about recognising me."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that. It's almost a different side to him. Maybe he's not as brash as people think."

"I'm glad. He was always a good mate of yours and I'm glad he recommended the Thekla last night. It was fun."

Alex nodded, watching the waiter head across the cafe with a tray, hoping it was destined for them as his stomach rumbled. Thankfully, the waiter arrived at their table and started depositing cups of tea and their breakfasts.

As they tucked into their food, Alex had to ask, "So, do you have anything in mind for today or do you want me to drop you off at the lion's den?"

Vicky coughed and nearly spat her food out, taking a sip of tea to calm herself.

"No, I've tried not to think about it. Mum's normally home by four, so we have a few hours as I'd like to be home and have some time to re-acclimatise on my own."

"What would you like to do? We could walk down the harbour side. There's the M Shed museum and the SS. Great Britain."

"Nooo... I got bored as a kid going around those for umpteen school trips. I'm not doing them as an adult now. Anyway, mum's booked the restaurant 'Za Za Bazaar' tonight down on the docks so I don't want to do them twice."

"Za Za, what?"

"Za Za Bazaar, it's a world buffet style restaurant. Mum thought it would be some fun, to break the ice."

"Oh, I think someone at work said they'd gone and enjoyed it. The docks have changed massively since we were kids, Vicks... But I see what you mean. So any ideas?"

"Yeah, you'll hate it, but I'd love to peruse the new Cabot shopping centre or Cribbs Causeway."

Alex sighed, giving up all hope of talking Vicky out of shopping. Cribbs Causeway sent shivers down him. Shopping was bad enough, but having to travel out of town to get there and hence be trapped in a dedicated mall.

"Okay, let's hit the Cabot centre first, as it is only a short walk."

At least there were escape routes and other attractions whilst remaining in town.

Vicky smiled at him as she took her last mouthful, knowing that shopping would be his last choice, but she didn't want to go home too soon. She felt a little anxious and wondered if she could sneak back to Temple Meads and catch a train to her real home.

Alex paid the bill, and they headed back along the river, staying on the city side, to pass the gardens and head to the shopping quarter. Soon Alex was just like a little puppy, following Vicky as she sauntered from window to window and shop to shop. She would drift into one, picking and selecting to think, then turn and try another rack.

Alex bit his tongue a few times, trying not to tut after Vicky returned to the original rack to check out a previously inspected clothing item. He had already gotten a playful slap for checking out some of the smallest smalls in one shop, made worse when he laid his finger in the gusset and waggled it at Vicky.

He tried his hardest to 'ooo', 'ahh', 'mm' and say the right thing when Vicky offered an item for his comment, but they both knew he couldn't replace the excitement of Sarah shopping with Vicky. By the fourth shop, her excitement had diminished. He realised this wasn't his job to bring her down.

He looked at her... She had enough emotional baggage this weekend without him acting like a sulky, damp tea towel. She held him on a pedestal, and this was how he treated her. Why? Because he was tired or wanted entertaining? Perhaps he needed to step up and grow up.

Alex tried to reboot his attitude as Vicky encouraged him into another boutique. She was at the point of despair as he slipped his hand on her bum and nodded at a mannequin dressed in a green, and yellow on white, summer dress. The dress barely came to the doll's knees and left the wearer's shoulders uncovered.

"I love that dress. You'd look great in that."

She smiled, and her heart warmed.

"Mmm, yes it would."

Before she could unhook her size from the rack, Alex was handing one to her. It wasn't the one on the model, an electric blue pattern on white in the same cut. He spun her around to a full height mirror and swept the dress in front of her as if she was wearing it. Alex peered over her shoulder, as his hand squeezed her bum cheek.

"I love this one. Well spotted."

"I'm sorry Vicks, I've been crap company. I don't know why, but I'll try to be a better boyfriend now."

Vicky sniggered at him and pecked a kiss on his cheek.

"I knew what I was in for the minute I suggested shopping... You've not changed, but that's okay with me."

Alex slipped his arm around her waist, whilst he kept his other hand high trying not to drag the dress along the ground.

"Yeah, but maybe I need to be better. I don't want you wandering off, bored with me."

He whispered into her ear, "I love you, Vicky parks."

Vicky nearly squealed in delight. She turned to face him and kissed him. The two remained locked in a lingering embrace as staff and customers alike moved around them, some smiling at the two lovers. When they separated, Vicky turned back to the racks blushing but smug at Alex's rare outburst of affection.